BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Day

To say Day wasn't troubled would have been a lie. There were all kinds of reason Lux would be out and about but the past few days gave Day reason for a little paranoia and pessimism.

"Well, we better start looking for him." he said, before noticing Melna's gaze. "Melna?"

Lenat- Po-koro- Technology Expo

IC: "Better then expected to be honest. The turnout has been absolutely huge compared to what I was expecting and nobody has tried to bomb it yet. Was there something specific you wanted to talk about?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Inn)

"I...," she began, before shaking her head and biting her lip, "no, it's stupid, just forget about it"

She only remained silent for a moment or two before she proceeded to continue with her train of thought anyway.

"I... just, I'm a little worried, he already disappeared yesterday and that didn't go over so well"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akiri Hewkii

"Nothing significant," Hewkii replied honestly. "Simply seeing how things were doing before I retreated from the front lines of invention to the solace of my office. Have the envoys from the koros arrived? I want to make sure they're well cared for."

IC: "Well, this here," Lenat said, gesturing to the Skakdi next to him. "Is Stralix. He is the envoy from Ta-koro. The other may be wandering around here somewhere but I have yet to find them"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: NPC Gukko Forcewoman - Vira - Po-Koro

The wings on Vira's Gukko kicked up plenty of sand and dirt as it touched down, the claws digging into the hot dry earth. She kicked her foot out of the saddle as her feet struck the ground. Her body with slim and muscular, with many signs of wear and tear left over from years of conflict. Her tattoos were classically elaborate, not unlike most members of the Gukko Force; all iterations: Past and present. But they were notably somewhat complex and covered much of her body, implying that she had quite the extensive history as a member of the Force. She was, of course, one of the original members of Kongu's Wind-riders.

Vira wore a rather serious expression for somebody hailing from Le-Koro beneath her standard issue scarf and goggles. It had become the norm for fliers in either Ko-Koro or Po-Koro to wear some form of protection from the effects of each climate.

She strode to the gates, stopping before them, pulling the headgear away from her face and eyes to address the Sentinels, "Hail from Le-Koro!" Vira calls out, "I have come for the technology expo and to speak with Akiri Hewkii!"

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Stralix)

Stralix's Diagnostics Vision ranged over the rifle, and he let out a low whistle. There was an elegance to Vortixx technology that the inventor highly admired. Much of it was indecipherable to him; several components came up blank on his Vision, being too advanced and alien for his knowledge - particularly those around a large hollow space at the weapon's heart.

Fortunately, the basic principles of the rifle were clear enough to him. It seemed to be a focused-energy weapon, concentrating some kind of beam down a series of lenses (one of which, he noted, flashed red with damage on his vision power's HUD). Working backwards along the system, Stralix deduced that the empty space he'd seen was probably a socket for a power source, and the unfamiliar components surrounding it were most probably there to extract or convert its energy. Clearly, this power source was rare and/or foreign...and also missing.

Though interestingly enough, the shape of the socket looked familiar...then it clicked. It was almost the exact same size and shape as a bamboo throwing disk. Something stirred in the Skakdi's memory, almost resurfacing from where it had been hidden away since he was so mysteriously transported to this island...

But it dissolved away again as his concentration was broken by the sound of his name nearby. It was Lenat, evidently trying to introduce him to none other than Akiri Hewkii. Duty called.

He quickly handed the rifle back to Sirius.

"I think I can help after all, my friend," he told the Vortixx hurriedly. "Just...bear with me for a moment, please?"

He turned to face Lenat and the well-known Matoran next to him.

"Akiri Hewkii," he said, extending a hand to the village leader. "Pleasure to meet you at last."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Nicely done, Gabe! :D

IC: Sirius

Sirius watched Stralix closely as he examined the weapon. By the slight glow from his eyes, old Vortixx decided that Skakdi was using one of their fancy vision powers. One could only assume what it can be, but Sirius guessed that since Stralix was a savvy-head, his power needed to do something with devices. And it suddenly made him as excited as if he found a piece of previously unknown technology in a junk pile at the outskirts of some distant tribal Matoran village where the grasp of technological progress has not yet reached.

But then some matoran came by and addressed Lenat. And it wouldn't a big deal for Sirius if Vortixx has not addressed Stralix, breaking the examining process. Skakdi gave the rifle back and turned to 'Akiri Hewkii' as he called that matoran.

Akiri Hewkii. Something in that name rung the bell in Sirius's head and he was so busy thinking that missed the opportunity to give his hearty thanks to Stralix. And then it struck: Akiri was nothing less than a title of a ruler of any Koro on Mata Nui. There were six of Koro and six Matoran ruled over them. And despite the size and first impression Hewkii gave Sirius, once his title has been proclaimed, old sailor felt a sincere respect and friendliness towards him.

Combining all those factors together, there was absolutely nothing of a surprise when a one-eyed, one legged Vortixx that stood near Stralix suddenly took off his hat and gave Hewkii a polite bow.

"If you don't mind, I wish to bid my greetings to you, good sir" he said. "For it is a great responsibility to rule an ungracious and unforgiving land such as Po-Wahi and still manage to establish here a prosperous society, able to host such a marvelous event," he waved around, meaning the Tech Expo. "And a person in your position, in my humble opinion, deserves a great respect."

Edited by The Mugbearer

IC: Day

Day nodded his head in understanding, his feelings mutual. "Best to not waste any more time."

With that said, they exited the inn and stood under the desert sun's radiant gaze. The streets were littered with too many faces to keep count of, more so than usual because of that exposition going on, and the spike in such crowded activity worsened his mood. How were they ever going to find Lux in this mess?

He sighed.

"Well, maybe he'll just have to spot us first. We do stick out a little, being tall and all." he chuckled sourly.

IC: Melna (Tech Expo)

Melna's eyes were darting back and forth, settling first on one thing, then another. It was very similar to how she usually acted in these situations, taking in all the new things around her hungrily, reveling in the well of technological prowess and machinations and all the new and interesting faces... but this time was different.

Her attention was brief, only taking in the surface details before moving on, scooting back and forth through the crowd like a dizzy Dust Darter. Her gaze had a destination, somewhere it intended to go, but it didn't know where said destination was.

"I hope so" she responded to Day's comment.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: NPC Sentinels

A lone gukko flew through the canyons, its rider set on the destination (just follow the train tracks, they said), her rahi swooping low under an arch of stone spanning the magnificent distance between the cliffs. If she had turned around perhaps the radio relay wires embedded into the rock would have given her a clue to the truth: she was being watched. Before the rahi and rider were out of sight members of the radio relay had already compiled a short message (Wind Rider, solo, Approaching Po-Koro, Stop;Likelihood of envoy for Expo, full stop), and sent it across the tenuous connection of technology, passing through three more relays until the Head Quarters of the Sentinels had received the message, composed a small note, and sent a runner down to inform Hewkii. A separate runner had been sent to inform the central guards on duty at the gate.

When Vira landed, the gates were open, eight sentinels stood at attention as a display of order and precision (like the statue of a matoran head looming over them), and the on-duty squad leader walked briskly forward with two attendants to see after the rahi.

"Welcome, welcome to Po-Koro wind-rider!" The Squad Captain said with a beaming smile on his innate kanohi hau. He was brown, like most po-matoran, although the desert tans of his limbs made it seem like his torso floated in the air above the sand until Vira refocused her gaze. Instead of tattoos, his armor had been engraved with traditional square patterns and a white stripe of body paint ran from his left foot to his left temple. Instead of the formal military greeting he held out a fist, a casual welcome reserved for friends. "We have been expecting. Please, please," he beckoned welcomingly and then slipped his arm around her shoulder to steer her into the city, "you must be weary. Shall we order an iced lemon tea and some couscous salad to be brought to you? Or are your orders to see the Akiri directly? He's currently at the exposition of technology, but I'm sure he'd be willing to meet with an envoy in a matter of minutes. Headquarters already dispatched a runner to notify him and –"

He paused, suddenly realized his mouth had been rambling far further than his actual thoughts. He removed his arm from her shoulders. "I'm sorry, I just realized I'm being horribly informal. Hatii, squad captain on duty, Central Guard division. Welcome to Po-Koro." This time he saluted.

Lenat, Sirius, Stralix. Hewkii looked them over in order twice, just to make sure he had them straight in his head. Lenat was the tall inventor in black armor with green highlights, Sirius had become half wood from the waist down, and Stralix was the skakdi missing the usual jutting jaw and chorded muscles. Lenat was the head of his technology division, Sirius was a visitor to the exposition, Stralix was the envoy of Ta-Koro. How fitting for Jaller to send his head of engineering and technological development. Jaller had always a practical man, Hewkii remarked to himself.

"Welcome to Po-Koro, Sirius, and thank you," He said while shaking the vortixx's outstretched hand. After spending so much time with Lenat the clawed and long fingers wrapping around his palm no longer bothered the akiri. "Hopefully it's been a reprieve from the deserts. Did you take the Iron Mahi?" He let his question hand, moving on to Stralix with a wink.

"Good to see the most infamous man in war technology. You've changed everything, and not necessarily for the better. However, I'm sure you've created many things to balance the scale..."

He would have continued, but with with dramatic appeal a runner slipped up alongside the akiri and handed him a small note. Hewkii paused for a moment, opened it without any excuses to his present company, and then let a smile blossom over his kakama. Turning to the runner he said, "make sure they're well cared for."

The runner took off.

"Where was a I? Oh yes, good deeds and all that." He laced his fingers behind his back. "Did you bring anything to show at the exposition?"

Edited by Hatachi

IC: Kaama

The heat bothered Kaama.

Sure, he was used to heat in general - he lived in a tropical jungle. But that heat was moist, and heavy - the kind in Po-Koro was thin and dry. It made him hack on the air itself, and he couldn't wait to get out of here. But first, the mask.

It was important, for some reason. Why or for what purpose was not his business - he simply knew that it was his job to keep the mask from the hands of the enemies.

Kaama had descended quite awhile ago, and had his Gukko head back to Le-Koro - he knew that the bird could not survive this weather. Heck, he could barely stand it! But he knew he could simply catch an Ussal to Onu-Wahi or something when he was finished with his objective here.

And speaking of objectives...

Kaama wandered through the bazaar, wading in among the masses of Matoran here for trading. He passed numerous stands, where Po-Matoran were shouting out deals and whatnot. But the stand Kaama was heading for was much more important than saving a few widgets.

He reached his target, a smaller set-up right in the corner. There, a young Matoran of Iron stood, polishing a few kolhii balls.

"Hello!" he exclaimed when Kaama approached. "What can I do for you?"

Kaama brought the satchel forth and flung it at the Fe-Matoran, who nimbly caught it. "Keep it safe... Brother Juurok."

Juurok gulped and nodded.

"Of course, Kaama."

Kaama turned and scurried back down the street.

OOC: I am so sorry for having you two wait like this.

IC: Qyntar

The two walked through the koro, reaching the main gates before long. Out there was the road-less, expansive desert, the sun was in the sky, and Qyntar was feeling brave. Sure, dwelling in a prison cell for a good part of the day was demoralizing, but now that they stood before the wide desert sands, he was re-gaining his good mood.

"Alright, ready to brave the desert once more?" Qyntar smiled lightly, looking to his partner in crime. "Remind me, Athiel, where was it again?"

------------------

IC: Ardoku

The toa of plasma turned to Torvoth, not with an expression of irritation, but rather of slight sadness.

"Torvoth, please, I'm busy." Ardoku turned back to the innkeeper. "Alright, so it's 15 widgets a night? Like usual? Great. I'll just..."

IC: Rakona/Goran

Rakona put down her cup and looked at the dead (although nobody could tell that) Toa of Fire sitting across from her. The tea was hot, which was not very refreshing in the desert, where it was nothing but.

Oh, how she missed the cold, dark, damp caves of the Darkmine! There, she didn't have to wipe her brow every minute, didn't have to shield her eyes from a giant ball of fire in the sky or anything.

"Larikon said to -"

"I know what he said, Goran, but I have to protect them."

"From evil, dangerous cartographers."

"If Blackrock ends up on a map, it will be the end of us."

The Lesterin got up, and walked towards the Po-Koroan Sentinel Office. She entered, and then approached the front desk, smiling at the clerk who was sitting there working. She was as friendly as possible, acting normal.

"Hello. I would like to join the new Aeronautical Reconnaisance Corps."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

Korru walked in, presumably with the bite-sized Skakdi following, and looked towards the clerk's stand, where, as was firmly documented by now, the abnormally large and muscular Lesterin Captain immediately noticed his uneven eyes settling on another Po-Lesterin, female, and with an appearance so radiant she could very well be a Valkyr who'd lost its wings.

Korru's already considerable chest puffed up as he remained with an expectant stare in the background, waiting to see how the registration went.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Viima

(Po-Koro):

Kaama didn't get far before he found himself confronting Viima in the middle of a quiet street. Viima had persistently been following Kaama all the way from Le-Wahi and had even managed to travel in the same train to Po-Koro, while still staying undercover. In Po-Koro he had lost him for a moment, but not for long.

"Just where do you think you're going?" he asked with his razor-disk ready. "We have some unsettled business and you owe me answers."

IC: A ship without a sail pulled into the ports at Forsi. A hired sailor from Ga-Koro manned the wheel. I stood behind him, and as the docks came closer, I looked to Vilak, who nodded. We moved as one, leaping off the deck at full speed-being that we both wear Kakama, that's really fast. We held a pair of ropes in our hands, fastening them to the pier, before we used them to pull the ship closer.

Having reached our first destination, the Akiru held a breif meeting. They agreed with my decision to have Vilak and Bijackal hold back. They were not engineers, so it made sense to have them keep watch while we visited the Tech Expo.

The rest of the Akiru climbed aboard the Iron Mahi, numbering two less than usual. We enjoyed the ride-until now I had only heard rumors of the Mahi's might, but it was indeed impressive.

We climbed off the Mahi some time later, and walked out to the Tech Expo.

OOC:Akiru open for interaction excluding Vilak, Bijackal.

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

Onu-Koro's streets had made me used to dusty air, so the atmosphere didn't faze me as I poked my head out from my tent to see another one put up nearby... one that hosted a few familiar faces.

"Oi," I called to Miraul, "fancy seeing the Toa Akiru here"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Athiel

"Towards the north, near where the shore meets the ocean. Please, allow me to lead us there." After walking through the waste for what seemed like a while, Athiel noticed a thick brown haze emmerging from over the horizon. As it came, it shrouded the ever shifting landscape in darkness. "There's a sandstorm approaching, and I'm afraid visibility will be quiet low. I would suggest we seek shelter." He threw his hood upon his head, to prevent sand from getting in his eyes. The viscous winds whipped around them, drawing up granules from the ground around them. An overwhelming sence of dread overcame him, as he knew that these winds were the most viscous on the island.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

"Hello. I would like to join the new Aeronautical Reconnaisance Corps."

IC: NPC Sentinel

"Your name, please." It was the dull, scratchy voice of an aged guard who responded to Rakona, as if the man gargled with sand. The toa was bent, used a war-mace for a cane, and carried a very large ring of keys which led absolutely nowhere but made him feel important. The individual pieces of egoic metal jangled as he moved at a slow clack (the war mace, or had you forgotten), across the floor toward what was presumably his chair: a rickety stool used in complete disregard of the far more functional option next to it. The guard, if he could be considered a guard of anything, was obviously returning from lunch. The scent of paprika hung from his lips. He smacked them once before wiping away a spice stain with a napkin tucked into his belt and stared at Rakona with needles for eyes. His body may have withered but his mind had blossomed with age.

"And, um, do you have any prior military experience or training in flight?"

Edited by Hatachi

"I can't see anything below us, so flying there is out of the question". He looked at the two of them. Noticing the new scratches of their armor. " It seems that flying out of it like that did some damage, but it prevented more grievous wounds.' He looked down toward the desert, but nothing could be seen through the thick dust. 'Have you any ideas on how to solve our predicament?" Athiel felt lighter than usual, immediately realizing that his spear was missing from his person. "Well, isnt that just wonderfull. In our haste, my primary weapon has been lost. By the time I could return here, it will have been buried along with anything else left down there."

IC: Akura

"I seem to have underestimated this locks quality. Not even one fracture. Without my mask, i'm nigh useless. I think its finally done, time to try again", he said inside his mind. Even though it was in between guard shifts, he couldn't afford to vocalize his thoughts. He placed his hand upon the door handle and quietly twisted it. The subdued sound of breaking mechanism came from inside the lock. A lockpick of ice formed in his hand, and soon the cylinder was free from the gap it was lodged in. He quietly pushed open the door, checking that no one was around him.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Rakona/Goran

The one Sentinel over there was looking at Rakona. She took notice of this - she would have to use it at a later date. She could manipulate him, possibly induct him into the Brotherhood and have a sleeper agent in another branch of the Sentinels. But she was getting ahold of herself.

She looked at the clerk and said, "I am Rakona. I have had no experience in flying, but I have had some slight military training."

---

This apartment seemed to be very good. The entirety of the building, three floors and a basement for a rather low rate. Goran nodded and then walked up to the sign, finding the address of the seller. He had a slight amount of money, but he would have to wait until Rakona got a job.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"Welcome to Po-Koro, Sirius, and thank you," He said while shaking the vortixx's outstretched hand. After spending so much time with Lenat the clawed and long fingers wrapping around his palm no longer bothered the akiri. "Hopefully it's been a reprieve from the deserts. Did you take the Iron Mahi?" He let his question hand, moving on to Stralix with a wink.

OOC: Actually Sirius never introduced himself to Hewkii by his name. But let's pretend he did.

IC: Sirius [Po-Koro Tech Expo]

Old sailor shook hands with po-matoran as polite and with such grace that one might've thought that he's not a sailor, but a man of a high society to the very least.

"Why yes, good sir, I did. Such a marvelous piece of machinery, a jewel of the desert no doubt!" After that he let Hewkii to address Stralix since he was, as po-matoran mentioned, an envoy from the Ta-Koro and more over, 'most infamous man in war technology'.

"Really?" he asked Lenat with a low voice in order to not to interrupt the conversation. "Sorry, my man, but I have a little of knowledge about what happened on this island... how Stralix has earned such an interesting reputation?"

Edited by The Mugbearer

IC: Torvoth

The black-armored Vortixx slammed his wiry fist down on the table. "Fifteen widgets?" he roared. "FIFTEEN?! I have children to feed back home and you are trying to take that many widgets for a measly room in this place? This is madness!"

OOC: I'm back, gents. Sorry for the hiatus.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: "You know that explosive powder that was invented a few months ago?" Lenat muttered back. "Well, Stralix came up with it. He is probably one of the most famous people on the island by now. Although I would suggest not bringing it up with him, it's one of the inventions that he is less than proud about."

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC (Stralix)

Stralix chuckled.

"I'm sure you of all people understand why these days, I keep my most cutting-edge combat innovations away from the public eye," he said. "But I have brought something. A little something to show that my powder is good for more than just bombs and mining, eh?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

The waves lapped at 88's feet. His eyes blinked open beneath a reptilian Kadin as he stared at the ocean, confused. He struggled up and turned around, tired. In front of him lay an extensive desert. A few high walls of stone dotted the landscape here and there. "I'm in Po-Wahi," he realized. How he got from his home island to an island he visited a few years ago was a mystery to him. "Well, I might as well start from scratch, 'cause that's all I have out here," he said to himself as he walked towards Po-Koro.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Good job, Qyntar. We should search for a cavern to take shelter in until the storm passes. I could provide a fire for warmth, and I still have some food left over."

My BZPRPG Characters

Qyntar nodded, and the two went onwards, finding themselves a cave just as another wave of wind-blown sand washed over.

"Well this is delightful." Qyntar grimaced as he sat down on the cavern floor.

He closed his eyes, and started to feel his way through the gravity field, looking around them to find if there were any gravit... ah, well, seems there were a lot of discrepancies in the gravitational field around them.

He felt... weapons, corpses, many things... buried in the sand. Qyntar opened his eyes, his face carrying an expression of discomfort.

IC: Ardoku & Ior

"Torvoth, please, not now" Ardoku laid the 15 widgets on the table. "Besides, it's for the room AND breakfast when we wake up." Ardoku turned away from Torvoth and skipped up the stairs to their room.

At the same time, a matoran of stone walked in, waving a card in front of the innkeeper tiredly, and walking past Torvoth with seemingly no regard for his presence.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Athiel followed Qyntar in the dark place, unable to see a few feet in front of him. The cave had a cold draft flowing through it, likely emanating from deeper within. With the snap of a finger, a flame formed in his hand, the bright light covering the cavern walls. He turned to face his friend, and imediately noticed Qyntars facial expression, one of deep discomfort. "What is wrong, brother. Do you sense something?"

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

"Only something that was to be expected... there are things buried in these sands." Qyntar looks out of the cave, to the sand-dunes of the desert. "Travelers that never made it to their destination..."

Qyntar shook his head, as if to get rid of the morbid thoughts. "Never mind that, we need to get moving as soon as this karzahni cursed storm passes." Qyntar looked back to Athiel...

...Then turned his head towards the dark tunnel behind them, grimacing. "This tunnel... It's new. I can feel it, the mass of the cliff is still settling..."

Edited by Toa Onaku

"That doesn't seem likely, and I sense that this place runs far beaneth the sands. I have never heard of a Rahi capable of tunneling with such haste." He turned to inspect the walls, only to find that they featured no claw marks. "Everything seems so natural, but I feel as if the temperature continues to drop deep within this place. But how do you explain the numourous dead beneath us?"

Edited by Observedhalo

My BZPRPG Characters

"Not beneath us now, but out there, under the sands. They must have died out of starvation, fatigue, being ripped apart by a sandstorm or something else... This desert isn't exactly the safest place on the island, especially in these times."

Qyntar turned back to Athiel. "And this tunnel is not natural. Trust me, I can sense the mass within the stone moving, it's settling after having being tunneled into. By who or what, I do not know."

"Against my better judgement, I suggest we investigate the caverns below. A creature capable of large scale excavation of this magnitude is a threat to the island. Even though these caves are fresh, we know not what lurks in the shadows below." Athiel turned toward Qyntar, looking past him out into the desert. " Besides, by the time we get out, maybe the storm will have dispersed."

My BZPRPG Characters

The toa of gravity sighed. "Alright, if that is what you want..." Qyntar took out a glowstone from his pack, and walked up to the subtle slope, looking into the tunnel as it curved back forward. "Who knows." He turned to Athiel again. "Maybe it wasn't a creature at all..."

"I suggest you lead, as it seems that your powers give you a better lay of the land, so to say. Still, this place troubles me. If not by natural means, them what? I know not a power that could do this."

My BZPRPG Characters

"Of course," Hewkii replied with a nod. "Any specific time you had in mind for its unveiling?"

IC: NPC at the guard desk

He sucked in a breath of air, an expression of amusement's antithesis plastered across his scratched kanohi. "No flying experience."

He put the pen down.

"You mean to tell me you have little military training, no flying experience, and now you want to join a cartography division which will require absolute precision in the air?" He paused for a breath, not to let her answer, then continued. "You have a rather ignorant sense of your capabilities as a soldier. However..."

He paused, scratching his brow and then picked the pen back up as he leaned forward. "I can assign you to the Central Guard for a time, until your skills are proven, and then you may be nominated for a transfer."

OOC:

Don't worry Canis, I've got something worked out that might even be better than the aero-con. :)

Edited by Hatachi

OOC: And this is it ;)

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

"Scuse me"

Korru stepped up beside the clerk's stand, for once feeling rather pleased with his massive size as he bore down on the Toa behind the desk.

"I think we have enough central guards as it is," he said, voice booming, "I think we'll have to consider another position for the lady"

He looked at Rakona, giving a clumsy smile.

"Miss... how good are you with animals?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

After a day of walking, 88 trudged towards the statues bordering the entrance to Po-Koro. He breathed a sigh of relief at his return to civilization.

"Maybe I can get a job, settle down, and go on adventures again!" 88 thought to himself. He slowly walked into the large stone arch in the sheer rock face, marveling at the craftsmanship all around him.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015