BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Banar

"I'll get you out of there as soon as possible!" Banar yelled.

His look became determined as he gazed at the three Skakdi.  Three against one.  I'm dead... Banar thought.  After only a short time of being a Toa, this is how he dies?  He felt it was too early.  Much too early.  That said he readied himself for a conflict, his sharp gaze focused on the three Skakdi.  He wasn't one to back out of a battle, though that didn't mean he was good at fighting either.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

"Wha-?" Banar said when the first Skakdi's weapon froze.

As the second Skakdi ran over towards him, Banar attempted to manipulate gravity so that the Skakdi would fly over him and fall to the ground.  I hope this works!

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Jarrun waited as the ship continued to sail them to the hospital. He whistled a small tune and tried to comfort the two Ga-Matoran the best that he could. Inside he was a mess. He wanted nothing more then to find those Skakdi right now. But he knew that saving these Matoran was the right thing to do.

IC: Skyra

Rhea had the right idea, I found myself a seat. "Saved a seat for you Whira, if you want it." 

Regardless of what Avier thought, I just wanted to get to know Whira. She seemed slightly more sane than the majority of us.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Banar was caught off-guard and was knocked down to the ground.  One of the daggers pierced his armor and cut his shoulder as the Skakdi pinned him down.

"Oww, didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with knives!?" Banar exclaimed as his mask started glowing again.  He teleported a bit futher away, though not by much, as his mask limited his teleportation range to his field of view.  He tightened his grip on his spear as he gritted his teeth in pain (though his mask blocked it).

I hope something comes along and helps me-

Shut up brain!  You're a Toa; a strong Toa!

Oh yeah...

He sometimes argued with himself mentally...

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

The floating axe blasted towards the third skakdi but he was able to dodge itIt continued its course to the wall blocking Gerox and went through it.

The skakdi carrying the dagger lost balance when Banar teleported. He quickly got to his fit, still confused by the sudden dissapearance of the toa.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC:

The skakdi tried to get on his feet once more but he failed. It took him two more attempts. The cold was too much for him.

He used his laser vision power to attack Banar.

The bandit leader still watching from the sidelines

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Before he saw what was coming Banar was struck with a laser which barely went through him; it did graze him a bit though.

As he leaned on his spear in pain, Banar attempted to use his elemental powers to increase the gravity around the Skakdi in an effort to crush him, though not to the point of being squished, but enough to harm it.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Not being able to support gravity anymore, the skakdi collapsed.

"You have been lucky," said the leader,"but not lucky enough". He sounded very confident but if one payed attention you could notice some anxiety.

He stepped into the light. He was a strong looking le-skakdi carrying a big barbed broadsword. He was tougher than the other two and probably tougher than Banar as well.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Banar, still leaning on his spear, slowly loosened his grip on it as he found the strength to stay up.

Well, this'll be a bit more difficult, Banar thought.  He focused his gaze on the Le-Skakdi, who did indeed look stronger than his henchmen.

Well, if I defeated his henchmen, perhaps I have a chance against this guy? he thought to himself.

What are you talking about!?  Of course you can beat him!

Oh yeah, I can.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Banar was struck by the Skakdi's broadsword, which scratched his armor and knocked him down to the ground.

Banar moaned in pain as he lay on the ground.  He then began to get up slowly, using his spear to hold his weight.  "I won't give up this easily!"

Banar then attempted to slash the Skakdi with the sharp blade of his spear.

OOC: Same here.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:  Zelvin and Mar (Iron Mahi)

Zelvin made her way over to Elysi, finding an available seat nearby.

"Why don't you take a seat?"

After observing the up-and-down talks about Skyra's 'preferences' and Avier's attempts at making progress with the women of the outfit, I felt very inclined to agree with Rhea's take on things.

Sitting down nearby, rather than a companion on my shoulder, I got one on my lap as Karv came over. The Kavinika yawned.

"You too, huh?" I muttered, watching him curl up practically on top of my legs. It was his instinct to be nearby, even in his sleep.

I leaned back and tried to sleep myself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: 

The Salesman narrowed his eyes as he listened to Demos. Whether this was a sign of suspicion or curiosity one could not be sure. 

"300 widgets, no lower." The salesman stated in his gruff tone. He gave no hint of whether he believed Demos or not, though the lowering of price was certainly a good sign

OOC: Sorry, I got distracted and forgot about Po!

IC: Phantom

He gave a nod and stepped back. "We have a deal. Much obliged."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Banar's attempt at slashing the Le-Skakdi failed, though that was the least of his concerns at that moment.  The wall that held Gerox had just broken, and nobody could tell who did it.

Was there another Skakdi or something? he thought, completely forgetting that he had brought an unconscious toa inside the cave just a short while prior.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC, Whira:

"Well, a few years ago, we were both hired by a Skakdi gang leader to raid a storehouse in Onu-Koro (and no, I was not hired as backup for Ciph, whatever he may tell you) and bring back any valuables we could find. We were gonna get paid a ton of money.

"However, we decided it would be an even better idea to double cross the guy- so we raided the storehouse, took the loot to a shady buyer, made a ton of cash, then went back to the crime boss and forcibly took the amount that he was going to pay us. And he received a crossbow bolt to where no man should receive a crossbow bolt.

"Since then, we've done a number of jobs together."

Well, Whira's story was, interesting to say the least. If not sounding shady and illegal, but hey, that was a mercenary for you. Considering I hanged out with Dorian it really didn't phase me at all. 

That crossbow bolt though, geeze, I didn't even have that anymore and it still made me cringe. 

"Well if you had to do that to the Skakdi he must of had it coming." I laughed nervously. "So anyway...go ahead and ask me a question, only fair." 

Edited by Skitty

Banar was in a state of confusion over all of this.

OOC: It hurt itself in its own confusion

For one thing, he wondered where the axe came from, and another thing, who threw it?  Was it another Skakdi or something else?

He snapped out of his confusion right when the Le-Skakdi's weapon was knocked down to the ground by the floating axe, realizing that he was still in a fight as he adjusted his stance.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Oh boy, this was a story. 

"Well, back when I was...in my original body, me and a group of my friends fought against a group of people called the Mark Bearers. You may have heard of them." Most people knew about the infamous Mark Bearers. 

"Well, Dorian was one of them. This was before he turned nice so we were enemies. He was a killer, I was a Gukko Force Officer, didn't mesh really well." I didn't mention it, but sometimes I wondered why Dorian hadn't killed us back then. Had he been holding back?

"A year or so later I'm a chick (Another story entirely), and Dorian's reformed and working for the Ta-koro Guard. Ran across him in Le-koro and we started getting along." Totally cause I'm hot. 

"And Cipher...he kind of just showed up at the Rockwall in Le-Wahi, got introduced. That's the gist of it anyway." 

Edited by Skitty