BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zelvin and Mar (Motara Desert)

"So close you can see it with an Akaku" Zelvin remarked, reciting an old traveller's adage.

"Though of course the weather will have to clear up before Mar can test that theory"

I shifted uncomfortably, Karv sniffed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Day

Day followed Lux's gaze to the staff. He teleported two quick times and retrieved Lux's prize, setting it down by his side.

"Why do you want it? Seems kind of big for you."

---

IC: Rungui

"Yes, we do." Rungui agreed, but that was it for him. He didn't have or see anything stable they could carry Torvoth with without further damaging his back. He also had another patient to attend to.

"How's he doing? Did the bleeding stop?" Rungui asked as he approached Lux. A dark Toa, one of the Matoran's friends he assumed, nodded his head. 

"Good. Hold him down."

The Vortixx pulled out disinfectant, stitches and a needle. Not very comforting.

"I'm going to clean your wound and stitch it up. It's going to hurt but if you're a good sport, I'll give you a shot of morphine to dull the pain. I suggest one of you carry him on your shoulders once this is over, since walking might be too painful and could rip the stitches."

OOC: Emissary, if you want, you can write out the treatment if it makes it easier to jot down Lux's reactions, or we could proceed normally.

IC: Kalyss hit the sandstorm running; that was a mistake. Her mask deactivated, and Kalyss was thrown forward into the ground, half her body stinging from the sand. By the time she felt she could move, half her body was covered in sand. Kalyss began generating plasma; hopefully, she could just melt the particulate before it got to her. Had the useful side effect of lighting her up like a flare.

The Su-Toa trudged through the sandstorm. She felt her feet melt through the moving sand onto colder, harder stone. Looking around, she noticed huge statues. She continued forward, wiping the now molten sand from her face. Farther, she passed through huge, open gates, and saw the Koro. It was rapidly filling with sand.The only movement besides the sand was a closing door down the street. Kalyss stared for a moment indecisively.

"Well, it the first living thing I've seen yet."

Kalyss quickened her pace, and reached the door. She turned off the plasma flow over her hand, and wrenched open the door, allowing her to stumble in. Nearly on top of the grey toa she had followed.

OOC: Onarax, that's you!

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Stronin

There was someone balancing precariously above him. Not that he could see who it was - lying on one's stomach prevented him from simply looking up. Stronin rolled onto his back, his eyes moving to gaze at the white-and-orange Toa. At first, the Kakama and general build reminded him of Naona, but his rival/friend/pursuer wasn't orange, nor did she have those ... weird circular things on her head. He blinked. What in the name of Mata Nui were they?

But that didn't really matter. If the girl above him lost her balance, than he'd find himself winded by the impact of another body on his. And the Toa of Iron didn't want that. He was already in a bit of pain.

Two seconds passed.

"Could you stay in that position for a moment?" he said, awkwardly shuffling himself backwards. "I'm getting out of the way."

It was almost comical, watching his body wriggle across the ground and out of her range.

"Right, you can fall now."

IC (Tupua):

"You have your work cut out for you then." the dark Toa replied. He glanced around the room. Outside, the wind howled in ominous voices as the air caught on the edges of doors and was funneled through the village's alleyways. And with it it carried sand with enough force to turn an Onu-Toa completely silver within a few minutes. It would blast the colour right off of their skin.

Tupua found he quite liked the atmosphere the storm created. Since they were safely inside though, he pulled back his hood, revealing the Tryna with the skull-like pattern on its face. His piercing blue eyes looked from The Vortixx captive back to the two Toa. 

"If this one is that bad, why did you not contact the guard to help? And why the collateral damage?"

IC: Voulge

"Simply put, sometimes to do good, one must risk trouble. The guard would likely be too obvious and the target in question would catch on and be lost again. This method prevents him from escaping. And the collateral damage is because they struck first, we offered them a chance to turn themselves in and as such they responded with violence."

Just then, the ussal crab which had been hidden within the confines of Voulge's satchel decided to scuttle out of the satchel, and slowly made it's way to the top of Voulge's mask, where it laid down to watch the other toa

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Lenat- Po-koro- Po-koro Technology Emporium

IC: "Please don't touch that stuff." Lenat said as he made his way over to the outer door. Closing his eyes the Vortixx listened, filtering out the sound of the storm outside.

"Sounds like people."

IC: (Mura)

"We've got to help them...they won't survive in this!"

The storm had eased of a small amount in this area for a minute of two, but it wouldn't last long.

Throwing open the door, Mura peered blindly into the swirling darkness outside. He couldn't see anyone, but he could still hear voices.

"Come on!" he shouted to Lenat as he wrapped a piece of cloth around half his face.

"This opportunity won't last for long!"

I'm insane he thought as he stepped out into the storm. Why am I doing this?

Because people could die, that's why.

There was an orange flash some distance away, and he moved towards it.

He turned back and could just make out Lenat's tall frame coming out from the doorway.

Kathok

The Su-Matoran stumbled a little way to where he had seen the flash of orange light.

Looking behind him, he could no longer see Lenat, but Mura was confident that the vortixx would be following. In fact he could no longer even see the dark shape of the Technological Emporium. In fact, he no longer knew where it was.

Panic started to take hold of Mura and he turned this way and that searching for the looming building, but the wind was picking up speed, and the sand had begun to sting his face. How many times had he turned? He didn't know. All he could see through his half-closed eyes was an impenetrable, swirling darkness.

Terror began to rise in the matoran's stomach. He ran in a random direction and gave out a yelp as he tripped over a rock. His eyes stung and the hot sand seared over his armour and skin; the storm was picking up again.

"Lenat!" he called desperately, but the vortixx was nowhere to be seen.

Mura could just make out voices over the now deafening wind...

"...living thing I've..."

"...stay in that position a moment..."

"...you can fall..."

The Su-Matoran ran gratefully towards the sound, running straight into a just closed door which, although it was only a few inches away, he could just make out through the flying grains.

His eyes watering and his throat dry and parched, even with the material over his mouth, he knocked heavily on the wooden door, which looked as though it had seen many a sandstorm and drought.

The door was opened by a Toa of Iron and standing behind him was a Toa of Plasma. Mura hurried gratefully inside.

OOC: Sorry to step in like that Onarax and Keeper, but Mura was getting a little bored of that shop :P

Kathok

IC: Zelvin and Mar (Motara Desert)

"So close you can see it with an Akaku" Zelvin remarked, reciting an old traveller's adage.

"Though of course the weather will have to clear up before Mar can test that theory"

I shifted uncomfortably, Karv sniffed.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Po-Wahi / Motara Desert

Rhea stifled a dry smirk, her eyes flitting briefly, knowingly, to Mar and then back to Zelvin.

"Oh, as to that... I beg to differ. If it's truly an Akaku, the weather needn't."

IC: Zelvin (Motara Desert)

"Technically, yes, but I was merely being my overworrying self and didn't want to tax anyone in the group needlessly. I'm sure we can all get by without the extra visibilitiy for the moment"

At this point Zelvin was practically waiting for someone to speak up and ask "why did you even say it in the first place then?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: [ Rhea ] - Po-Wahi / Motara Desert

The Toa of Plasma murmured some soft word of agreement, then announced, abruptly, "I'm going to rest awhile. Wake me when it's my watch."

And leaving them to work out the particulars, she settled herself in a snug cat-like huddle against the smooth sloping wall of the dome, pillowed her head on her knapsack, and was asleep within a minute.

OOC:

So yeah. Hup! Hup! This is not a drill!

IC: Torvoth

He raised a slim black digit and cleared his throat. "Uh, you guys realize that it probably wouldn't kill you if you call me by name? You've been talking as though I simply exist like some Rahi: 'he' this, 'he' that' can get annoying after a while. And I promise you won't explode if you do that!" He waved his finger again and stabbed it in the air, as though he was actually making an important point. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: "Hmm. So we have."

Kalyss looked around; the patrons of the inn were perturbed by their presence.

"Just taking shelter from the storm," she spoke clearly to the rest of the room.

"Anway, yeah, I figured this is an inn, but I meant what is this place? About ten minutes ago, I was choking up seawater on a beach. I don't have many memories before that."

The Su-Matoran stumbled a little way to where he had seen the flash of orange light.

Looking behind him, he could no longer see Lenat, but Mura was confident that the vortixx would be following. In fact he could no longer even see the dark shape of the Technological Emporium. In fact, he no longer knew where it was.

Panic started to take hold of Mura and he turned this way and that searching for the looming building, but the wind was picking up speed, and the sand had begun to sting his face. How many times had he turned? He didn't know. All he could see through his half-closed eyes was an impenetrable, swirling darkness.

Terror began to rise in the matoran's stomach. He ran in a random direction and gave out a yelp as he tripped over a rock. His eyes stung and the hot sand seared over his armour and skin; the storm was picking up again.

"Lenat!" he called desperately, but the vortixx was nowhere to be seen.

Mura could just make out voices over the now deafening wind...

"...living thing I've..."

"...stay in that position a moment..."

"...you can fall..."

The Su-Matoran ran gratefully towards the sound, running straight into a just closed door which, although it was only a few inches away, he could just make out through the flying grains.

His eyes watering and his throat dry and parched, even with the material over his mouth, he knocked heavily on the wooden door, which looked as though it had seen many a sandstorm and drought.

The door was opened by a Toa of Iron and standing behind him was a Toa of Plasma. Mura hurried gratefully inside.

OOC: Sorry to step in like that Onarax and Keeper, but Mura was getting a little bored of that shop :P

Mura looked up at Stronin and Kayliss.

"Has a tall Vortixx walked in here recently?"

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC: Zelvin and Mar (Motara Desert)

A brief silence followed, before Zelvin took the word again.

"Well, I suppose we could start with-"

"I'll take the first watch" an unnervingly chill voice cut in, directing Zelvin's attention to the gray-armored Toa of Sonics. Something stirred in his electric blue eyes, the only points of energy in the otherwise gray-colored slate.

"Very well" she said, reception almost as chilly, "you do that"

Zelvin herself settled down and went to sleep, curling into her own huddle on the opposite end.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Stronin

"That's a bit of a vague description, bro," said Stronin, temporarily redirecting his attention to Mura.

"You may know him from around here...Lenat's his name, an inventor. We went out of his workshop following voices of some people that we thought were lost in the storm...and I lost him somewhere..."

Kathok

IC: Day

Day followed Lux's gaze to the staff. He teleported two quick times and retrieved Lux's prize, setting it down by his side.

"Why do you want it? Seems kind of big for you."

IC: Melna (Darkwalk)

"Yeah, it's kinda not your size" Melna remarked watching the staff, and the Toa holding it. as it was brought over, though she was genuinely curios about what Lux wanted it for.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Lenat- Po-koro

IC: "Right here." came a new voice. Behind the trio stood a dusty and somewhat annoyed looking Vortixx. A cloth covered his nose and mouth while a rope was tied around his waist.

Shutting the door behind him Lenat spoke, "My employees are helping with the search. Either those people already found shelter or we will find them."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Lenat- Po-koro

IC: "It could be worse. Most of the storm is being held back by the walls, we are only getting the fringes." Lenat turned and opened the door, "If you want to talk buisiness my shop is across the street and a block to the left."

The gust of wind and sand from the open doorway was cut off as the Vortixx made his way out in to the storm.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OoC: My ninth post, I'm still new here, etc. Sorry for any mistakes I make

IC: The Deceiver

Shadow in the night

Darkness in the void

The blakness between the stars

Cavern, deep beneath the ground

Night after day

Death after Life

I am Eternal

For I am Nothing.

She woke up. There was light, sadly. Her canister was open. Fate awaited, she thought to herself. After she had crawled out of the container, she opened the small cargo container. Her sword, poison vials, currency, food and water.. She had forgotten who put it there, but it didn't matter. The past didn't matter, for it was only an illusion. There is only the future.

She observed her surroundings. A sandy and rocky beach that streched to the horizon. Wonderful. No cover from the sun.

She decided to follow the coastline. There might be a settlement on the coast.

---

She was right, a walled port-city appeared on the distant horizon after few hours of walking. It was time to put on the disguise before anyone would see her. She walked to a nearby rock, and turned its surface into fine crystal dust. She then poured water into it, turning it into paste*. After that she put it on all of her body armour, and then solidified it into a layer of blue crystal. This took about half an hour and she was exhausted in the end of it. It would take many days for her crystal powers to recover.

She was now Daretaki, a Toa of water. She is a confident warrior, but she also isn't very serious most of the time. A friendly, outgoing person. Wonderful.

She prayed to Makuta to give her strength and the willpower for her to be able to release him from his unearthly prison. She promised to do it, no matter the cost..

OoC: Daretaki is open for interaction. She will arrive in Ostia soon. If I made any mistakes, send me a PM and I'll fix it.

*This probably isn't possible IRL.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kalyss shrugged at the matoran. "I don't know. I haven't been here long, but I've never seen one this big before, ever. If I were to suggest a plan of action, it would be to evacuate the town, and begin a search for people who got caught."

Kalyss sat down against a wall. "Why can't Vakua be here? This would be so much easier!"

"Lenat said that some of hi employees were searching for people but...when I was out their...you can't see, you can't breath, and you're lost in seconds.

If a city-wide evacuation was necessary, the guard would need to be involved."

The su-matoran looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Oh, and who's Vakua?"

Kathok

IC: "My brother. He's a telepath, he'd be able to find people trapped. I... think... he's on the island. I don't know why, but I know it."

Kalyss sighed. "I can melt a path through, but that's not exactly a solution I can use to get everybody out. And I can't just speed my way through, or I'll be sandblasted into oblivion."