BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skyra

I stared at Prei for a long moment.

Where did that donut come from? That was my line of thought till I heard 'Onu-Wahi' escape his lips, then my face went pale.

"W-Why would they go to a place like that?"  I...I didn't really like Onu-Wahi in all honesty, it was too dark and enclosed...what if you got buried alive and suffocated? I shuddered at the thought. It didn't really help that last time I'd been there was how I'd been mortally wounded and forced to...change bodies. 

There was no way in I'd go back there.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Oh...it's a donut..." I exclaimed as I accepted the donut and took a careful bite. The butterfly that I had been holding had retreated to the top of my head. 

The donut was admittedly tasty, so I kept eating. "Thanks Prei."

IC: Well, things certainly hadn't taken a turn for the greatest.

Not to say they were necessarily bad, but they also weren't good. Because let's face it-- when you end up missing out on a change of plans that leaves you stuck one afternoon, alone with but the sun's fatherly embrace to keep you company right when you had found a group, it can't in any honest sense be classified as good.

In fact, it really wasn't any good at all, but the Vo-Toa really didn't have it in her to hold things against said group. After all, with the terms that Sade had laid out, she had missed her window, and that was really it. No two ways about it in her mind-- she only had herself to blame.

And so she did, and with that purchased ticket to the Iron Mahi in hand, she resolved to not do so again. 

Climbing aboard the massive car, Sola Fulminea waved a heartfelt goodbye to the port town of Forsi, headed hopefully towards a new opportunity for adventure.

One that this time, she would seize by the horns.

helo frens

IC: Matoko

A howling, dusty wind blows through Po-koro, flitting inamongst the houses and shops, whipping wildly, loose things wobble slightly, and the cloth tops roar and whip. Eyes are drawn towards the open gate, and standing within is a diminuative lone Po-Matoran, atop a rather ordinary Ussal crab. He looks at all the turned heads, and nervously clears his throat. "Sorry 'bout the draft," He chuckles, putting a lone hand to the back of his head.

He and his crab quickly scurry in, and the gates shut slowly behind him, ending the unyielding dust waves. To his dismay, he puts his trusty steed in the Ussalry, before beginning his journey into the town he once called home. Patiently, he meanders about the koro, before deciding to follow his Pa's reasonable advice. 

---

---Begin Minor Internal Flashback---

*Find the place with the longest line,* The Pakari wearing Po-Matoran said to a younger version of the newcomer, *and get in it.*

---End Minor Internal Flashback---

---

Gazing about the bazaar, A lone stand catches the eyes of the new traveler. Stationed out front of a small shack, what looks like a small forum has gathered. *While there may not be a line,* The traveler thought, *The crowd certainly says that it must be somewhat popular.* Slowly, he works his way through the veritable sea of beings, all shapes and sizes, enjoying the common treat of a doughnut, before approaching the relatively normal looking toa of gravity.

"Greetings. I am interested in your wares. Care to explain what the current exchange is?" He asks the owner of the simple shop, his eyepieces whirring and focusing, before learning that the being currently running the area was simply an employee.

Turning away, he entered the bazaar anew, perusing stands at random.

OOC: Matoko open for interaction

Edited by Rennoc215

Lenat- Engineering Department- Po-koro

IC: A sigh of relief echoed through the Vortixx's mind at the subject began moving back toward safer topics. Closing the door to the workshop Lenat turned away and started retracing the steps back up to his office. Once there he took a pair of papers from his desk and handed them to Jokaro.

"One of those is an official letter of employment, it will let you pick one of the unused workshops in this building and if you show it to the quartermaster she will provide you with any materials you might need. The other paper is a map to the workshop of another of our inventors named Farzan. I think you two will get along well."

"Now," he said, sitting down in the chair behind the desk. "I have a report to write to Hewkii and a busy schedule ahead of me. If you have any questions feel free to ask your co-workers about it."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Elysi

"You look like you're plotting something," said Elysi from beside her fellow mercenary. The reddish warrior was jogging in order to keep up with Zelvin's sudden increase in speed, which was rather surprising really. It looked as if Mama Clench hadn't lost too much since retirement. "Care to share some juicy details?"

IC: Zelvin (Po-Koro, Markets)

"This young Skakdi has too much heart and too little brain," she whispered to her fellow veteran, out of earshot of Daltrahk, "I aim to see what I can do to tip the balance in a more equal favor"

Then, she raised her voice and pointed into the crowds of the marketplace.

"Wait, there it is. Follow me!"

And she dashed off again.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Vordes

The Ba-Matoran wandered through the gate into the village. Unless she explicitly told you otherwise, one would easily mistake her for an Onu-Matoran, unless you noted her dismissal of bright light; most Onu-Matoran did not react well to it. Hung over one shoulder was her pickaxe, old and visibly worn, but still sharp and sturdy. She had been to the desert-bound Koro a few times before, mainly to sell stone and other materials she had dug up somewhere. Vordes had not come to sell, though, simply to...well, be there. While she felt less comfortable around the Po-Koronans, her black and purple coloration making her stand out like a sore thumb, she enjoyed the environment more.

OOC:Vordes open for interaction.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

It Seemed to almost be fate, the running into each other. It took the wandering Po-Matoran a moment to notice the slowly approaching matoran, and it was just in time. Without a moment to spare, Matoko dodged the darkly toned oncomer, and turned to address them. "My Apologies, Madame. I wasn't paying attention to the route I was taking, and it almost took me directly into you." He said with a flourish, though it was slow and certainly not graceful. "My name is Matoko, and it is a pleasure to meet you." He said, bowing. "And yet now my curiosity is peaked. Who might be this strangely charming individual before me?" He asked the Black and Purple matoran before him.

OOC: Attempting interaction with Vordes.

Edited by Rennoc215

OOC:gasep

At what she could only take as a compliment, Vordes' cheeks went ever so slightly red(as red as a biomechanical being's cheeks can get, most likely), she wasn't used to flattery. It took her a moment to register it as a question.

"Oh! U-Uh, I'm...Vordes. Yeah. Vordes. And...who might you be?" She asked in response, rubbing the back of her head.

Courtesy generally helped in...most situations, after all.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Finally, a friendly face who happened to actually return a common courtesy. *You'd be surprised at how rarely that happens nowadays.* His internal voice stated, and he sadly agreed. "I'm Matoko, just in town to see if I can supply up for my next journey. You, dear? Certainly, one such as yourself must have someone that you're going to see?" And then it hit him. With a gasp, he started. "Oh my, I must be keeping you! My apologies again! I nearly run you down, and now I'm holding you captive. Much more like this and I'll start to sound like a villain!"

Vordes simply blinked in response. Twice, in fact.

"Nnno, I just came here because I like Po-Koro. I don't fit in, but I can see. Hard as it is to believe, I'm not an Onu-Matoran, my dark vision isn't that great, but here, I can sell materials I mine, I can work on my...less than stellar carving skills and be around people who talk to me...sometimes. I'm fine with stopping to talk to someone." Vordes responded. Gosh she talked a lot sometime.

'Note to self:Shut up'

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Kelz and Ryza - Po-Koro Streets. 

"Ugh.... what happened?" Kelz sat up groggily, rubbing his skull. Archie, glad to see he was finally awake, landed on his shoulder, pecking at the Vortixx's cheek. 

"You were drunk," Ryza scowled, "again. Come on, get up," she hauled him to his feet. "I'm never going to understand why you feel the need to spend all of our money on grog." 

"Cuz I'm a pirate.... duh..." his voice came out as a drunken slur. 

Ryza rolled her eyes. "So am I, but I don't drink."

"That's cuz you're supposed to be the responsible one, sis" he draped himself over her shoulder, unable to support himself properly, "that's what mum and dad always said." 

"Before you killed them," she scowled, "let's get out of this city." Still supporting her brother's weight, she started towards the train station. Their ship was still docked at Forsi; they'd have to get back to it before they could leave the Wahi.

OOC: Ryza and Kelz open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Aha, is that the case? Well then, why don't we take a seat somewhere? There's a certain wonder to just enjoying the koro for the few hours I'm here." He motions back the way he came, along Vordes' original route. "There is a fine selection of restaurants just a short way back, we could take a seat and avoid talking in the middle of the walkway," He offered, stepping aside so that a rather impatient-looking Po-Matoran could walk past.

"Perhaps we could find something to suit your liking?"

"One such as yourself, the guest, paying for their food? I won't stop you, but I must protest," he stated, before turning. "If you insist."

As the pair walk down the street, Matoko pointed out some shops that he had, during previous visits, found both enjoyable and relatively well priced. There was a fish place, a small restaurant named "Bouldercakes," and a place that specialized in Nui-Jaga based dishes.

"Now then," He began. "What strikes out to you? Any preference on where to eat?"

IC: Matoko,

"Of course we can," he stated, pushing the door open and holding it so.

Once inside, the potent aroma spewed forth, rolling about, weaving and wrapping about everyone. The scent was familiar, and yet not, like a memory left unremembered. "Iva says that the smell is the scent of danger," Matoko said with a laugh. "I'm certain it's her Jaga-tail stew, though." Looking both left and right, he noticed an open spot by a window, and led his newfound companion over to the table.

It wasn't a few moments before the waitress came up and delivered the menus, smiling at Matoko before darting off to another table. The list wasn't very long, and yet, it seemed to stretch infinitely. Jaga Casserolle, Jaga-tail soup, broiled Jaga leg, Jaga patties for burgers, and even a few vegetarian options, Jaga-Venom Salad being the most noteworthy.

Makoto, on the other hand, was completely disinterested at the menu. "So, tell me about yourself, Vordes."

Vordes looked up from the menu, almost as if the question had caught her off-guard.

"Well, there ain't a whole lot to me." She said with a shrug. "Ba-Matoran going from place to place, mainly Onu and Po-Koro. I dig up materials and minerals, then sell them. In my free time I wander and attempt carving. Don't ask to see my carvings." She looked at the table. She admitted to herself, there wasn't amuck to say about her life. Sure, there were a couple times she got attacked by Rahi and the time she dug up a broken old mask(broken as in snapped in two), but to her specifically there wasn't really a story to tell. She looked up.

"What about you?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC Daltrahk

Ah, goodness. Off we go again. Just when Daltrahk thought they had stopped running, they took off again. Meh.

If it wasn't for the fact that every time he breathed in he got a mouthful of sand kicked up by the pair in front, he wouldn't mind this too much.

"Now that's an interesting coincidence. I hail from the Koro of Po, though even now I'm a stranger to it. I too spend my time wandering and carving, though less so in the world of mining, but I partake occasionally. But now you've peaked my curiosity, as a man who makes his trade by carving, now I'd like to see your style."

It was then that the waitress returned, bearing two glasses of water. "Are you two ready to order?" She asked politely, looking between the two seated matoran.

"I'll have the Jaga-Tail Soup." Makoto stated, folding the menu up and handing it to the waitress.

IC: Zelvin (Po-Koro, Markets)

Zelvin had stopped at the entrance to a side street, a small little path leading between the houses encircling the market.

"There!" she said dramatically, and pointed inwards. Indeterminate footsteps were visible in the sandy ground.

"Follow those tracks, but quietly"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Following a rather peaceful, uneventful, and possibly reflective train ride, one Sola Fulminea beamed like the sun she adored as she made landfall onto the eternally dusty streets of Po-Koro.

"Now then, what to do here..." She pondered under her breath, station slowly retreating into the distance behind her as she walked.

Seeing as this was one of the big six villages of the island, there had to be something going on that she could stick her nose into, she just knew it.

I haven't heard anything about much besides maybe a dust storm... Wait, no, that isn't right. On the train I heard about someone being back in town that caused a lot of hubbub... Who was it?

Scrunching up her brow as the old tip-of-the tongue phenomenon got in the way of her train of thought, the young hopeful-to-become-a-paladin folded her arms and frowned, before remembering an old trick taught to her by a classmate. Making her way through the letters, she found nothing until S, upon which the answer struck her like one of her own bolts of lighting.

Stannis Maru!

Characteristic smile back on her face, she continued on, this time with gusto. If anyone could give her advice on what to do to be a hero and what good needed to be done, it'd be the leader of the Toa Maru.

Right?

OOC: Sola's open for interaction.

helo frens

At the mention of her own crude works, it was almost as if Vordes' head retracted into her neck.

"Uhm, I'll have the broiled Jaga Leg." Handing the waitress her menu, Vordes looked around. "Well, I mean, if you really want to..." Vordes swung her bag, little more than a cylindrical sack opened from the top with a couple supporting metal bars and a strap, next to her, and rummaged inside. After a pause Vordes went still for a moment, before placing a small Muaka sculpture, just large enough to fit neatly in one's palm, on the table. It was by no means perfect, here and there there were bad scratches and even bits that had outright been chipped off, but it was easily recognizable, and many of the even less important details were present. Once again, Vordes seemed to retract her head into her neck.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC Daltrahk

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Daltrahk knelt down quickly to observe the footmark. How did she know they were here, much less do a huge goose chase to do so? several skeptical ideas were forming in the Skakdi's brain, but for now, play the oblivious act and pretend to be completely immersed in this phenomena.

Daltrahk stood and followed Zelvin down the little alleyway.

OOC: I'm assuming Zelvin is ahead of him. If I'm wrong, lemme know and i'll edit.

Smiling, the waitress took both menus, and departed. After she'd gone, Matoko turned back to the table, surprised by the new statue. "Mind if I?" he asked while lifting the delicate statuette. He hummed and nodded, his eyes focusing in and out, observing the nit-picky details. "I appreciate the attention to detail." He looked up and smiled. "Whenever I get my shop all set up, I can help you on some of the scoring. Yes, you've definitely got some pretty serious potential," He said, setting the statuette down.

Vordes smiled shyly, taking the sculpture back and placing it in her bag.

"Uh...T-Thanks." She said, her shoulders relaxing a little.

"You mentioned you were going to leave soon. Where to?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I finished the donut, with it no longer distracting me I focus on Prei again, not feeling quite as distressed as before. Donuts were oddly comforting. 

"You ever met Stannis in person before Prei?" I asked, trying to start some sort of conversation. I couldn't stay depressed about how my life was in shambles or how I was currently unable to see my friends, I had to focus on the mission and the people I was with right now. Figuring out my life could come later. 

"I just asked cause I was curious as to what he looks like now. I met him once when he was still a Matoran, and I was still uh...male." And people wondered why I was so apprehensive about reunions with people who last saw me as a dude. It was awkward. Every. Single. Time. It wasn't like I really knew Stannis all that well, I'd only had one conversation with him ever, as memorable as it was. 

Regardless, it was going to be awkward. 

Matoko looked out the window. "I was raised just outside the koro, but I never really belonged to it. Ever since I was small, it has been my dream to own my own little shop, so I'm setting out with my trusty Ussal to find a place to call home." He turns back and smiled. "I was just in town to re-supply before I head out. It's fortunate I happened to run into you, isn't it?"

It was then that the waitress returned, bearing two dishes. The milky-brothed soup was laid before Matoko, and the steaming scorpion leg atop a large lettuce before Vordes. Matoko leaned in, lifted his spoon, and blew the steam from it, before taking a sip. Sighing, he leaned back, a smile crossing his face. "Aah... Jagata, you've done it again," he whispered, before leaning in to devour his soup.

"I guess, yeah." She shrugged, taking a bite out of the leg. "I just came to take some shelter from the wind and...well, yeah, stock up I guess. After that, I dunno. Don't really feel like going back to Onu-Koro. As easy as it is to blend in there, there isn't a whole lot to do, and I can't see all that far there." Vordes sighed, looking at her hand.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles