BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Stralix)

"That depends," said Stralix dryly. "Who's buying?"

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Inn)

"What he said" Melna supplemented as she and her merry men stepped forth from the background. Anyone who gave the Lesterin more than just a superficial look could tell she was as ready as can be.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Sirius

It wasn't too long since Sirius and Stralix sat together to have a mug of beer when a Po-Matoran entered the building and began to gather a round of his fellow compatriots - an Ussalry warriors - and any volunteers to go and do some job.

"Any peace?" Vortixx muttered at first, but then when Stralix got himself in, Sirius frowned.

It sounded like dangerous task. It sounded like Stralix could not return. In sounded like a bad plan for Sirius who still hoped to use Skakdi's talents for his own purposes. Also, it was an official job, so for anyone capable of taking and completing it were a juicy benefits. A sum of widgets, to say the list. Maybe even some exciting machinery to lay his hands on? Vortixx's only eye flared with enthusiasm. He stood up and limped towards the crowd, loudly announcing his approach:

"Excuse me, good friend!" he stood beside Stralix and examined the company. He noticed a few familiar masks, such as Melna and Lux. There's also was some guy he didn't knew with them, but Sirus assumed that this was that 'Day' fellow. "I've heard you need people for your quest. I hope that this old Vortixx with his trusty pistol and an outstanding knowledge in tech could be of any use. Please, do count me in."

IC (Divan):

I had left the tech expo to go get some food and drink when I heard the news about the trouble in the Dark Walk. Some Onu-Matoran had dashed in about it-and as a Toa, I know two things-the Code does not let this call for help go unaided, and that Miraul was really itching for something to do more closely related to our true duties as heroes. For the Akiru, the forge was just our way to aid the people of Mata-Nui during a time of peace. When danger called, we would be there.

I know that one of the Akiru's greatest strengths is our ability to organize and respond quickly. I dashed out of the restaurant the moment the warning was announced, a generous tip and payment left for an unfinished meal.

Within two minutes, it was not only I who returned, but others, all moving with the blur of the Kakama. Six now stood together, a seventh unseen to the eye, being that Reynar was an Anxillia. Only Axana was absent, left to guard the ship Rhea had ordered. A Kakama trip to Forsi had brought Vilak and Bijackal back in her place, the latter carried by myself considering his mass.

I watched as Miraul stepped forward-"You have the Toa Akiru at your aid. Yes, the Skakdi is one of us."

IC (Bijackal):

I watched as Miraul introduced the Akiru in offer of help. I chuckled a little at some of the confused looks that resulted from the last sentence. Then I spotted Stralix, and turned too him. "I might want to stick with you for this one-I'm more tracker than fighter, so elemental powers would help us both."

OOC: The Akiru assembled by rapid teamwork thanks to their three Kakama wearers. Only Axana is not present.

IC:

The hot sun beat down on the world of sand and created a thin haze everywhere Vail looked. The temperature was relaxing, he had to admit.

"Yes, quite." he said, looking down at the tacks his feet left on the searing grains below. "It's... energizing, for lava lover like me anyway. I'm not too picky when it comes to climate though, or seanons for that matter. Everything has its ups and downs in my eyes."

He regarded his companion curiously.

"Do you have a favorite climate?" he grinned, "Even Papa Ussals gotta have a natural habitat."

IC: Voulge

Voulge shrugged as he heard this gently rubbing the shell of his ussal that had taken to the confines of his satchel. As the sun beat down on the sand it reflected back in intensity as voulge desperately dried to cover his eyes. Without hesitating Voulge crafted a wide brimmed hat of light metal over his head to block out the sun with the additional affect of making him look all mysterious. He turned his head to Vail and smirked

"All I need is a cloak and I can go for the whole dark stranger look."

However at the question Vail posed he tapped the side of his chin while continuing to walk

"Hmm.. Don't really know. My memory is practically non-existent and I don't really remember going to any of the other wahis. But out of the three I have been to so far... Onu-wahi is my favorite. Not too cold, not too warm with just the right amount of humidity."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Akiri Hewkii

There was a long silence as Hewkii stood, hands on the long mess hall table, looking at the stone surface where every day countless plates left scratches. With a sigh the akiri of Po-Koro raised his eyes.

"That's a good start. I'll leave you in charge of this situation, so do me a favor and get this taken care of quickly. The envoys from different koros have been arriving today, and as much as I'd like to submit all our resources to this threat some of the Sentinels need to stay home to keep our image. Take the Kikanalo riders and half the Central Guard if you need to. I'll see about help from the other koros if this becomes a real problem. Have you sent a radio to the walls?"

IC: Korru (War Room/Mess Hall)

Korru nodded, saluting the Akiri.

"I haven't sent any radio calls, I'm afraid. It will be done"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "Sorry I'm late."

If Hewkii and Korru turned they'd see a familiar shape in the doorway, smirking before stepping in to the War Room, her old longsword at her hip and a crossbow and Rena enforced shield on her back.

"Guard Captain Tera reporting for duty, sir."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Despite the sincerity in the Fe-Toa's voice, Vail couldn't help but wonder why he'd been in Onu-Wahi. Most people weren't fond of the stuffy darkness that stretched on and on into oblivion. There was never telling what one could stumble accross while exploring those tunnels.

"Ah, I see. A cave dweller. I understand that. Quiet solitude can definitley be relaxing at times."

He was silent for a minute as the pair continued their stroll across the sand. The sun was diminishing slowly in the distance, casting an ephemeral glow on their armor. Speckles of light danced and bounced off of Voulge's makeshift hat, sometimes even reflecting off his violet orbs and causing them to light up momentarily.

Vail looked straight ahead into the dying light and embraced its warmth against his face. The air was still, calm. He knew the moment wouldn't last much longer, however. As night approached, temperatures in the desert almost always dropped into a stabbing chill. The warmth would die away with the light of day.

The Toa of Fire turned his head to face his friend.

"Look, I know you probably don't like talking about it, but I can't help but wonder. How long ago did you "wake up" without your memories? I mean, it isn't like it's an uncommon thing. Amnesiac Toa are always washing up on Mata Nui's shores. But I recall you saying that you didn't arrive like most Toa do. You were someone here before, you just don't remember who."

Voulge stopped dead in his tracks as he heard vail's question and turned to look at him

"You know when that flyer went out that lead to the formation of the sarsi? About a week or two before that.. And you are right.. I woke up in a cave far in the tunnels of onu-wahi with really no memories.. The cave looked like it had seen a struggle with scorch marks but couldn't tell more than that.. All i know is that i saw a voulge and as such felt that would make a good enough name.. But I do know I am not new to the island. Though the Ussalry has no records on me either."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Vhohan

"Let's go to a bar and talk there." The Skakdi beckoned for the Toa to follow him, and they walked along the road. "Basically, every week am going to publish the Po-Koro MNW. Every Saturday nigh you come over and pick up the news for the week, bring it over to your house and print copies. Every Sunday morning, you bring it to inns, the Sentinels and everyone else. For the rest of the week you are free, unless I need some sort of help for something."

The two got to the bar, and saw commotion. Vhohan looked around curiously.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vail allowed the story to wash over him from behind as his pace halted. There was something there, something about the situation that seemed off. Who could've done this to his friend?

Anger began to well up in Vail's chest. It worked its way up his throat slowly, the dangerous monster he kept subdued within struggling to escape against his grip.

The Ta-Toa turned slowly. His voice came out as if the words pained him.

"I'm sorry, Voulge... I can't even fathom being in your situation. You must feel trapped, lost..."

He looked off into the diminishing rays of the sun, their vivid color mimicking the glow of his eyes.

"Which leads me to ask my second question- Do you want those memories back?"

His fingers strayed towards his widget pouch, which contained money as well as the crumpled piece of metal Voulge had given him on the night they stumbled upon each other in the forest. The reason their friendship existed.

Edited by Requiem

Voulge continued his slow pace as he walked on. At the question he merely shruged

"Eh..would be nice to know who I was but I am in no rush to get them back.. figured they will come to me when they feel like it.. I do know certain things come easy for me such as fighting.. almost like instincts."

He laid a reassuring hand on Vail's shoulder

"I don't feel trapped.. infact I feel free.. as if I could create and form myself however I wish."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Day

Day thought it was a stupid idea. They'd just finished dealing with the beginning of Lux's midlife crisis and now Melna was asking if they wanted to take a stroll into the Dark Walk? He scowled at the question, returning Melna's look of mischief with one of disapproval.

He'd been about to object but then Lux decided to go. For some reason, the fight in him died relatively quickly after that. He could only stare at his two friends in mild bewilderment before he sighed, and nodded.

But he would not drink.

IC: Rungui

I raised my glass.

I would drink

water.

IC:

The Toa of Fire was extremely touched my Voulge's words, but he worked hard not to show it.

"Well I'm glad you aren't suffering because of it. But don't you ever wonder if someone... did it to you purposefully? If I were you I'd be ticked to know they're still out there. In fact, I don't know if I'd be able to sleep at night knowing that they're probably somewhere having a nice cup of tea."

Voulge merely threw his hands in the air as he made a deep laugh

"Frankly I see it as I am just glad they did not kill me.. They left me alive and at least gave me a second chance at living without the constant anger of knowing I may have loss to them or something."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Torvoth

Torvoth spun around on his heel, raising a halting finger. "All of a sudden, I'm having a craving for a drink. There's no way to go into a fight while we are fully sober, and there's obviously going to be a fight. Come on, let's find a nearby bar, grab something that goes down easy. Oh, come on, don't look at me like that!"

OOC:

Let's head to the bar where people are meeting up for Tyler's quest, eh?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC:

Vail nodded slowly as the two walked.

"Fair enough. I respect that about you. Kepping your cool and all I mean."

He chuckled. "Definitely not a gift I inherited."

Voulge laughed rather darkly as he heard this tipping his hat to Vail

"My friend when it comes to me I have to keep cool.. Imagine if I were crazy?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge smiled as he heard this slapping Vail on the back playfully
"Nothin wrongs with it.. Heck I tell ya one day the ussals with rule over us..."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Ardoku

At some unknown point in time, Ardoku had decided to stop questioning Torvoth's thinking if it wasn't leading them to immediate death. He didn't know when this happened, he just knew that it did, and Ardoku now sighed as he followed the vortixx to the bar, where he might grab a drink or two.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC:

Vail grinned in return.

"Oh, I have no doubts! Which reminds me..."

He nodded towards Voulge's tiny ussal passenger.

"What're we gonna call this little guy?"

Voulge patted the ussal which was staying cool within his satchel

"I honestly am not sure.. Something majestic yet simple.. Maybe i should name him after a weapon as well."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge tapped the cane he still had formed against the sand as he walked considering

"Well obviously their pincers.. but pincer would be odd choice."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge stroked at the bottom of his chin considering this

"He is highly curious... And inquisitive."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge let out a deep hardy laugh as he slapped Vail on the back in a playful manner

"Yeah.. Now you know why I asked your help with this."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge shook his head as he heard vail offering a very soft smile

"Naw.."

He rubbed his chin for quite some time before speaking up. His expression lit up as he practically shouted

"Scuttles!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Anyone with a character coming with Komisk, please PM the name of your character so I can keep things straight. Thanks. :)

IC: (Komisk)

The belisped former officer downed one last shot of whiskey, having restrained himself from heavy drinking, lest he relapse to a time of alcoholism and despair. See, Le-Koroan painkillers had little effect on his rather...experienced system, and he had turned to a variety of alternatives, the least of which was not virtually poisoning his system with alcohol, to keep from turning back to the mild drug abuse he had experienced before the hive battle. Cutting to the chase, he was now avoiding a panel of addictions by careful restraint and constant distractions.

"Are we all prepared to begin our journey?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Voulge smiled brightly at this

"Yep.. afterall he is always scuttling about on me."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Torvoth

No sooner had Komisk issued his final call, than Torvoth vaulted through a low-lying window, narrowly avoiding taking out several understandably confused and somewhat intoxicated customers. "Journey?" The Vortixx's head swung from side to side, searching for the speaker. "I believe, as according to legend, the journey don't start 'til I walk in... though I suppose it might be a good idea to ask, what is this journey that I (and my good companion, who is choosing the door, I think) had the good fortune to overhear?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC:(Fotioks)

Fotioks trudged toward the inn, his doublesword on his back. He was tired, very much so, and was looking for something to eat and drink. He lurched slightly, before righting himself.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Rungui

I drank the rest of my water, relishing each gulp knowing full well this might be my last drink. I had to admit, the prospect put my nerves on edge; this was my first mission, but more importantly, the first time I was risking my life. I wasn't used to this kind of stress.

Here's hoping the Dark Walk's not a death trap.

"Guess so."

IC: Korru (Sentinel HQ)

Korru looked around at the gathered Sentinels, foregoing judging the group's size and volume (he got enough of that when he looked in the mirror every morning) for judging their faces. He could make out doubt, fear, but also expectant determination. A threat to Po-Koro had risen, and it was their duty to go out and meet it.

"You all know why you're here" he rumbled dryly, letting his mask scope zoom in and out on each face in turn.

"You're here because you've signed on to put your lives on the line for your home and people. That's "protect and serve" taken to its logical conclusion"

He cleared his throat (it could be heard quite well), before he continued.

"I don't expect you to be fearless in the face of danger, but I expect you to do your job. We are the Po-Koro Sentinels, and we don't give up just because the enemy's at our gates. We'll tear down those gates ourselves and show them just why we're called the Sentinels. Because nobody gets past us."

"Now raise a hand if you haven't chickened out just yet"

OOC: Last call for Sentinel PCs

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...