BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Zoban

"Why do I care hum? Well, it's unique, and hasn't been described over the course of history. Which triggers something in the mind of intelletuals... Couriousity. It seems though that little of that remains after the situation on this island killed almost everyone who had the slightest bit of curiousity."

I'm back!

IC Zoban

I hope you're not referring to yourself? Fool... I've got you figured out completely, I could beat you and chop your head off for 'closer inspection' So yeah, let's just continue."

He grabbed the handle of his sword.

Edited by Dual Cee

I'm back!

IC: Tyemek.

Tyemek smiled although his eye was only a ball of rage. He walked towards the point of the sword letting it press firmly against his neck. One push by the Skakdi and the Toa's life would be ended. "You think you get me, Skakdi. You dont know about me" he hissed.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Zoban

This Toa kept suprising him...

"I could end your life, right here, right now. Maybe I just should, what do you think?"

He kept a very, very close eye on the Toa, observing any attempt to move or to trigger his Kakama.

I'm back!

IC: Tyemek

The Toa let out a chilling laugh. "What I think? What I know, Skakdi is that you wont press the sword down my throat. Because you dont get me Skakdi, but I get you. Crystal clear. I get that Ngaru is probably not your real name. I get that you think your better than your kind just because you read books. And I get, Skakdi, that you probably got exiled from your community because your an argent piece of rahi dung." TheToa was now shaking with rage, and spitting his words like Visorak venom. "So go on then Skakdi, make my day and just do it, because Mata Nui knows Ive been waiting for it for so long," 

Edited by Cee Matrix

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Zoban:

Wow this Toa was smarter then expected...

"Well then, I suspect you're thinking I won't do it, that I'll spare you for some stupid reason, you think I'm weak. Well I'm not! Goodbye!"

But just when he was about to get rid of that piece of junk for once and for all, the ground started shaking... Both him and the Toa fell on the ground... But this was no natural eartquake, it was something far more dangerous.

Rahi!

I'm back!

IC Zoban

The Kane-Ra lashed out with his claws at the Toa. Roaring fiercely.

Zoban thought of stabbing the Toa in the back now, but then decided to wait until that monster was gone. He stayed a the distance though observing the pattern of this specific Kane-Ra and letting the Toa do the dirty work.

I'm back!

IC Zoban:

The sword of the Toa wounded the rahi, but the blow was not strong enough to sever the claw, instead it got stuck in the rahis paw. Mad from rage and pain, the Kane-Ra stromed straight at the Toa.

Hum... Maybe I should help... Or not

I'm back!

Lenat- Po-koro- Farzan's Shop

IC: Oddly enough, the first person to walk through the door to the shop was not a customer but Lenat. The Vortixx had a leather tube on a strap over one shoulder and looked like he had just pulled an all-nighter in his workershop if the shadows under his eyes were anything to go by.

"Ah, Farzan. I forgot to bring these to you yesterday so I thought I should do that now. Since you are part of the Engineering division now it only makes sense that you have our designs."

With a somewhat tired smile he pulled the tube off his shoulder and placed it on the counter.

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Excellently wonderful" I replied, quickly stoving them away in a cupboard under the counter before I looked back up at Lenat.

"Was there anything else, perchance?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Leli

The matoran dropped low, bending her right knee more than her left to lean in that general direction, as the yellow and green monster's staff whistled through the air over her head.  While her weapon, which looked somewhat like the Rahkshis' own two-headed staffs, was ideally suited to fighting two opponents at once, as it allowed her to block and attack with both ends without completely turning around, the Colonel didn't dare attempt to parry the Sons of Makuta's strikes.  The mechanized Rahkshi were gifted with an unnatural strength even with their master dead, and she wasn't exactly what one would call big and burly.

And so she flitted just beyond their blows, leaping and dodging around in an incredible display of acrobatic talent, still managing to get her own attacks in.  Of course, there would come a point when Leli slipped up, and that is all it would take for the monsters to get a strike in.  As such, Leli worked to end the fight as quickly as possible, so that it wouldn't come to that point.  She nimbly leapt into the air, both her feet leaving the ground and out of the way of a low-arcing slash by the Rahkshi of Sonics as it attempted to knock her legs out from under her.  The second monster, the silver and red Rahkshi of dodge, went to take advantage of her current position, thrusting its staff forward to skewer her on the weapon's sharpened edge.  In the split second before the weapon hit, Leli swung her own bladed staff around two-handed with a movement that would normally knock away such an attack.  However, given the fact that she was still in the air and considerably less stronger than the Rahkshi, the block knocker her out of the way of the thrust rather than the other way around.

Continuing with the movement, Leli released her weapon with her left hand, and grabbed onto the stave which had just missed her with it, just below the sharpened head.  Using the hold, she pulled herself towards the creature as it pulled its staff back, her shoulder screaming from the sudden jolt forward.  Leli swung her feet up and around, using the momentum to execute a kick to the side of the Rahkshi of Sonics' head with one leg, while the other continue upward in an arc to carry her over the monster.  She felt a breath of wind against her back as the Rahkshi of Dodge lashed out with another attack, the Rahkshi's staff almost missed, the very tip of its weapon just scratching her armor, leaving a long, thin mark on the metal.

She cleared the space over the first Rahkshi as she followed through with a flip that carried her over and around, landing with a roll before bouncing to her feet out of range of either of the Rahkshi, her weapon held ready.  The maneuver had taken her out of immediate danger, and out of the way of the attacks that her fellow Ussalmatoran had sent towards the creatuers.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Lenat- Farzan's Hut- Po-koro

IC: "In fact there was something I wanted some help with. I have been having a bit of trouble getting it working by myself." Said the Vortixx as he laid another piece of parchment on the nearby table.

On it was what looked like the mad fusion of a normal cart and the propulsion system for an Iron Mahi.

"I'm having some trouble downsizing the propulsion system enough to fit in the cart and the limited semi-working prototype I have bounces everything inside around like a mixer as soon as it hits a bump. Any ideas?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC-Asa

Location- Po-Koro- In front of Farzan`s shop.

The Ga-Matoran walks out of the Desert in to Po-Koro . She has a bag filled with old dry shrubs as well as a few insects and rocks . She is covered in dust from the windy desert and she looks around the koro  then sits down under The awning of Farzan` shop  and she starts to look through her bag .

These should make some good medical supplies .

Edited by TheMegazordman1

"I like the way you think, Lenat" I said, as I studied the schematics he'd handed me. The idea was good, excellent, even, but it was clear that Lenat had hit a bump in the road and needed some help. Just my kind of help, too.

"How about, instead of making the propulsion system smaller, we make the cart larger? Maybe this system would eventually work better for hauling big cargo loads rather than passengers".

"Besides, I wouldn't want to sit in a cart with that thing behind me. Okay, I totally would, but I'm the exception"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Lenat- Farzan's Workshop- Po-koro

IC: "Hmmm, like this?" Lenat said as he drew a rough sketch of the new design off to the side. " That should be big enough for some cargo or more passengers. We can put a barrier between the riding compartment and the engine compartment to prevent injury in case of a mishap."

Just then aother being entered the workshop and offered to let them use some type of fuel for the off-rails Iron Mahi.

"Sorry, this uses a lightsone generator to power the electronic engine. What kind of fuel are you taking about though?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC-Asa -Farzans shop -Po-Koro

In my studies I found that if you combine a type of hoto rahi saliva with light stone powder it creates a material with explosive properties but if produced in the proper quantities you could possibly use it as a type of fuel . 

she smiles .

I`m Asa by the way .

Edited by TheMegazordman1

OOC: I'm fairly certain the creation of a new explosive or fuel requires staff permission

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Explosive fuel, good, I feel safer already" I said, possibly with a hint of sarcasm, possibly not, you know I can't be be too distressed by explosions.

OOC: Short post is short

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Lenat- Po-koro- Farzan's Workshop

IC: "I am sorry but I am needed elsewhere and I think Farzan had a few things planned before I showed up. If you would like to collect the materials and come back at a later date I would be happy to perform the experiment with you."

Rolling up the of-rails mahi blueprints, Lenat placed them back in his satchel and called to Farzan as he made his way out of the workshop.

"I will make the suggested changes to the prototype and let you know if it helps. Later Farzan."

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: My first post as Mura, sorry for jumping in, but he has to start somewhere  :D

IC: (Mura)

A Su-Matoran stepped into the bustling marketplace of Po-Koro, looking completely out of place in his orange and white armour.

Mura had taken the boat from Ta-Koro, the home he had adopted all those years ago, all the way to Naho Bay and had then proceeded to trek across to Po-Koro. 

In his backpack, he had a few experimental launchers that he had been designing which a few prototypes of had been ordered. Although the blaster had originally started off as a machine for cooking meat with bursts of pressure, and then had become a machine for extracting sunlight from madu fruit, the prototypes seemed to work well and he would be happy to show some off.

If his customer liked them, who knows, he might even make a full version, just so long as he didn't get sidetracked and turn them into a hot drinks machine.

He consulted his list. "Farzan's Workshop".

He looked around. Farzan's Workshop. Farzan's Workshop. Farzan's WorkshopFarzan's Workshop

Turning, Mura came mask to face with a massive shop sign, the letters made of metal bars.

Ah. FARZAN'S WORKSHOP, he thought as he walked in...

Kathok

IC:

The Toa of Fire couldn't help but crack a smile at Voulge. He chuckled in the same soft baritone he used to petrify his victims, slowly running a palm across his head as his foul mood slipped away. Voulge could almost cheer him up quicker than a warm glass of blood could on a chilly night.

As the anger faded, his elemental energy transformed from a steady trickle into a powerful current that flowed through his body and tickled his limbs with fresh power. Vail's shoulders rolled back, and his chest expanded slightly as he adjusted his posture.

"Well if Scuttles insists, then who am I to doubt." he said, grinning. He motioned toward the unconscious Vortixx with a nod of his head.

"I think my elemental energy has replenished itself enough for me to burn this building to the ground. If you wouldn't mind dragging our friend, whatever his name is, out of here, I'll get started right away. As far as covering our tracks, I'll make sure the bodies get a little extra heat so they are presumed to have died in the fire."

He tapped his chin rhythmically.

"Oh yeah."

Vail purposefully pushed a shelf over onto Jang's corpse so that it'd appear that the Skakdi had been crushed while trying to escape.

"Whoops." the Ta-Toa stated jokingly as he wiped spattered blood off of his cheek.

IC: Voulge

Voulge nodded. He rose to his feet again and made his way towards the vortixx, and with little trouble he grabbed the legs of the vortixx and began dragging him from the warehouse, motioning for Vail to proceed
"I will take our friend here a couple buildings down. I will wait for you there."

With a final check he began dragging the unconscious vortixx towards the aforementioned building, occasionally checking that the band of metal over the mouth was still intact.
Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I, er, yes, I am in fact new to Po-Koro. It's these new launchers I've designed - I wondered whether the owner of this workshop would be interested in testing some prototypes. They are just in their very early stages but...ooh a nitro pyronium mark 2 capsule..."

The last statement was directed at a small orange capsule lying on a table with masses of other equipment.

"...and Mechlock Slide Blast by Carro's Foundry...hmm, I wonder what would happen if the Mechlock and a Type 4 Small Combustion Unit replaced the Rillik's Igniter Solid With Extra Fuse on the functioning prototype 5.3..." he said to himself, reaching for some machinery lying on the table...

Kathok

"Here, there, and everywhere" I said, as I appeared next to the newest intruder potential customer, telescopic lenses fixed on the pieces the Su-Matoran was arranging together in an apparent spontaneous game of Jenga.

"Name's Farzan and this is my shop. General advisory is to Beware of the Crab; he pinches"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Mura hurriedly put down the mechanical parts he was arranging.

"Oh, uh, hello..."

Mura consulted his list. He was already 20 minutes late! He would have to come back to this workshop later on.

"I've got to, uh, leave now, but I'll be back later," he said.

"In the meantime, please feel free to test out some of these prototypes..."

OOC: I've *suddenly* realized that I'm going on holiday for 10 days, so just say that Mura will be back later.

Kathok

IC: Torvoth

For the briefest of moments, Torvoth flew gracefully through the air. Then he slammed bodily into the unforgiving rock wall of the cavern. The world went black for a moment as his head snapped back and the wind was knocked out of him by the impact. The Vortixx attempted to unleash an unspeakable obscenity, but found that he could not make even the faintest sound. Blinking with great effort, Torvoth managed to pry open his eyes and struggled for a breath. He coughed and spat out a plug of dark liquid, the oily hydraulic fluid seeping from his lips. Torvoth knew from personal painful experience in Xa-Koro that his armor was cracked and probably some of his innards were also cracked, but this was a secondary concern compared to watching his new acquaintances getting disassembled by a motley troop of Rahkshi. He fumbled for The Judge, but but his trusty handgun was nowhere to be found. It must have fallen out during his brief flight. However, he had kept his grip on his newly-repaired chainblade. Propping himself up with it, the black-armored Vortixx surveyed the battlefield. One of the Rahkshi had fallen, its torso a mangled mess, but the rest were still going strong. Rising to his feet, only one thought went through the slightly-demented inventor's brain: I am going to rip out their spines and wear them as a hat. 

With that, he revved his blade back to life and charged back into the fray. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC:

The Toa of Fire closed his eyes and concentrated on his own pulsating heartlight as he waltzed casually over to a pile of crates marked with dusty explosive material warning labels.

"Looks like Mata Nui is on my side today after all." he said to himself. Vail laughed sinisterly as he transferred the crates into the center of the building. What a marvelous way to clean up after oneself.

The Ta-Toa exited the building, still chuckling quietly to himself. He drew a single widget from within his wallet and held it up in the diminishing light to admire how the sunlight bounced off its polished surface. Then he let it roll into his palm, which was now over 500º Fahrenheit. The transfer of heat was fairly quick, and with a practiced flick of his thumb, the widget sailed through the open doorway and onto the pile of crates that waited inside.

Then, with a brief flourish of Persephone, Vail Sarsi sauntered off into the beautiful evening light.

After a few, painfully silent seconds, the warehouse exploded behind him.

One must always exit in style.

IC: Voulge

Voulge turned towards the sound of the explosion and upon seeing the ball of fire he shook his head, mumbling to himself

"Some people lack any form of subtlety. A fire can go unnoticed until it is too late, but an explosion grabs one attention."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Zoban

Only one of the knives hit its target. Blinding just one of the creatures eyes. The massive monster didn't act wounded though, the blood only enlarging his rage, as it stormed towards the Toa.

That monster will beat the Toa for sure... And once it's done with him, I'll be the next target, and I don't have a mask of speed for a quick escape. Maybe t'would be best to help.

Zoban ran towards the Toa but kept his distance, ready to take action if needed.

I'm back!

IC: Tyemek

Something about they way the beast just refused to die made Tyemek very, very mad. With all his might the then used his elemental power to controll all the water molecules in its body to escape from its eyes and mouth.

IC Zoban

He witnessed the Toa use a power they vowed never to use. The creature dropped dead on the ground right in front of the Toa. He approached to Toa, in an attempt to finish him of while he was weakened and weaponless. However as he drew closer he noticed something with his X-ray vision, the Rahi wasn't fully dead yet, it was channeling all its remaining power into one of its claws, readying it to take the Toa with him in death.

He didn't no what happened, or why he did what he did, maybe it was in the memory of his lost parter, maybe it was a natural reflex. But before he knew it, he had cut off the paw of the Rahi, finishing it of for good, and saving the Toa's life.

Edited by Dual Cee

I'm back!