BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Noka

As the pair of them approached the house again, Noka began to form her swimming thoughts into a speech to give to her grandfather, and fought off the shaky queasiness that had washed over her upon realising what she was about to do. After years and years, she was at last opting to fight the demons that she had previously allowed to harm her. This was the beginning of a new era in her life, the start of the new Noka, a strong, brave Noka, who didn't let harsh words get to her or allow evil to go on existing. A Noka that no longer blamed herself for other peoples faults, and brought retribution to those who did cruelty.

She burst in through her hut's rackety door and stood triumphantly in the doorway for a few seconds, staring into the main room. Marks in the floor showed where an armchair had been dragged from Kutsan's bedroom into the centre of the room. He sat there, slouched, holding his cane across his lap like a pet, his head resting on his shoulder as he slept, silently. Her face fell slightly into confusion. She began to move closer, and it began to become clear why the room had turned so quiet. He was utterly still, his eyes staring straight ahead, gazing at the doorway blankly. He had come to wait for his granddaughter to come home, the lonely old man who had so little left to cling to, and he would never stop waiting.

Noka stood over him. No longer was she the strong, brave, new Noka. Instead her shoulders sagged, her dry eyes focused on attempting to process what this was. The open scar on her face had begun to sting from the heat, but she was numb to its pain. A small trail of blood trickled out of it and off the edge of her mask, the droplet exploding on her toe, but she did not feel it.

No grandiose speech came from her lips. Not a word was uttered. She simply stood in silence before her dead grandfather.

IC:Athiel

"Um, that was strange. Did you recognize either of them? Also, how about we go get some food? I'll pay." Athiel was glad to be out of prison, but was tired and hungry, having not ate or slept while he was there.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC Khervos

(Po-Koro, Noka's place):

Khervos shut his eyes tight and slowly shook his head. This could not be happening, not now. Any other time would have been better.

The Ba-Matoran opened his eyes again and saw Noka on the verge of a breakdown. They had been so close to making her a stronger Matoran than before, only to see it all fall apart in an instant at the dead form of Kutsan.

Khervos could think of nothing to say. He had lost loved ones himself, but never after the kind of quarrel Noka and Kutsan had had. It was cruel to lose someone you loved without ever getting the chance to redeem your last argument and cure your ill feelings.

IC: Qyntar

"I'm starving. Anyway, there is this really great inn over at the other end of town, only thing about this Koro I didn't forget about. The beds there are the definition of comfort, and the food is GREAT! We should stay there for the night." Qyntar walked along Athiel, showing him the way to the inn... if he could remember where they were in the Koro...

IC:

The server placed the glass of water in front of me, lingering for a moment as if to verify that he hadn't been mistaken in bringing it to this table, rather than the one on the other end of the restaurant where there was a principal shareholder currently dying of thirst and wondering why he'd ever financed its establishment. To put the waiter's mind at ease, I nodded quickly and smiled, and he was back off to tending his inn's various dehydrating investors and stockholders.

"Melna? I think Melna's still upstairs with Day," I replied, those last two words leaving the bitter taste of jealousy on my tongue. I sipped some water, trying to wash that taste away and back down into my stomach, where it could roil and fester into shame for a little while longer, while I tried to convince myself that I was perfectly perfectly fine with those two being together. Even my the Parakuka was glowering; though I suspect for different reasons. Different people. Whatever.

I took another sip, watching the smoke drifting around Sirius' head and hand in lazy swirls and twirls. "As for plans.... Don't really have any, to be perfectly honest. Unless you count introspection and self-pity to be valid activities, and then my day's pretty much booked up."

I was quiet and non-eye-contacting for a while, before I quickly added, "Um, well, what about you? Maybe you have some plans or, or something...."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"Well, from my perspective you're still pretty big, and certainly a Skakdi, but bad? Yeah I'll have to concede you that one" I replied with a nod. Kreff cooed in satisfaction as Stralix patted him.

"I guess I'm one to talk, I'm certainly no Helpless Matoran who looks to the nearest Toa for protection."

I said this as I started occupying myself by embodying my own stereotype by polishing a gear with an oily rag, because sometimes subtext can go to Karzahni.

"By the way, have you met the guy who runs this thing yet? I haven't seen the slightest hint of him all day"

IC (Stralix)

"Besides the opening speech, I've seen neither mask nor metal of him," Stralix replied. "Lenat, I think his name was?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Torvoth

Shrugging, Torvoth nodded. "Sure," he said, and followed Ardoku towards the Po-Koro inn.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: Sirius

Vortixx listened to po-matoran keenly. He wanted to ask who is that Day fellow, but changed his mind since Lux has asked question about his plans.

"Well, my lad, I have a couple. The barkeep told me that there's a Tech Expo going on, and as I said to you earlier, I fancy various devices. I had completely different plans before I got into this inn last night, though," he looked around with a slight smile. "But that's how life is going: everything changes. So after the Expo I was hoping to find a caravan or guide to get to Onu-Koro. An acquaintance of mine has pointed out a Skakdi inventor for me, who could help me with this," he grabbed his rifle and showed it to Lux. And before that very moment, anybody could think that it was a weird kind of crutch. But it was chromed gun, with stock and barrel and weird disk-shape socket on the side. "It's actually broken and I have no idea what's wrong and how to fix it."

She didn't say a word as she dug the grave, or as her and Khervos carried his limp, frail body outside and into the hole. She remained in utter silence as she sealed her pain away forever beneath several feet of earth, and placed a stone tablet over it with the words in Matoran text:

HERE LIES KUTSAN

BELOVED DEMON

AND GRANDFATHER

They stood by the grave for some time. She was helpless, lost. This was her status quo, however painful it was, and now it had been torn away. The desert sands were suddenly unfamiliar, the sky was suddenly a slightly darker shade of blue, the sun's light was suddenly that little bit colder. She did not belong in this new world, this strange, wild realm of dead grandfathers and murderous ex-boyfriends. It was not her home, yet here she was, trapped, present but not all there.

Eventually she spoke, breaking the empty quiet with a voice hoarse with sorrow. "Take me to Kuhrin," she pleaded meekly to Khervos. "Please."

"Shame" I mumbled as I tossed the gear away in a pile of spare parts, only to immediately backtrack and pick it up again when I realized it was actually a widget.

"Whoever came up with the idea to make money that looks like machine parts deserves a karz of a booby price" I remarked as I tucked the widget away safely in nearby jar.

"Still, would be nice to get a glimpse of him, or anyone else for that matter, I'm trying to drum up a little buzz about my buisness, y'know?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Khervos and Tuli

(Po-Koro):

Khervos nodded slowly. He was not good at handling emotional situations except in the context of his profession. Noka looked like she would get over the tragedies thrown upon her, but Khervos knew it was only a matter of time before her mental control broke under the strain.

Khervos led Noka back to the Po-Koro inn, trying his best to distract her from the recent events. Once they arrived at the inn, Khervos spotted Tuli sitting by the counter, looking bored.

Tuli turned around. "Where have you been?"

"Tuli, meet Noka", Khervos said. "Noka, this is my girlfriend Tuli."

Tuli raised an eyebrow but offered her hand as a matter of courtesy. "Hi..."

IC:

I raised my eyebrows as Sirius raised his rifle, letting out a long, low whistle of admiration. "Pity it's broken; seems like a fine piece of machinery." I took another sip of water, my eyes glazing over in consideration, then sharpened again as I added, "Hey, if there's a tech expo going on, maybe your inventor is somewhere around here..."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"I dunno," I said after a moment's consideration. "Tech's never been my area of expertise; I've always been a blacksmith at heart."

Not to mention I wasn't looking forward to the stares of sun-bleached gadget-peddlers that'd come when I walked out there, all hunches and limps and slugs stuck to my back. I'd much rather wait in this here darkness for Day to come down, or for spontaneous combustion; whichever came first. I could feel my shame fester and grow, and the Parakuka ate it up like breakfast, and when it was done it vomited up images of those same imaginary gadget-peddlers dead in the sand, blood staining the desert, a monster that looked like me but couldn't be me standing victorious, the shackles of my insecurity broken like the bodies piled beneath me. Whispers were threaded into my mind, soft as strands of silk, saying that we could be mavericks, we could be GODS ... if only I would let. Go.

No.

I took another drink of water, which was difficult since my face had hardened and tightened in on itself like a piece of granite. Don't go down that road, Lux, don't you ###### go--

I needed to get away. I needed to get out. The paranoia, the anger, the insanity gnawing at my brain; all of it had to go. I had to breeeeathe and step past the threshold, out into the light, out into the brave new world I was livin' in now.

"On the other hand," I said, quietly so quietly, trying to ignore the adrenaline and the fear and the confusion racing each other through my veins, and convincing myself that "maybe I ought to go. Get some fresh air, see people, calm my nerves."

I grinned, and it felt sardonic. "What could go wrong?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Lenat did say that he was going to be running his own booth during the speech.

Lenat- Po-koro- Tech Expo

IC: Lenat sighed and leaned back, his latest customer happily munching on a piece of bread that had been prepared by a demonstration of one of the Vortixx's invention, the rather unimaginatively named "toaster." It used clockwork timers and heatstones to toast pieces of bread to a variety of levels ranging from light brown to black. Why anybody would want their bread toasted to black Lenat was unsure but he had put the setting in there anyway.

It seemed that nobody else was coming over for the moment which left him with some time on his hands, time that he might as well use to see how the rest of the event was going. Calling for his assistant to take over far a bit, Lenat got out of his chair and started making his way through the crowd. The hum of a busy crowd filled the air, the sound of it bringing a happy smile to the Vortixx's face. So far everything everything was going as close to perfectly as could be hoped, a fact that surprised him.

The sight of a particular Skakdi caused Lenat to change directions, making his way through the crowd towards the silver and brown figure. Once he got close enough to be heard over the crowd he spoke.

"Stralix, is the you?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Again, Sirius watched closely over Lux. He couldn't possibly imagine what happened to him last day, but he could swear on his las eye that this Matoran was in trouble. Not that kind of trouble when you have problems with some intimidating and scary subject, however... your own psyche could be pretty much that subject. Lux looked really oppressed. He was fighting with his inner demons, and for Sirius that looked pitiful. In any other circumstances he could've just stand, turn around and walk away, leaving anybody with these inner problems alone, but Lux... well, this old Vortixx couldn't deny a call of gratitude. Nobody ever prove Sirius ungrateful. And if he could ease Lux's pain somehow, he should at least try to.

"Exactly," however, Sirius kept the jolly and fresh appearance despite his deep thoughts on po-matoran in front of him. "We can leave the message to your companions with the barkeep, and they will catch up with us later," he stood up in resolute and put his hat deftly. "Off we go!" Sirius turned to a barkeep. "Good friend, I have one last thing to ask of you before I leave: if somebody will be asking about myself, Sirius, or my companion, Lux, tell them to go to where the Magic of Technology is happening today! Thank you in advance," and, leaving the barkeep in slight confusion, he limped towards the exit. He stopped at the door and looked at Lux wherever he was that moment: "Come along, my lad. Don't let yourself drown in the ocean, it's a bad thing to do. Believe these old bones!" he then opened the door and stepped outside into the light of Po-Wahi.

Edited by The Mugbearer

IC Khervos and Tuli

(Po-Koro, Inn):

Though annoyed by Khervos' long unannounced absence, Tuli managed to force a smile onto her mask as well. She decided to ask Khervos about his trip later. For nnow, she could sense something important would happen soon.

"Alright, now we should start looking for Kuhrin", Khervos said. "None of us knows where he is, but Noka knows him better than either of us." Khervos turned to Noka. "Two Toa are even now tracking him, so we are not alone in our task. It would probably be easier to approach this by following their tracks rather than trying to find Kuhrin directly... unless of course you have any idea where he might go after a successful murder."

IC: Athiel

Athiel was exited to get a good meal, and a good nights sleep. After awhile of walking, he started to feel tired. "Are you sure you know the way? We could always ask for directions, or you could of course just fly yourself up and get a Gukko's eye view and figure out where we are."

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC Khervos and Tuli

(Po-Koro, Inn):

Khervos checked the letter Ferron had given him, but realized with disappointment that he never had told them where he would start looking for Kuhrin.

Seeing Khervos' dismayed expression, Tuli said "It looks like we don't know either. So we're pretty much left clueless here."

"How was Ferron expecting me to 'inform him' of Noka in the first place if I there's no way to find him?" Khervos said, frustrated. "I think all we can do now is to go to Onu-Koro to his forge and look for clues to where he might have left from there."

"You'll love Onu-Koro", Tuli said to Noka, trying to cheer up her apparently grim mood.

IC: Qyntar

The toa of gravity looked over to Athiel without turning his head, with the expression of a man trying to hide his embarrassment but failing miserably. "Right... of course. That's what I was just about to do. Of course I thought of that! Eheheh... eh..." Qyntar was now very flustered, and suddenly started seemingly walking up invisible stairs.

After getting over his distress, the toa looked over the village. "Uggh, where the karzahni is that inn?" So much had changed in Po-koro since his last visit, that he quite frankly didn't know where the inn was anymore. He descended once more, and landed right in front of Athiel. "It's no good, the village has changed too much since my last visit..."

-----------------

IC: Ardoku

Arriving at the inn they spoke of before, Ardoku walked up to the counter and began speaking with the innkeeper.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Will I?" Noka questioned hopelessly. All she could imagine Onu-Koro being was dark and empty.

Before anyone could answer her, she went on. "We should be going soon, if that's where we're heading. The sun is setting." She nodded out of the window at the orange glow on the horizon beneath a pale sky.

IC: Torvoth

Before the innkeeper replied, Torvoth not-so-gently prodded Ardoku in the side.

"Hey."

And again.

"Hey."

And he poked him again.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey? Hey!"

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC:

"Well, that should be simple, since there hasn't been an ocean around here since Mata Nui was a pup," I muttered, leaning on my sword as I followed Sirius out the door, where I was reminded of just how much the desert disagreed with me.

The morning sun was hot and yellow, like the flame of a candle held too close to your face, and it sat contently in an otherwise perfect blue sky, which in turn was covered with ribs of ghostly clouds. The air was thick with heat, dust and the competition of noise between merchants hawking their gadgets and gizmos and pedestrians ooh-ing and ah-ing at them with amazement, to the point where your brain wanted nothing than to shut down. The streets were just as jammed; they were lined with stalls, ranging from ramshackle clumps of wood and nail to elaborate tents and veritable adobes. People, some alone, some guiding Rahi or carts, some chatting amiably among compatriots as they gawked at the wares being peddled, bustled and bumbled around wherever room could be found, until the street seemed like a river of flesh.

If this description makes Po-Koro seem unbearably suffocating, then apparently my powers of eloquence are perfectly fine and dandy. That being said, I can't saw that I wasn't a little awe-struck. The village of wanderers and dunes buzzed with a veritable energy, chaotically spinning around and around in on itself like a dynamo; a sandy, sweaty and insanely rustic dynamo, but a dynamo nonetheless.

"I guess there was a decent turn-out," was all I could say to Sirius, a dry smile forming on my face. "So, where to first, then?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

Larikon sat in study, and wondered what how the absent members were doing.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Vortixx stepped out of the inn and looked around with a picky eye of a seasoned merchant. The gates to the Expo were just about a few steps forward. Under desert's sun the devices presented by inventors and engineers from all over the Mata Nui sparkled and shined, creating a beautiful cacophony of sound and light. His heart called him there, to walk among the wonders of technological mind, touch them, try them, value them.

"To the Expo, of course!" he answered to Lux and got moving towards the gates.

After he passed them, he stood still and gave a sigh of awe. This Expo was grandiose! And Sirius couldn't wait to inspect every piece of machinery they've got for him.

OOC: Sirius is open for interaction

Edited by The Mugbearer

Seeing Stralix stolen away from me by the event planner was disheartening, but not soul-crushing, for my soul was already enriched with great wisdom from seeing the Skakdi do a number on my faulty inventions.

My machinations of manipulation continued, then, as I prowled the crowd for someone of interest (or maybe just the right level of gullible), and let my lense-adorned, handsome mug settle on an old, crippled geezer of a Vortixx with his own collection of nice toys, accompanying an abnormally large native with a substantially less fancy sword by his side. Where the Vortixx looked almost enamored by the displays, the Po-Matoran appeared confused and blase, and also just the gullible type.

I reached out with a friendly wave and called to them in general, and to the Vortixx in particular.

"Ahoy, old-timer, I can tell you're a man of technology and progress, could I interest you in my wares?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

They eventually found themselves in the crowd wandering among little shops run by inventors and other participants of the Expo. Then some slender Matoran in black Akaku noticed the arrival of Vortixx and Po-Matoran and addressed them with wave of a hand.

"Well, good friend," he smiled to Farzan, crossing his arms and stepping closer. "I am but a humble wandered under this sun. I will not keep from you that I do appreciate various tech. But for now I do not seek to buy anything, to my sincere regret, but to find someone to take a look at this," he grasped his rifle and put it on the counter. "Ever encountered anything similar, good friend?" he looked at Farzan.

OOC: Akiri Hewkii has been temporarily transferred into my charge while Lloyd is away for life reasons.

IC: Akiri Hewkii, Po-Wahi

The crunch of sand, gritty, ironically soft, warm like butter. Every time Hewkii lifted his foot a tiny cascade of sparkling tan rippled from between his two big matoran toes back down to floor of his office. It was comforting to have the desert so close. With all of Po-Koro’s rapid growth it was sometimes hard to remember beneath the stone buildings and cobble roads of progress lay the sand.

His eyes, blue as the coast of Po-Wahi, surveyed his domed office with a sense of seclusion. The door was a semi-circular portal of banded wood and metal, beautifully designed by the artisans of the city he ruled. A glass window looked out on a cobble courtyard where his office sat on the first of a two-story traditional dwelling. Beyond opening of the canyon, stretching out below the porticos and multi-storied dwellings of Po-Koro. If Hewkii looked at just the right angle he could see the construction of a new kohlii stadium, and beyond that the wall separating civilization from desert. What was so startling about the view was the prolific greenery: every rooftop had a garden, a bounty of wells and aqueducts filling Po-Koro with water. Getting the life-giving liquid into the city had been one of Hewkii's main concerns upon assuming the title of akiri. Po-Koro would be self-sufficient, he had said, for the good of her citizens. Now she was and the merchants, farmers, and artisans who slept within her walls could sleep knowing all their needs would be met when they woke. It inspired a sense of cohesion, and with the basics of survival no longer at the forefront of the minds of Po-Koro's men and women they were free to pursue their true artistic talents of carving. From his window Hewkii could see the remarkable stonework blossoming throughout the small valley. Something new seemed to appear almost every day. He look back at his office.

On his desk lay the reports from the farthest reaches of Po-Wahi. Ostia, a northern port city known for its white buildings with navy blue tiled roofs and a bustling harbor, had received the new supplies for its military garrison, with the crossbows having found quick and easy implementation within the Corps. Following the train of paranoia regarding regional defense Hewkii examined the report from Forsi, his southern outpost near the cusp of Naho Bay. The thought of a few veteran soldiers leading a moderate band of recruits was reassuring.

“Tesax,” Hewkii stated, looking up from behind his desk at the captain of his Kikanolo Corps., “what about the Iron Mahi? After the discovery of the corpse were there any measures taken to increase security?” He stared hard at the toa of stone who had brought the ta-matoran back from the rail-side. It was difficult to admit he had been the cause of the matoran's death. Even though the informant who now resided at 66B Crooked End had slit the spy's thigh it was Hewkii who had lit the fuse, and all for the railway the matoran died beside. Sometimes in protecting everyone you sacrifice a few, but Hewkii still felt it was inexcusable and the deed plagued his nights alone.

“Yes sir,” Tesax replied in his drawl, returning hewkii's mind from the somber truth of the past. “We’ve got a Sentinel for every other car on the rail, sir.”

Hewkii nodded slowly, a pleased expression on his kakama but a feeling of self loathing in his heart. “I’m sure that’s more than suitable but thank you.” He paused, tapped his fingers on the desk, then grabbed the pen and signed a small piece of paper. “And you can take this to…”

Tesax didn’t need to Hewkii to finish before he had reached forward for the note and begun making his way out of the office. “Of course, sir.”

The door closed softly behind the departing captain. Hewkii rolled his shoulders and gave a relaxing sigh. Pulling himself away from the toil of office work, something necessary and therefore taken seriously, he made for the same door and stepped into open space of the compound...

OOC: Hello Sentinels.

Also, Edited after a PM from Silvan Haven. There's always more to learn about the little details. :) I've spent a lot of time learning about how Lloyd wanted the city to look and be run but some of the more minute things are still popping up.

Edited by Hatachi

My lenses widened immensely as I took in the device before me, my quick, experienced eyes trying and failing to grasp the intricacies of the weapon.

I huffed. A technological marvel was being handed to me on a silver platter, and I begrudgingly had to admit I hadn't the faintest idea what the karz it was.

What I did see, however, after some fiddling, was what was wrong with it. And I jumped at the chance to prove myself as technologically literate as I truly was.

"I see one of your weapon's lenses are broken. Replacing it shouldn't be too hard"

IC: Korru (Po-Koro)

Korru was interrupted on his return to HQ by the sight of Akiri Hewkii stepping out of his office. The large Lesterin gave the Po-Matoran a salute.

"Good day, Akiri"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"I suspected that," Vortixx nodded. "This rifle utilizes the same lens technology as this," he put the laser pistol on the table, "However it seem not to work the same way. There's no chamber for any type of power source except for that round socket," he tapped the named part of rifle with a tip of his index finger. "Also I have this," he put out his electronic diary and placed it besides the pistol. "This is an e-tablet but it's protected. I believe it belongs to me, but since I forgot what I've been doing before I got on this island, I have no idea what the password is. Maybe you know someone with ciphering expertise?"

"By the spirits, I have been blessed" I thought to myself as I looked at the Vortixx's belongings. I didn't know a whole lot about Vortixx technology, but I'd seen it before, enough to get a glimpse of what these could do.

"Lightstone-powered, I see," I remarked as I examined the pistol, peering into the firing chamber, "very nice".

"The iStone is a different story, though," I remarked as I looked at the task tablet, "if it's encrypted, you'll want to either find the password or break it open and rewire it, neither of which I can see happening right here and now. I don't have the tools"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Sirius's brow ticked in slight irritation since Farzan was so into his gear that he missed Vortixx's question. So he decided to repeat himself, what old Vortixx didn't like to do often:

"Maybe you know someone who has specific set of skills suitable for more... delicate deciphering?" he rhythmically tapped the table with his fingers.

Edited by The Mugbearer

"Well, as a matter of fact there's one of those standing right next to us" I said, gesturing to Stralix where he was talking with Lenat.

"I'd recommend letting Stralix over there take a look." I said, pointing at the Skakdi whilst refraining from adding "the man himself" to his name in an overly dramatic fashion.

Inwardly, I lamented losing this Vortixx's attention. But my engineer's honor was uncompromising on this point, never boast what you cannot deliver.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...