BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skorm collapsed onto the bed. He looked around; his grey cloak hung on the wall. Stained, tattered. No longer a proud garment of a warrior, but a wretched shadow of its former self. Not unlike its owner, a broken toa in no condition to follow his goals.

"... Yes. What he said... about Antidermis. Is that the only thing that is responsible for what I am? A botched mutagen?"

• Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Stronin

"I'm definitely for this plan."

IC: Skuggy

"No idea, but people need our help. That's what matters first."

IC: Jarrun

"Right," he nodded. The Po-Toa had brought the telescope down with him to the deck and now placed it against his mask as they drew closer. He saw what appeared to be two blue armored Matoran clinging onto large pieces of wood, one looked to be out cold while the other was keeping them from slipping under the waves while holding them both onto the piece of wood.

"I think there are two survivors captain!"

IC Onamazu

A native to Onu-Wahi rather than Onu-Koro, Onamazu had grown up in the coastal reefs and wasn't a stranger to the sun. The desert heat was stifling, setting out bereft of ice or water elementals had been... A poor decision.

Vine offers some fruit.

"Yes please."

IC Karna

"... Yes. What he said... about Antidermis. Is that the only thing that is responsible for what I am? A botched mutagen?"

"Yes and no. If the Skakdi is to be believed, Antidermis is Makuta's essence. I believe such evil would work to twist anything it came into contact with, perhaps it brought your negative emotions to the forefront. So you were responsible for your actions in some way."

The Ba-Toa looked wounded and crushed, perhaps his mental wall had lowered in some way...

"You spoke of your former team in the tunnels, that they used you and stole your past. I... Do not doubt this, is your rage against them reasonable? Perhaps. But if what you said is true, then you lived as first a tool of them and than a tool of some dead God."

"...I believe you can become a free man, one that can cast off your shackles whether to be the wrongs that have been done to you in the past or the Antidermis's influence. I do not know how yet, but there must be a way. We are not toys to be played with, what others would call "fate" or "destiny" can always be fought."

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"Fruit?" Panyk scoffed. "I want meat!" 

Onic snapped out a fist, hitting Panyk hard enough in the shoulder to send him stumbling sideways. "Idiot."

Ever the voice of sensibility, Chavara stepped calmly forward. "Yes, some fruit would be welcome, please." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Small objects around the room began to rattle as Skorm was overcome with rage. He wanted to destroy something. That green skakdi's face for doing this to him, Aelied for inflicting this on him in the first place... a sharp pang from his abdomen put a stop to his tantrum. Skorm deeply inhaled, then slowly exhaled.

"First things... first. Before I can accomplish anything, I need to walk."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Kelz and Ryza.

Come morning, the tides carried the Wayward Wind back out into open water, and Kelz steered them away from the shoreline. 

"Keep following the coast that way," Ryza ordered, "Forsi shouldn't only be an hour or two away." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Syvra

Syvra and Company had been traveling for most of the day, in hopes of reaching Po-koro before nightfall. Truthfully if they had left any later they likely would not have made it, but today fate smiled upon them for apparently fate didn't like a bunch of necromancers either. As they reached the village gates Syvra turned to Seren and Demos, while he shook his left foot a bit to try and get the sand out of the articial foot

"Alright, we have a choice. We can either spend the night here in Po-koro, grab something decent to eat and find ourselves some dikapis for the next leg of our journey. Option two is we rent some Dikapis and continue travelling until we are about halfway there. Because after this we shall be trekking a large portion of the Motara desert, until we get close to Ostia. Once we hit ostia it will be a somewhat short time before we reach blackrock. Also something to consider is instead of taking dikapis we can see about securing a ride on a caravan between po-koro and Ostia."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Skyra wouldn't know. She's never eaten out with me." I speared a cube of steak and ate it with a wink at Flay. "Ciph's had steak with me before, he'll back me. Wontcha, Ciph?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Liar.

"You have your steak well done." was the first response. After a brief, heated staredown that would take a prodigal idiot to misconstrue as romantic, he jabbed a fork into another piece and chewed it roughly.

"And no, only about half the time. And typically not that tense. Always gets checked out, though."

These were the facts. With Flay, he felt it proper to tell the cold hard truth of the matter.

helo frens

IC: The Phantom

"I have no strong feelings one way or the other," he answered simply. Demos would probably prefer to rest, but the Phantom seemed to have more willpower.

IC: Syvra

Syvra turned to their incredibly silent thus far third travelling companion, and then looked back to Demos

"Alrighty, we shall spend the night, and leave before dawn. You mentioned you would be covering the charges for the dikapi?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Upon sight of the coconut coming to him - the coconut that he knew had a lot of consumable liquid inside of it to keep him hydrated - Jerin's eyes lit up like a small matoran going to Le-Koro's party scene for the first time.

"It's like you've learned a way to synthesize pure love."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Welp. I'm bored. Color me bored." I put my chair back on four legs and put my feet on the ground like a respectable-type guy. Everyone else was still eating, and I was energetic enough for the four of them. I concentrated on Cipher's pack, like I would if there was a fly that was three or four seconds away from being swatted - it paid off when a fist-sized purse of widgets slowly drifted up, over Ciph's shoulder, and onto the table. I stood up and rolled one bag of widgets around the table. "I'm gonna go restock on the essentials - water, bullets, jerky, more bullets. Meet me in thirty?"

"Sure that's a good idea?" Flay asked. "I just don't want to hear about how some poor merchant had his liver pulled out through his mouth."

"Can a liver actually fit through someone's mouth?" I asked, eyes widening in mock inspiration.

"Doubtful," Cipher said through a mouthful of steak. "Liver's bigger than you think. Regenerates, too."

"Well then, I take your request as a challenge, Flay, and I accept that challenge with grace." I clicked my tongue twice and winked on the way out. Rhea's table was on the way; I underhand tossed the second bag in front of her and tapped the sign of the Ruki twice with a fist.

"Thirty minutes!" I reminded the restaurant on the way out.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mar and Zelvin (Roasted Ruki)

"Shaddix strikes me as the kind of person you had best watch what you say around" I commented lazily, having heard their conversation clearly.

Zelvin, meanwhile, perked up at the notice of the moneybag landing in front of Rhea. This was undeniably much more productive than a wasted bar brawl. Zelvin had had her fill of those to last a lifetime.

She didn't say anything. It wasn't her place to get involved yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

...That just paid with my money.

"His is so kicked."

In thirty minutes' time, the declaration of war would be answered properly. But for now, steak. He would embrace this. Burn it as fuel for his journey. And make it so much more solid when he got his liver ripped out through his esophagus and shown to him.

Or just decked in public, but you know. Whatever works.

helo frens

IC: Skuggy

They were close now.

"See those ropes on the side of the ship? Unloosen them and drop the lifeboats down."

IC: Jarrun

The Toa of stone moved foward with determination. He ran to the side and began to loosen the ropes so the lifeboats would fall down I to the water. It didn't take long for this to happen.

"You want me to jump into one of the boats and grab them?" Jarrun shouted.

IC: Skyra

I watched Dorian as he walked off, with the slightest blush on my face. If only he'd walk slower...

I snapped back to attention when I realized what I was doing and quickly finished my meal. Now that I had eaten I felt a lot better than I had in the desert, though I was pretty sure I still had sand stuck in my boots. 

"I'm gonna walk around for a bit, I'll be back when it's time." I told Cipher and Flay before I pushed my chair back and stood up. As I walked outside I got a nice glare from the sun, the salty smell of the nearby ocean, and a flying Kewa heading straight towards me. 

Wait... I propelled myself out of the way as the Kewa nearly took my head off. Stupid bird. They always did that! The bird looked at me intently as it landed in front of me and squawked. 

There was a small satch wrapped around the bird's neck, inside it was an enclosed envelope addressed to me. How did they even know I was here? Le-koro's mail service was very dedicated to making their deliveries promptly. 

I opened the letter, my eyes widening slightly as I realized it was a letter of resignation...signed by Krayn. "Oh..." It hit me like a ton of bricks, my grip on the letter tightened. Did...did I cause this? Is this my fault? I had sort of abandoned him in Le-Wahi to look for Dorian. I'd left him all alone. 

Ironically if I had seen this letter two years ago I would have rejoiced, back when I though Krayn was nothing but a stuck up prick. I knew better now, he was a great guy, Hari was lucky to have him. 

Hari! What will she think!? Would she be at me for driving him to quit? I hyperventilated.

Relax. Calm down. You're jumping to conclusions. That long forgotten voice of reason in my head spoke up.  It was true I didn't know why Krayn had decided to quit, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was to blame. I folded up the letter and stuck it behind my undershirt.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar