BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

I was deeply invested in some extra bullets for my revolver, after all, standing and staring at Cipher's 4 o'clock. That way, no risk of Skyra shooting me or Ciph going ballistic.

Take tips from the best there ever was. Just stick to 4 o'clock.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Maybe I earned this.

Maybe somewhere along the line, I shouldn't have been quite so harsh with Miss-formerly-Mister Daring. After all, this was a weird situation to be in, right?

It was just happenstance. She was trying to lighten me up. Maybe I'd misidentified the shape, I reasoned, as I slowly, without breaking eye contact, reached past the red wisps and slowly, surely, peeled the sticker off.

Nope. I was right. That was a compass rose. And that face she gave me...

:3

I tried Dorian, I really did.

In the palm of my hand, the offending article of paper's memory was now a scant few scraps and ash, charred jet black.

All while maintaining my composure, too. I'm good when I want to be.

"Mind if I take a look at those, buddy?" I asked, reaching out for the stickerbook in a positively cordial manner.

Call me a hypocrite, but that was a declaration of war.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

IC: Ryza and Kelz - Forsi.

Kelz lounged back in the ship's only cabin, counting out the gemstones piled on the table in front of him. Archie roamed around in front of him, pecking at the gems with his toothy beak. Ryza was taking her sweet bloody time finding some carpenters. 

Meanwhile, out on the town's streets, Ryza was still searching for shipwrights. 

OOC: Open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Skyra

I considered my options. I could give him the sticker book, and hope he didn't destroy them. Or I could run for it, and hope he got lost in the process of chasing me. 

Well, they're just stickers...I can always buy more. I handed over the book.

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

"I'm not smalltalking, you jerk, I'm trying to think of something against these monsters before they kill us all. Maybe drop that mopey attitude of yours for two seconds before you whine us to death?"

Melna hissed it at the top of her lungs, her free hand uncharacteristically clenched and her brow furrowed.

She knew she'd just insulted Lux straight to his face.

And she.

Didn't.

Care.

At all.

IC:

Something in me snapped.

My Rahkstaff hit the floor with the metal crash of a guillotine coming down on a helpless neck, my claws having fumbled the shaft and my body whirling around to face Melna too quickly to compensate, too vehemently to care. This felt different from other times. From that first time in the hospital ward and the second time against the Rahkshi. Before it had just been a switching of dominant minds; it used to be me calling the shots, then it was the slug.

But now both of us were mad.

My limbs were longer now, stronger. My hands were claws. My skull had deformed, lengthened like a snout. There wasn't a limp. My legs were like those of a Shallows Cat. My armour had darkened to a deep brown, the colour of rust and ###### and rot. I couldn't see my eyes, but I had a feeling that they had changed colours too. I was smiling, my incisors flashing in the dark. Mopey attitude, eh Melna? Do I look mopey now? Eh? Eh?!

"Whine?" I asked her, and when I didn't have an answer I roared, "WHINE?"

I spat something out that tasted like blood. Somehow I knew I'd torn a vocal cord doing that.

I was glaring now. Daggers. I wanted to tell her that maybe I was whining, and maybe I should be whining because I had two bad legs and no memory and now we were heading into the abyss so I had no future either and I had this slug stuck to my back that spewed hatred and garbage in my mind all the time about everything like you, Melna - vapid, stupid, sexy, unrealistic - or even Day - shameful, you're a deviant Lux how does it be dirty filthy dirty filthy dirty filthy SHUT UP! i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry--

I wanted to be mad at Melna. But then she would be mad at me, and I didn't want her to be mad at me because she was so much better than me they were all so much better than me because I was just a monster like the ones that Melna knew were going to kill us i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry--

I rounded up my anger and I hardened it, crystallized it into something solid and then buried it deep into my soul but I made a mistake and I think I hardened over my heart along with it because I had gotten into this argument but Lux was the one to get out of it.

Lux didn't say anything else for a while. Then he turned, picked up his Rahkstaff, peered into the darkness ahead.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice quieter than ever. He didn't look back.

-Void

• Upvote 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Thanks, pal." I flicked the book open with one hand, the other folded across my chest.

Turning to my four o'clock because of course that's where Dor was, I casually saunter over and present it to him.

"Here it is. The source of all that hubbub."

I flicked through another set of pages, coincidentally singing the corners each time.

Sun must be crazy strong today.

• Upvote 1

helo frens

IC:

"Easy, buddy, come on," I said in a quiet undercurrent. "Look at her, she's gonna cry in the middle of the market. She's harmless. Alright? It's Skyra. She's harmless."

Slowly, gently, I worked on prying the sticker book out of his hand.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Look, I'll take care of this, alright? Take a breath. Focus on which way Po is."

I clapped him on the shoulder and, sticker book in hand, walked back over to Skyra. Before I reached her, I raised it over and behind my head, out of her reach.

"This is the only time I'm getting it back for you," I stated evenly. "Next time this happens, Cipher's going to light this stupid thing on fire and I'm gonna make you buy your own copy out of pocket. You don't stick them on Rhea, Rhea's team, and you especially don't stick them on Ciph and I from now on. Put them on yourself or the back of some ###### in the market's head, like a normal person. Understand?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Well maybe they should just lighten up! They're just stickers!

I slowly nodded my head, trying not to get all teary eyed. I wasn't sure what was wrong with me, getting all worked up over stickers. 

Then that butterfly landed on my head, mocking me.

IC:

I flicked the butterfly in the long, thin body right between the wings.

y u p

Simple as that. Get it while it's just landing and 's aces.

I pulled the sticker book from behind my back and pressed it into Skyra's hands. 

"There. It's yours."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Yeah. Okay." I tapped the sides of my legs twice with my hands and then pointed a finger at Skyra. "Try to keep your cool with it. I'm gonna go see how Ciph's doing."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"He's not mad at you."

Cipher was so mad at her.

OUT YOU GO

what the--SHADDIIIIIIIIIIX *kerplunk* ow

"--he just takes the compass thing seriously. Might be best not to prod him too much regarding navigation or anything."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mar (Roasted Ruki)

"If you somehow avoid swift retribution for this, take it as a cautionary tale about fool's luck!"

IC: Avier

"I flicked a breadcrumb, Mar. Swift retribution seems a little extreme if you ask me."

Avier grabbed his share, making a face and sticking his tongue out at Zelvin while he was at it.

"Still, I'm not quite sure what to expect after...whatever that was."

IC: Day

It finished as quickly as it had begun. 

Day stood between Lux and Melna, too stunned to say anything. It all happened so fast that he forgot how he had come to be there, his knuckles white and fingers sore from gripping too tightly a sword he didn't know he had drawn, aimed at his friend. His rigid posture oozed tension, poised to strike at a moment's notice and that worried him.

How had it come to this? They shouldn't have been fighting each other.

Day didn't have time to think about it, but he caught a glimpse of the slug on Lux's back as he turned around and all he could feel was hate. It wasn't the only thing he felt, though.

Wordlessly, he lowered his blade to look at Melna, and the disgust on his face couldn't have been any clearer.

IC: 

"You see, you aren't giving him enough credit, that's the first thing he--"

"HI, BUDDY!"

"Ciph let g--"

I sharply yanked him around in a 180 to face me, grabbed his arm, trapped his bicep in my armpit, and then lateral dropped his ######.

THUD.

"ow that was meta why bruh"

That oughta even things out. Rising, I dusted myself off and then turned my attention back to Skyra.

"I've been trying that all my life. Literally the reason I bought an iStone."

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

oh my god fuark

I hoisted myself to my feet nimbly and stared lasers into Ciph as he rattled on about his precious iStone...his sweet iStone...his iStone loaded with maps of Mata Nui, just waiting to be desecrated with drawings of--

"Hey Dor why are you rubbing your hands together!"

later

i'll get him later.

"Getting some dirt on my hands. For grip."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Don't you touch it

i'll end you and this time i'll know exactly where i am

Imma beat the brakes off you kid you're too young

"Good idea. We've a lot to haul."

hope you don't want that jacket back boyo

wait is that lightning coming out of our eyes

helo frens

"Ah...those iStone...things." I honestly knew very little about them, or technology like that at all.

Dorian was looking possessively mischievous. But I decided there was nothing I could do about it. 

"You should try one of those tracking birds. They never get lost." 

IC:

Po-Wahi.

The region was always unbearably hot, and today was no exception. The sun beat down harshly upon the desert sands and those who walked it. A wide brimmed hat protected the walker from the overpowering sunlight, and its owner was thankful of it for the first time in several weeks. Despite the setting's severity, however, the Toa did not suffer for it. He had spent so long in the land of Stone that he had grown accustomed to it, and truth be told the temperature was little worse than Le-Wahi's jungles. It was simply dryer, the sunlight more potent. 

As he sipped water from his canteen, he wasn't thinking about any of this. Krayn was simply thinking about how nice it was to be home. He looked forward to seeing Naona and Dehkaz, talking with Kale on the Fowadi... Hari most of all. She'd left suddenly, said there was something she needed to do, but he trusted her. His girlfriend could take care of herself, even if would have preferred that she didn't insist on it. Po-Koro was in sight, however, its walls standing only a short hike away. He would find his answers, and his friends, there.

It was time for a new era in his life.

"Lieutenant Inzaka!" The Sentinel manning the gates saluted, more out of respect than necessity. Being of another village's guard meant it wasn't strictly necessary, but many treated foreign officers with the same courtesy. Though while unnecessary before, it was outright ill-fitting now. The Sentinel realized this as the De-Toa politely gestured to the place his rank insignia had once resided, conspicuous by its absence. "Er... Mister Inzaka. Welcome to Po-Koro, sir."

"Good to be back." He said simply, smiling a little as he glanced about. "Any idea where Corporal Hari is?"

"Ah, Corporal Hari left a long time ago, sir. Something about a vacation." The Sentinel paused, almost self-consciously, and shifted in place. "Lieutenant Naona and Commander Dehkaz set out a few hours ago, moving pretty quick, sir. The Fowadi was setting sail as soon as the crew was gathered, it's long gone by now."

The De-Toa listened carefully, attentively, while the officer talked. His smile, however, had died on his face. Hari's departure had worried him, but he had trusted in her ability to keep herself safe. For Naona and Dehkaz to be setting out in a hurry, after she'd left... The noonday sun did little to conquer the chill that ran down his spine.

"I need you to tell me where they were going, and what they were bringing with them." The former officer's words were calm, carefully modulated, but every aspect of his being was alert and focused on the other Toa. "And if you know why, that too."

"They were headed towards Onu-Koro, L- sir, and geared up enough to take on an army. Which if the rumblings I've heard about the world are true... Maybe that ain't a bad idea anymore." He paused, looking apologetic. "I don't have any idea why they were leaving."

"... Thank you. Keep an eye out for them. If they come back, tell them I was here." The Sentinel nodded, watching the De-Toa stride into the village briskly, coat trailing behind him in the baking air. He would head out for Onu-Koro himself, as soon as he could resupply and maybe find a mount.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dehkaz

The Commander glanced up to the sign above the matoran-made tunnel, the words worn over the years but still legible. This was the way forward, and with any luck, they'd find Hari at the other end. Why did he pause then?

No he knew why. He was worried for Hari, worried what truths she would find. Not worried for her safety, no he had no reason to, the young woman was more than capable of taking care of herself.

Perhaps he was worried what he might find out as a result.

It was a step into the unknown, into the past of another. Dehkaz didn't much like the past, nor the being that he was in it, and so he paused at the thought of delving into Hari's.

He pulled out a lightstone lamp from his pack, shining it across the foot-polished floor of the tunnel.

"Alright, let's go," he said, and started forward into the dark with Naona.

OOC: Naokaz toooo Onu-Wahi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

Ziya stood outside of the gates, waiting for his studious traveler to show up. It had been a couple hours since he himself had arrived at the Koro and even he was late for the rendezvouz they were supposed to meet up at. Ziya sat down in the hot sand, wincing a bit from the soreness of his legs and the burning pain now inflicting his hind-quarters. He stood up rapidly, deciding that he didn't want to sit down after all.

Some matoran passed by and watched the toa stand there awkwardly. Ziya waved at them, but they only sped up to get inside the gate. "Oh," said Ziya, a little disheartened. He looked back towards the open land of sand to see a dot appear in the distance. As it got closer, he could see it was a green color.

Leron sauntered under the heat of the sun, panting. That's when he saw the gate and a figure standing there, his golden armor reflecting sunlight into Leron's eyes. "Ziya!" Leron felt a new burst of energy and started to pick up his speed to get to his mentor.

Ziya ran to meet his apprentice to make sure he didn't faint. "You okay, Leron?"

"Y-Yeah... do you have... any water...?"

"Don't you?"

Leron glared into the eyes of Ziya.

"WHY WOULD YOU GO INTO THE DESERT WITH OUT WATER!?!?" They inquired this of each other in almost unison.

After getting into the Koro and getting lost a couple times, they finally found what appeared to be a well. They weren't sure if it was for drinking or something else, but they didn't really care. Taking large gulps of the liquid, they gasped for air, wallowing in the refreshing feeling they were experiencing.

"What did you want me to meet you here again," asked Leron, lounging in the wet sand.

"I found a lead on someone in Ga. So I hope you aren't sick of water," Ziya said, a slight grin on his face.

"Wait, why did you have me go to Po just so we can go to Ga," Leron inquired, a little irate.

"...Training?"

They soon left for Ga.

OOC: Leron and Ziya are now going to Ga-Koro.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / Roasted Ruki

"All coinage accounted for?"

Scattered noises of affirmation from her teammates.

"Alright then. Let's go hold palaver with Team Shaddix."

Rhea Heartsflame tossed off the last of her drink, slung her knapsack across her back, and led the way outside.

Her eyes moved, left and right.

Cipher and Dorian were facing each other, both moving on guard, warily, both poised and casually alert. The latter was covered in dust; the former looked like he had been, just a second ago. They were talking... bantering, actually. She couldn't quite identify the nature of the emotional turbulence radiating off them, but it was definitely there.

Maybe it was serious, maybe not.

Rhea smirked.

"Am I interrupting something, boys?"

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Banar

In the desolate desert of Po-Wahi, one could hear stones and boulders being dropped down again and again, with no obvious nor subtle pattern towards them.  It scared away some nearby rahi, but for the most part it was empty.

One of the rocks was lifted up before sitting still floating in the air.  Then a sharp blade of a spear cut cleanly through it as the two halves of the rock fell down to the ground.

Another rock was lifted a bit higher and was then was flung into the distance.

"Starting to get the hang of this, hahah."

Banar, a Toa of Gravity clad in dark metallic gold and brown armor, stood alone in the desert.  In one hand he carried nothing; the other a sharpened spear.  It could cut through rock easily, which was a plus for Banar's training.  He had only recently become a Toa, after all, so he figured he might as well try to hone his abilities.

Jeez, it's so boring out here, Banar thought.

There's gotta be something else I can do.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

Lux didn't say anything else for a while. Then he turned, picked up his Rahkstaff, peered into the darkness ahead.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice quieter than ever. He didn't look back.

IC: Day

Wordlessly, he lowered his blade to look at Melna, and the disgust on his face couldn't have been any clearer.

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

Inside me, something had been growing. I couldn't quite put a finger on what it was, but it felt like a balloon swelling in my chest, just swelling and growing larger and hurting until I was about to choke on it, if I didn't let it out I was gonna have a fit.

So I let Lux hear it, because seriously stop with that moping who do you think you are?

And it felt good.

But then, it felt like it hurt even more. Just silence... (oh god not the silence please not that) and Lux just buckled over and stopped talking back, and Day was looking at me like he hated me oh god no stop it.

I didn't... I didn't mean, I didn't want to hurt anyone, I never wanted to please no. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Melna dropped to her knees, arms held around her chest. A few tears dripping to the floor.

She looked up at Day again, eyes still glittering.

"I'm sorry" she whimpered.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...