BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia

IC: Another being, this one carrying the badge of the Onu-koro Ussalry.

"We had a prison break within the last twenty four hours. Jazek Rehn broke out of the local prison, killing several Sentinels while doing so. Since the Fowadi is under crewed and time is of the essence I am performing temporary recruitment efforts to take up the slack."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: The left corner of Gavarm's lips curled upwards slightly. "Whale...Ah'm Heavy Ussalry Colonel Gavarm and this is mah squadron at y'all's survice," He drawled, lightly nodding to the five riders arranged behind him. "Pleasah ta meetcha."

Edited by Kamina

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia

IC: Kale's mouth curled up in smile, a squadron of ussalry heavy cavalry. Jazek would never know what hit him.

"We are heading out soon. If you want to send a message to you superiors and tell them what you are doing I would suggest you do it fast. When you are ready head to the Fowadi, its the metal plated battleship in the harbor."

Saluting, he turned and made his way out of the square, heading back to the ship. when he got there he called up to Bruhkin.

"Get ready to head out, we have some new crew members and a mission."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia- Fowadi

IC: Packages

So many packages

That could only mean one Sentinel.

"Hello, I am sufficiently prepared."

The voice only confirmed Kale's guess. Turning around, he spoke.

"Well Prei, take any of the empty bunks below decks, your doughnuts can go in your room."

If he wanted to take up so much extra space on a ship then Prei was be the one who got cramped.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Gray" (Ostia)

The rush of the waves crashing against the shore, frothing and foaming and making the ship shudder, was a welcome familiarity in this new situation she had thrust herself into. Other warriors had also come to join the hunt, and remarkably enough few of them had really paid her much heed, had her worries been for nothing?

A Ruki Fish broke the water, and she looked down from on deck to acknowledge it by mimicking its sounds with her powers. Her friends in the wilds were never too far off, she had learned.

She removed her hood to see better, inadvertently revealing it for others to see.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ior

Kolhii. His favorite sport. Well, the original sport, anyway. He wasn't particularly fond of the revised version, with its sticks and stones. Hah, as if those could break his bones. What he loved was the thrill of having the stone touch his own feet, maneuvering it with his own body, being in touch with the element, and guiding it to do his bidding. He was getting good at it, but since it seemed no one else was actually training it, he had to train himself.

Koli, it was called back then. Sounded the same, but they insisted on lengthening the name back in the day. Didn't matter much to him, what bothered him most was how almost everyone threw the sport away for a new one, one where all matoran could play. By using sticks. Such an impersonal way of doing it. And they had the gall to call it Kolhii.

Suddenly, and mostly out of no where, Ior found himself at Farzan's stall. There stood the most recognisable figure in all of Po-koro, along with his two guards. It was Akiri Hewkii. He used to be Ior's idol, long ago, but now, he was naught more than a figure of authority. Ior jumped over the stall and into Farzan's working area. "Farzan." He said as a greeting.

IC (Stralix)

Stralix gave the iStone a look over, shaking his head.

"Not much I can do about that, I'm afraid," he said. "I've got no way of hacking it, and it's pretty much impossible to get at the insides of these things without breaking them."

He handed it back to its owner.

"Believe me, I've tried."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Lenat- Po-koro- Technology Expo

IC: Seeing a chance to help, Lenat spoke up.

"I would suggest going to Onu-koro for something that specialized. They invented it and the manufacture of them has not taken off in any of the other koro. if anyone can help you they will be in the village of Earth."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Briefly releasing a status update to command central, Gavarm and his fellows boarded the ironclad leviathan and stowed their mounts in the belly of the ship. The six promptly returned to the deck and relaxed as they waited for further instruction. Gavarm took his time off to examine the ship from his position. His travels into Ga-Wahi had brought him into contact with shipbuilders on several occasions; knowing what he had learned in conservation with them, he was interested to determine the Fowadi's make and specific purpose as best he could. After all, knowing was half the battle.

OOC: Ussalry can do as they like as long as they don't leave the deck.

Edited by Kamina

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Day

Downstairs, Day couldn't spot Lux anywhere. Strangers of all stripes and colors dotted the room, several hung over from the other night's drinking, drowning themselves in caffeine and desperately trying not to puke as they poked at their food. He wondered whether Lux was in the same boat.

"I don't see him." Day stated. "Might still be in his room."

Glancing around, he caught sight of a Matoran who seemed to have his wits about him, and so he strode towards the stranger.

"Have you seen a Po-Matoran around this morning? Kinda tall, bulky, yellow, green eyes, got a scar on his face..."

Has a slug on his back.

"Played the piano last night."

"Oh him. Yeah, I think he headed out with someone...can't remember."

Thanking him, Day turned back to Melna. "Should we check his room before we head out?"

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Inn)

"I don't guess there's no harm in that" Melna replied with a nod, before taking the initiative and walking upstairs to check.

Lux's room was indeed vacant, the only trace of the space being inhabited being some of his paltry belongings leaned against a stool in the corner.

She sighed as she detoured to her own room and picked up her dual swords, hearing the belt click into place with an almost foreboding snap.

"He wasn't upstairs" she said to Day as she came back down. Once again her usual smile was gone in the place of a concerned furrow, and as she looked through the window her gaze was surprisingly thoughtful.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Kol Uskey)

It was the darker days like this that Kol wondered if he was still Coryza. Titles were flimsy and whimsical, and as such neither name felt as though it was anything more than a mask, more insidious and binding than the one on his face. Depression had hit Kol like a storm, felling him from his brief flight and driving him into the sandy ground of Po-Koro. Sands whipped across his form in the wind, sunlight beating down on his skin and the piercing sword of heat cutting through his resolve. He had wrapped nearly his entire body in a protective white cloth, which had started the journey flawless but had quickly turned dull beige in the desert. He had exhausted his supplies and now drudged, struck with thirst and hunger.

But the city was in sight.

There was talk of a hunt. A call to arms to search for a man who deserved justice. Kol had reviewed his choices, and he gravitated towards the mission, justifying it with things like "they need an apt tracker such as myself" or "Onu-Koro needs a hand in this' but in truth needing the order a quest would give him. Needed sense of justice his job had given him. He needed this. It was with these thoughts that he entered the village, still wrapped in the cloths but now placing a broad, disk-like hat on his head to drop a shadow over his face. He was indistinguishable from the other citizens of the village of sand, dropping into the background. he had a bit of a job to do. His first order of business was to stop a drug trade he himself had initiated with a moderately influential dealer in hopes of shutting him down. Though he was not a real cop, he had been occupying himself with undercover criminal dealings, hoping to do his part shutting down crime where Guard forces couldn't or wouldn't go.

And there he saw it. A chill always ran down his spine before he did these things, and this was no exception. Kol stood in an all but abandoned apartment complex, not another visible human for blocks as far as he could tell. Third door to the left, he had been told, little else. He slipped in and immediately smelled a foul odor: that of copious amounts of alcohol. A bit of him died as he recognized bottles of his favorite brand strewn across the floor, and he once again wondered if he was still... "Coryza," a voice sloshily greeted, and his eyes were finally drawn from the garbage filling the floor to a Matoran leaning back in his chair, surrounded by five equally inebriated body guards. "Take a seat." Kol obliged, sitting across a wooden table that separated him and his target.

"Did you bring the money?" the man, who called himself simply 'Sid' called out.

"Of course," the Onu-Matoran responded, hiding his accent with an ease he had worked endlessly on.

"Well, I've got the drugs, so as soon as you give me my cash we can split."

"No. I need to check the inventory. I will not be ripped off."

The dealer twisted his neck with mock offense, but slid the bag of substance across the table all the same. Kol's waiting hand scooped it up, and he produced a lighter, holding it up for approval. Sid chuckled, nodding, "take a smoke." But as the lighter flickered to life, Kol did not set to light a cigar- rather, before Sid's eyes, he burned the drug in its bag, tossing the blazing substance onto the table and crushing the cinders with his palm. Sid leapt out of his seat, astonished and infuriated at the same time. "What are you doing?!" he slowly calmed somewhat, but his body guards had drawn knives. "Just give me my money and get out!"

"You won't need my money."

The first bodyguard had already closed the gap between himself and Kol, brandishing his knife. Military reflexes kicked in and he caught the swing, tripping his opponent forward over his knee and pounding the back of his head bluntly. A stomp gave enough pressure to shatter his mask. One down. Two of the guards shared a nod and attacked his simultaneously, but Kol was ready. He focused hard to the left, executing an extremely hard kick to Matoran's knee. Even as he heard a satisfying snap, he felt the second jump on his back and hold him in a choke-hold. Immediately, the Guard tried to slash his neck, but Kol was able to redirect it to a lower position. He growled, leonesque as pain shot through his body. Blood stained the cloths he had wrapped himself with. With a vengeance, he backed hard into a wall, smashing the bodyguard against it, the Matoran had flipped his weapon, desperately stabbing at his opponent before another smash took him out. The guard from earlier, whose knee was clearly in an abnormal position, was trying to stand. Kol disdainfully tossed one into the other, and they were both down. The last two were smarter, and had drawn disk launchers. Kol was tempted to draw his own gun, but quickly decided against it- he would remain nonlethal. With a flick of his wrist, a smoke pellet, manufactured by a personal friend in Onu-Koro, slid into his hand and onto the ground, shielding him from their view. Their aim would obviously be off a bit due to mild intoxication, but he wasn't taking chances. He snuck under the table, drawing his handaxe silently. The smoke ventilated through a window as a guard cracked it open, but Kol was already in close combat with his partner. Hack, block. Hack, block. They traded blows, the opponent landing at least seven hits before Uskey took the upper hand. Then Kol heard the click of a trigger and twisted the man, using his enemy's body to shield himself. Before he had time to reload, Kol rushed the shooter, and with two swift motions, hacked the launcher to pieces and landed an harsh blow to his head. Two more took him out.

Breathe.

Kol stepped back, sitting against the table. He had five stab wounds to the chest, seven cuts in various places, and a broad slash around his collarbone. The mission had been rougher than he'd expected, and he was marked up accordingly.

Maybe he would sleep it off before going after the questers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Merla

Soon, the cloaked Toa of water boarded the metal ship-"I've never seen anything like it," she thought to herself. Armed with nothing more than her golden staff and shield, she silently walked onto the deck and then vanished below deck like a phantom, leaving no trace of her presence. "It would be better if they only knew so much..."

IC: Sirius

The Vortixx put his iStone in his bag and looked almost disappointed, but quickly removed this expression out of his face.

"Useless pile of shiny teeth," he thought to himself but then Stralix's Vortixx companion spoke. Nothing much about him, the usual male Vortixx armor with some green bits. Sirius grinned to him.

"It's so nice to find another one of my kind poking around this land," he gave Lenat a short bow. "I was planning to go to Onu-Koro as long as Tech Expo is over, but frankly I am not sure I am able to navigate the desert on my own."

Lenat- Po-koro- Technology Expo

IC: "I can point you in the direction of a very dependable guide." Lenat said after returning the other Vortixx's bow.

Kale Ironshaper- Ostia- Fowadi

IC: That was it, the last of the new crew members were on board. It was hardly a prime crew, Kale doubted that many of them knew how to sail a ship. They would pick up a few tricks by the time that the ship reached Ga-koro.

Making his way up to the wheel, the First Mate and acting captain took a breath and called out.

"Alright people, we are moving out. Let out those sails and get ready to learn how a ship works. By the time this journey is over I expect you all to know to at least know what goes where."

As the moorings were undone and the Fowadi began to move in to the more open waters Kale spoke again.

"Lets go make the world a little brighter!"

OOC: Fowadi and crew to Ga-wahi.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Suddenly, and mostly out of no where, Ior found himself at Farzan's stall. There stood the most recognisable figure in all of Po-koro, along with his two guards. It was Akiri Hewkii. He used to be Ior's idol, long ago, but now, he was naught more than a figure of authority. Ior jumped over the stall and into Farzan's working area. "Farzan." He said as a greeting.

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

“Hey there, Old Spoilsport,” I addressed Ior as he intruded on my premises, “you weren’t satisfied simply scaring Kreff out of his wits, were you? Now you have to come ruin my chances at a steady job, too?”

I said this with obvious sarcasm even as my face expressed clear annoyance, although only slight.

“I’m just surprised you addressed me before the Akiri”

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akree

Akree was once again broke and hungry. Where there had once been a desert full of wonderful valuables to scavenge or loot, there seemed to be nothing. He sat against the Koro wall, listening in on the conversations of those who passed him in the vain hope that they might be talking about where they stored their latest treasures. Most days he was very much bored and disappointed by their discussions, but today some intrigued him.

There was apparently some sort of criminal who recently escaped from prison, and then the city, after murdering several guards. And while Akree wasn't brave or suicidal enough to join those going after the guy, the fact that Sentinels were killed just screamed 'open job positions' to the starving skakdi. He got up from where he was sitting and dusted himself off, before heading towards the Sentinel HQ.

OOC:

Well, I'm back. Hopefully I'll last a little longer than I did last time.

OOC: Welcome back :)

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

The impossibly humongous, recently promoted Lesterin Captain was approaching the entrance to the the Sentinel HQ with an unusual vigor in his steps, as opposed to the knucle-dragging, loping gait he usually adopted. Korru's spirits finally felt it for good to act as if things were looking up, and so he followed suit.

When he arrived, his sharp eyes caught sight of a scruffy, dusty and surprisingly wimpy-looking Skakdi come walking towards the door, he stopped to regard the newcomer.

"Ahoy, Mr. What can the Sentinels do you for?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Hi! I realize I need to write a comprehensive post about how Lloyd envisioned his little slice of the pie, so to speak, and I'll do that soon. However, for now please remember there ARE NO ROADS to anywhere. They have all been erased. If a person wanted to cross the desert the Onu-Koro they would need to hire a local guide or join a caravan on its own way. Otherwise, the best and safest option would be the train to Forsi, a ferry to Ga, and then the Dark Walk from Ga to Onu.

IC: Akiri Hewkii

"Of course," Hewkii promised, and was about to go on when a shape vaulted into the tent. The shape turned out to be an acquaintance of Farzan's, obviously someone the inventor was less than pleased to see at the precise moment of procuring a steady job for, Hewkii paused to think, at least the next hundred years if all went to plan. The guards had sheathed their weapons and it was only the smart thinking of the akiri to wave them down before the new arrival was butchered on the spot. Orders were orders, and when someone barrels into a tent containing the akiri it could just as easily be assumed they're an assassin as any other occupation.

"And you are?" Hewkii asked.

Edited by Hatachi

Ior looked back to the Akiri, a surprised expression covering his face.

"Oh, um, my name is Ior. I usually practice at the kolhii field if it's not taken... which is about the only notable thing about me, really." Ior stayed silent for a moment, feeling the awkwardness kicking in.

Finally, he looked back to Farzan "Sorry, am I interrupting something?" He looked back to Hewkii with a genuinely apologetic expression. "Maybe I should come by later?"

My gaze flicked between Hewkii and Ior for a few moments, before a mischievous grin burst to life on my face.

"You should come by later, alright. Much, much later."

"But since you're already here, you get to be the first to hear the news. I'm now working for Akiri Hewkii"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akree

Akree looked up to the person who addressed him. The guy looked to be a Toa, or perhaps one of those weird special Toa. What were they called again? Lestin, Lesterin, Lesertin? Well, whatever they were, Akree was pretty sure they weren't usually this big. The size of this one was slightly intimidating, to be honest. "Well, err, I was just wondering if there happened to be any open positions in the Sentinels. I'd like to get a job."

OOC: Well, actually Sirius rarely use his rifle as a crutch. But I think this time will be an exception.

"That would be just marvelous!" Sirius exclaimed. "You see, I am a sailor, I am not in a good relationship with deserts, and being said so, I am a subject of prejudice towards crossing any desert. The Iron Mahi, which is by the way a beautiful piece of machinery, is my limit."

Vortixx's attention has been diverted from Lenat by Stralix who noticed his rifle.

"Oh, this?" he grinned. "This, good friend, is a weapon of unknown power. I wanted to crack my tablet to find out it's purposes and features, but until now I was unlucky in search for someone who can hack it without breaking it."

It almost seemed he has been pleased with what he's said. He purposely leaned on a rifle, crossing his legs.

Edited by The Mugbearer

The first thing that caught Korru's eye when he looked at the Skakdi of... Stone - it certainly looked that way - was the burgundy Kakama mounted on his shoulder, standing out like a beacon in the mass of brown and tan that seemed to reflect the desert itself.

He could tell the Skakdi didn't feel entirely safe around him, Korru mentally shrugged, he had that effect on a lot of people.

"We recently got our manpower cut a bit short in an incident, so yeah, I think there's a good chance we could use an extra head on the force"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ior's face went blank and stiff, as he turned to face Farzan. For a short moment, he silently stared at him.

"W-wow... I... Well." Ior shot a look to Hewkii, then back to Farzan. "I can see why I'm not exactly welcome at the moment. My apologies, I'll just get going..."

IC: Akree (Sentinel HQ, Po-Koro)

Oh. That was much easier than Akree expected. He glanced around nervously for a bit, but his gaze eventually returned to the Lesterin in front of him. "Um, is there any initiation that I have to go through? Training of some kind? Also, I don't think I ever got your name, Mister..."

"Official registration and joining is being taken care off inside" Korru corrected with a forceful wave towards the entrance to headquarters.

"And training will depend on what you already can do, but there's some things we should all be able to do"

"Name's Korru, Captain Korru"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Well..." Sirius has rubbed has chin. "Why not?" he stood firmly on his legs and neatly lend Stralix his rifle handle forward. "I am actually aware of at least one problem that might be fixed easily," he admitted. "However, it lacks the proper power source," Vortixx shrugged.

Hewkii gave a soft nod. It wasn't an order, but when the leader of a wahi nodded at your idea to leave it was usually a good idea to follow through. After a moment of pondering Hewkii turned his attention back to Farzan.

"Alright then, you'll have an adjacent workshop for personal projects. Come to my office later this afternoon and we can sign the documents there. I'm sure you've already met the host of this exposition, Lenat. If not, look for a tall vortixx who seems far more interested in mechanical objects than living beings. It'll be good for you two to get in touch before you've started working. And now, I really must be going. So many booths to visit, so little time.

The akiri began to walk away then paused when he realized the volo-luto was still on his wrist. He said, "Oh, and don't sell any of these. In fact, I feel it'd be better if you hid them under the table for the rest of the day," and strode away into the crowd, his two guards following behind.

IC: NPC Sentinel

129px-Po-Koro_pilot.jpg

The guard struggled to understand his orders properly. Jump, the newly appointed captain of aeronautics had commanded, but how? Here he was holding a carved wooden bar in his hands, the contraption weighing down on his body, but for the life of him the guard had no faith in the outcome. He was on a cliff in a remote canyon. It was for security, the captain had explained when asked. The guard had a hard time understanding what was so top-secret about watching a fool throw himself off a cliff with canvas wings.

“Jump,” the captain repeated, “You read the manual on the way here, and saw the demonstration…”

Ah yes, the demonstration. A spry tree-talker had effortlessly slipped into a glider while firing off a rapid string of incomprehensible words, ran to wards the cliff, jumped and dropped out of sight before soaring back into view with a whoop of laughter for a wide banking (he remembered the term from the manual’s glossary), back to the plateau. The le-matoran seemed natural in the air, only fitting. The guard, by contrast, knew rocks fell when tossed. He looked back at the ledge.

How was a simple hundred foot drop to a sandy canyon floor so frightening? He had clambered along the faces of cliffs his whole life as a stone cutter until joining the sentinels, his days spent dangling at the whim of a taut rope. Jumping off a cliff with a glider couldn’t be more dangerous, and yet the idea of committing his entire life to the sky was too difficult. The faces of his wife and daughter flashed behove his eye as the captain repeated his order. The guard took a deep breath and walked to the edge.

Wind buffeted his body, a soft moan as the air chased itself through the remote canyon on one of the outlying islets of Po-Wahi, a salty sea-breeze. Would the ocean air influence the glider, he wondered, make the canvas stiff, add too much weight? He was at the point of no return, toes dangling over the precipice, heart racing: jump and fall to a sandy end or remain and lose his job, return to being a stone mason without time to visit his family in Po-Koro? Death or living death?

An impatient shove made the choice for him.

Death it is then, he thought as his body tipped over the edge and began its perilous plunge, rock face racing by in a blur of sandstone. He would hit the ground, he knew that fact of life was absolute, and die from the impact. He could imagine his body compressing and his bones exploding out of his back, like a macabre Jaller-in-the-box. His wife would receive a pension, modest but enough to support their daughter. She would grow up to be a sculptor, the first in the family. The idea brought a smile to his face. By dying he bought his daughter’s future. What more could a father want than a happy child?

Or could he?

The part of all po-matoran that resist the inevitable, stoic resilience he had heard a ga-matoran call it once, suddenly screamed, forced its way through his complacency, and took control. If he crashed he could never see those fine sculptures. To fly, to entrust his dreams to canvas and balsa, to disprove the notion that all rocks must fall, then, was his only hope of ever praising his daughter’s success. The guard’s hands moved efficiently, one at a time, from the main bar to the wing lines, and with a pull he felt his trajectory change with a magnificent whoosh of air. The wings worked! Those simple wings, boxed and shipped across the entire island, had supported him and opened his eyes to a whole new world of possibilities.

417px-Learning_to_Fly.jpg

The sensation reminded him of being named by the late Turaga, the joy of learning something new about himself and the curiosity of how far he could take it. He watched the sand grow more distant as he controlled the wings – no, his wings – using a pair of chorded pulleys. With a clear mind he made the wide bank, eyes absorbing the light playing off the shimmering sea his new vantage allowed him to glimpse, and for a moment was disappointed that only the small squad of sentinels and the Wind-Rider envoy (a party of two gangly warriors sent to oversee proper training), were able to see his accomplishment.

I flew, he would tell his daughter, military disclosure protocol be ######. I flew like any rahi with wings. I soared. He would omit his crash-land on the plateau, say the broken leg was from a skirmish with a group of nui-jaga, but he’d flown and that was what mattered.

The Aeronautical Reconnaissance Corps. of the Po-Wahi Sentinels had been formed, and so, by second nature, had the Cartography Division.

Edited by Hatachi
  • Upvote 2

"Will do," I said to the Akiri, winking at him with my scopes' shutters, producing a triple-noise that sounded like, well, three shutters.

"Well, Kreff," I said to the Ussal, "It seems we're already moving towards the big time"

I patted the Ussal, for once eliciting a happy, contented chirp out of my friend. For just a moment, I thought to myself why I didn't try to do that more often...

And then the moment was gone, and the gears in my brain began turning again, as I impersonally stepped away from him to stove the Wrist-Volo somewhere unseen, somewhere the sun doesn't shine (which is quite an achievement in Po-Koro). Before covering the device, I reached out and stroked my baby comfortably.

"You, good girl, are gonna take me to the top"

I decided to wait around and see Stralix' performance, and after that go to Hewkii's office and get going.

Life was good.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

His footsteps were surprisingly limited before the vortixx of his thoughts appeared. In fact, it was almost comically so. How long had Lenat been standing outside Farzan's tent, and how had Hewkii completed missed a being over twice his height?

"Oh, Lenat, I was just about to go looking for you," Hewkii said in a casual tone as he stared upwards toward the vortixx's head. He would have looked straight ahead and acted normally, but staring at someone's hips never really made for a good conversation. "How has your exposition been going?"