Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Po-Wahi


  • Please log in to reply
1895 replies to this topic

#1641 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,174 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2014 - 03:08 AM

IC: Korru (Darkwalk Enclave)

 

"Very," Korru replied, fingering with his own sword hilt.

 

"Going up against these things is going to be extremely dangerous"


  • 0

#1642 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 04:54 PM

IC:

The Toa of Fire was staring blankly ahead as Voulge's words echoed around him from all sides. The first part of the sentence came through muffled, as if the Fe-Toa was attempting to speak underwater.

The second half, however, came through as clear as day. It was all he needed to hear.

"...ask our friend some questions about who we are looking for."

Vail nodded slowly as his lethal trance melted off of him like wax off a candle. As he stood, droplets of blood fell noisily to the floor. He strode steadily through the crimson sea toward Voulge and knelt next to the crippled vortixx.

"Good afternoon. I was hoping you would be so kind as to point me in the direction of your..." His roaming eyes finally rested chillingly on the trembling being beneath him. "Master."

The vortixx's eyes were wide with terror. He knew what the Toa of Fire was capable of. He could barely speak through the shivers that wracked his body.

"The Sentinels came after him after he killed an.. um... untrustworthy colleague."

"I know." Vail answered blatently. "That wasn't my question though, was it?"

He leaned in closer and placed a bloody finger against the vortixx's forehead.

"Now I'm going to ask you again, a little less politely."

His hand closed forcefully around the vortixx's cranium.

"Where is Revan."

"Alright alright, he's out in the wastes! In a cave. We've been bringing food to him every couple of days, just to keep him alive until the manhunt dies down." Tears had begun to flow down his face, and he sobbed pitifully. "Just please, don't kill me.."

Vail smiled.

"Of course not." he said, mock sympathy tainting his voice like poison. "After all, we need you to show us where he is, don't we Voulge?"

He released his grip and rose to his feet, chuckling until he noticed the giant puddle of blood beneath him. It had seemingly stopped spreading, but now possessed at least a four-bio diameter.

He grunted.

"Ya know, I really don't feel like cleaning up this mess."

Edited by Requiem, Jul 07 2014 - 04:59 PM.

  • 0

#1643 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,153 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 03:06 AM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge turned to vail and motioned to the bodies uttering a simple phrase

"Rival gangs."

 

However now as he rose he pressed his right hand to his shoulder as he watched the vortixx. Suddenly iron bands formed around the Vortixx's body to hold him down. The vortixx's eyes grew wide as he watched vail twist the grip on his glaive and place the edge right on the vortixx's arm where it meets the shoulder. Suddenly the tip of the glaive morphed into a flat edged chisel like shape. Voulge merely smiled as he thrust the sharp chisel into the cranny between armor and armor where the delicate flesh of the arm rested. It only took two quick thrusts to remove the arm, though for voulge it seemed like an eternity as in his mind, something snapped. It was like a glimpse into his memories, though the memory was not of images, but of feelings, pain and suffering coated by a wall of red. He did not know what it was but he knew it was a part of him. 

 

Quickly he returned to the world of the present by the screams of the vortixx who was helpless thanks to the bands. With a minor shake of his head voulge turned his focus to the other arm and in a similar motion it was removed as well, spraying blood onto the ground and several crates. Now with an armless vortixx on the ground, writing and screaming in pain, Voulge removed the bands and motioned to Vail 

"Cauterize the wounds and stop the bleeding. Then we head out."

 

The usual carefree tone in Voulges voice was gone, at least temporarily, replaced with one of cruelty. As he picked up scuddles he ran a finger over his shell and tucked the ussal back into his satchel. As the Chisel-glaive morphed back into the canister it had started from, Voulge reached his opposite hand towards his shoulder and without hesitation yanked the piece of shrapnel from his shoulder, threw it towards the wall and turned back to Vail

"And see about cauterizing my shoulder."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites


#1644 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,737 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 05:23 PM

IC: Rannin

 

"An accident."

IC: Ra’lhen – Farzan's Workshop in Po-Koro

 

Ra’lhen turned to Rannin after hearing the Iron Toa’s answer.

 

“That’s awful!” Ra’lhen said sincerely, “Was it on the job? I certainly hope they compensated you well if so” 


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix


#1645 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,319 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 08:32 PM

IC: Rannin

 

"People are usually incapable of compensating when they're dead."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1646 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,174 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 05:02 AM

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

 

"Sounds like a ball," I remarked as I passed them with some components in my arms, "maybe I could upgrade those body parts of yours sometime. For a reasonable price of course"

 

With that final remark, we were done, everything was inside the building, the cart was unloaded and Kreff was taking a well deserved nap in his new stable. I nodded to the two Toa.

 

"That's it, take five, boys, good job"

 

I then turned to Lenat, craning my neck to look at him properly.

 

"I've got to set this up, I'll see you tomorrow then?"


  • 0

#1647 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,319 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 06:49 AM

IC: Rannin

 

"I may one day take you up on that offer."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1648 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 04:59 PM

Lenat- Po-koro- Farzan's Hut

 

IC: "Tomorrow it is then. I have a few letters I need to write up anyway."

 

So saying, the Vortixx waved goodby to the two Toa and headed back to his own workshop.


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#1649 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 05:24 PM

IC:

There was something in Voulge's eyes that Vail had never seen before. He caught a glimpse into another world, one of pain and darkness. The Fe-Toa's violet orbs shone with cold enmity, a distorted reflection of himself. It seemed the two were more alike then he had previously imagined.

Just who had Voulge been before? Surely it couldn't have been someone righteous. Perhaps a mercenary or an assassin? There was no telling for sure. Only time could reveal the answers, either through the slow recovery of his memories, or the reappearance of an old colleague.

For now, Vail would simply have to be patient and watch his accomplice's story unfold.

The vortixx's screams stopped abruptly as the Toa of Fire clamped a palm over his mouth. His free hand began to glow brightly as flames danced around its fingertips.

Smoke arose as he grasped the vortixx's bleeding socket and began to scald the vulnerable flesh into a charred crisp. The muffled screaming intensified, followed by violent convulsions of the vortixx's body. Vail was thankful for the metal bonds that now held their prisoner in place. Even with the strength of his Pakari, he would've had trouble restraining the crippled being without them.

After he had cauterized both wounds, he stood and approached Voulge. The Toa of Iron's shoulder had taken quite the beating, and held multiple scattered punctures from buckshot and shrapnel. Vail needed to act fast before his companion lost more blood than he already had.

"This may sting a little." he stated coolly.

He started with the biggest wound. He seared the tissue back together with his palm until he could see that the blood had stopped flowing.

"Before I cauterize the little ones, you might want to take out those lead pellets." He said, grinning. "Don't worry, I'll seal them off quick before you can bleed out." He gave Voulge a reassuring pat on his good shoulder.

Edited by Requiem, Jul 09 2014 - 05:26 PM.

  • 0

#1650 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,153 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 01:50 AM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge cringed at Vail's touch though he soon relaxed. Merely nodding he brought his good hand over the small wounds as the lead pellets slipped out, with the use of his element and clinked on the ground

"There."

 

And already he was starting to bleed from the holes left by the little pellets.


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites


#1651 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 05:48 PM

IC:

Vail acted quickly, for Voulge's sake. He placed his index finger carefully over each pucture, one at a time until the bleeding ceased. There were holes along the Fe-Toa's chest, and on his back as well. Vail worked efficiently, speaking casually as he did so.

"I apologize for your injuries, my friend. You're definitely walking away from this escapade with a few new scars. I should've been more careful while sleuthing around, and I take full responsibility for this little slip-up. It was my bad."

After sealing the last wound, he averted his attention back to the Vortixx, who had apparently passed out from the pain. He sighed methodically.

I've been getting sloppy. If I keep being so careless, someone's bound to-

As the last remaints of his adrenaline died out, Vail suddenly noticed his own pain. It felt as if an iron stake was being pounded into his chest with a mallet.

He clutched his heartlight and leaned against a shelving unit. A thin hairline of a crack could be seen on its smooth surface. Another blow and its glow would die out and erase his existence from the world.

Agravail grimaced and sunk down to a sitting position, his back still leaning against the shelf for support. So much for stealthy. This whole operation was backfiring right in his face. There were buckets worth of blood on the floor, not to mention the crushing fatigue that now weighed down upon him. His elemental energy had almost completely depleted and...

Wait... Elemental energy...

Fire!


Vail smirked despite his throbbing chest. The quickest way to clean up the mess would be to burn the building to the ground. Once his energy recharged, anyway. Until then, all he could do was wait.

"Hey Voulge, let's take a breather. The entrances will be easy to barricade in case the Sentinels are on our tail. If it comes to that we can use the side door. Since we arrived, the guard force has seemingly diminished around here though, so I'm not too worried. We're far enough away from central Po-Koro, so our little skirmish more than likely went undetected."

He closed his eyes and sifted through the void of his mind for happy thoughts.

Edited by Requiem, Jul 11 2014 - 05:53 PM.

  • 0

#1652 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,174 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 07:03 AM

IC: Rannin

 

"I may one day take you up on that offer."

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

 

"Then I better start sketching some plans right away, then, eh? I'll see you around"

 

I closed to door and looked around, still a few things here and there to set in order for tomorrow. Well, I didn't get this far by doing nothing.

 

Tomorrow, it's a new start.


  • 0

#1653 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,319 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 07:20 AM

IC: Rannin

 

Rannin nodded, watching the door close.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1654 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2014 - 08:23 PM

Loren-Po-koro

 

IC: Sealing the last of the letters with wax, the Vortixx inventor slip it in the the packaging of one of the parcels on the table in front of him and stood from his desk. Hefting the large bundle over his shoulder Lenat walked out of his office to where a messenger was waiting for it. Taking the bundle from Lenat with a nod the Kakama wearing Toa made his way outside before vanishing in a cloud of dust as he started on his journey.

 

OOC: Messenger to Ta-wahi


  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#1655 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,737 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 13 2014 - 09:44 PM

IC: Ra'lhen -- Po-Koro

 

Ra'lhen nodded his farewell to Farzan and Lenat, then he left with Rannin. It was at that moment when Ra'lhen had remembered what had gotten him into this impromptu act of manual labor.

 

"Say, Rannin, would you happen to know where Hafu's... resting place is?" Ra'lhen asked the Iron Toa, "Last I was here in Po-Koro, the master carver was still with us. I want to pay my respects"


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix


#1656 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,319 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2014 - 10:02 PM

IC: Rannin

 

Rannin shook his head solemnly.

 

"Unfortunately, I do not," he replied.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1657 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,153 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 02:10 AM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge cocked his head as he peered at Vail. He made his way towards the toa of fire and leaned on the shelving unit next to him.

"You need not apologize. Scars are part of combat. However in the future, let's take a more, stealthy angle. I had planned on taking out at least one of those three before the actual fight. Instead I have to jump in to save your hide."

 

A low groan escaped Voulge as he rubbed at the back of his neck

"I think we should only rest for an hour. You can catch your breath and then I can wake our friend here."

He motions to the vortixx he was currently unconscious on the ground.


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites


#1658 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 05:12 PM

IC:

Vail nodded slowly. The pain in his chest was almost unbearable. He traced the edges of his fractured heartlight gently, wondering how long it would last. One more hit to it and he'd be as good as dead. He needed to find someone with a Kanohi Sana, and fast at that.

The Toa of Fire crawled on all fours toward the puddle of blood that spread out from Jang's limp corpse. There was still a steady trickle coming from the Skakdi's exposed skull.

Wait Vail. What will Voulge think...? If he see's you drinking blood he'll more than likely run away, or worse.

Vail sighed and stood, wincing as he did so. He needed more energy. If he didn't get at least one goblet's worth of blood right now, who knew how long he'd last out in the desert. He definitely wouldn't be in good enough condition to face Revan Lockmire on his own.

He growled under his breath. Why had he been so sloppy? Normally he could take on three opponents at once without so much as a scratch. Of course, those fights were usually blanketed by the cover of night, and he usually had the element of surprise on his side.

He kicked a crate that was lying haphazardly in his way. It bounced obnoxiously before colliding into the far wall.

Vail was already anticipating the next time he could crush someone's head.

Edited by Requiem, Jul 14 2014 - 05:13 PM.

  • 0

#1659 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 261 posts

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 11:47 AM

IC:

Clunk, clunk, clunk. The sound of 88's metal hands on the ladder's rungs reverberated throughout his house. He sat down on the floor of his top level and poured out his widgets to count them. Several minutes later he scooped them all out and put them back into a bag. He smiled and climbed down to the lower floor and walked out past the printing press and out the door. He had enough money to repay Vhohan for the money he'd been given for the house. 88 activated his Rahkshi helmet-like Kadin and soared into the sky above Po-Koro to look for the Skakdi.


  • 0

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:


#1660 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,737 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 08:34 PM

IC: Ra’lhen – Po-Koro

 

Oh well, it was worth a shot, Ra’lhen thought. He smiled in gratitude regardless.

 

“Thanks anyway, Rannin. I want to be headed that way before the sun sets, so it’s best I that I go,” the Vo-Toa said, “It was great meeting you, Toa of Iron. I’ll see you around”


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix


#1661 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,319 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 09:53 PM

IC: Rannin

 

"Likewise."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#1662 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,153 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2014 - 09:13 AM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge arched his brow as he watched Vail crawl towards a pool of blood and then stop half way there. He merely shrugged as he leaned back again saying absently

"If you really desire killing so much, i am sure there are small innocent rahi you could kill."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites


#1663 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 637 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 09:17 AM

 

IC: Krazov.

 

Krazov frowned. No payment wasn't exactly good, but eh, wherever luck led him. He shrugged. He'd had worse jobs.

"Alright, whatever. Wherever luck leads me."

He looked at the other one, the Sentinel fellow. Seemed capable enough, he supposed.

"How about you, friend?"

Not really a friend, per se, but more like an aquaintance. But best to be friendly.

 

IC: Jokaro (Po-Koro)

 

Obviously this was getting nowhere. The Skakdi newcomer made the Po-Matoran uncomfortable, and, with him now distracting the Sentinel, Jokaro slowly and surely made his escape from this... tedious situation. Carefully sidestepping the two hulking Skakdi, Jokaro wormed his way along the wall until he was able to slip out of sight...

 

OOC: Bleh, I need to post more frequently. Work and sleep have dominated my schedule. And will probably continue to do so.

 

IC: Akree

"Me?" Akree was surprised. The thought of joining this movement, or whatever it was, had never really occurred to him. "Well, I'm not sure about the 'no pay' thing. But if this collective gets off the ground..." Akree trailed off as he realised that Jokaro was now absent. "Hey, where'd he go!?" He glanced around, searching for any sign of the matoran, but without luck. "Great. Well, I'm pretty sure this organisation of his isn't dangerous or a threat, so I might as well continue my patrol. Goodbye, err, other Skakdi." he nodded to the other Skakdi before walking off.


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#1664 Offline Requiem

Requiem
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 10:12 AM

IC:

Vail laughed, a now painful act due to his heartlight.

"Trust me, I've tried that. Rahi blood is sour."

He coughed into his fist. Had he just said that out loud...?

"Plus, it's no fun unless you can converse with your prey." he added quickly. "Have a connection with them, ya know?"

What in Mata Nui's name am I even doing here? I'm just going to end up getting Voulge into more trouble. Scars are sure to continue accumulating on his body if he stays by my side, and he could very likely lose his life...

Vail sighed heavily for the umpteenth time that day. Did he even deserve to be a Sarsi? They were all flawed individuals, but Vail was obviously the worst as far as monstrosity went. He was a liar, and a thief who stole lives. His whole being was made to take them away. How could he possibly bring good to anyone?

The last time he let someone get close, they had met with a terrible end. Most of his connections ended that way, but he refused to let the same happen to Voulge.

After this escapade, I'll leave. Go back home, toy with a few bureaucrats. It'll be fun.

The Toa of Fire bowed his head. He feared loneliness more than he feared death, but what other choice did he have?

Edited by Requiem, Jul 19 2014 - 10:14 AM.

  • 0

#1665 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,153 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 07:10 PM

IC: Voulge

 

Voulge did infact notice that somewhat major slip, though at the moment he did not look deeply into it. Instead he worked his way over to Vail and through a mock punch at his shoulder

"Come now, I am sure we could find you a talking rahi."

 

Voulge brought one hand to cover his mouth as he attempted the world's worst ventriloquism act

"Yeah Vail, i am sure Voulge here can find a talking rahi for you to kill." Voulge's voice sounded out, obviously trying to appear as if coming from scuddles who was in his satchel, even going so far as to attempt being muffled, if a bit squeaky

 

He removed his hand from his mouth now and brought his voice back to normal

"Yeah see, Scuddles thinks we can find a talking rahi."


Edited by VoxuChro, Jul 19 2014 - 07:10 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites


#1666 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 10:23 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

Tyemek whiped a thick layer of sweat off his brow and sighed. He through the shovel onto the sand beneath him and sat, or more fell, down beside the three fresh graves he had just dug. A family. A man, a woman and a child. Sad the child had to go too, but there couldnt have been any witnesses. Wasnt the first set of graves he had dug and it most likely would be the last.

 

He looked around him. Nothing but endless desert. If someone would ever find these graves, they would have to be looking for them. 


  • 0

#1667 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 10:33 AM

IC: Zoban 

 

Zoban walked through de desert, it was quite hot, but he had experienced worse. After all, soon he'd reach the oasis further up North. According to an old book he'd found in Po-Koro, the most beautiful flowers bloomed there around this time of the year. And of course, Zoban wanted to take a look. While nearing the oasis a vague blue dot appeared at the horizon. Nearing closer, he saw it was a Toa of Water. What would a Toa of Water of all things be doing in this desert...


  • 0

I'm back!


#1668 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 10:41 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

The Toa of Waters blood ran colder that ice as he saw the Skakdi. ######. he thought to himself. He picked up the shovel and leapt to his feet with much enthusiasm.

 

"Greetings traveler" he said with a smile. "What brings you out here?"


  • 0

#1669 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 10:54 AM

IC Zoban

 

The Ga-Toa approached him. He noticed the Toa's only eye was black which kinda horrified him. 

 

"Uhm... I'm going to the Oasis up north." He wanted to leave the Toa behind, he didn't really look like the type that would understand him, once he noted the shovel the warrior was carrying when he got slightly intrigued. "What are you doing here..."


  • 0

I'm back!


#1670 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 10:58 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

"Digging graves." Tyemek half joked. He smiled again: A charismatic one, with just a little bit of menace to it. "The Oasis, ehy? I heard its pretty nice around this time of year."

 

If this Skakdi asks too many questions, Im going to have to dig him a grave too.


Edited by Kingslayer, Jul 20 2014 - 11:09 AM.

  • 0

#1671 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:09 AM

IC Zoban

 

Now he was really intrigued, normal people would've quietly walked away, but not Zoban. 

 

"Oh yes, well... I'll have to see for myself... But from what I've read, it's quite a sight"

 

While he spoke he triggered his X-ray vision to scan de ground below... What he noticed horrified him, and also reminded him of home, which wasn't a good thing.


  • 0

I'm back!


#1672 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:11 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

Tymek heard the sound of the Skadi's X-ray vision. In the blink of an eye, using his Kanohi Kakama, he pulled out his dagger and took a swing for the Skakdis jugular.


  • 0

#1673 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:20 AM

IC Zoban:

 

Luckily he'd been keeping an eye one the Toa, otherwhise he's been Rahi food now. Just in time he was able to grab his sword and was able to block the dagger right before it would hit him.

 

"Predictable..."


  • 0

I'm back!


#1674 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:23 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

The well timed block and the strength of the Skakdi caused the dagger to fly out of the Toa's grip and fall into the sand.  Wasting no time, he swung his leg from left to right, in an attempt to knock the Skakdi oh his feet.


  • 0

#1675 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:28 AM

IC: Zoban

 

The kick of the Toa suprised him as hi fell in the sand, most of the times the only thing these people could handle well was their sword. This guy definately was a different case. The battle wasn't over though, he thought as he very secretly grabbed a handfull of sand. 


  • 0

I'm back!


#1676 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:32 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

The Toa pulled out his Katana and put the tip lightly against the Skakdi's neck.

 

"Surrender, Skakdi! I've dug three too many graves today already"


Edited by Kingslayer, Jul 20 2014 - 11:32 AM.

  • 0

#1677 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:37 AM

IC Zoban

 

He threw the burning hot sand in the direction of the Toa's face. 

 

"Surreder, to such a creature like you, never!"


  • 0

I'm back!


#1678 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:40 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

Tyemek dodged the sand using his mask of speed and spat at the Skadi

"A creature? Explain to me how you came to this conclusion of me?"


  • 0

#1679 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:45 AM

IC Zoban

 

"So a Kakama it is then." He said, ignoring the words of the Toa This explained his mistake, since he'd counted on the power of invisibility instead of speed "Intresting..."

 

He grabed a tighter hold on his own katana


  • 0

I'm back!


#1680 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 11:53 AM

IC: Tyemek

 

Tyemeks remaining eye, for a split second, went a colour darker than the night itself. And then, just like that he let out a laugh that would send a shiver down even a Ko-Matorans spine. He through his Katana into the sand hard, which sunk down blade first, only a few inches away from Zobans face.

 

He held out his arm to off the Skakdi a hand getting up.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users