BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Sorry about the wait guys.

Renaka- Po-koro

IC: "Excellent," the pale Po-matoran said as she reached into her satchel and pulled out a pair of papers. A quick scratch of a pen later and she handed them to the duo. "Hand these to the guard at the door of the Engineering Department. It's the biggest building near the Sentinel HQ."

So saying she turned and left, followed by her guards.

IC: Elkau - Po-Koro

He tried to read the paper, confused by the strange circles 

"What is this writing?!"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC:Arvas

With a sniff, Arvas glanced at Onamazu.

"Sure, yeah. But Rahkshi parts are also going for a real good price down at Onu, to make those mechs like Savfina's one."

He looked away again.

"We going soon or not?"

IC:Derius

Derius looked at Elkau with a mildly confused glance as he received the paper.

"I-It's Matoran, man. Pretty standard language, at least around here. You can't read it?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:Derius

Derius looked at Elkau with a mildly confused glance as he received the paper.

"I-It's Matoran, man. Pretty standard language, at least around here. You can't read it?"

IC: Elkau - Po-Koro

"Do I look like I've lived here my whole life? I've lived here for about a week or so, do you expect me to know what this says?"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC: Savfina

"I'm not that short..." she muttered as the two she had approached from behind took no notice of her.

So she gave both Rannin and Volin a bump each right on the funny-bone.

"Ahem. Before everyone starts going off in any direction they see fit, my machine is out of power. I'd appreciate it quite a bit if you two could safeguard it while I pay a quick visit and see to getting it running again. You hear me?"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Jokaro

He held out his hand.

"Jokaro Veqerel of the Motara; Maker of things and your typical vagabond-ish nobody."

He held out his hand.

"Jokaro Veqerel of the Motara; Maker of things and your typical vagabond-ish nobody."

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Hey, that's my title" I revealed, not shaking Jok's hand just yet.

"I mean, it describes me pretty well, too. You know what that means, don't you? This town ain't big enough for the two of us"

"Obviously we must race to be the first to complete a shrink ray, and then use it to 'reduce the competition'. We're already not very big, but I don't think either of us want to be even more not very big. So you don't bother me, and I bother you all the time, and everyone's happy, k?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Motini - Po-Koro Streets

"You people are crazy. Not an if, and, or bum about it," she looked at the group before her, "There's no good-will for anybody in killing Makuta-spawn. Or money. Just what you all plannin on accomplishing?"

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Oceanna

"Hey there's plenty of money involved, there are people willing to pay top dollar for Rahkshi armor in Onu-koro, it's true." That was the main reason Oceanna was hunting Rahkshi, to raise funds to form a band and become a famous guitarist. 

It would all work out, she just knew it. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Mot gave a little scoff and looked at Volin, "Ain' doin' real good so far on that one are you budd'?" she took a drag on her cigarette and made no effort to make sure the smoke blew away from Volin before looking at Oceanna, "I might say pick up a real weapon though. Only damage a guitar ever did was to the child of the musician in lack of coin, social respect, and potential. So unless you' plannin' on poorly motherin' this Rahk-shocks to death, maybe grab an axe or sword."

Edited by Palm

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Arvas

Arvas smiled at Volin's comment. But they were right, they should leave already.

"Either we go to Ta now and leave the apparently suicidal death charge till later, or we thunder right on into one of those Dark Walks. There's one right outside Po, isn't there?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

He looked between his waiting hand and the Matoran in front of him before bringing his hand up and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Oh...kay?"

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"That's what I like to hear" I replied.

I offered him my hand

"Seriously for a moment, welcome to the club"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Volin

"There is, but I think we'd be better off in Ta." Volin replied. "Word around town has it some folks went in not too long ago and cleared the place out or something, if that's possible. There'll probably be better game in Ta-Wahi or Kini-Nui, and setting up before the hunt wouldn't be a bad idea."

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"We can catch a train that runs all the way to Forsi, and from there we can board a ship that'll take us to Ta-Koro."

Edited by TX Wade

Mot gave a little scoff and looked at Volin, "Ain' doin' real good so far on that one are you budd'?" she took a drag on her cigarette and made no effort to make sure the smoke blew away from Volin before looking at Oceanna, "I might say pick up a real weapon though. Only damage a guitar ever did was to the child of the musician in lack of coin, social respect, and potential. So unless you' plannin' on poorly motherin' this Rahk-shocks to death, maybe grab an axe or sword."

Oceanna started to laugh. "You someone told me something similar, before I bashed his face in with this beaut." She caressed her guitar affectionately. "She's been in my family for generations, and she's nigh indestructible and heavy as !" If there was one thing Oceanna was proud of, it was her guitar. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: This is my first time playing. I can just jump in, right?

IC: Betrii

I awake in a hut. I can hear the familiar sound of the ocean outside.

Where am I?

I spot a villager in a corner of the hut, watching me closely.

"Who are you?!" I shout.

"M-my name is Golyo", he says.

I grab my spear and shield and push past him.

I stare in awe at the sight before me.

OOC: This is my first time playing. I can just jump in, right?

IC: Betrii

I awake in a hut. I can hear the familiar sound of the ocean outside.

Where am I?

I spot a villager in a corner of the hut, watching me closely.

"Who are you?!" I shout.

"M-my name is Golyo", he says.

I grab my spear and shield and push past him.

I stare in awe at the sight before me.

OOC: Yep.

IC: Rannin

"I'll carry your mech for you," said Rannin simply, nodding to Savfina.

Oceanna started to laugh. "You someone told me something similar, before I bashed his face in with this beaut." She caressed her guitar affectionately. "She's been in my family for generations, and she's nigh indestructible and heavy as ######!" If there was one thing Oceanna was proud of, it was her guitar. 

IC: Volin

"Less bragging, more walking." Volin called out, already on the move. "We've wasted enough time here."

"Probly don't play in tune anymore does it," Motini's eyebrows did a little 'hop', "But yeah you lot better get goin'," she said with indifference, "Those Rahkshi ain' gonna sing themselves to death."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Torvoth

I awake.

Pain. Agony. Darkness.

Given the unpleasantness of the situation, I decide to turn to my handy list of "Things to do After Waking up from a Near-Death Experience" for some solace and practical advice. 

Step one: After nearly dying, check what parts of your body, equipment, and mind have carried over to your new, still-living incarnation. Alright then: Arms (two)... yup, present and accounted for. Head. Head? Think so... yes, still properly encased in a battered and spiked Kadin-helmet. What else do people have? Ah, duh. Legs! Legs? ... Legs? Yoohoo? If you guys are there, can I hear an "oo-rah"?

Uh-oh.

I cannot feel my legs. In addition, I cannot even see my legs, considering how dark it is here. I try to stand, but to absolutely no avail. This, in a nutshell, is not good. The resulting stream of invective and profanity from my mouth is unprecedented in how vitriolic and prolific it is, even for me. Around me, rock flakes and crumbles to dust, the very air shrieks in protest, and any bug-rahi nearby dissolve under my caustic and wordy wrath. Or, that's at least how I'd like to image it. 

Back to our handy dandy list. Right-o! 

Where were we? Weapons! I fish around me with my hands, my fingers scrabbling over blood and rock in search of a familiar touch. Finicky chainblade of civilization-threatening potency? Check. Relatively weak handgun redeemed by its ability to fire anything I fit in the barrel? "The Judge" is in, ladies. Granted, I don't think there are any ladies down here any more, but whatever. 

Now that I've taken stock of my situation, the time has come for action. I appear to have been abandoned by those half-witted so-called "Sentinels," presumably while they were fleeing from any danger like frightened Mukau. For better or for worse, judging by the pervasive silence, I seem to be alone for now.

Or am I?

OC: I'm back. Stop the presses. 

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?