BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mar and Zelvin (Forsi, Roasted Ruki)

"I hope you have some ideas for how to defuse the situation if you need to, I don't feel like going through an unnecessary and probably less then harmless fight either" Mar remarked from where he sat next to Elysi.

"Am I correct in assuming said stooge didn't survive the following altercation completely intact?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Leli

The Le-matoran whipped around, her staff resting comfortably in the crook of her arm, weight balanced between both feet. Behind her, her usal chattered in annoyance.

” Gyn, Dalrin check it out,” she ordered, her voice even as she spoke. Leli paused for a moment, before adding, ”But stay back and be careful. If it's not friendly put as many bolts in it as you can. No one else gets jumped again.”

She knew that it wasn't entire necessary for her to tell them that, but it never hurt. Besides, it might help those who weren't in the Ussarly to not be so jumpy.

Leli herself turned back over to the wall, keeping an eye on the oozing substance.

IC: Dehkaz

The toa of Magnetism accepted the parcel from the ussal with a nod of understanding. The package itself was long and somewhat flattened, with quite a bit of heft to to it. He set it on the counter before, with precise hands, Dehkaz unwrapped the object. It was a dull metalic grey, with a somewhat flattened, angular design.

It was obviously a launcher of somesort, one made with a rugged, utilitarian design in mind. Slightly longer than the standard diskette rifle, this one noticeably only had one barrel, which took the form of a deep groove running the length of the flattened rifle from the launching mechanism. Two alloy bars ran the length of the open ”barrel”, while the pistol grip was cut out from the solidly built stock.

Dehkaz picked up the rifle and shouldered it, the grips fitting perfectly even though the was wearing gauntlets.

”Very, very fine piece of craftsmanship, very impressive.”

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra

"Dorian..." I hissed under my breath. "What happened to Mr. 'I am not shooting my way out of a steakhouse'? Can you bring him back?"

In all seriousness I did not want to get into a brawl of any kind. Especially when I hadn't even eaten yet.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Nothing good,I whispered to Melna, my vocal chords straining against the 'Kuka's anxiety.

IC:

Nodding hurriedly, I mumbled something about "Aye sir aye ma'am" and drew a throwing knife from my bandolier. I stepped behind and to the right of Kirsug, making sure I had a clear view of whatever was waiting for us in the dark. 

Just a spot of bother is all, I told myself. Just a tactical spot of bother.

IC:

i didn't mean to

just a flesh wound should have just been a flesh wound nothing grievous nothing fatal I DIDN'T KILL HIM

kneel down lumi

kneel down and check for a pulse

i wasn't kneeling down

i wasn't moving

move lumira you have to move!

hit an artery, maybe? fast bleed out

no no that's not it i didn't kill i'm not a murderer please

check his pulse lumira

i didn't kill him

Check his pulse.

please, no, i didn't mean to

MOVE YOU HAVE TO MOVE

he was a killer he deserved it--

NOHE'SNOTDEAD!

oh god oh god i'm sorry

i didn't drop my sword, but slowly i went down onto one knee. i ignored the spray of blood from his back and pressed the fingers of my left hand against his jugular. i was praying for a pulse.

OOC: IcarusBen, if you could just say whether Tallix still has a pulse or not, that would be great.  :)

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / 'Roasted Ruki' food stand

Rhea turned easily in her seat to face Dorian Shaddix. He was standing; she leaned back a little to look him in the eye. Deliberately shifting her weight onto the chair's rear legs and backrest. Her center of gravity slid, wavered, steadied on its new pivot point.

Just in case.

She let time skip a beat. Someone was saying something-- talking-- actually several someones-- she filtered them out. Analyzed developments; calculated her next move. And all at once, all she could think was that the Shaddix boy had just as big an ego as she did, and quite possibly even less self-control, and above all that was absolutely one of the most lethally dangerous persons she'd ever seen. And that there was cold iron at his core, no matter what his brain was made of.

A person she hated instinctively, on sight... but maybe, just maybe, a person she could respect.

Adrenaline crackled in her veins. Liquid fire. And suddenly she laughed, softly and honestly.

"Touché. Not the most mature or defensible response, perhaps... but in this case, adequate."

She smiled at him and raised an eyebrow slightly, quiet-like and just a little bit cautious. Ready to be friendly if he wanted it, but just as ready to be unfriendly if he wanted that, too.

"I meant what I said; I'm not going to apologize. But I daresay, neither would you. Truce?"

OOC: Tallix is dead. Deader than dead, he's Julius Caesar levels of dead.

IC Halyx:

"Lumira? Did you... Is he dead? I mean... you saved us..." Halyx was still disorientated from his little attack on Tallix's stony shield, but he could clearly see Lumira standing over Tallix's stiffing corpse. "Are... are you okay?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC:

Dor turned with the upper half of his body and tilted his head at Cipher and Skyra curiously, his eyes as bright and mocking as his smile. "Relax." he replied as though Skyra were going crazy; he was already turning back around.

"Wow. You'd think they don't have any confidence in me or something."

You're the one that's been a step from flipping since we got here ya mook don't give me that

He hooked the open chair at his own table and sat at another pillar, mirroring the Axe and looking at Rhea. He was smiling. Again.

"So. Clearly my rep is preceding me-"

"--again--" Ciph sharply cut in.

"--again," he added, eyes rolling. "Who am I making peace with, oh-hottie-with-the-death-wish?"

He didn't need to look to recognize Cipher's realization that there was no stopping him.

helo frens

IC: "Roger wilco," Gyn sang quietly, fixing a small, focused lantern onto the underside of the crossbow. That would do for illumination without room for a bigger source; he knew his experience in the darkest village had trained his vision for the dim, and Dalrin's vision was at its peak in murky conditions. He'd be able to see his target no matter how far he got from the group. He hefted his weapon and felt the stock nestle into his shoulder, the grip hug his hands. He readied to nudge its body and knew where the tip would point. Sweep left, right, down, up...

The flames, animated, licked his throat.

It was all so familiar. He felt like nothing had changed from the first time he stepped into the unknown. He always did, and yet he always experienced a rush more fervid than anything he had previously felt.

He advanced.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Ihu Koronans

"My extremely accurate psikeyatrick diagnosis is an acute case of ebaggery. Besides, Junk ain't the sociopath with a long history of viole-"

"Shut up, Smiley."

IC: Tera

"Korru, we don't have many options. If we decide to not trust him, we can either stay here -with someone we don't trust- or go deeper, which isn't going to work at all. We have our information, let's complete the mission."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / 'Roasted Ruki' food stand

"So. Clearly my rep is preceding me-"

"--again--"

"--again," Dorian added, eyes rolling. "Who am I making peace with, oh-hottie-with-the-death-wish?"

Rhea's eyes moved sharply, hesitated on the weathered Su-Toa with the Kanohi Calix. Definitely mercenary. Tough, capable, level-headed. At first glance, quite likable. A suggestion of humor twitched wryly at the corner of her mouth, and she gave him the very slightest flicker of a wink before she switched her focus back to Dorian.

"Name's Rhea." she said briefly, deliberately neglecting the surname. "Private military contractor, emphasis on bounty hunting. Founder and acting head of Renegade Tactical."

As I stared at the back of Dorian's head I got an idea. A smirk grew on my face.

I raised two of my fingers to make 'bunny ears', before placing them just behind Dorian's head.

Jealous girlfriend? Nah, just a steakless one.

Edited by Skitty

IC: Did she just wink at me?

Oh man oh geez oh gosh oh golly-- Not quite that easy, miss. I know better.

"Cipher, take care of Skyra," Dorian said over his shoulder. "Never heard of you. You're good, you're new, or both. Which is it?"

He glanced over to Skyra who was... huh. Bunny ears. Maybe not, after all.

Dorian's analysis lined up with his own, at least. That reassured him, seeing as he'd only just learnt that he was potentially very out-of-touch with contemporary happenings. But on a different matter, there's this to consider while we're talking...

He cleared his throat, hoping to snap Dor's attention back to him for the following statement.

"Food's here, guys." he noted, accepting his steak (medium well? Dor you're killing me brother) and setting the plate down upon the table, before reaching across to hand Skyra her burger.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Mar and Zelvin (Roasted Ruki)

The two Toa exchanged a glance, a rare moment of understanding appearing between them. They both instantly knew what was going on, and where the aged veteran could naught but smile and stay quiet, the slowly approaching middle-aged adept could naught but shrug and keep his attention to his meal.

Neither of them said anything, but both were watching in their own way .

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I took the burger happily, you may have heard a purr escape my lips. Effectively distracted by my food, I grabbed the burger with both hands and took a huge bite out of it. 

Edited by Skitty

IC:

"Never heard of you. You're good, you're new, or both. Which is it?"

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / Roasted Ruki

Verrrry funny. Only I don't play your games, you stupid ###### conceited louse.

Her face felt cold with suppressed anger, but she knew she wasn't showing it. She hadn't cut her teeth in the Ta-Koro Guard for nothing. She knew discipline like the serrations on her fighting blades. She knew how to work the system, and she knew how to get away with it.

I don't play 'em... unless I want to. And sometime I'll tell you that to your face. But not today.

"Me personally? I'm... new."

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC:

"Course you are." Dorian Shaddix looked back towards his table, and then back towards Rhea, eyes displaying almost visible curiosity...

"Kay. Bye."

Thank you

He stood up and walked back to his original seat in two steps, stepping over the back of the chair to sit and plucking Ciph's steak knife from his hand.

"...That ain't yours."

"Neither's that jacket." he replied, meeting the Su-Toa's eyes evenly, with not a shred of remorse.

Cipher grumbled something undoubtedly insulting and snatched the free steak knife that was originally Dorian's.

helo frens

IC:

"Right."

Flay cast her eyes back down to her steak. If she weren't surrounded by people in a public place, she might've started fire-slapping the thing. Really brings that crust out. And good practice with elemental control too.

Right.

"Is this what it's always like when you guys eat out?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

"Course you are." Dorian Shaddix looked back towards his table, and then back towards Rhea, eyes displaying almost visible curiosity...

"Kay. Bye."

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Forsi / Roasted Ruki

"Mm-hmm. 'Bye." responded Rhea flatly, and turned back to her meal. She'd lost a bit of her appetite, and no wonder, but it was superb steak and she wasn't about to let it go to waste.

She ate in silence, obviously deep in thought.

The Axe returned his attention to his fish skewer, but he was keeping a cautious eye on Dorian and his traveling companions. He knew the kid by reputation, and he'd even seen him once or twice in Xa-Koro, back in the day.

He wasn't exactly on guard; he rather doubted Shaddix was quite as unhinged as rumor had it. Or as deadly. But he definitely wasn't someone to turn your back on, not under any circumstances at all.

He, too, ate in silence.

OOC:

Last IC post for a while, guys. Signing off for the holidays! ;)

Dehkaz picked up the rifle and shouldered it, the grips fitting perfectly even though the was wearing gauntlets.

”Very, very fine piece of craftsmanship, very impressive.”

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Yeah, I know I am. But you're the one who came up with the idea in the first place, so props to you too."

Dehkaz wanted a weapon that he could use with his elemental powers, which I'd found to be a spectacularly awesome idea. God I wish I could get those powers one day...

"I'm not gonna haggle on prices here, since you're a busy man who could clearly kill me just by looking at me the wrong way. I'll put it to you straight, making that thing cost me about two-fifty."

Edited by Rucks

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I'll give you three-fifty for the rifle, then, and fifty more ontop of the going price for the rest of the items I requested," Dehkaz replied, it was quite a lot out of his own personal funds, but it was certainly worth it. Besides, money had become no object to him once he had joined the guard and he was generally guaranteed a place to sleep. He held up a hand before continuing, "No, it's not charity, just covering the labor and my earily arrival."

"And if you're interested, stop by the Sentinel HQ sometime and tell them Commander Kyhrilik sent you with this," Dehkaz pulled a piece of parchment from his pack and handed it to Farzan. On it was the official Po-Koro seal along with Dehkaz's signature, which followed the words "Official contract with owner of 'Farzan's Workshop' and the Po-Koro Sentinels for the supply, design, and payment of Advanced Gear, Equipment, and Weapons as agreed upon by the quartermaster and [Farzan]."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Official contract with owner of 'Farzan's Workshop' and the Po-Koro Sentinels for the supply, design, and payment of Advanced Gear, Equipment, and Weapons as agreed upon by the quartermaster and [Farzan]."

I don't... okay, wow. Someone slap me silly and call me Tiribomba! Twice!

"Well, bud, you just closed up this shop for the better part of a week while I play with my new toys in my room" I said as I put the parchment away under the counter.

"A pleasure doing business with you," I said, "now you go put that firearm to good use"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I intend to," Dehkaz replied, strapping the firearm to his back and sliding his new gauntlet onto his arm. He deposited the widgets, held within a bag, onto the counter in the inventor's shop.

Dehkaz left Farzan's Workshop with what almost could be called a smile on his face, if it weren't for the fact that the situation was so dire. In his hands he carried two packages, one smaller than the other. With everything sorted out, Dehkaz made for the Po-Koro gates where Naona was bound to be waiting.

• Upvote 1

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona, Lusgi and Jim

"Ah, Lieutenant Naona!" greeted Jim cheerily from his post, noting the presence of his superior. "You off to leave on another adventure?"

It was surprisingly common these days for the Toa of Stone to leave the village for all sorts of random reasons, whether it be a quest, bailing out the Commander, an inter-island conflict, bailing out the Commander, rescuing important figures, or bailing out the Commander. Jim didn't begrudge her for that. With all the paperwork, lack of actual criminals these days (surprise nobody took advantage of the Sentinels' lower numbers though) and the constant sandstorms, it was pretty terrible sitting around in the village. Though her reasons were probably different from his. She didn't look like she was off on another simple adventure.

She looked incredibly desperate and angry. When she turned to reply to him, Jim noticed something more. Her eyes were burning with ... something. It was unsettling.

Jim wisely decided not to pester her too much.

Greetings made, the Ta-Matoran Sentinel moved off to Lusgi's side, where the other guard was busy glaring at a bio-rat that was attempting to dig through the walls. Fun stuff, probably.

"I think Naona's on the warpath," he whispered.

Lusgi looked away from the rat, blinking in surprise upon first noticing the Lieutenant.

"Of'course," she whispered back quickly, "pity the fella who gets in 'er way."

"What do you think happened?"

"Dunno, musta been pretty bad. Haven't seen 'er so ... burny before."

"Naona," the toa of Magnetism called in greeting, raising a hand as he approached. Absently, he nodded to the other two guards stationed at the gate, their names not rising to the top of his head immediately. "I apologize for the wait, had to pick some stuff up."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona

"Thank you."

Naona took the parcels carefully, unsure at what exactly could lie within. With only a vague comment from her friend to work off, it was quite impossible to tell what the purpose or function of the parcels was. There was nothing stone within, at least. That she could detect.

"I apologise for not giving you any presents," she said, looking up from the parcels. "I'll endeavour to correct that mistake once the situation has resolved."

IC: Naona

Naona picked up the smaller firearm, inspecting it carefully. While she had little experience with their usage, she knew enough to know how they functioned. It was a lesson she needed to learn when dealing with any Vortixx or Skakdi criminals that carried such weaponry.

"While I may have stated this before, thank you," she said.