BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mar (Forsi)

"Acceptable, for both of us" I said, referring to me and Karv.

IC: Zelvin (Forsi, Docks)

Zelvin smiled upon hearing Rhea's remark about the ship, it certainly fit with what Zelvin had already in large parts presumed about her. Moving on to the actual ship, it certainly was an extremely impressive piece of work, made to embody its captain's greatest ambitions, and of course also made to help her reach said ambitions.

"Zelvin, you've gotten yourself a front row seat to something grand in the making, don't waste it"

"I can imagine the feeling!"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kelz and Ryza

"This town's boring," Ryza muttered, "all that's here is dust, sand and rocks." 

"Thanks for stating the obvious," Kelz muttered, "if you want to trek all the way back to the ship, that's fine with me. I'm hoping our new-found ally will hold up on his side of the bargain and actually bring us the men and supplies we'll need."

"And if he doesn't?" Ryza challenged.

"Then you'll make him pay, won't you?" Kelz said pointedly, "That's your job, after all, isn't it sis?" 

"It's only a job if you get payed for it," Ryza replied with a wry smile, patting the barrel of the rifle slung over her shoulder, "I do it for fun." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic: Dahtar

Dahtar walked into the Koro empty handed. He went into a shop and bought a rusty dagger. It would help if his associates were displeased. He lumbered to the gates and stayed there, waiting for Kelz

Ooc: For you Torchwick

Edited by Hiram McDaniels

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Kelz and Ryza.

"There's our guy," Ryza pointed out.

Kelz frowned. "I don't see anyone with him."

"Must be my lucky day..." Ryza smiled, reaching across her back to pat the barrel of her rifle. "But let's wait to hear what he's got to say for himself first."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Hi there." Dahtar was sweating "So... I went to this guy Ferron." He reached his hand in the back pocket of his cloak. "He couldn't do anything." He grabbed his dagger "He didn't know anyone." He held his knife behind his back and waited for anything.

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Rynekk / Forsi

Rynekk shot the Ussalmatoran a lazy salute as he and his men rode off into the horizon, his smile twisted downwards ever-so-slightly. It would be a while before the two of them would ever meet again, after all, if ever. It was a fact of life for people like them, and not one that usually got easier to accept as time went on.

Without much of a reason to hang around (sharing war stories with Gavarm had used up all of his conversational energies), the Toa of Stone grabbed his duster and hat from where they hung on the rigging. The trip in the ocean sun had dried them, but they were still stiff and smelled too much of brine from their dunk in the Ta-Wahi bay. Still, he wasn't complaining; a year spent travelling the island had taught him not to be too fussy about his belongings. He decided to forgo his heavier armour for such a short trip from the ship, and after throwing on his coat and jamming his head into his hat, he nodded his goodbyes to Kale and walked into Forsi.

While he was in Po, after all, he might as well get some real Po grub.

After fifteen minutes of being hopelessly lost (when did they add all of these side-streets all over the place? where's that doughnut shop, I was sure there had been a doughnut shop down this street did it close down or something?), Rynekk finally settled on plain old grub; a fish steak restaurant a few streets away from the port village's entrance, where he sat and waited for his order.

He had a feeling this would taste a lot more like Ga than he'd been hoping.

Oh well. Could be worse.

OOC: Rynekk open for interaction.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Well..." Kelz mused, "that is unfortunate."

"For you." Ryza added with a dry smile.

"Don't kill him yet, sis. He may still be useful to us." to Dahtar he demanded: "How many ports are there on this island?"

"Fine..." Ryza scowled, taking her hand off of her rifle.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Kelz thought this over. "Which of these ports is closest?"

"More importantly, do they have skilled carpenters there?" Ryza cut in.

"Very well... Find a map that shows us all of this island's ports, and then we can go our seperate ways."

"Then can I kill him?" Ryza asked hopefully. Her smile grew; Kelz didn't answer.

IC:

"Dark Walk patrols, fourth sector." Junk shrugged, staring with undisguised boredom at the old Lesterin - though it seemed his grin was still aimed at Tera. "Fought my way out of my station when the biggun started wailing on the door. Got under its legs with three Po-Matoran and a hurt lieutenant. Lost the LT on the way here, but the Matoran lived. They'll vouch for me. We're all honest cops, so I'm not sure what the deal with the interrogation is. Is survivin' in this hellhole a crime now?"

IC:

Temporarily galvanized by Stralix's unofficial leadership and emboldened by their defeat of the Rahkshi, the smaller, more battle-hardened unit started to advance down the Dark Walk again - a task that was simple in that there was only one direction, but complicated in that they could - and probably would - run into Rahkshi, Rahi, and societal rejects; the slow pace of the team as Torvoth was carted about and made comfortable by the Ussals didn't exactly help matters, though the resilient little animals did what they could to make sure the team made some progress.

Lux Saran was feeling particularly swole after his action hero moment, but as the hours went on and the atmosphere began to enclose around the unit again, the old fears came creeping back. Once or twice he opened his mouth to say something - just so he could hear something familiar - and decided against it. The third time, he steeled himself to say something to Melna. Anything would do. But as he turned his head towards the young Lesterin he felt himself step in something. Something that wasn't soil. Or rock. Or solid. A shiver ran down his arms, for his first thought was that he'd stepped in something's blood. 

Then it began to burn.

Lux yelled out in shock and pain and reared back; the burning went away almost instantly, but it was replaced by a driving agony in his head while his Parakuka screamed out. He had to fight transforming out of pure animal instinct and yelled wildly for everyone to watch their step. Stralix, the Skakdi who had taken charge of mustering the group into one unit again, walked back over to the wall and aimed his flamethrower at the ground. One tiny spurt of fire was all the illumination anyone needed to see what was on the ground. Staring at it, Lux knew that he had not been far off the mark in thinking it was blood; the substance was thick and viscous like blood was, but strangely subdued. The liquid was thick and black, but then when you looked at it further you could see hints of green that danced in the light. Nobody went to touch it; they had all heard Lux's shriek of torment, and when he explained his Parakuka's reaction the wariness of the group doubled. Then Stralix illuminated it again - he'd had a hunch, and when he saw the substance's movements he knew at once that he had been right.

The substance congealed like blood did, but then it would thin out and flow on its own, like it was trying to pull itself off the ground.

There were veins in the rock all around them, black and green, that danced under the feet of the Ussals holding Torvoth.

The liquid began to slide towards Lux, but then retreated for the safety of the puddle's center again.

As one, the group watched the Antidermis seep back into the wall. Komisk Runion walked over, cautious, and knocked on the wall twice with his saperka, hoping to catch a drop of the material. A small chunk of rock fell out, but no liquid. Komisk' eyes narrowed; as a lifelong member of the Ussalry, he knew what a hollow wall sounded like.

He knocked on the wall again.

That wall was hollow.

But the Rahkshi had only used one tunnel to travel. And the rest of the Dark Walk, he explained in a low, urgent tone of voice, had been solid rock and soil. Not even Rahi could brutalize a side passage into something this thick.

Someone had been digging.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Small retcon to Tyler's post, but it would be a waste of time to make him edit: Stralix's flamethrower currently has a lightstone attached to it, so no spurts of flame were required.

IC (Stralix)

"What the Karzahni is going on down here?" Stralix murmured.

He looked around at the rest of the group. Their faces showed they were just as perplexed and apprehensive as he was.

"Anyone seen anything like this before?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Useless," Kelz muttered, turning away. "Come Ryza, we're leaving."

"What if he tells someone?" she asked, concerned.

"Then he won't live to regret it."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Dahtar hated people who didn't do their work. And he hated competition more. He may not be the smartest man. or the strongest. But he was very good at climbing. He walked to the cliff wall the guarded the village from intruders. Using his gun, he launched a hook into a rock and climbed up. Once at the top, he took his gun out and used his telescopic vision to seek out his two Vortixx companions in the crowd. They were competition. Competition was to be eliminated. He took aim at the smaller one. The big one repelled metal. Dahtar pulled his finger back. A shot fired out into the air. Competition was to be eliminated, and so he thought it was. He rolled away and waited for the competition to seek revenge

BzpRpg Profile

"Then he won't live to regret it." Barely were the words out of his mouth when a shot rang out.

"Agh!" Ryza cried out, blood arcing from a bloody hole in her shoulder as the impact spun her sideways. She hit the ground, but managed to roll behind cover.

She was a sniper; she knew how to fight past pain and take action under enemy fire.

"You alright?" Kelz tbrew himself behind the cart Ryza was sheltering behind.

"I've had worse," Ryza hissed, pressing a hand to her bleeding shoulder. "Who the shot me?"

"There's only one person in this town who'd want to shoot us," Kelz spat, "Dahtar."

IC: "The first thing we will need," Kotuku had said, "is a printing press. We need to spread the news to the masses."

As it turned out, a press was easier to acquire than expected. The avian Toa stood outside the defunct Mata Nui Daily office while her co-conspirators worked inside, hunting down replacement parts for the press that the news office had sold off some time ago. Each piece they recovered would be moved outside, to the cart which Kotuku tended. Slowly, over the course of the hour, the cart kept filling.

Some time later, a Sentinel approached her, a tallish Toa whose gangly body moved with more grace than it should. "Can I ask what you're doing here, ma'am?" He asked.

"My crew and I were contracted to clean up this building, officer." She said, crossing her arms. Lovely. Looks like the brute squad has showed up.

He eyed her. "Do you mind if I double check that?" He moved to go inside. She did not stand in his way: being arrested before she even got started would be suicide for her cause.

"By all means."

The Sentinel stepped inside, looking around. The group was hard at work, going through things and seeing what they could find. Lightstones were held close to piles of rubbish and old paper as they were sorted through, and cobwebs were brushed aside as people dug into old crevices.

The Sentinel watched the scene for a moment, and Kotuku's hand curled into a fist. If he made trouble, they would have to subdue him quickly and quietly. She was behind him, so a quick strike to the back of the head would disorient him, then a sleeper hold would put him out of commission...

He turned toward her. "Well, looks like you're in order, ma'am. My apologies, you have to watch out for spies and smugglers these days. Never know who it could be." He nodded respectfully and departed.

Kotuku released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding, and went back outside to the cart. The work proceeded with no more distractions, and soon they were off to construct their own printing press.

:w:

If the competition was eliminated, Dahter could get their boat. He peered out over the cliff wall to survey the damage. "Karz!" he shouted. He missed the smaller one's head. He rapelled carefully down the cliff face. Once at the bottom he ran out into the desert to hide amongst the sand

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Lux / Dark Walk

I found myself huddled against the far wall of the tunnel, arms wrapped around my legs, pushing my knees against my chest as though they would be any protection against the ... whatever was down here. I was shaking. My head hurt from the Parakuka's screams. My foot stung from the blood-that-hadn't-been-blood. My stomach was tightening and I could taste bile in my throat. I felt like I was going to start crying.

Some ###### action heroam.

My throat felt raw.

We shouldn't have come down here.

I was sniffling. I was ###### sniffling.

Even the slug knows that this place isn't good. This is a bad place. Very bad place.

I couldn't look at anyone else. I didn't want to see their disappointment. Why I'd ever thought I could rescue Sentinels was beyond me.

You mean those Sentinels stuck down in this bad place too?

C'mon old sport. You're better than this.

I'm not hurt that bad, I suppose. I can walk, at any rate. Sort of.

What happens if they find another Rahkshi? We need someone to go around ######-slapping those tin cans around, don't we?

I chuckled. I pushed my hands behind me, against the stone wall. I braced my legs.

Once more unto the breach.

I stood up. I looked at Stralix.

"W...," I tried to say. I took a breath. "... Whatever it is ... it messed with my Parakuka more than it did me. It's gotta have something to do with how strange those Rahkshi were acting."

---

IC: Dalrin / Dark Walk

The sound of hollow walls rang out through the tunnel. Veins of black and green danced across the rock and stone. My heart felt like a block of ice as sheer terror gripped me.

Spirit help us all....

"This ... this ain't right," I found myself saying. "The walls can't ... the walls should be solid!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kale Ironshaper- Forsi

IC: Kale looked around at what had been his crew for the past few weeks. He had hardly been expecting them all to stay but he was happy that at least some of them were going to. With a nod to the leaving Ussalry members he spoke to the rest of the small crowd.

"To those leaving, I thank you for service. I will see to it that you receive payment for you the time spent working for us. To those staying, welcome to the crew of the Fowadi. For now everybody is going to be on shore leave. I need to go retrieve our captain from wherever he currently is and you all should use the time to decompress. Try to at least stay easily found, you never know when we might be heading out."

With those words Kale vanished in a spurt of dust. First off was the local headquarters for the Sentinels to arrange payment. Next was to the Main HQ to see if anybody had heard where Dehkaz had gotten off to recently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dehkaz and Naona were interrupted by a voice behind them.

"Hey captain, I heard you got back. The ship and I got back recently as well."

Telne- Dark Walk- Sentinel Group

IC: The Vortixx was slightly confused at defensive their fellow Sentinel was being. Sure there were a lot of questions but its not like they were all that aggressive. Chalking it up to the nerves that anyone would have after surviving down here so long, he spoke.

"Nah mate. We're just trying to figure out whats going on down here is all. Only info we had coming down here was a scrawled message attached to a bird."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

Melna had taken a step back of her own when Lux tumbled back, almost on reflex. Once again she felt like she'd stopped dead in her tracks and couldn't go forward or back. She glanced over at Lux, and he looked about as bad as she felt, at least until he managed to pull himself together. Melna, on the other hand, just felt worse by the minute.

Her hand waved around in the darkness near her, searching for something to grab onto. She found Day near her, and squeezed the De-Toa's hand tightly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dorgath - Darkwalk

Dorgath bristled. If he’d had hackles, they’d have been as raised as high as they could be. Instead, he settled for hunched tense position, his staff raised high and held defensively. Dorgath had heard of the power of Makuta, and even worshipped the dark god once, but never had he felt the darkness of The Makuta like this. There was something evil here, and it unnerved him on a very deep level.

“The presence of The Makuta is strong here,” he said aloud. “We must be alert.”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: "Why the Karz did I let you drag me all the way to Po-Koro again?" Taranis growled, his mouth dry from walking through the desert for hours as they approached the city.

He gritted his teeth as a shot from a sniper rifle echoed through the air, pounding inside of his eardrums as they entered the village and watched a nearby Vortixx take a round to her shoulder before she and another Vortixx took cover behind a cart.

"That's why," Tenjin explained as he took a drag off of his cigarette. "I've been dying for some action, and potential employers aren't exactly lining up at our doorstep."

"We don't have a doorstep," the Skakdi of Sonics replied, turning to his left in order to stare at his conjoined twin in disgust. "Everytime we get close to having one, you go and blow it up. Now put that out; I already told you that I'm not dragging around your corpse every where I go after you die."

The Vo-Skakdi grasped the hand-rolled cigarette between two of his fingers, pulling it out of his mouth before exhaling smoke into his brother's face.

"Make me," he snarled as they made their way down the street, ignoring the two Vortixx who were most likely going to get iced. "You should spend less time flapping your gums and more time looking for a place we can hit up without drawing the attention of Po-Koro's finest."

They eventually ducked down an alleyway, looking for any backdoors they could easily gain access to before locating one that belonged to a small convenience store that appeared to be temporarily closed. After checking to make sure that no guards were in sight, Tenjin leaned backwards, preparing to kick it in before being stopped by his brother.

"You could've at least checked to see if it was unlocked first, Rahi-Brains," Taranis said, his fingers curling around the doorknob before pushing it open.

"Sure I could've, but it would've been more fun my way."

The duo made their way inside, entering the stock room as the Skakdi of Lightning began filling his satchel with beer. The De-Skakdi shook his head, knowing that now was not the time to yell at his brother as he himself grabbed a canteen of water and began chugging it with haste, causing some of the liquid to miss his lips and run down his throat and chest. After emptying the canteen of its contents, he set it back down on the shelf and began filling his own bag with smoked meats, cheeses, and virtually anything else edible that he could get his hands on as Tenjin began raiding the supply of pre-rolled cigarettes, rolling papers, and tobacco. The Vo-Skakdi was about to turn and exit the building when Taranis back-handed him upside the head.

"The register, moron," he whispered as he moved his head towards the inside of the actual store. "We should make sure the coast is-"

Without warning, Tenjin raised his gauntleted hand, creating a ball of electricity the size of a snow globe before chucking it as hard as he could into the next room.

Taranis pulled his brother against the wall in cover as the sound of breaking glass filled the building, his head turning towards him in anger.

"What the Karz do you think you're-"

"Shut up and listen," said the Vo-Skakdi.

A few seconds later, they heard footsteps making their way down from the apartment upstairs. Tenjin removed the chain from his satchel, curling it around his knuckles and smiling in anticipation as his brother peered through the doorway and into the shop, watching a Ga-Matoran move slowly down the staircase in front of him. A look of horror crept across her face as she gazed upon her now ruined shop while the duo slowly moved towards her from behind.

"Hello?" she called out, terror ringing in her voice. "Is anyone there?"

"Just your friendly neighborhood exterminators," the Skakdi of Lightning said, punching her in the face with his electrified fist and knocking her out as she began to turn around. "We've recieved word that you have a pest problem and let ourselves in to investigate. Hope you don't mind."

Taranis shook his head once more, making his way behind the counter before opening up the register and dumping out its contents. He picked up the two pouches of widgets that fell out of the tray, judging from their weight that they held one hundred a piece before shoving them into his bag.

"Come on. We should get going," he said.

"What about upstairs?"

"We've spent enough time in here. Let's move before any Sentinels show up."

"Fine," the Vo-Skakdi said, moving his cigarette to the other side of his mouth with his tongue before pulling out a bottle of beer from his satchel and ripping the cap off with his teeth. "Just one thing left to do and then we can bounce."

He turned the bottle upside down, pouring its contents all over the unconcious Ga-Matoran and tossing it across the store before grasping his smoke and preparing to throw it at her, stopping only when his brother leveled the Sonic Projector mounted onto his wrist directly at the side of his head.

"Don't even think about it," Taranis growled. "We don't need any more heat on our tails than there already is."

"Oh, come on. You never let me have any-"

"TENJIN!"

Tenjin scowled, stuffing the cigarette back between his lips as the De-Skakdi lowered his weapon.

"We better be coming back out later, then. If you're buying her life, you're paying me in the blood of some street thugs."

"Works for me," he said as they made their way back out into the alley and onto the street. "Nobody pays much attention to them anyways."

They continued on their way, blending in with the crowd before distancing themselves from the scene of the crime.

OOC: Taranis and Tenjin are open for interaction.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Others stared at the problem and tried to find its disturbing relevance. Gyn had seen more of the darkness than them, looked unto the abyss and cut it into his laurels, so his concern was not with evil but the reaction to it. Particularly, he was focused on the reaction of an athletic Le-Matoran bearing the rank of colonel in the Ussalry.

Leli hadn't made one.

Since the fight, he remembered, she had been unresponsive and silent. Such a shame, he thought. He had a lot riding on her first real performance. To salvage Leli had required him to risk his identity; to truly invest in her had required untold resources--and all this for a woman he met by chance. But he saw a splendid potential in her and brought her to the brink of valor.

Perhaps next time, he'd leave her pretty face where he found it so she could sit in that little gutter and bleed out.

"Dalrin," he murmured, turning to his subordinate, "a word, if you will."

Edited by Carson Chambliss

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dorgath - Darkwalk

Dorgath bristled. If he’d had hackles, they’d have been as raised as high as they could be. Instead, he settled for hunched tense position, his staff raised high and held defensively. Dorgath had heard of the power of Makuta, and even worshipped the dark god once, but never had he felt the darkness of The Makuta like this. There was something evil here, and it unnerved him on a very deep level.

“The presence of The Makuta is strong here,” he said aloud. “We must be alert.”

IC (Stralix)

"Makuta's dead," Stralix stated.

In the dark and oppressive space of the cave, the words sounded weak and hollow.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Day

Ever since they entered the Dark Walk, there was never a moment where Day didn't feel tension. Everything about his posture seemed rigid, from the way he stood to the firm grip on a sword that never left his hand. He listened to the hollow sound that echoed off the walls and clenched his jaw as he observed the ominous liquid flow through them, feeling a deep sense of dread nearing its peak.

When Melna's hand gripped his free one, he almost tore away out of frightened reflex. His eyes shot down to his hand, then briefly met Melna's gaze before turning away and muttering an apology. He squeezed back lightly but didn't hold on for very long, being too immersed in their situation recognize the comfort behind the gesture.

His fingers loosened and slid out of Melna's hold as he walked away, advancing towards the wall curiously. Just like Komisk, he knocked on it and got the same result. He wondered...

"I could try to shatter the wall or disrupt its integrity with an appropriate sonic frequency." Day suggested.

IC Halyx (Middle of the Motara Desert)

"Guvla. I think it's official. We're lost." Halyx was tired and thristy. Guvla tried conjuring some water, but she could never summon enough to quench everyone's thirst. The road the Ga-Koronan guards recommended ran out a few kios ago, so Halyx recommended they should just head in a straight line. If they reached the coast, they could just head towards the east towards the bay, unless they were past the bay, in which case they would end up in Ko-Wahi, but he tried not to think about that.

OOC:

Toa Voya, here I am. Halyx is Open for Interaction.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

"Are you sure you're alright?" Kelz asked Ryza, stepping out of cover.

"Like I said, I've been through worse," Ryza assured him. Even so, her teeth were clenched in a grimace of pain.

She looked out past her brother into the street; the Koro's guards were already on their way.

OoC: Guvla is a bit delirious right now.

IC: Guvla

The Ga-Toa looked to her and still didn't see anything. "I think you're seeing things besides your little visions."

IC: Visalk

Visalk let out a sigh. "That makes three so far today," he said. He was referring of course to his flash backs, which seemed to all be triggered by things he saw or heard. Although he was a little worried about the sudden increases in the frequency he was having them.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Halyx:

"Well, Guvla, perhaps I should toss you into that delusion so you can--- Visalk? Is that a dock? And a ship? Maybe they're available for rent!

IC Tallix:

Tallix walked across the deck of his ship, examining the various bits and pieces of cargo he had... borrowed from passing ships. That would make... eight boats this past month. Not bad, but he could do better. He saw a couple of passing travelers, four Toa and a Matoran. Easy pickings. Those were some nice masks. They'd make a lot on the secondary market. And those weapons, wow. That'd be nice. 

"Hey! Brothers and sisters! I am Tal-uh... *cough cough* I mean, Jalim, captain of the Spirit of Lhii. Need a boat?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Tallix:

"Sorry, guys. Po-Koro's really only accessible by boat these days. They closed the gates. I can take you guys, pro bono."

IC Halyx:

"Come on, Visalk. What's the harm? I'd rather take my chances with a boat than walk through this Makuta-forsaken desert."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Visalk

"He just doesn't sit right with me," he said. Visalk leaned even closer and whispered just barely loud enough for Halyx to hear, "I've got a plan. You four will board the ship I walk away and find a rock to hide behind and activate my Huna. I'll board the ship invisible and investigate his quarters. If I don't find anything then I'll admit I was wrong."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: "Maybe we should double back towards the gate," Tenjin said, plucking the cigarette from his lips with two of his fingers before biting off the cap of another beer bottle and taking a swig. "It would be a real shame if the guards were to take custody of the bodies of those two Vortixx before we had the proper chance to loot them, after all."

"If those two were dead, we would've heard more rounds go off," Taranis explained, pulling out a handful of jerky from his satchel before shamelessly stuffing it all in his mouth. "And unless you want to go killing them and attracting even more attention, I'd highly advise against that foolish idea."

"I don't know...," the Vo-Skakdi said as they turned down an alley. "I've been dying for another round with The Great Brouhaha..."

"Don't go bringing that up again. That mess was all on you."

"Oh, come on now. It wasn't all that bad. There was food, drinks, a parade, and don't even get me started on the women... That one Lesterin that popped out of that cake? Different species or not, she was into me."

"Oh yeah, I remember her," Taranis said, glancing at his brother. "I also remember her begging for her life as you cooked the hotel manager's brains with that Lightning Gauntlet of yours before you deep fried the rest of the bachelor party. And I remember the bullets whizzing past my head while you were doing so."

"What are you talking about? She kissed me!"

"No... You grabbed her by the neck, pushed her up against a wall, and started slobbering all over her face while I was busy defending the both of us from hotel security," continued the Skakdi of Sonics. "I believe she was left behind quite traumatised after we had to jump through that fourth-story window, and you would've known that if you hadn't been thoroughly sloshed throughout the entire job."

As they made their way halfway down the alley, they soon found themselves surrounded by three figures. The one in front of them was a female Toa wearing brown and tan armor with what looked like a Pakari on her face, though Taranis and Tenjin had both been around long enough to know that appearances could be decieving. Both of them took a short glance behind them, spying a male Vortixx covered in green and white markings and a Lesterin of Water with a Matatu and a belt full of throwing knives hanging around her hips.

"So sorry to break up your little lover's quarrel," the Toa said. "But it's time to hand over your widgets."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.