BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kaheri

Kaheri's white cloak made him stand out against the dust, sand, and brown colors of the village. There were a few differently colored beings, marking the signs of a visitor from another village, but not that many. A few weren't even Toa or Matoran, but Skakdi or Vortixx.

As he made his way deeper into the Koro, the crowds grew thicker and more market-stalls appeared, all of them filled with what appeared to be everything from cheap technological knock-offs of the real stuff coming from Onu-Koro to weapons of all sorts. It was a rich Matoran’s dream, and probably a few of the more poorer ones as well.

A market-stall caught his eye; Scythes! A small smile on his face, Kaheri moved closer and closer until he was standing in front of the Matoran’s stall. The Matoran didn’t notice him at first, as he was looking clipboard, but when he did, he jumped up and went right into his selling pitch:

“Ah! Welcome to my humble stall! I see you have the eye for scythes, a fine tool, a better weapon. All these scythes you see here we-”

“Shut it.” Kaheri snapped, picking up one of the weapons. The handle was nice, but the blade looked chipped and old. He turned his gaze to the Matoran. “What metal do you use?”

“The best from Ta-Koro, which uses the best ore from Onu-Koro.”

Kaheri grinned slightly. “Don’t lie to me, Matoran. I’ve seen metal better than this. Better than all this,” he waved a hand at the rest of the weapons, “pile of brakas. If you’re trying to pass them off as quality tools, I would leave town before your customers come back and use them on you.”

The Matoran grinned nervously, “Well, sir, if that’s all, please move along, you’re holding up the rest of the customers.”

Kaheri set the scythe back down on the stall. “I’ll be sure to be there for your trial.” Before the Matoran could say anything, Kaheri slipped back into the crowd. This white cloaked Skakdi needed a drink, and he was pretty sure he knew where to get one.

WIP

Kaheri didn't even bother to look over his shoulder at the male voice. He didn't have time, nor did he want to talk to some random stranger from the street. "Frack off." He continued walking towards the street he knew the bar to be on.

WIP

IC : Kaheri

Kaheri was glad the hash-tagger was gone. If there was anything he hated the most, it was beings that walked around going, "You hashtaghashtaghashtaghashtag!" It made no sense, and he wasn't even sure what the heck a hash-tag was.

Pushing the strange symbol out of his mind, Kaheri stepped into the dim doorway of the bar. It was smaller than he thought, but he knew that the drink was good and cheap. He could have dealt with drink that tasted like the backside of a dermis turtle, but the price was something he wouldn't budge on; cheap drink above all.

WIP

IC: (Ryjak)

By chance, the magnetic 'yank' had pulled the sword right out of Ryjak's hand, allowing the rock to miss his head by mere inches. For a few seconds he and his opponent were separated. The Toa used this small window of time to bolster his armor, turning the plates of metal into a full suit. He focused his powers on creating a cage of thick, heavy iron. Meanwhile, Maeydra used the distraction Kriigata had created for herself to go in for the tackle.

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Shomdud

“If nautical nonsense be somethin' you wish-Hey, land ho!” the small Turaga announced to himself as he rowed towards the dock of Ostia. “Well, Captain, this was a wonderful trip, don’t you think?”

The Turaga looked to the side, “Why, yes, me matey, this was a wonderful trip. And if I may say so, you are the most handsome Turaga I have ever seen.”

He looked the other direction. “Awh, Captain, you are very kind! I insist you are more handsome than I could ever be!”

And back again. “No, no, matey, I insist! You are-Whoa!” he yelled in fright as the boat bumped into the docks. He glanced around quickly to make sure nobody saw his rookie naval mistake. Satisfied that his reputation was safe, Shomdud departed the boat, tied it to the dock, and hobbled into the coastal city. Ostia was a village in a village, part of Po-Koro but not really at the same time. Shomdud had heard some people call it Ostia-Koro, the “eighth” village.

He wondered why it would be the eighth village, when there was only six, but Shomdud just shrugged his shoulders and decided that was for other people to figure out. Right now, he wanted to get into Po-Koro. He quickly found a cart taking passengers to the Koro for cheap, but Shomdud played the “Sick, elderly” card on the poor Matoran, and was able to ride for free. With a smug smile on his face, he was Po-Koro bound, to the great gate.

WIP

IC: (Sucogu)

The veteran held up a hand. "Another time," he suggested, "we'll trade war stories." He finished off his drink and stood, preparing to depart.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Agravail - Warehouse, old district Po-Koro)

He rolled his eyes and allowed a sheet of air to exit heavily from his nostrils. Despite the circumstances, one thing alone pried at his mind.

Voulge is never going to stop giving me muaka-fodder when this is over.

IC: Voulge

Voulge had been sitting atop the roof of the warehouse, watching the events inside transpire with minor interest. However now as saw Vail crumple to the ground and a Vortixx approaching him he could not help but sigh loudly.

I swear he is like a child... My ussal would do a better job.

Just then a look of pure mischief flashed across his features as he reached into his satchel and pulled out Scuttles. Without much hesitation he tucked the ussal against his side and performed a leap of sorts directly into the glass sky light. With a shower of sharp glassy bits Voulge descended from the roof towards the fast approaching floor. As the three criminals looked up Voulge shouted at the top of his lunges

"For the Ussals!" and promptly launched scuttles at the spine of the skakdi "Fly my Pretty! Fly!" and fly the ussal did for it soon found the spine of Jang and latched into a nook of the spine with it's pincers.

Of course this would distract the Jang for a few given how difficult it is for one to touch their back normally, add a bunch of hiding places in a fleshy spine and you got the perfect recipe for annoyance. But back to rapidly descending voulge. Having sent his dark heir on his destiny Voulge tucked as he met the ground and turned it into a roll even as his right hand grabbed onto the rim of the metal tophat he had been wearing for quite sometime now, sending the hat flying towards Jang's face all the while Voulge looked at Vail with a smirk

"You know I can't bring you anywhere without you making new friends. Next time you're staying in the wagon."

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ELotsa

and there he was. again. sweltering in the sun. he took out his knife and threw it at some birds, but missed. Well, there goes that he thought, realizing he would never find that knife again in this lifeless desert.

OOc: open for interaction

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Kaheri sat in the corner of the dark, little bar. He drank his cheap little liquor silently and slowly. He didn’t have an idea what he would do next, but there always were beings seeking other beings to do their work. Whether dirty or not, Kaheri would take it. He needed to be active again.

He sallowed a large gulp of the liquor. He was part of a team once; three Skakdi, two Toa, and about seven Vortixx. They were, in some twisted way, a happy family. Then the other Skakdi, all three of them, betrayed the team to some Makuta followers. Kaheri survived, barely. He crawled into a hallow tree, waited eight days, and managed to get help from a Matoran caravan.

Yes, Kaheri needed to be active again. He had three targets in mind.

IC: Shomdud

Shomdud walked around Po-Koro slowly, taking in the sights. For a desert village, it wasn’t that hot. Warm, yes, but not so hot to make him sweat uncomfortably. A nice temperature. He would spend sometime in Po-Koro before returning to Ga-Koro he decided. A vacation would do him some good. “Not that I’m not old!” he announced to nobody in particular.

WIP

IC: Akree

"Huh? Oh, that's a nice-looking poster. Where'd you get it?"

Akree looked at the flier, then back at Jokaro. "Well, I was patrolling around the Koro when I spotted it. Seemed a bit odd, that stuff about the clockwork. Suspicious, even. So I thought I might check it out." He held out the poster again. "Now, this says to meet at the gates, and you are apparently the only person loitering around the gates. As far as I'm aware, putting up posters isn't illegal, so I'm just inquiring about what 'restoring the clockwork' would actually involve."

IC: Jokaro

Karz. Not good.

Well, might as well try.

"Alright. Fair enough."

Jokaro uncrossed his arms and gestured in the general direction of the city.

"Tell me, when you look at this Koro, and all of Mata Nui in general, what do you see?"

Before the Skakdi could respond, Jokaro cut in again.

"And don't just say, 'A bunch of buildings' or 'Some Matoran.' In the context of your job, your Duty, what is this island to you? And, more importantly, why?"

IC: Wokodin & Wokapu – Wokodin’s Hut

“Very well. Another time, then,” Wokodin said, rising from his seat. Wokapu and Seria followed suit.

“Before you go, my son, would you be able to deliver something for me?” Wokodin asked Wokapu in an untypically earnest tone.

Wokapu looked back quizzically, “Just a delivery?”

“Yes, I have a steady job here that requires much continued attendance, but you have the luxury of a free spirit. A trip to the white beaches of Ga-Koro was probably in your plans anyway,” Wokodin quipped. He turned around and walked over to an old oak desk in his office. A moment later, Wokodin returned with his hands full: one held an average-sized stone tablet, and the other was a sealed package that matched the dimensions of a tablet. Wokodin first handed Wokapu the exposed tablet.

“This is my authorization to release a skiff that I own in Ostia to you and your group. It’s large enough that you should all fit comfortably. Just don’t attract anymore folks!” Wokodin chuckled, while Wokapu tried to hide a look of unease.

One of us would have to stay, Wokapu thought as Ra’lhen appeared in his mind. His attention was drawn back to his father as he handed him the sealed package. It was wrapped in dark brown, analine leather, and the sign of the Sentinels was stamped into the wad of wax that lay over the opening flap.

“This is extremely important. There are other copies, of course, but I would very much prefer it if I didn’t have to wrap a seal another one of these,” Wokodin said sternly, “Can I trust you to deliver this to its recipient safely?”

Wokapu fought the urge to roll his eyes and respond as he was expected to, “Yes, sir”

“Good!” Wokodin said jovially, “Go to the Marine HQ and say you’re looking for Vhisola. She was asking some questions of me, and this tablet holds my answers. The seal on that package should tell her all she needs to know about authenticity. Well, that and the fact that you take on my good looks”

Wokodin chuckled heartily. “Thanks for the visit, my son. Please come back here once it is delivered, and let me know what Vhisola says.”

Wokodin then looked to the two Toa, “It was a pleasure, Seria and Sucogu. I hope you enjoyed the tea!”

West Po-Koro

Wokapu was flustered. “Well, now is as good a time as ever to go find where Ra’lhen went. I might actually become worried for the guy now. We’d better see what Hewkii’s done with him”

Wokapu then began heading back to the center of the town. While they walked, Wokapu began to make conversation with Sucogu again.

“Let’s talk about Echelon some more,” Wokapu said, currently questioning his newfound duties as an errand boy. “What do you truly believe he’s capable of at this point? Do you believe he has the capacity to grow stronger? Or do you think there are others who may relate to his lack of sanity?”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OCC: (Hari from Le-Koro, for her it's about evening.)

IC: (Hari)

It took me about two days travel to reach Po-Koro, and roughly a day to find what I was looking for in Sentinel Headquarters. As I dug through the records looking for the name Korari, I eventually came upon what was scraps of a case-file. Someone, for some reason had gotten to it before me and scrubbed away as much as they could. I never knew much about my parents beyond what everyone had told me. They loved me, they were good people, and they had been killed. I was only a child when Naona had came to me. Killian, Toa of Plant Life, father. Meli, Toa of Lightning, mother. With one child, Hari Korari. That was me, of course. I didn't understand why someone would have wiped the case-file concerning their death though. What about it could seriously be that bad? In the dusty records room, I pulled up what I could and besides my parents' names and their deaths I could only find one thing. The name Tykoh.

Apparently he was the one who brought...brought them home to be buried. I remembered crying that day, and the more I think about, I feel my face soaked wet with tears. I put my hand up to touch my face though and it's dry. Last thing I could find on this Tykoh guy, was a name of contact. Roth, a Skakdi in Onu-Koro. Apparently some notes on noting approaching him if you were openly a Guard. Well what if this guy saw me coming, what if he knew it was me, how would he react? Probably not favorably, but if I was another mercenary. It would arouse suspicion, but it wouldn't be as bad as showing up as cop. I went to the armory, seeing if there were some other masks. I needed a new face, a new identity. Something that wouldn't scream Hari the Po-Koro Sentinel, but Arina, the wandering Toa of Plant Life mercenary. Karz, I was kinda getting excited by the prospect of this new identity. I could only find one mask though, but it would do, a worn out old Huna, probably the mask of some fallen Sentinel, who had decided one of his last gifts would be the mask. I silently thanked the fallen comrade who I had no name for and pulled my Mask of Healing off my face. That loss of energy did not last long as I fitted the worn Huna to my face, it seemed to crackle with life when it did and I smiled. I hung up my guard issued weaponry, another thing that would have blown my cover. Finally I went to my desk and set down my badge. That was everything for the Guard. I'd get a pack of fruits and water, and a new weapon and I'd be off.

In the dead of night I had gathered my resources, food for the nighttime travel, some new leather armor, perfectly fitted, and a quarterstaff as my new weapon. As I walked back towards Onu I had no idea where this road was leading me, I just hoped I would finally learn the truth. Who killed them, what happened? What did this Tykoh guy know, did he know them well? So many unanswered questions flooded my head. With each step I took I would be closer to the truth behind my parents' deaths and find out why it had to be hidden in the first place.

OOC: Hari to Onu-Wahi

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

The utter chaos that now ensued had already been predicted by the Toa of Fire. He was lucky to have such a reliable friend, even if Voulge was a bit quirky. The Fe-Toa currently seemed to be keeping the other two criminals occupied with battle cries of Ussal worship.

The Vortixx that had knifed Vail was cursing and brushing glass fragments from his chest as he regained his composure. A single crimson streak marked his lip where a fragment had found its mark.

Vail didn't even bother pulling the knife out. He was lucky it had hit his left shoulder. After all, his right arm was far more important.

He stood, a smirk tugging at his mouth. Fresh blood streamed down his arm and blended with the color off his armor.

"It's almost like you knew I can only snap with my right hand."

His thumb and middle finger slid against each other with a pleasant click. A single spark popped into existence, then slowly grew into a swirling spiral of flame.

FWOOOOOSH!

The Vortixx screamed in agony as a crackling blanket of fire embraced him forcefully. The flames only kept crawling higher.

Vail welcomed the scent of burning flesh with pleasure. He flared his nostrils.

"My compliments to the chef."

He cackled maniacally and launched another fireball in his opponent's direction.

IC: Kaheri, Shomdud

“Kaheri.”

“Duddy.”

The Skakdi and the Turaga stared at each other over a small table, a drink in each of their hands. Kaheri, the Skakdi, took a drink from his cup before expressing his thoughts. “What brings you to Po-Koro, Duddy? I thought you had business in Ga-Koro.”

The Turaga shrugged slightly, accidentally spilling a portion of his drink. “I got bored. Wanted to go sailing again, like in my youth.”

“I was under the impression you were always this old.” Kaheri replied, handing Shomdud a napkin.

“Always a kidder, Kaheri,” he smiled, mopping up the liquor. “I just didn’t expect to see you in Po-Koro. Did you finish your job in the village of ice?”

Kaheri leaned back in his chair and thought back to the past few weeks. The Skakdi had a “clean up” job in Ko-Koro. Several undesirables needed to be remove, and Kaheri got rid of almost all of them. Except the last one. He blew up his factory, with Kaheri in it. Kaheri escaped before the Guard arrived, but so did his target. “Almost.”

Shomdud raised an eyebrow. “That doesn’t sound like you, Kaheri.”

Kaheri leaned across the table. “I’ve tracked him to Po-Koro. I’ll find him before long.”

Shomdud took a drink and thought on what Kaheri said to him. “Do you need help?”

Kaheri laughed. “From a Turaga? No thanks.”

Shomdud smiled softly. “Not me, bonehead, but my friend. He’s in the Guard here. We fought together when I was a Toa.”

Kaheri frowned. “I rather not be in contact with the Guard.”

“He owns me a favor. I’ll just see if they know where your target is at, and I’ll pass the information onto you.”

Kaheri stood up, placed a few widgets on the table, and put his cloak up. “What’s his name?”

“Maxiam Kilanewb.”

WIP

IC: (Sucogu)

"There were many servants of Makuta never brought to justice," Sucogu replied, "if he unites them, they represent a very real threat. The others have disregarded my claims, but this is foolish- I recently stumbled upon him in the caves of the Abettor, gathering information. Mark my words, he will return."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.