BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Open for interaction. As a side note, do the Sentinels have any standard-issue equipment?

OOC: Yes: repeating crossbows and a single one-handed weapon (knife, short/medium sword etc.) edged in Rhena Ore. Rhena is harder than protosteel, but much more susceptible to heat.

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

"There's gotta be- aha"

I fished out the gear from under the table, only to squint dismissively at it.

"Darn, another widget"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Seria

"Hello sir." She said smiling and waving a hand at him. "It's an honor to met the father of a Toa like your son. He's a...very interesting person."

IC: Wokodin & Wokapu – West Po-Koro

"Oh, is he now?" replied the older Toa, eyebrow raised and grinning to one side of his face. "Yes, I suppose it is common for one to wish his son took more traits after him"

"Her name's Seria, and this is Sucogu," Wokapu said, introducing the two Toa. "Just thought I'd visit -- and see if Wokiya was around"

"Oh, Wokiya," Wokodin replied with a soft sigh and a chuckle, "It has been ages since I last saw her. Though it least she has the climate as somewhat of an excuse, albeit an invalid one"

"I'm sorry," Wokapu replied on instinct, "I just felt it would be... safer to live in the wilderness for a little while"

Wokodin's eyes narrowed, "You do realize what you just said, didn't you?"

"Mere Rahi are in a different category from a Toa," Wokapu defended, though not with the confidence of a once-successful businessman. He then lowered his voice, "or a powerful organization"

Wokodin's visage remained stony. After a tense silence, he warmed up and looked to Seria and Sucogu.

"Why don't we all get out of this sun and head to my hut?" Wokodin offered, "There are nice, cool drinks to be had there"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Sucogu):

Sucogu greeted the newcomer with a small wave, then returned to quiet stoicism. He greeted Wokodin's suggestion with a nod, not at all opposed to refreshments.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Akree

Akree continued his patrol. He was getting so bored at this point that he had started avoiding stepping on the cracks on the ground. With his head down, staring at the ground in front of him, the skakdi had no time to react to the flier that flew right into his face. He flailed around for a bit before grabbing the thing and reading its contents. "Restore the clockwork? This seems a bit odd." Might as well see what it's about. Akree moved towards the gate, this time with purpose.

When he arrived, he held out the note, and yelled "Does this happen to belong to anyone?"

IC: Jokaro (Po-Koro Gate)

"Does this happen to belong to anyone?"

Oh. Perfect. This is fantastic... thought Jokaro, ...just attract all the attention of Po-Koro!

Jokaro looked around - with concern, he noticed he was the only being standing at the gate alone.

He shied his gaze away, hoping that the Skakdi Sentinel might not continue his approach, nor try to confront him directly.

IC:

"Do you need me?" Jaaku asked, stepping up to Kriigata and Zekev - nodding at the latter even as he spoke to the first. "If so, I'll certainly welcome having something to do. It's been a relatively long time since I've had much of anything I was needed for, and the hours of study are starting to cause harm to my mind, rather than making it stronger."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Jam between Indigo Individual and I.

IC: Akiri Hewkii and Antedil

The door opened and the Akiri of Po-Koro stretched his gaze from the dossier in his hands to the visitor. "Ah, yes, thank you for coming."

Antedil bowed his head slightly as he entered, closing the door behind him and smiling. "Akiri Hewkii. I'm glad to be here. I understand you are likely already somewhat aware of my proposition?"

"Yes, and I wholeheartedly agree," Hewkii said as he stepped forward and clasped Antedil's hands with his own. The brown-coated sentinel before him had unsettling indigo eyes but Hewkii held them for a moment before moving on. "What we need is more good cheer around here. After Makuta was defeated I thought things would be looking livelier but..." He paused and walked toward the window with a melancholy expression. "The truth is things only seem to have grown more grim. We need something to liven everyone's spirits, especially Po-Koro. It's been hard having to make sure we were safe, but I feel it's time enough to let the rest of the island know we're not a bunch of paranoid matoran hiding in the desert from the rest of the world."

Antedil's eyes followed Hewkii as he approached the window, and stayed on him as he considered his response, his mouth gradually turning into a frown. "I don't think we have ever needed cheer more than we need it now. Even when Makuta's presence still loomed over us, the people found a place in their hearts for hope, and this is true for Po-Koro perhaps most of all, on every count. I fear even the villagers have begun to wonder... But that's why I'm here. I want to do anything that is within my power to help bring Po-Koro back to what it once was, and I felt that this was the best way about that. The people need hope, Akiri, and I want to help them find it."

"And I appreciate it." Hewkii looked back at Antedil and smiled, then traversed the sandy floor of his office to the wooden desk. "Tell you what. The new kohlii field was completed a couple of days ago and I've been looking for a good opportunity to break it in. Why not an island-wide Kohlii championship?" He rolled a shoulder to release the tension and continued with, "perhaps I'd even join in on the Po-Koro team. It feels like forever since I played a game.

"The other thing we need though is publicity. I want the island to see Po-Koro as attractive, not a sandy wasteland. I was thinking of Ostia being our focus with its coastal views, or something like that. I'd like to make you a promoter."

Antedil nodded at the Kolhii suggestion. "I could not better support the idea of you playing on the team. It would be the perfect opportunity to show everyone that you are still involved and happy to be out in public, and with an island-wide game that would certainly be a good impression to make."

With that, his face relaxed again slightly, his own smile returning. "And I would very much enjoy working on promotion. It's about time we start taking action to attract people here, show them that we're ready to welcome visitors and have more to offer than they would be inclined to suspect. In both cases, of course, some measures regarding security would have to be taken -- although, it would probably be best to keep it subtle. I imagine people would pay a lot more attention to any kind of security detail to usual given our current reputation."

"I agree." Hewkii clasped his hands behind his back, nodding as he paced the office. "I think it would be good if you went to each Koro, talking about the kohlii stadium or the good parts of Po-Wahi. With hope it'll spread some interest. I'll leave the rest of the details up to you, Antedil. Thank you for your support to Po-Koro."

OOC: Kriigata coming soon.

OOC: 12-hour rule

IC: Kriigata

Kriigata turned her attention to the toa peering around the post of the bunk bed. There he was, her convert to the faith, and something more though what she wasn't sure.

"Yes," Kriigata answered with a smile. "I'd like to know where the bath is, and then a fight. Same as you my physical skills are becoming impeded by all of my religious study. I've been walking too long and not fighting nearly enough."

IC:

"The baths would be nearer to the center of the fortress," Jaaku said, gesturing down the hall, in the baths' general direction. "As for a fight, I'd be happy to oblige. I don't mind getting in a little physical training...but first, if you'd like, I could lead you to the baths. It'd probably work out better than me giving you directions."

profiles i guess

IC: (Agravail - Warehouse, old district Po-Koro)

"Oh, c'mon, gimmie a break Jang! I did it the other day!"

Vail glided gracefully accross the concrete floor and hid behind a large crate as the voices approached him.

"Yeah, three days ago. Would you like it if I locked you up without food or water for that long? Sometimes I wonder if that bula-sized brain of yours is even in there."

The sardonic spokesman was a sinewy Skakdi with teal armor and beady red eyes- The exact one from Vail's list, convicted of theft and assault in Ta-Koro. He was rapping on the skull of his Vortixx companion with a ringed fist relentlessly.

"Ow, cut it out!"

The Vortixx was lanky, and wore an oversized Kane-Ra hide jacket. He carried a machete at his side that tinked against his thigh as he walked.

Vail held his breath as the duo halted, not two bio away from his hiding place. The Skakdi had put the Vortixx in a powerful headlock, and was now lifting him off of the ground.

"You wouldn't want Revan to die now, would you?" he cooed cruely.

So Lockmire is hiding out somewhere...

"Leggo of me before I skin you alive!" the Vortixx spat back, limbs flailing ridiculously as he struggled against the Skakdi's grip.

"If you insist." Jang replied, a devilish smile already forming on his features. The Toa of Fire barely had time to roll out of the way as the Skakdi shoved the stuggling Vortixx in his direction.

A loud crash resounded throughout the building's interior as he collided with the stack of crates Vail had been concealed behind not seconds before. The Ta-Toa was scuttling backwards, half-veiled by the shadow of another stack of cubicles.

That was way too close.

Vail's elbow caught the corner of a crate as he hurriedly tried to shield himself from the pair's line of sight. The stack teetered tauntingly before toppling over onto Jang's head.

!

Vail was already sprinting for the door. Angry yells followed him down the isle. He would surely be spotted if he didn't escape quickly-

A sharp pain erupted in his shoulder and quickly caused him to lose his balance. The sinewy Toa of Fire crumpled to the ground, his vision already clouding over with haze. He could see red droplets accumulating on the floor beneath him. The hilt of a dagger protruded from his body, and had been lodged deeply into his flesh by a single, deft throw.

"Well, welll, well... What have we here?"

Vail looked upwards to see the shape of another Vortixx approaching him from the shadows.

He rolled his eyes and allowed a sheet of air to exit heavily from his nostrils. Despite the circumstances, one thing alone pried at his mind.

Voulge is never going to stop giving me muaka-fodder when this is over.

Edited by Requiem

IC:

Jaaku nodded, grabbing a lightstone - a normal one - off the wall, and motioning for Kriigata to follow him along. Thankfully, Blackrock was rather devoid of the winding, twisting passages that seemed all so common in the castles and fortresses one might read about in books, so the walk was quick. Just a few short turns in between a few medium length walks managed to bring the pair to the baths in short order, with Jaaku opening the door to the pools for Kriigata.

"The baths might be a little lukewarm," he warned, after Kriigata had stepped into the room. "They aren't geothermal - at least, not until we manage to make them so - so we have to heat everything by hand. And we generally don't want to leave the heatstones set just for the water, not with how cold it can get at night here." He turned to leave, though he looked back at Kriigata.

"Unless you have any further need of me, I'm going to go to the room I've appropriated as my study."

profiles i guess

IC: (Ryjak)

The sound of a pickaxe striking rock had been audible throughout Ryjak's quarters for nearly two days at this point. Now deep into the earth, Maeydra had dug a circular room, about twenty feet in diameter. The zombie grunted at the sound of a rope hitting the ground behind her, quickly followed by the sound of two armored boots clinking to the floor. Ryjak had arrived. "Rest," he ordered, causing her to slump to her knees. He took a lightstone and tossed it to her, illuminating the cavern. Turning to the walls of the new cave, he raised his arms to face them, palms growing warm from the outlet of elemental energy.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Iron began conjuring itself, spreading like spilled liquid across the walls, floor, and ceiling, lining the entire room in the substance twice over. He clenched one fist and thrones began rising out of the ground, elegant and sturdy.

With a wave of his hand, he beckoned Maeydra towards the exit, the bunker near-complete. For now, however, other matters were more important.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: World-building post galore.

"Thank you, sir, but I feel perfectly competent removing my own garments. I'll find your study once I've finished." She let the remark linger cheekily and closed the door, placing her back to the wooden frame before walking into the baths. They were a group of rough hewn holes in the rock, a natural upwelling of water from a rare wellspring, the only one for miles in any direction. Taking a heat-stone from its canister she dropped it into a pool and watched as the orange stone turned the water to steam on contact, bubbles echoing its plunge to the bottom. Her dark purple coat with armored plates came off first, followed by the shirt of mail and other pieces of her wardrobe, and then with satisfaction she sank herself into the warm water...

~

It felt good to be clean. After so long traveling with Jorruk she almost forgot what it felt like not to have sand in her audio receptors or sweat in her joints, and the off-white fabric of her flowing clothes only added to her reposed demeanor. She knocked on the wooden door once and entered Jaaku's study.

"Nice place you've made for yourself. Love what you did with the window. The broken glass is a nice touch."

Edited by Kughii

IC:

"I wanted to feel some of the wind," Jaaku replied, shrugging. "It totally wasn't broken when I first got here, oh no, not at all." Jaaku set down the book he'd been reading, turning from the small little desk he'd made to look at Kriigata. "Jokes aside, I'm a little surprised that you found this room."

profiles i guess

"It does take a while to get instructions from zombies but I figured you'd go for a room with a view. How'd you manage to get a study out of our Grandmaster?" said Kriigata. The toa of iron sat down on a rickety wooden stool. It creaked as she leaned her back against the blackened stone wall and for a while she was lost to the concentration of opening a water flask and taking a sip of the liquid inside. "Baths are wonderful but they sure leave me parched.

"Now, about our fight..."

Edited by Kughii

IC:

"How'd I get a study? Simple. I just claimed the room," Jaaku said. "And I didn't tell anybody, either. It was just that simple." He frowned, concentrating on the nails in the stool, forcing them back tight again so it wouldn't be quite so unstable whenever somebody sat on it. Directly afterwards, he made a mental note to try and make a better stool at some point. Maybe he could ask Kriigata to supply him with some metal furnishings, instead of poorly constructed wooden ones...

Oh, don't look at me like I'm incompetent. I was just pressed for time at first.

"Yes, about our little practice duel. What did you have in mind?"

profiles i guess

IC:

The change in stability was noticed immediately although Kriigata decided not to mention it. It would be better to let the little things go by without calling out each detail in turn. Instead, she focused on his question.

"I haven't trained or sparred with anyone in a while." She admitted. "In fact, I don't think I ever really learned to fight in a traditional setting. Everything I know got picked up in the moment or..." Kriigata paused, attempting to locate a part of her past that with each passing day proved more elusive. "With someone I met a long time ago. Anyways, I was thinking we could do something in the courtyard once the cart is moved."

"Excellent idea. It'd be a good warm up." She laughed. "It's really full."

Kriigata stood up and put a hand on the doorframe before crossing the threshold to the stairs. It was a worn wood, sandblasted by storms and let to decay until the Brotherhood had returned. The bolts in the door were once iron but rust turned them into a mess of red and orange. She pitied the metal and moved on.

Outside the sun beat down fiercely. Without her heavy coat and chain-mail Kriigata felt far lighter and there was a spring to her step. Whether or not it was because of Jaaku she couldn't say. The cart, piled high with its cargo under a large tarp, seemed daunting until she braced her shoulders against the wood and looked into Jaaku's eyes. "Ready?"

IC:

"I'm not sure that I'm ever ready. Able, yes; ready, not particularly." Jaaku shrugged, and braced himself against the cart as well. "Regardless of my particular state of readiness, I recommend you begin pushing right about...ah, now," he said, as his half of the cart that he was pushing against started to move, turning on the axis provided by Kriigata's half. After a moment she pushed as well, and the cart was (as) quickly (as possible in sand) moved out of the way.

Once it was out of the way, Jaaku gestured to the items of training gear that were kept outside. "Anything in particular you'd like to use?"

profiles i guess

Two newcomers arrived in the courtyard, one an undead Toa of water, the other a very much alive Toa of iron. "I propose a two-on-two, both of you versus me and Maeydra. After all, you can learn much more fighting beside him than against him. How does that sound?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

She wiped her brow and leaned against the cart for a moment after they'd finished pushing it out of the way. Without it the courtyard of sand, pebbles, and flagstone looked much larger. Kriigata gave the two newcomers a a quick look, rolling her shoulders in preparation.

"I don't see why not. Jaaku?"

Edited by Kughii

IC: Wokodin – West Po-Koro

“Wonderful,” Wokodin said, “I do not stay far from here. The walk will be effortless”

Wokapu – Wokodin’s Home

The walk to Wokodin’s house was uncomfortably silent, at least for Wokapu. He found himself more at a loss for words to his father than he had initially thought. Wokapu then remembered something: this was the part where Ra’lhen said he would be here. The entire reason for Ra’lhen joining Wokapu during his journey across the massive island of Mata Nui was for this very moment – and he was missing it! For a moment, Wokapu wondered if maybe Ra’lhen was been swiftly executed, and the gruesome thought made Wokapu shiver for a split second.

Wokodin noticed his son’s unease and narrowed his eyes. Wokapu had changed little since he had last saw him. If anything, Wokapu had regressed to his lesser days, before he had become the inspiring entrepreneur who dwelled in Ko-Koro. Once the group of four were inside, Wokodin rigidly gestured to the sofa and love seat, placed on two joining sides of a marble coffee table.

“Seria, Sucogu, would you care for anything in particular?” Wokodin offered, “I have tea, juice, and of course, lots of water”

Ra’lhen – Sentinel Armory

The Toa of Electricity sauntered up to the front desk, and handed the guard a note. All the while, he ignored the many pairs of eyes that were bearing down on him.

“My name is Ra’lhen. I’ve been recruited my Hewkii to join the Sentinels,” Ra’lhen said, “Where am I to go to get fitted for new armor?”

The guard looked up at Ra’lhen with stony and incisive eyes. Ra’lhen, emotionally exhausted from the day, simply returned the look. He was tired, and he admitted that he was a little bit bewildered. Now, he was just going through the motions. He knew that he wanted to do this with all of his heart… but right now his heart felt weak.

“Down this hallway to your left,” the stout guard finally said. “Follow this gentlemen over here”

A Toa wearing a Great Volitak stepped forward and motioned his head to the hallway. Once he began walking, Ra’lhen followed suit.

OOC: Ra'lhen is open for interaction to anyone inside the armory.

Edited by Emzee

IC: (Sucogu)

"Yes...I'd care to know a bit about yourself. If we're to spend much time together, we should know a little about one another," he said, "tea would also be nice."

(Ryjak)

Once Jaaku had his weapon, the battle began.

Maeydra took a battle stance, Ryjak snapped his iron staff in two with his powers, even as the two halves morphed into twin swords. "Let us begin." Maeydra leapt forward like a trained dog, attempting to tackle Kriigata and rip her apart. Ryjak took a more reserved approach to attacking his opponent, forming five metal spheres, about three pounds each, and caused them to fly towards Jaaku at breakneck speed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Jaaku had little issue defending himself from Ryjak's opening salvo. As a Toa of Magnetism, he was well able to counter the attacks made by a Toa of Iron; as each sphere flew towards him, it slowly began to slow down, Jaaku's magnetism repelling it - and then eventually gripping it as well, holding it in place against the commands that Ryjak might give. As he brought the spheres together into a ring floating just off to one side, he also lashed out sideways with his ironwood quarterstaff, in an attempt to distract - or even strike - Maeydra, as he waited for Ryjak to come near him.

And, hoping that Ryjak was distracted by his sideways attack on Maeydra, he sent one of those metal spheres flying back at Ryjak just as fast as Ryjak had sent them flying towards him.

profiles i guess

IC: Akree

Akree looked around for a bit, holding the flier up and ignoring the funny looks some people were giving him. Then he turned his attention towards the gate. There was a total of one matoran milling around the gate, and when Akree looked in his direction, he immediately turned his head away. Yep. This was the guy.

Akree continued towards him. "This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?" he inquired, showing him the flier.

IC: Jokaro

"This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"

The Skakdi was nearly upon him now. Jokaro decided to weigh his options.

He could dissuade the Sentinel, but his boisterous attitude might be cause for him to investigate who put up the fliers; someone would probably identify him, raising suspicion in the end.

He could explain himself to the Skakdi, and risk the full attention of the Sentinels.

Or he could run and make an enormous fool of himself.

But then, Jokaro's tired mind had an idea, one that he himself would call crazy had he been more awake. Perhaps he could persuade this being?

Nonetheless, Jokaro eventually took the safest option he could.

"Huh? Oh, that's a nice-looking poster. Where'd you get it?"

Ryjak largely ignored the strike on Maeydra, instead focusing on the return fire. The metal ball dispersed in mid-air, until it was just little undersized marbles that bounced off of his armor. He quickly counter-attacked, causing Jaaku's armor to stiffen up, limiting mobility somewhat as Ryjak slashed at him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

Or, rather, he would've made Jaaku's armour stiffen up, making it harder to defend - had Jaaku not already been moving to protect himself, and sending another of the metallic balls flying for Ryjak's head. A simple distraction, and one that would easily protect Jaaku from having his own person manipulated against his will.

profiles i guess

IC: Wokodin & Wokapu – Wokodin’s Home

“Yes, of course,” Wokodin said, acknowledging both of Sucogu’s points. In less then a minute, Wokodin had returned from his kitchen (the only thing separating the kitchen from the living room was a tall granite counter) with three drinks for the guests. He set the tray of drinks on the coffee table and took a seat himself.

“As you may have noticed from my insignia, I am a Sentinel,” Wokodin began, “During the Dark Time, I had spent my days accomplishing great feats and uncovering the strangest anomalies while taking up the occupation of freelance fighter and commander. I had even taken some time off to train a new group of Toa – something that I still do today. I’m more the glad to orate some of my adventures if you are so interested”

“That would be fine, Wokodin, buttttt we didn’t plan to stay long,” Wokapu protested as respectfully as he could. He then shot Sucogu and Seria a quick and desperate don’t-do-it look in hopes that they wouldn't let Wokodin indulge himself yet again in another one of his wish fulfillment stories of the past.

Kriigata had originally planned on having the sparring session be a learning experience and a way of venting her frustration with Jorruk. Despite how terribly she wanted to throttle the priest and toss his carcass off the cliffside Kriigata had the sense to control herself. What would Jorruk tell Ak'rei'an when he reached the river before his time? The ferryman of the dead would be assuredly angered by the death of a faithful servant. However, after Ryjak's zombie had bit into Kriigata's shirt sleeve and clamped its grubby teeth around her forearm something snapped. It was no longer sparring to Kriigata: it was kill or be killed.

Cocking back her left arm Kriigata brought her clamped fist forward toward Maeydra's face. She felt her hips turn and like a whip the power they generated passed across her spine, through her shoulder, and into the attack.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Kaheri

Kaheri didn't know where Po-Koro was exactly, but he knew where Po-Koro was vaguely. He rubbed his grayish face with his hands as he continued to walk through the desert. He had purchased a white cloak back in Ko-Koro before coming here for protection against the sun and the heat. This pointless wandering in the desert, looking for the city of stone, would have been easier if the roads were intact.

Kaheri growled slightly as he thought about it. The Matoran had their petty arguments and began building armies out of anybody that would support their village. Some were pretty relaxed in the military build-up. Others were practically annexing rival villages before they even had an army. Po-Koro on the other hand, disappeared into the desert. They destroyed their roads and only kept contact with Onu-Koro, the one village all villages kissed towards.

Pushing the politics out of his mind, Kaheri pressed forward, his clawed feet sinking with every step in the loose sand. He liked sand, honestly. The feel of it between his toes on a beach. What he didn’t like were deserts. Too much sand to control, blowing about, threatening to get in-between parts you didn’t know you had; it was madness on Mata Nui.

He ascended another dune and a grin came across his face. Probably three kilos off sat Po-Koro, the village of stone. “Known for pottery arts, tribal dancing, and terrible tourism decisions.” Kaheri muttered to himself as he picked up his pace.

A short time later, he stood just outside the massive gates. Apparently these gates were built with the help of some very powerful Po-Toa a while back. Also, apparently, all of them were dead. He chuckled silently at that as he stepped forward, joining the crowd moving in and out of the Koro walls.

OOC: Open for interaction.

WIP

The metal balls crumbled to bits, the shrapnel harmlessly striking him. For good measure, he did this to all of them, emptying Jaaku's arsenal. In return, he slashed out at his fellow Brother with both swords. Meanwhile, Maeydra took the hit without flinching, continue to strike at Kriigata.

OOC: Sucogu post later- busy day.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

For Kriigata something about the way Maeydra's jaw bent beneath her fist, twisted her neck around and turned her body the other direction, was alluring, provocative. It also evoked in her an image of a warrior, strong with red and black armor, who had taught her how to throw a punch. Then, as quickly as the attack was made the image of Sucogu faded to be replaced by the red rush of bloodlust and the fleeting realization that undead did not feel pain. Maeydra was back for more before Kriigata had a moment to realize her mistake, and as her arm extended past the zombie's body she felt herself kicked in the gut, her torso an open target. With a sharp cough she felt most of the air evicted from herself, but the screaming nerves within her carapace only fueled her further until she could draw a ragged breath. Kriigata saw the next blow coming and pulled back out of the way, rolled off to the side, and armed herself with a rock from the ground.

"Jaaku!" Kriigata shouted and threw the rock from her kneeling position not at Maeydra but at the zombie's master. Hopefully the toa of magnetism would understand.

IC:

As Ryjak slashed at him - and as Kriigata's rock quickly flew in Ryjak's (and, therefore, his) general direction, Jaaku had to decide - rather quickly, in fact - just what to do. With his quarterstaff, he parried one of Ryjak's swords, while grabbing the other with his element - and he quickly spun on his feet, hopefully pulling both to the side (and, therefore, Ryjak along with) and putting the Toa of Iron's head directly in the path of Kriigata's rock.

profiles i guess