BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Stralix)

Stralix turned and squinted at the Vortixx who had hailed him. After a couple of seconds, his face broke into a smile.

"Ohhhhhh!" he exclaimed. "You're that Lenat. I thought I knew the name, but I was at the back of the crowd for your speech so I didn't recognise you. Used to cross paths in Ta quite often, didn't we?"

He shook the Vortixx's hand amicably.

"Long time no see. What brought you all the way out here?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Akiri Hewkii

The towering lesterin caught Hewkii's gaze. Korru was a somewhat recent addition to the force, although by no means a rookie, and Hewkii had no problem remembering half a dozen things about the soldier on sight. He had once been a mercenary, but then if Hewkii was going to let such a fact hinder his opinions of a sentinel under his command half the standing force would come under scrutiny. Hewkii responded to the salute with a smile.

"Good afternoon. At ease Korru." He stopped in his stride momentarily and with a wave said, "walk with me. If you're not performing some other duty I'd enjoy hearing how you're taking to the Sentinels."

Edited by Hatachi

Lenat- Po-koro- Technology Expo

IC: "I got bored of Ta-koro and started wandering a bit with a Matoran friend. Ended up in Ga-koro just before the Maru dealt with Makuta and there was that giant battle with the Rahkshi. I set up my own little shop there and pent few months relaxing on the beach. I can see why people like the place so much. Anyway, I got an offer to come to Po-koro during that really tense time, I guess they did not want to fall behind the other Koro when it came to technology. Since then I have been working here, mostly making things for the Sentinels but I get a fair amount of business from people just passing through."

Moving out of the way of a Matoran On his way to one of the nearby stalls, Lenat paused and caught his breath.

"In any case you seem to be making quite the name for yourself Stralix. It's not every day that a person gets something so island-changing named after them."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Yeah, I know what you mean. It certainly changed the island, but mostly in the way that people kill each other. Have you come up with anything less deadly lately?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Wokodin – West Po-Koro

The muscled Toa of Stone groaned as he sat upright in his rock bed. The groan was soon followed by a concerned shudder. Usually Wokodin didn’t feel any sort of sluggishness after nights touring the taverns. Last night must have been quite the night.

That or Wokodin would have to accept this body wasn’t the speedy metabolizing machine it once was.

Never.

No matter. It was time for work.

The Sergeant left his house and made his way down the cobblestone path. He would be meeting with some recruits at the HQ today, and the rock solid Toa was never late.

As the Toa walked, he couldn’t help but notice the bustle of the Tech Expo t hat was going on nearby. It was such a boisterous distraction that brought both intelligent but also unsavory types to his wholesome town. Sure, it helped Po-Koro’s economy by a lot, but the crowds were something else.

But then again, Wokodin was never really into crowds.

Po-Koro Center, near Sentinel HQ

Wokodin walked for several minutes in silence, thinking only about the work that Wokodin would do to continue climbing the ladder in the Sentinels. The HQ was now within view, and Wokodin continued forward towards the massive building.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Sirius

"Really?" Vortixx raised his brow and looked at Stralix. "It might be just so that this Skakdi is the one I've been looking for," he grabbed his gear and nodded to Farzan with a smile. "Thank you, good friend. Let your profits hit the heavens," he turned towards Stralix and limped in his direction hailing him: "Greetings, good friend! My name is Sirius, and I believe that you, good sir, are just the man I've been looking for!"

IC: Korru (Po-Koro)

"I suppose I had nothing better to do than eat doughnuts anyway" Korru thought.

He dropped his stance with an expectant gaze in Hewkii's direction, wasting no time in falling into step beside the Akiri. His long, powerful legs had to take incredibly small steps in order to not outrun the Matoran.

He took a deep breath, sounding like the wind blowing through a deep cave, reveling in Po-Wahi's harsh sunlight, something he'd always found himself at home in.

"How I'm taking to the Sentinels? Surprisingly well, actually." Korru confided in Hewkii.

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"Anytime" I mutted to Sirius with defeat in my voice, before my face lit up agan upon setting eyes on the Po-Matoran who'd come with him.

"How about you, sir?" I asked him, with a haughty, yet politely expectant tone of voice. You know the one, right? The one where you're able to sound both subservient and somehow arrogant at the same time, like a sarcastic butler.

"Are you a man of progress, or do you hold to the old ways?" I asked, with a telling gaze towards his sword.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

I was starting to get the feeling that there was something in Po-Koro's water supply (and I can't believe I just said Po-Koro's water supply with a straight face; oh, Mata Nui) that made its residents wax poetical whenever they started talking.

"I hold to whatever method won't blow up in my face," I replied, giving the engineer a smile as dry as the sand we were standing on, before passing the makeshift cane over to my other hand so that my right was free to proffer. "Lux Saran, blacksmith from Ta-Koro, and yes, I am aware that I have a slug on my back; no need to bring it up."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Hope you don't mind me saying it, but I think a life without the risk of explosions in your face is a life wasted. Don't you agree, Kreff?"

My trusty Ussal companion chittered something under his breath as he scurried to the back, hoping to prove the old saying "out of sight, out of mind" right.

I shook my head as I turned back to the Po-Matoran, for the first time getting a good look at him.

The cut above his eye, the engraved chestplate, the bumbling gait and the quite frankly abnormally large size and volume of he himself in general (no I didn't just use a lot of words to call him "fat", how dare you presume such a thing of me?) all combined to give this kid, like myself, the impression of "hard living" being something we were far more familiar with than we cared to admit, especially given our age.

I gave his outstretched hand a solid shake, my long fingers almost coiling around his hand as I returned the gesture with a big smile, my mask's lenses whirring jovially.

"Name's Farzan," I presented myself "from the gutter of Onu-Koro"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

This Farzan fellow, he was a twig of an individual; tall and skinny, with long fingers which were probably great for futzing around with machinery, but ended up coiling around other peoples' hands when he went to shake them. But he was friendly, all smiles and zeal; even if that zeal seemed to be centred around explosions of abject failure.

"Gutters of Onu, eh?" I said, replacing my hand on the pommel of my sword. "Quite a long call from an expo like this, isn't it? Are you presenting, or just here to appreciate?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Do I look like a tourist, to you?" I asked, with one half sarcasm and one half smug satisfaction. My lenses once again whirring in tandem to accomodate all of Lux (which was quite a feat) in their crosshairs.

"No, I'm not here just to look at the stuff other people have made, but also to show off my own wares" I said, gesturing in a nondescript manner towards my stand.

"Hey, Kreff, come on out here and say hi already" I called back, hearing a resigned scowl as the orange and black Ussal scuttled forth, giving Lux a welcoming.

"Kreff here's always happy to see new faces" I supplanted.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Stralix)

"One or two," Stralix replied with a slight smirk. "I can't talk about all of 'em, though...as you can see, I've joined the TKG."

The inventor was fond of abbreviations.

"Figured that since I put a new and improved explosive in the hands of every criminal from here to the Le-Wahi peninsula, I should put my newer inventions to good use."

He tapped one of the canisters in his bandoleer, winking conspiratorially.

"Let's just say that not every grenade I design is for sale."

The Skakdi's attention was suddenly caught by a shout from his left. He turned to see a Vortixx approaching him with a distinctive gait.

"Greetings, good friend! My name is Sirius, and I believe that you, good sir, are just the man I've been looking for!"

"Am I?" Stralix replied, eyebrows raised. "How so?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

I petted Kreff's head hesitantly, not quite sure whether the crab would accept me as a friend or bite my fingers off -- which, quite frankly, would've fit right into my horoscope -- before looking back over at Farzan, then his stand, then back to Farzan. His smug sarcasm had come close to rubbing me the wrong way, but he seemed like an otherwise decent-enough guy that I let it slide.

"All right, kid; you've got my interest piqued," I said, a grin forming on my face as I took my hand off of his crab's head. "What sort of wares you got?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lenat let out a knowing "Ah" and was about to reply when a Vortixx walked up and started talking to Stralix. Wondering what the stranger wanted, Lenat stayed quiet and listened.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Sirius

"Firstly, a reliable source pointed me at a 'tech-savvy' Skakdi spotted around Onu-Koro. I was planning to go there but it seems there's no need for that. Secondly, this matoran friend of yours," he waved at Farzan, "told me that you are proficient in deciphering."

"I'll just put it to you right now, if you're interested in buying, you've come a wee bit early" I confessed to Lux as I shoved him into proximity of my wares. No, scratch that, I had Kreff shove him to the previously mentioned location, I was busy getting my salesman

"I'm still looking for a place to actually set up shop, but I'll take any chance I can get to get myself a customer ring in advance" I said, fighting the urge to drop a comment about how he should feel downright privileged to be among the first to browse my creations.

"I can tell you're a man that respects the classics" I said with a telling lens-whir at his sword, "and a guy with an eye for good craftsmanship"

"Hey, Kreff, get that Kinloka-head-on-a-stick, will you?" I called to the Ussal, prompting him to immediately shudder in horrid anticipation, yet he complied.

"Alright, this right here's pretty simple," I said as I reached for a round item, its metallic composition glinting in the sunlight like a particularly bright lightstone.

"It's a shield that doubles as a throwing disk"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

As much as that mention of a "Kinloka head-on-a-stick" had my skin all in shudders, I couldn't help but take a moment to admire Farzan's presentation. It's rounded surface caught the sun, gleaming in the harsh desert light as its creator held it before me. I almost reached out to touch it, but drew back quickly, before my compatriot could notice and try any salesman trickery on me. Instead, I raised one eyebrow in curiousity, and said:

"That's some fancy work you've got there; but any combining of tools results in the loss of a few qualities from each, isn't that so?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Well, of course" I replied, brimming with zealous conviction, "but that's a small price to pay for versatility"

In that moment, Kreff came crawling from the back with a pole clutched in his claws, perched on the top of which a featureless, gray Noble Ruru was visible, evidently just a powerluss lump of Protodermis shaped to resemble the mask Kinloka usually wore.

Kreff shivered as he propped the target (which it obviously was) on an open patch of land and sprinted like a bat out of Karzahni away from it.

"Care to give it a try?" I offered to Lux.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

“Excellent, excellent…” Hewkii said with a smile, noticing the military crossbow at Korru’s side. After Lenat had designed the repeating mechanism Hewkii had wanted nothing more but to supply every soldier with a copy. So far the push for his dream was nearing reality. He cleared his throat and continued. “Because I’m promoting you. You’ve served the city well, but I feel your talents would be better put to use in the Motara as captain of my kikanolo riders. Tesax has done a good job but he’s getting old and nearing retirement. You, on the other hand, are fresh blood and full of opportunity. I feel you’d do a good job, and my intention is to make you co-captain with Prei. Any words, Private?”

He paused, hand behind his back as he looked up at the lesterin. The Akiri of Po-Koro awaited Korru's reply.

IC: Korru (Po-Koro)

As usual, Korru had to look down at the one seeking his attention, but anyone who saw the two, himself included, would know very well who was truly the bigger man in this situation.

Korru blinked, not saying anything for a moment or two as he let the news sink in.

Captain, of the Kikanalo Riders, him.

Rather surprisingly, that wasn't the most surprising thing about this surprise. No, the real surprise came when Hewkii mentioned the other person he intended to promote.

Prei.

Prei; doughnut-munching, loafing, tablet-keeping Prei.

"I... I'd be happy to start doing more desert patrols, overjoyed, in fact" he admitted, the scope on his Matatu whirring to accomodate all of Hewkii in it.

He was about to ask Hewkii what made Prei eligible, but figured he'd rather not start questioning Hewkii's orders right now. Besides, he liked the Ba-Toa.

"I'm honored, Akiri"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Hewkii smiled and nodded, giving Korru a warm pat on the hand. "I'm glad to hear it. If you're able I'd like you to prepare for your first sojourn, to be started tomorrow at dawn. I've heard reports of startled rahi near the Tiro Canyons. Look into those, as well as finding any oasis that might be suitable as a rest stop for the Sentinels. Also," and here Hewkii's brow furrowed momentarily, "I agreed to let Onu-koro set up a mine within our territory and yet their lack of communication troubles me. Look into it."

He started off, his slow steps echoing loudly on the cobble. Then, as if realizing something he had forgotten, he wheeled around to add, "and visit the armory. There's something there for you," before once more continuing on his way.

IC: Korru and NPC (Po-Koro)

Korru nodded wordlessly as he watched the Akiri walk off, a smile creeping across his mask.

Who said anything about getting back in the game? He wasn't going anywhere now.

He gave Hewkii a salute and took off with springful steps that, incidentally, made him attract even more attention than he usually did.

He found the armory, or rather, the entrance, at the base of the canyon wall forming Po-Koro's natural defense, the actual structure was inside. When the door opened, his massive frame kept the flooding sunlight from getting in, a miniscule silhouette looking up nonchalantly.

"Umm, I was told by Akiri Hewkii there'd be something waiting for me here. Name's Korru"

Pointing out his name was really not necessary, he was a relatively infamous figure around Po-Koro given his size. It simply demanded attention.

The Matoran clerk nodded and passed a small object to him over the counter. Korru recognized the shape immediately, unsheathing the knife with a trained grip.

"Seems a bit novel" he remarked

"It would be were it not for the fact that weren't edged in Rhena ore" the Matoran clerk replied, prompting Korru to reassess the dagger.

"Well, now," he thought, "this is certainly interesting."

"Thanks" he said with a nod to the Matoran, the Matoran saluted back.

"Captain Korru" he said.

"Captain Korru" Korru echoed in his mind as he went back outside.

"I could get used to this"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: A ship without a sail pulled into the ports at Forsi. A hired sailor from Ga-Koro manned the wheel. I stood behind him, and as the docks came closer, I looked to Vilak, who nodded. We moved as one, leaping off the deck at full speed-being that we both wear Kakama, that's really fast. We held a pair of ropes in our hands, fastening them to the pier, before we used them to pull the ship closer.

Having reached our first destination, the Akiru held a breif meeting. They agreed with my decision to have Vilak and Bijackal hold back. They were not engineers, so it made sense to have them keep watch while we visited the Tech Expo.

The rest of the Akiru climbed aboard the Iron Mahi, numbering two less than usual. We enjoyed the ride-until now I had only heard rumors of the Mahi's might, but it was indeed impressive.

We climbed off the Mahi some time later, and walked out to the Tech Expo.

OOC:Akiru open for interaction excluding Vilak, Bijackal.

Athiel sighed as Qyntar delivered the bad news. "Well, I know of no other inns here besides the one at which the incident occurred." Then, Athiel remembered that his hut is filled with non perishable food items. "I guess we could always return to my hut. I have enough food there to last us a while. Not to mention a secret chamber filled with my spoils."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC:

I took the proffered disk, tossing it up and down in my hands to get used to the weight; but my attention was most fixed on the target before me, the "Kinloka's head". It was unnerving, even for just another lump of proto; I kept expecting flies to congregate around it like demented cultists, while it opened its shapeless mouth wider and wider, calling me a "silly, silly boy." But I suppose that sort of stuff only happens in stories, right?

I stepped back; only a few paces though, since I didn't want to be bumping into any rookie desert-goers who'd be parched and irate enough to decapitate anyone who said "G'morning, lovely weather out." I mean, I could probably rip them limb from limb anyway, but that seemed like a lot of effort for something that would probably result in my arrest/deportation/lynching. All I wanted was to throw a disk, and by Mata Nui I was going to throw a disk!

My mind suddenly swirled with images of a silver circle of death racing through the air, plunging into the space between the "Kinloka's" eyes, fracturing its visage, slicing through metal like a hot knife through butter, before embedding itself in the rock wall behind as a permanent memorial to the man who single-handedly destroyed the one and only Church of Flies.

This was most likely the reason why I was so disappointed that my throw gently drifted up into the air, bumped into a piece of wall about three bio to the diagonal left of the head-on-stick, before falling to the sandy ground with a poof.

Suddenly decapitation-by-desert-goer seemed like a much more attractive prospect.

"Hm," I said, peripherally checking the surrounding area for emergency escape routes, "Well, um, that was ... right. I don't suppose you have any other wares tucked away in your stand..."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Well slap me silly and call me Tiribomba; that total look of determination and focus on Lux's face and the comparatively disastrous throw... priceless, absolutely priceless.

Kreff was coughing, the disk had struck the ground right next to him, knocking a spout of dust right in his face. As usual he was unwilling collateral.

"You might be better off using this thing's other function to hide behind" I remarked slyly as I put the disk shield away, before reaching for something else.

"Maybe you're more of a launcher man rather than manual, give this one a go" I said as I handed him the smallest variant of my diskette launcher.

"Just squeeze the trigger and let 'er rip" I instructed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

His launcher was surprisingly heavy, but fairly comfortable to hold with two hands. It didn't look like much; a lump of protodermis with a clear hollow tube protruding from its top (or was that its bottom?), filled with tiny disks of all the colours of the rainbow. Reminiscent of the heavy-duty launchers that the Gukko Force used, but down-sized into an itty-bitty engine of (probable) death.

And on that positive note, I said to Farzan, "You might want to back up."

I raised the weapon, gripped in both hands like it was an unexploded land-mine, and shifted my feet until I had a centre of gravity that was less likely to leave me thrown across through the air. The Kinloka head was in my sights, and I tried to block the mental image of my last attempt at hitting it. My finger slid onto the trigger.

I pulled.

The kick-back jerked my right shoulder back, jackhammer-style, but my stance didn't budge. The disk (more like a diskette, really) didn't even seem to move through the air, that was how fast it went; one second it was in the launcher's belly, the next it was plunged into the rock wall, one inch to the left of the Kinloka. The stick had fallen, and though I doubted its veracity, I half-hoped that it was from some intervention of my own, and not just Mata Nui giving me a piteous pat on the head.

I let my arms fall down to my sides, the launcher hanging in the air at my hip, turned to Farzan and said, "Impressive," with a mild smile on my face, "but not really my style."

I hefted the weapon up and held it over to its maker, "Don't suppose you have anything less ... inherently lethal?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The Quest Begins

Frantic footsteps filled the cold, stone halls as their owners hurried through. The sound of metal boots hitting rock echoing down the corridors ahead. Though the place otherwise silent, the lack of sound filled the air with tension. Something was wrong, and it seemed as through the walls themselves were holding their breath to find out. A squad of Sentinels came around the, their heavy footfalls being the source of the echoing noise.

They stopped suddenly, and a sharp intact of collective breath was heard as they came upon the body of one of their own, the unfortunate being's limp form slumped up against the wall. One of the Sentinels, a Lesterin, stepped forward to place a hand on the body's neck, and stepped away shaking her head as no pulse was found.

Two stayed behind with the body of their comrade, while the rest continued on.

The squad finally came upon their destination, the warden's office, and the commander hurried inside the small room. The warden, a large, beefy Skakdi, took a small, wrinkled piece of parchment handed to him by the squad leader.

"All we found was this, both the guards and the patrol are dead," The leader reported to the warden, his voice holding a hint of defeat, "He's gone, sir."

The warden furrowed his brow, and his permanent frown grew. This was disturbing news, very disturbing news.

"Go, alert the rest. Begin organizing a search party, put a warrant on his head, do whatever you can, but get him back here," he rumbled. The Skakdi glanced down at the piece of parchment as the squad leader left, and shook his head.

If you're reading this than I'm already long gone, though of course you'll come looking for me.

The guards are dead, you might've found them already. Pity to waste the lives of such insignificant creatures, yet they did try to stop me. Think of it as a lesson, an example of what's to come if you try to follow me. Leave me be, and you'll never seem me again.

The dead do have trouble with then entire "seeing" thing anyway.

Why did I leave? Well, I'd like to think that the whole "jail" thing didn't sit with me well. But that'd be a lie. I've moved onto bigger things, and so that rather cramped cell wouldn't do at all.

You're going to come after me regardless anyway, so why not make this fun.

There is a legend, one of many that you've undoubtedly heard. A legend that tells of a place filled with great wonders left here from before dwelt on this island. A place which will grant the power to overcome all obstacles, a power so great that few can dream of. Of course, I'm not one to believe in such fairytales of mythical beings and such. Though the location itself is real, and the treasures it guards are most certainly real as well.

How do I know? Well, I once met a traveler who claimed to have seen it with his own eyes, and beings tend not to lie right before their death.

So please, send your guards, I'd love to have someone to test this power upon.

The dice have been rolled, and the move has been made. But hurry, little guards, I'm already two steps ahead and moving fast.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Twelve Ussalmen entered the Village of Stone. Six sat atop agile crustaceans commanded by an ebullient sprite, eyes wide open as they sought the finest in the land's technology. Six rode plated behemoths led by a byzantium warrior, smile faintly etched on visage as he anticipated the hunt of a century. With a final salute to each other and a nonchalant mass murmur, the contingency parted, its two halves separating to do that which they had been ordered.

Twelve entered. Six would leave.

OOC: Your cue.

Edited by Kamina

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia- Fowadi

IC: The buzzing warble of an incoming message emanated from the sealed compartment below decks. The sound caused Kale's eyes to open, squinting slightly at the bright sun burning down. As another round of the noise cut through the slight fog of drowsiness that hung around him like a cloud the Toa of Iron bolted up and activated his Kakama, vanishing from his spot on the mast and reappearing in front of the door to the radio room.

It was a new addition. With the invention of the readio it had been deemed that a ship like the Fowadi would benefit from being able to keep in contact with headquarters. So, during the refits, an unused room had been given a watertight seal and the radio had been placed inside. Power was supplied by wires connected to a solar panel on the top deck.

Opening the door, Kale stepped in to the lightstone lit interior and picked up the task pad on a nearby table, turning on its recording function as he sat down at one of the chairs scattered around the room.

We should probably get around to cleaning up this place He thought, tapping one foot idly.

The squawking from the radio stopped and silence filled the room for several seconds before a Matroan's voice come through the speakers on the large piece of equipment in the center of the room.

"All Sentinel Units. Prisoner Jazek Rehn has escaped at some point in the last twenty four hours. Subject is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous, several Sentinels were killed when he broke out. Do not try to take him down by yourself."

There was a click and the backround static of the message cut out, the operator having ceased broadcasting. For a good minute there was total silence, even Kale's breathing has dropped below the hearing of all but the most sensitive ears.

Jazek Rehn was the Toa of Sonics who had kidnapped Dehkaz several months ago and tried to kill him. He was a shadow from Dehkaz's past, the one the Captain had worked hard enough to leave behind without phantoms of it appearing out of nowhere. The assassin had been caught and placed in the Ostia prison where he could do no more harm to anybody. Now he was out. Not only was he out but he had killed several of Kale's fellow Sentinels while he was at it.

A low hum slowly grew, those sharp of eye would be able to see the tube on the Toa of Iron's back was vibrating at extremely high speeds.

Kale's empty hand closed on the back of the chair as he got up , tightening until cracking sounds started to emanate from the wood.

That piece of Karzani slime had gone after one of his closest friends, almost killing him, just because he had tried to make a break from the old life and make something of himself. The crew of the Fowadi were family to Kale, nobody touched them and got away with it. Now the monster was free again and had already killed.

I am going to find you Jazek. I am going to hunt you down like the little rahi you are and then I am going to out you in the deepest, darkest hole I can find and throw away the keys. You should be quite at home in a place like that.

With a calmness that belied the rage building inside, Kale made his way out of the room and back up on deck.

"Brukin, watch the ship for me for a bit. I need to take care of something." His voice was cold as glacier cooled steel.

With a mental command to his mask Kale was gone, heading to the jail where the Jazek had escaped.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I had heeded Lux’s warning and stepped back, as a matter of fact I’d stepped back a lot, an action that turned out not to be entirely unfounded after Lux missed once again, although this time at least Kreff wasn’t any worse for wear.

I looked at the results, reveling in the deadly fruits of my explosive labor… or was it the explosive fruits of my deadly labor?

Lux had been handling the launcher with all the finesse of a Brakas Monkey negotiating his way out of a pair of long underpants, so I was honestly a bit relieved when I got hold of it again.

“Well, there is this one final gadget” I said, as I in a continuing motion swapped the two launchers between the rack and my hand, offering the Po-Matoran my very first invention.

“This, is a wrist-mounted Volo Lutu Launcher… my baby” I said as I handed it to him with a sparkle in my eyes.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia- Sentinel Prison

IC: With a burst of dust and sand Kale appeared in front of the gate to the small prison complex. He calmly showed his badge to the Sentinels guarding the gate, the pair of Matoran having pointed their spears at him as soon as he arrived. One of them stepped forward to authenticate them while the other covered him. Upon making sure it was real, the first Matoran nodded to his companion and they both resumed their positions on either side of the gate.

"What is you business here." The second asked. He had a fair guess but it was protocol.

"Part of the investigation of the escape of Jazek Rehn. The scene of the crime seems like it would be a good place to start."

Nodding, one of the Matoran opened the gate, allowing Kale access to the facility proper.

Kale made his way through the halls and rooms of the prison. It was fairly clean, there were none of the mystery stains and piles of debris found in the more shoddy prisons. The occasional voice could be heard echoing through the stone building, dim and hard to hear but certainly not pained.

It only took him a few minutes to reach the Warden's office. Ordinarily he might have paused and taken to breath or tried to arrange his thoughts so as not to make a mistake. Today however, he simply knocked and the door and waited, a hard light shining in his green eyes.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

The door creaked open on it's own accord as Kale knocked, having not been closed completely, showing the Warden hunched over a stone desk, the Skakdi's brow furrowed in concentration as he filed thrhough a stack of parchments. He glanced up at the sound of the door opening, his frown lifting slightly at the sight of the Toa of Iron standing just beyond.

"Kale," The Warden said, his tone a few shades happier than one would expect, "It's good to see you. Come on in."

The Skakdi pushed a stack of reports aside, and laced his claws hands together on the desk.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia- Sentinel Prison

IC: Kale' expression lifted ever so slightly at the sight of the Warden however, now was not the time for a friendly chat. Stepping inside he pulled a chair up to the desk and sat down in it.

"I'm here about the escape of Jazek Rehn, the start of the trail is usually a good place to begin." He leaned forward slightly. "What can you tell me about him. did he talk any about the outside, did he have any cell mates. Anything you could tell me would help."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1