BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Akree

Akree looked back at the flier he held. "Yeah, three virtues, isn't it? Unfortunately though, knowing how to draw doesn't make someone instantly trustworthy.

IC: Jokaro

Jokaro frurrowed his brow further at the Skakdi's sardonic scrutiny.

"I never asked for your trust; merely for your attention, since you saught out mine."

He cocked his head.

"Why'd you join the Sentinels?"

IC: Rannin

Rannin looked down at his mangled legs, kept functioning by his own powers, and at his equally mangled arm. It had been a long time since anyone had asked him if he was truly a hero or not. It was familiar and somewhat reassuring, but in the end, his answer would always be the same.

"No," he replied, looking back up at the other being. "I am not a hero."

Jokaro frurrowed his brow further at the Skakdi's sardonic scrutiny.

"I never asked for your trust; merely for your attention, since you saught out mine."

He cocked his head.

"Why'd you join the Sentinels?"

This was a question Akree could answer. "Because the alternative was dying on the side of the road."

Akree briefly wondered if he should be telling a random guy this while on duty, and then shrugged. It was the first conversation he'd had all day. "That's all there is to it. I used to scavenge around the desert, but then the desert apparently ran out of stuff and I found myself in a 'join the guard or die' situation."

Jokaro shifted his gaze and yet again kicked at another rock. "I really shouldn't be telling you, but..."

He paused and looked the Skakdi in the eye.

"It's my dream of the future of this place. Back when order was maintained, back when the Three Virtues and the Principles under them meant something. A unified Mata Nui under the will of the people."

However, he dropped his gaze to the ground once again.

"There were legends told by the oldest Turaga of the City beneath, a paradise greater than this." He gestured around. "One leader, one figurehead to guide the people. Order was maintained and the city ran like clockwork. Something the Akiri would oppose vehemently."

He was about to kick at another rock, but stopped himself short.

"I just hope the legends were true. For this island's sake."

IC: Voulge (Warehouse on outskirts of Po-Koro)

Well looks like Vail has things under control

His violet orbs flashed back to Jang and the other Vortixx, Jang the skakdi was preoccupied trying to get a grasp on Scuttles who had taken refuge in the skakdi's spine. The vortixx on the other hand was fast approaching

Oh yeah... forgot about the tall one. Navy blue armor with crimson accents. Really? That is so last year in the villainy wardrobe.

While the vortixx was not very intimidating himself, the rather shotgun style weapon pointed at Voulge, was. It was like slow motion, he could see the vortixx sliding a part of the shotgun but even as he started to roll to the right, a booming shot could be heard. While quick Voulge was not invincible, not yet at least, he had plans for that involving ussals and takea. Whatever form of ammunition the shotgun used still fired a form of buckshot as voulge learned first hand as several of these shots embedded into his left shoulder. Luckily it was merely a flesh wound but still, principal of the matter. Voulge just stared at his shoulder and then at the Vortixx, then back again

"Really? That was my favorite shoulder! It belonged to my Great-aunt!"

All joking aside as the vortixx frantically attempted to reload his shotgun Voulge lunged, while calling upon one of the cylinders from his belt. Even as he flew towards the Vortixx a long, two-handed glaive appeared as he formed said weapon. As his feet made contact with the floor again Voulge swung the glaive low, even as the vortixx finished reloading. Despite not knocking the vortixx flat on his arse he did stumble back, right into the frantic form of Jang. As Jang's hands shot forward to stop the stumbling Vortixx scuttles leapt from Jang's spine and to relative safety within a part of the warehouse.

Having collected his wits now Jang and the Vortixx simply nodded at each other, while voulge hastily made his retreat behind a few crates, for this was a warehouse afterall. He knew that look all too well, teamwork. With a deep breath he listened as the footsteps of the two approached the crates. He knew he had only a few seconds before they were close enough to attack successfully. He quickly took damage control of his shoulder, the shots had not gone too deep but as the wind blew across the open flesh he could not deny that it stung like a doom viper bite, yet it was not debilitating. Taking one final deep breath he got into a running position and waited. Just as the footsteps stopped Voulge rushed forward and away from the crates, all the while sending a mild tremor through the metal flooring, centered on the crates. He now turned around mid run even as the crates fell forward. He knew these crates would not actually harm the two but it acted as a form of distraction. For soon enough the vortixx fired off a shot, destroying an oncoming crate, while the skakdi used what appeared to be impact vision to destroy several of the crates. This is exactly what Voulge had wanted. While they were very temporarily occupied and he, still falling backwards, called upon another one of his belt cylinders as they reformed into 5 throwing knives which quickly shot towards Jang. He prayed they would meet their targets even as the vortixx fired another shot at voulge. Given his mid-turn he allowed himself to fall to the ground, allowing the spray to pass by overhead, well minus one eccentric shot that clipped his knee. This one definitly made contact with his flesh this time around.

But he would worry about that later. While he had been dodging he heard the satisfying cry of anguish as one of his knives made contact with Jang's left eye while two more of the five made contact with his stomach, causing him to fall to the ground from the pain and sudden loss of partial sight. Voulge sadly was unable to enjoy his victory as he quickly laid his palms against the ground and attempted to flip backwards and away from the vortixx. He could see Jang rise again and begin running towards the warehouse doors

"Hey Flamy! To your right!"

He sincerely hoped Vail would be able to stop Jang from making his escape for voulge had bigger concerns at the moment

OOC: Sorry for the late reply Requiem

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.