BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zenithex - Blackrock (Ruins)

Thirty feet and sapient.

Wait for the moment to strike.

"That depends... entirely on who is asking," he answered evasively, continuing to dig in order to keep up appearances. "And if I feel the need to respond to the question at all."

The light danced frantically across his field of vision, leaving him on edge as he waited for the being to come closer.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Syvra (Po-Wahi, Near The Remains of Blackrock)

"The who is not important, the why however is. I don't quite like it when scavengers dare pick through the remains of a... Religious site. It's very disrespectful. You wouldn't see normal people raiding a temple to Mata-nui now would you?" Syvra stated while sticking to his chosen spot, his tone neither accusatory or friendly in this instance.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Taking circumstances into consideration, that is not entirely unheard of," the Lesterin replied. "Plenty of "normal" beings throughout history have shown that they were capable of otherwise appalling acts when faced with periods of desperation, for our basic nature is no better than that of a common animal. Most have tricked themselves into believing that they adhere to a code of morality, simply because they possess greater intelligence than those they deem as lesser beings; throw someone in a cage for a week without letting them indulge in their more primal instincts, however, and this quickly disappears in favor of prolonging their own survival. Those who actually believed in such things would be prepared to ride their situation out to the bitter end, no matter the outcome, instead of only proclaiming their faith in them when it was convenient to do so, as that is what truly separates people from Rahi."

Noting the pause that the other being had made when speaking about the site itself and the possibility of him not being a lackey of one false god in particular, he continued what he was doing for a moment in relative silence before eventually resuming once more.

"As for this structure, it was nothing more than a mere construct of mortals, whether built in the name of a deity or not, and thus is of little importance," he continued. "If the reverse were true, whatever god it was once used to worship wouldn't have allowed it to fall in the first place. The former occupants are no longer amongst the living, so their earthly possessions are as equally inconsequential to them as well. Like it or not, time continues to march onwards despite our efforts to preserve what we can, and what is present today might very well disappear tomorrow."

"Respecting trinkets and weathered monuments is folly. It is better to survive those you hold dear by following in their footsteps, and by carrying on the legacy of others that are no longer around to do so themselves."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Syvra (Po-Wahi, Near The Remains of Blackrock)

The Bo-toa listened to the hunched figure as they spoke, a smile slowly finding it's way to his mask. It was rare Syvra was able to find someone who was willing to carry on a philosophical conversation, let alone who could confidently do so.

"It is true often when forced into a corner that we often must do what we must to survive. But what sets us apart from the Rahi is the manner in which we can survive. Yes killing is simple, but it takes true skills to survive without the needless death. Rahi lack this cunning, and many do as well." He paused, glancing towards the walls of the canyon, as the sun cast it's shadows on the ruins "And while this is merely the construct of mortals, it was us mortals that often create our faiths, from a selfish desire to believe there is something more to this world. For those who died here, it was a desire to believe that they would not be alone in death. That there would be someone to walk them through it. So yes while it may not have importance to you or I, for them this building meant something. It was a false protection from the world around them." 

A step taken closer to the crouched figure

"Allow me to ask this: How shall you carry on in their footsteps? It is obvious their footsteps lead to death. Is this the same fate you wish to endure? I doubt so, and as such alternative steps must be taken to avoid their fate. They failed in what they intended, but as the saying goes, learn from past mistakes." 

Edited by Darkstalker Kaathe

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Kehua):

The relative silence of the Po-Wahi plains was broken by the powerful blast from the Iron Mahi's horn as it pulled up to the Po-Koro station, rumbling slowly along the tracks. Kehua pulled open the door of the cargo car he had spent the trip from the coast in. He preferred the solitude - not to mention that no regular car would fit his frame. He shielded his eyes against the strong sunlight suddenly flooding the compartment and looked over the landscape before him. In the distance he could see the rows of statues lining the main road into the village, rising over the dunes surrounding it. Many looked ancient, but some were new, of characters he did not know. In fact he still knew very little about Mata Nui and its people, despite the months they had been here. But with team morale low and their tendency for seclusion that was no surprise.

Just then things dark as the train passed through a tunnel in the wall, entering the village proper and soon after the station. It stopped with a shudder and the Aitua hopped down from the car, hitting the dust with a deep thud.

Now that he was here, all that remained was to find his brethren. Easier said than done. He started to walk in the direction of the village center. He would start with the inns and then expand the search from there.

Ooc: Kehua open for interaction.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Movement.

Be ready.

"Death comes to us all eventually, no matter how we try to postpone it," he responded. "But from their history alone, one could easily recognise their flaws, so avoiding them in the future wouldn't be such a difficult undertaking at all."

"Their first mistake was allowing the seeds of their own weakness to flourish; by placing all of their faith in a single individual, a handful of them were allowed to almost single-handedly destroy the entire cult through sheer incompetence alone. Had they established a council of Grand Masters instead of electing one with absolute power, a collection of individuals who were in charge of governing specific areas within the group and who were constantly being kept in check by a more informed populace, then the chances of driving themselves to extinction through poor decision making or even infighting would've decreased substantially."

The irony of this being proposed by a serial killer was not entirely lost upon him.

"Their second was their failure to err on the side of caution," he continued, proceeding to move some rubble around to imitate the appearance of working. "They knew full well that they did not possess the numbers required to survive an assault from one village, let alone the entire island, yet they insisted in holing themselves up in a single location for everyone to see out of a misplaced sense of pride. Had they stuck to the origins of their ancestors and stayed mobile, their false sense of security wouldn't have allowed the infection of indolence to spread amongst their ranks."

"Their third was their extremism in their values. Isolation kept them away from the advances happening all across the island, and their sudden shift back into the world left many of them with little time to grow accustomed to anything of significance before it was too late. A more tempered reaction, such as easing themselves back into the world at large, or even not cutting themselves off entirely to begin with, would've eliminated these problems before they had even began."

He found himself clenching his jaw for a moment, but soon rectified the issue before it became apparently noticeable in his tone.

"But the fourth, their most unforgivable mistake, was the compromise of their own beliefs in the face of adversity, and the fact that their chosen allies were not of their own making. By climbing into bed with both the Piraka and Makuta's Legacy, groups that either had them outnumbered or simply overpowered, they set themselves up for betrayal right from the start. Had they not given them their aid, they wouldn't have lost people taking control over a village they weren't able to reap the benefits from later, and they wouldn't have disappeared from the face of the island entirely. Rather than placing their faith in those they had no control over, they should've bided their time, establishing agents of their own within the villages and waiting for the chance to strike on more favorable terms instead of taking the first opportunity handed to them on a silver platter."

"When you asked how I planned to carry on their legacy, you effectively answered your own question, for my way of doing so is to ensure that the same pitfalls do not befall future generations to come. Hopefully, your own is just as just as thought out and intelligent, otherwise you would the risk of ending up in the ground right beside them."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

• 1 month later...

IC: Syvra

Syvra listened without interruption, his right hand finding it's way to his chin as he mulled over what the Lesterin was proposing. Syvra, for all the fighting he had done against the Brotherhood, was not opposed to their beliefs, infact the quite opposite as he embraced Ak'rei'an, but it was their methods that he opposed. This single individual before him was not blinded by faith like so many of the brotherhood, instead he was open to reason, but most importantly he was open to change, something much of the brotherhood opposed. 

What are you thinking Syvra?

I'm think about what I must do in this situation. To try and kill him would merely waste the potential he has. 

What do you mean?

I came into this thinking this person was just going to be another crazed fanatic, blinded by their beliefs and ultimately better to have been put down. But he shows potential to reform the Brotherhood, under proper ideals and methods.

You are not proposing what I think you are?

I believe I am.

"It's funny. Your words would have you labeled a heretic by the standards of this group," he glances down at a bit of bone emerging from the rubble "But we know where that got them." Syvra turned his attention back to the Lesterin "The brotherhood needed more individuals such as yourself, perhaps then it would not have seen itself lead into ruin. Forced to atone for it's failings at the hand of one individual."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 5 weeks later...

A moment of silence passed before he cackled in response, causing him to almost drop his guard.

Almost.

"You're right. It is funny."

Pausing his digging, the mad Lesterin dared to slowly glance back towards the new arival, his lipless mouth forming the closest aproximation of a smile it could manage from beneath his hood.

Despite the facade he was currently displaying, Zenithex had always held little interest in Brotherhood politics ever since his conversion, and not much had occured between then and now to cause that opinion to change. To him, the act of worshipping of the Archangel was much more important than arguing over the specifics of how it was to be done, as time spent debating and infighting was time that they could be spilling the blood of heathens in Ak'rei'an's name. While he was indeed serious about how he had intended to rebuild, his intentions were far less noble; he knew that his body would eventually fail him one day despite the importance of the work he was doing, and that should it occur before Mata Nui had become theirs, the cult needed to survive him, not the other way around. This way, those of lesser intelligence and wisdom would simply have a smaller chance of dooming them all, and preparations could proceed as planned without being hindered by too much internal interference.

But whatever fate may of had in store for him, he was determined to use the time he had left in this world to ensure that just the mere mention of the Brotherhood's name brought upon the fear it so rightfully deserved.

"But sometimes, a lone individual is all that is required to inspire change."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Syvra - Ruins of Blackrock

A tight-lipped smile formed across the Bo-Toa's features

Well, a cackle is a somewhat good response.

"Agreed. The brotherhood stands on the precipice of it's future. It will either fall to the sands, Ak'rei'an's name to be forgotten by all, or it will take different route from it's past and become a force to be reckoned with." Syvra extended his right hand towards the crouched figure, showing he held no weapon "While a Lone figure can inspire change, it is often easier done when with like-minded individuals."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 4 weeks later...

"True," he said simply, subtly releasing his hold on his weapons as he stood. "Though like-minded individuals happen to be in short supply these days."

Relaxing a bit more, or, at the very least, giving off the impression that he had done so due to the route their conversation had taken, the Lesterin continued to remain civil in an effort to keep their discussion from breaking down into unnecessary violence.

Not that he was afraid of dirtying his hands, mind you, but as things stood right now, it was him against the world. Making an ally of the stranger would only increase his odds of success.

"An... inconvenience that will undoubtedly require our attention at some point in the near future."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

• 2 weeks later...

​IC: Torvoth

​What does it mean to be broken?

To be broken in body? That's an easy answer.

To be broken in spirit? Less so.

In this world, broken things are despised and thrown out. Damaged goods are discarded. People too. It would seem that this world is filled with many broken hearts, broken relationships, and broken spirits.

I refuse to be discarded.

Those so-called "Sentinels" and even my single Toa companion considered me broken. I can't really blame them, as I'm paralyzed from the waist down and am constantly wracked with excruciating pain. Sadly, they seem to miss what's really broken.

When something broken is no longer broken, then it is fixed. Healed. But how do you fix that which is made of rage, bitterness, and twisted pride? That which is fueled by jealousy, loneliness, and worse?

My battered black gauntlets clenched into fists seemingly of their own accord. I exhaled slowly, as though I was also somehow exhaling out the turmoil within me. An amusing fantasy, but a fantasy nonetheless.

As it would happen, it took the breaking of my body to realize that the breaking of my spirit had happened long, long ago. In fact, it had happened so long ago that I couldn't even remember the event, even when I tried to marshal all of my mental might. I didn't know how it had come to this, but I knew that there was one simple answer to all my woes.

I was a very, very bad person.

Even though I am a criminal, a scoundrel, and a merchant of death (that's what some call my profession - the cursed critics), I am very aware that I am also far worse. It might seem easy to just up and change my ways, but it's not. Not at all. If I expunged all traces of my dark side, my endless hate, my dripping scorn, my immeasurable rudeness... then that wouldn't be me any more. That wouldn't be Torvoth. That would be a lean, armored Vortixx, but that would be a different being.

I had no idea how to fix my mental problems, but I had a decent idea of how to fix my physical ones. In Xa-Koro, I'd seen certain unscrupulous "doctors" stitch folks back together or build augmetic limbs, for the right price. I'm no medical expert (besides, how hard can medicine be?), but I am a technology expert. Luckily for me, Vortixx are both flesh and metal. I had spent quite a while walking on my hands through the Po-Koro bazaars until I'd purchased, scavenged, or stolen all the parts I needed. Sadly, I'd even had to pull some special pieces out of my beloved handgun, "The Judge." Within this tiny hovel, a skeletal pair of legs began to take shape. They would be like an exoskeleton, worn over my real legs and interfacing with my neural ports. I hammered, I welded, I riveted, and I worked for many days and many nights (all much to the dismay of my neighbors). I coaxed life out of the servomotors that would make up my new knees, I relentlessly polished the ball joints of my new hips, and I checked, rechecked, and checked again all the fittings of every metal panel. To be honest, I was pretty proud of my contraption. Granted, I knew that it'd take a lot of getting used to, and I'd be done for if water breached the electronic housings. I didn't pay much attention to the cons. Genius was at work.

It was finished now. All it needed was me. The legs were built in a sort-of scaffold to keep them from falling over, but also to provide me with a makeshift gantry into my "vehicle." I maneuvered myself in with my hands and gingerly slid my feet into the armored housings. I'd had to strip off some of my broken armor and build it into the machine so that I could actually fit, so my feet seemed strangely naked. The feeling of vulnerability passed as I got situated and clamped myself in. I hesitated. The last step was the riskiest - actually interfacing with the machine. I took a deep breath and leaned back into the input ports. They wormed into my circuits and clicked into place.

I screamed. Every nerve in my body was on fire. I fell to the ground with a clattering crash, scattering pieces of the crude scaffold all over the place. Dimly, through a thick fog of pain, I realized that the new neural inputs had somehow scrambled the rest of my nervous system. Gradually, my spasms and cries lessened, even though much of the pain was still there. I gritted my teeth and slowly pulled myself to my feet. Wait, what? ​I could stand! Grinning through my agony, I slowly pushed one foot forward. And took my first step.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...

"True," he said simply, subtly releasing his hold on his weapons as he stood. "Though like-minded individuals happen to be in short supply these days."

Relaxing a bit more, or, at the very least, giving off the impression that he had done so due to the route their conversation had taken, the Lesterin continued to remain civil in an effort to keep their discussion from breaking down into unnecessary violence.

Not that he was afraid of dirtying his hands, mind you, but as things stood right now, it was him against the world. Making an ally of the stranger would only increase his odds of success.

"An... inconvenience that will undoubtedly require our attention at some point in the near future."

"That they are..." He glanced down towards one of the bits of metallic bone that extended from the sand, cleaned of all fleshy bits by the scavengers "Though the definition of like-minded can be mixed. Two individuals that believe in the same principles, but go about spreading them in two different methods would be considered like-minded by most. I do not consider this to be the case."

He turns his gaze back to the Lesterin, eyes sharper than they were before "I dare say that I believe we both know what it is we speak and that the need for... oh whats the term they use nowadays," The bo-toa tapped his chin in thought "Ah yes, beating around the bush. I believe we need not do that anymore, lest intentions get lost in the beating of the bush."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The Lesterin remained silent for a moment as he contemplated the other being's words.

"Fair enough," he finally said, seeing no use in maintaining the charade any longer. "For a new vision of the Brotherhood to succeed, those seeking to redesign it should, at the very least, be on the same page. Not doing so would only result in setting ourselves up for failure before we even began."

Taking a second to survey their surroundings once more, he eventually came to rest his eyes on the carnage around him as he proceeded to test the waters further.

"Although, differences in opinion shouldn't necessarily be discouraged either, provided that they are presented and executed in a manner that actually benefits the Archangel's followers and goals. Isolation and the stagnation of an already rigid system of beliefs were part of the reason why those who came before us fell, after all, which is precisely why both of us are standing here and having this conversation in the first place. No, if we are to survive and persist throughout the ages to come, we shall require a - dare I say it - renaissance of sorts when it comes to how we operate as a whole."

Being as he was, he would be lying to himself if he didn't admit that the word left a bad taste in his mouth as he released it into the air, but seeing as how their way of life was quite literally facing the brink of extinction, he felt that its mere utterance it was a necessary evil that he would simply have to endure.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

• 3 weeks later...

IC (Kehua - Po-Koro):

It was a hot one. Kehua felt as though the mid-day sun had decided to sink down right on top of him to make life for the giant Toa miserable. Of course, most of it had to do with the fact that he was dressed in all black. Intimidating as it was, it didn't help him in this Koro as far as keeping cool was concerned. Luckily, the Po-Matoran knew how to cater to the needs of the unprepared travelers making it out to their village. A sufficient number of bars and inns lined the dusty streets. Which was why Kehua was here in the first place. He had already searched half a dozen of the establishments and now walked into the next one, ducking to fit through the Matoran-sized door.

Business inside was relatively quiet and it only took him a few seconds to register the other black.cloaked figure sitting at the counter, nursing an energy-canister in his hands. The patron didn't look up as Kehua walked up beside him, looming over the smaller Toa. "You've been off the grid for a while." he greeted him.

The other was quiet for a moment, then replied: "One usually goes off the grid when on the hunt."

"Hunting drinks?" Kehua asked.

"I needed some time to think."

"That doesn't sound like you, Tupua." 

At the mention of his name, the other Aitua looked up at his brother, ice-blue eyes glaring from behind a pale white skull like face etched into his masks surface. Kehua could see the frustration behind them, the anger at being unsuccessful in striking out on his own. Tupua hissed. "Have you come here just to belittle me, brother?" he demanded.

"No." Kehua answered, not letting the fury in Tupua's voice faze him. "I've come to bring you back into the fold. We still have a mission to do."

"I am beginning to doubt they are actually here on this island. Only their minor servants." Tupua said, his temper in check again and his voice at absolute zero. 

"Even so," Kehua replied, a small smile tugging at his features, "it is our duty to destroy them and any this corruption has touched. Right now there's an entire village full of them. We need you."

Tupua was silent once more, then produced a handful of widgets and dumped them on the counter before getting up. Kehua hadn't paid notice to it before, but now he saw that Tupua's weapon, the mixture of halberd and scythehad been leaning against the counter underneath the cloth of his cloak. Kehua grinned. "And he's back..." he muttered.

"Indeed." Tupua replied, "So let's not waste any more time here."

Together the two Aitua turned and left. As they headed back to the Iron Mahi station, Kehua no longer felt the sun burning down on them.

OOC: Kehua and Tupua to Ko-Wahi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

• 3 weeks later...

"It all comes down to how the difference of opinion is presented and handled. If a fellow were to represent their difference in opinion through violence, I would hesitant to listen to them." he explains. His left hand finally emerges from it's shroud, tips of his knuckles coming to rest on his chin as he examines the Lesterin

"For us to go further I feel as though honesty should be put forth, for if we are to lay the foundations for the revival of the Brotherhood, we must know we can trust the other not to stab us in the back the first chance they receive." A pause ensued

"I am Syvra. I am sure that name rings a bell?" 

He was no fool, as he knew uttering his name could spell out two things. Attack or acceptance. He had already begun prepping for an attack, loosening and stretching the strands of plant fiber that composed his left arm, so that with a proper flick a temporary whip could be used until distance is gained. The only indication of this change being a slight undulation of his "skin", barely noticeable but there. His other hand remained at his waist, thumb tucked beneath the band of his belt.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 2 weeks later...

IC:Cyramar

This place was...odd. A lot of sand. Like a really long beach? But less wet. Hm. Whatever.

"Well, if there is or if there isn't, there's a first time for everything. Anyway, where to from here?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Sorox

Heh.

He walked out of the docks, actually taking the time to look around him. Po-Wahi was a very large place, and Po-Koro was too... But it seemed lifeless in some parts. There was a rotted box containing the scorched body of a Skakdi; burst straight to the bone, from what appeared to be the sun. A melted yellow device was around one of his arms that had the word 'ILLEGAL' grossly written on it.

"Well..." A store with a very flashy sign caught his attention. It said 'Desert Wear'. "Want to stop there first?"

IC: Konihi

My feet touched upon burning sands as I realized why Ayna was unwilling to come to Po Koro. The blazing heat was unlike anything I had encountered back home. Still the lack of wildlife was a good thing. Nothing to hunt but nothing hunting you. Behind me I dragged Biotron, his face dragging along the ground making a trail in the sand. I'd worry about his safety but ... I didn't really care at all.

Edited by The Invisible Noob
  • Upvote 2

--IC: Gairu--

Phew.

It really was hot out here.

Gairu pulled out the water bottles and water cloths (he had been soaking said water cloths in said water bottles) from his backpack and began to distribute them among his companions.

"Here," he said.  "These should keep us cool for at least a little."

--OOC:--

Maybe I should play the BZPRPG before bed instead of HALO 5.  It seems like I've missed some big things here.

IC: Konihi

I took one of the rags and puzzled how I was going to use it while wearing armour .. before shoving it up my helmet. I took a second one and put it on Biotron. Soon I realized a rather pressing issue.

"Now did we bring a map?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

--IC: Gairu--

"No, I've never been here before.  I spent most of my life back in Onu-Koro, and then I wound up in Kini-Nui, but never here.  And don't you dare think of attacking another random civilian."

Gairu started to sweat.  A lot.  The heat was beginning to get really uncomfortable, and it was starting to exacerbate the plasma burn on his shoulder.  He rolled his shoulder, trying to shrug off the pain.

"Come on," he said.  "Ayna's right; there's gotta be a bar or something where we can get out of the heat for a little bit."

OOC: Bunnying just a little bit...

IC Sorox

He strode in with the most casual of appearances, swiping at an insect of some kind as he walked to and fro. The cashier appeared to be busy gloating over money, so he didn't bother.

In the corner, though, was a Kane-Ra skin brown hat with the widest brim  you'd ever seen... And a price tag that might have been more than the building itself.

IC Konihi: In truth there were quite a few shops and bars about ... one of which had the most appealing weapons behind the glass. "You go find a bar ... I want to look around a bit"

Dropping Biotron unceremoniously on the floor, I headed into the shop, the sign saying 'The Mata Nui Technology Emporium'.

OOC: I said I'd visit that shop, and mark my words am I visiting it.

• Upvote 1

Ember-Mata Nui Technology Emporium

IC: A small bell rang above the door as Konihi entered, the sound of it making the rather attractive looking female Vortixx look up at him from her spot behind the counter. Putting on her Onu-koran tablet down she put on her best saleswoman smile and spoke.

"Hello, and welcome to the Mata Nui Technology Emporium. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1