BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Akura

"Did you have an arrest warrant? Or is this some policing force that arrest without such things. Second, I was assaulted so that was self defense. I admit I disturbed the peace." Suddenly he is talked to the ground, knocking his mask off. "I try to handle this peacefully and you do this? I told you not to do this." Summoning all of his strength , Akura attempts to knock the Toa off of his back.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: The Sentinel in front of him snatched up the mask, handing it off to someone else to be taken to headquarters. As two others pinned him and the one on his back manacled him, the Sentinel in front leaned down. "There's a thing called exigent circumstances. If you're gonna play lawyer, learn the law." He said, clearly irritated. "C'mon, up on your feet with you." The others hauled him to his feet.

:w:

"Well played. Fine, I submit to your will. But you know not what you have set in motion." Akura allows them to haul him off. There was no more he could do.

OOC: Ok then, I think you controlling three guys is a little overpowered.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

OOC: I control the Sentinels as a whole, and any other official NPCs in Po-Koro that you might need to interact with. ;)

IC: Akura was brought to a cell in the prison, a cave carved into the face of the canyon wall and securely guarded. After he'd been processed, a Sergeant approached him, watching him from the outside of his cell.

"So." He said. "What's your deal?"

IC: Athiel

"Good, now maybe we can get out of here. I've had enough of sitting am waiting."

IC: Akua

"Excuse me", said Akura. He knew not what he ment.

OOC: Ok, I guess.

My BZPRPG Characters

"Oh, sorry. So I'm walking down the market street, another normal day in Po-Koro. Then Sentinels just start chasing me for no reason. I panicked so I started running. After a while, I'm strapped in a courtyard surrounded on all side. Some try to attack me so I freeze them in self defense. I disarm some others, then try to lose them in the market. I'm tackled onto the ground where I'm confronted by your leader. I try to rebuke my charges but they use exigent circumstances to haul me inn. That's my story."

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Vrina

Vrina followed the group when they went to the Sentinel HQ and even went in peacefully.. She merely took a seat on a bench against the wall and waited.. She set her hands on her skirts as she closed her eyes and seemed to wait

"Athiel stop making a fuss... All you are doing is making yourself look suspicious...Just stop making a fuss."

Vrina took a deep breath and seemed to patiently wait

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: The prison is in the cliff wall adjacent to Sentinel HQ, to my memory.

IC: The Sentinel raised an eyebrow, folded his arms, and tapped his foot skeptically. "You expect me to believe my boys just jumped you for no reason. Right. You better come clean, or at least give me something to go on."

"I admit I resisted arrest quiet a lot but is it necessary to lock me up." He hear the Tera muttering. "Oh, hello commander. How nice to see you again." The sarcasm is obvious. "How about you give me something to work with. What are my charges, or better yet why I was pursued in the first place?"

"I wonder what there doing to this guy? We've been here a while now", he said. He was very bored now.

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: "You'll be here until we determine what happened and then you'll be tried." The Sergeant said. "Can't have you running off and slipping the bonds of justice, you know."

OOC: Seriously though, why were those Sentinels chasing him? I can't find anything about why in your initial postss.

IC: Qyntar

"He's close, but..." Qyntar looked into the variations in the gravity field, finding that he was in a building, but it wasn't Sentinel HQ. Qyntar told this to his teammates, then continued to monitor the area.

OOC: I think it's because he's suspected to have killed the innkeeper they were staying at.

"Of course, that is logical. I told you my account of what happened, but if you want gaps filled ask for the testimony of others. It's obvious that you believe I'm withholding something, and I don't blame you."

OC: Check back before Akura's post, back in the Inn. That's where you will find your answer.

My BZPRPG Characters

"Actually, I remember hearing something in the market about a murderer killing some innkeeper. Apparently, by someone using ice as the weapon of choice, so I'm guessing they were looking for anyone of that element for interrogation."

OOC: That's the one.

My BZPRPG Characters

"Like I said, exigent circumstances. That's the reason they game me once I was detained. Are there any other other of the ice element detained today. I know it's not my place to ask, but if not I think I may have been singled out because of my resistance."

My BZPRPG Characters

"I panicked I guess. They literally charged me so I ran and kept running for my so. I only defended myself when I felt my life was at risk."

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

Qyntar looked around himself. Where am I? He thought. He stood in a small meadow surrounded by strange, tall trees, their bark was black, their leaves white, and it was as if they were glowing. The grass itself was mixed between dark purple, light blue and white.

He looked up to the sky. It was as if the sky itself was shrouded in an aura of sorts, as if aurora borealis filled the sky itself, ranging from purple to green to blue and even the oh so present white.

But then he looked to a different place in the sky... and it was darkness. And the darkness was spreading, it was spreading over the sky. The grass and trees started to wither, the ground beneath Qyntar's feet started to crumble, and he fell into an abyss of blackness.

Qyntar gasped for air as he woke up.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Are you ok? You fell unconscious and wouldn't awake."

"A murder suspect equals dangerous. Do you think they though if they just strolled up to me and said you're under arrest that there wasn't a possibility I would kill them there and then. They knew that if they didn't strike hard and fast that they wouldn't have a chance at bringing in a supposed murderer. Think about it. All I can do is move fast and jump. I don't kill if I don't think its necessary so I wasn't going to defend myself. But i'm sure not going to prison because some guy used ice to kill some innkeeper. So I ran."

My BZPRPG Characters

Qyntar sat up, breathing stressfully as he put his hand on his face. "Unngh, must have been fatigue from monitoring the gravity field too much. I've never done it for so long before..." Qyntar though for a second to tell them about his strange dream, but then decided against it.

IC- Dorgath - Po-Koro Square

"You claim to have been in contact with the Lord?"

"The Lord brought me back to life," Dorgath said, reverently. He closed his eyes for a second, remembering the pouring rain that had washed over his half destroyed body and the surge of purpose and hope that he had felt standing there in the falling sheets of water. He opened them and stared intently at Prei through the scratched eyeholes in his mask. "He guides me."

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC- Dorgath

"We cannot spend our entire lives worrying about alternate possibilities. Nothing would be accomplished. My faith and my life has proven to me that his will is the return of this society to it's earlier roots. If I am wrong, so be it. Maybe it is Mata-Nui's will that we cease honoring him, maybe it is his will that we should all stab ourselves, maybe it is his will that we should all stop using his name aloud. These are all unlikely possibilities with little evidence, and there is no reason we should entertain such thoughts."

Edited by Visaru

IC- Dorgath

"Many thanks. It has been a pleasure debating with you." Dorgath nodded back, the rims of his mask obscuring his eyes. "I hope we may cross paths again."

Dorgath spun around, his cloak billowing outward dramatically and tossing up a small cloud of sand around him, and strode through the marketplace, greatly pleased that he had aroused such interest in the matter. His ideas did not necessarily spread overnight, but they might become more noticeable. Perhaps that Toa might have a twinge of doubt the next time he boarded the Iron Mahi, or when he next spied a radio station sitting bloated atop a tall pristine peak.

"A good days work," he said aloud. Dorgath had never felt more confident.