BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Skyra

"I guess we'll find out shortly." I said with a slight shrug, I was finding it really easy to talk to Prei, despite the fact that I was doing most of the talking. 

"Think he likes donuts?" I mean he was the leader of the Toa Maru and Prophet of Mata Nui, of course he liked donuts. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

His hand still looked the same, but he could still feel the antidermis burning and writhing against it, hear Skorm's cries in his ears as the curse was blasted out of him. As Skorm had said, the mask certainly did have quite the kick on it... But more than Skorm's words, his own echoed in his head. If only his sin could be cut out with the gift of a magic mask... He shook his head, shaking himself out of his reverie, watched the muscles in his hand flex as he moved each of his fingers in order, then his eyes moved up to the mural he had painted. Reo had told him to get a hobby–“Take up fingerpainting” was exactly what the Ko-Toa had said–and he had. Started painting, to be exact. Paints were easy to come by out here, and it was a hobby he could do alone. He hadn't been terribly good to start with, but practice had helped, and the mural he had painted of the Toa Mata on his wall looked reasonably okay. All six of them, with their weapons extended toward the symbol of the three virtues in the sky... Kopaka surrounded in black, the others in white.

A knock at the door. Stannis stood, pulling a curtain across the mural, and going to answer the door–and that same Ba-Toa was there.

“Truth be told, I did not expect to see you again. Most don't come back after that level of pain from a healing."

OOC: Well, missed this... Oops. Darn it, this is supposed to be the dry topic, how did I miss this?

IC: "I need your guidance." Skorm broke eye contact. Bad memories. "Or, at least, advice. You healed me, of my injuries, and my... poison. So I need to come clear. Under the influence of the Antidermis, my mind was overcome with the need to kill my team, the Toa Kalta. I confronted several of them in Ga-Koro before I left for Mangaia. When I was there, I murdered one Marine, possibly two."

Skorm met Stannis' gaze. "I want to atone, but... I feel I would have a hard time of it if I simply turned myself in, and spent the rest of my life rotting in prison. You saved my life, so I think its fair you get some say what I do with it now."

The times, they are a-changing...

"That's a good enough reason as any." I said with a smile, I hadn't really been expecting an answer any deeper than that, we were talking about donuts. He just really, really liked them. 

"I have a bit of a sweet tooth myself. Any kind of pastry offered to me I'd have hard time turning down, like donuts...and especially cake. I really like cake. If I could eat it all the time I'd be in trouble." 

I looked at him with confusion for a moment, I could have sworn he was going to say something else.

"Oooo yeah! Toffee apples are great! Too bad it's not the right season for them." Only problem with talking about sweets was it made me want some. 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC: Matoko

"I understand," Matoko stated, sighing slightly. "Keep your chin up friend. You would be surprised, you can find all kinds of folks in all kinds of places. Perhaps you might run into someone somewhere, some day," he continued, slowly loosing speed as his words began to sound redundant. Waving his hand, he took another sip of his soup, before continuing. "Besides, the companies of beings unlike yourself can be so much more interesting. Have you tried selling something to a skakdi? Let me tell you, the workings of their minds are pretty intense. It's pretty silly." He added, laughing to himself over his soup.

IC:Vordes

Vordes giggled. She had met some Skakdi in her time, they were...difficult to work with, for the most part, that was for sure.

"Don't try a Vortixx, or they'll end up with the profit." She joked, based off what experience she had, taking another bite from her Nui-Jaga leg.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"Oh right, the three virtues. Like duh." I felt pretty dumb for not being able to guess that much. "I try to follow them the best I can, I'm hardly perfect at it but who is?" 

I hesitated before continuing. "And you're not confusing, I'm just a confused person. ###### the last six months have been nothing but confusion." 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC: Matoko

"Oh, my apologies, I misread you. A pain of living in the wastes, to be sure."

It was then that the waitress returned, taking both plates, and asking "Will this be together or separate?"

Holding up a hand, matoko started "Together." Looking to his partner, he smiled. "I just got back from the market, selling some of my recent trinkets. I can pay."