BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "I can only assume. Most of them are smart enough to head for a settlement, but they could be anywhere. If I have to make a circuit of the island, I might as well start there."

She paused, and drew a line from Po-Koro to Ga-Koro.

"Plus, I can go pretty much in a straight line from here to there."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Elysi

"We'll manage," commented Elysi, rising to her feet.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Po-Wahi / Motara Desert

"No doubt." agreed Rhea, packing up her knapsack. "If things become too difficult, we'll simply move south to the shoreline, then follow it east. Forsi is, after all, a coastal settlement."

She squinted into the night. It was awfully dark.

"And don't forget, Avier's a Toa of Magnetism. The element of compass."

IC: (Mura)

"Uh...I was thinking of going to Ga-Wahi too, actually...but I guess I'll just slow you down..."

What am I doing? I don't have business in Ga!

But something inside him didn't want to go back to Ta, didn't want to sit in his workshop inventing things all day - he wanted to explore, have fun, have a change of scenery...

I started inventing to make people's lives easier, but I doubt I've made much impact. Maybe if I get a bit of fresh air, I'll make a difference. 

Despite having lived on the island for as long as he could remember, Mura had rarely visited other villages. Maybe this was his chance.

Kathok

IC: Kalyss looked at Mura, raised an eyebrow. "If you want to tag along, I suppose I have two questions. Somewhat related."

The Su-Toa held up one finger. "First: have you ever been in a wind tunnel?"

She leaned in, smiling coyly while she held up a secend finger. "And second: how tight is your grip?"

IC: Kalyss raised an eyebrow. "If you want to tag along, I suppose I have two questions. Somewhat related."

The Su-Toa held up one finger. "First: have you ever been in a wind tunnel?"

She leaned in, smiling coyly while she held up a secend finger. "And second: how tight is your grip?"

IC: (Mura)

"Well, I guess I could just walk..."

No.

"I can grip pretty hard...I think. And I'm pretty light"

Kathok

IC: Dehkaz

Somewhere, in the deepest recesses of his mind, a place where nothing made it's way to the surface, Dehkaz, former bounty hunter, mercenary, and Commander in the Po-Koro Guard, felt a strange spike of fear.

"..."

Wordlessly, he reached over to her desk, and handed the Toa of Stone the requested item.  And almost took a step back.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Well," Kalyss replied, "I have no way of knowing. I have a feeling that they would go towards population centers, though. And Ga-Koro seems to be the easiest one to get to."

She knelt down, touching the ground, in a runner's stance. "You ready?"

OOC: Matoran backpack seems to be a common theme among my characters...

IC: Initially, Kalyss had trouble adjusting to the new weight on her back, but she learned to compensate. Good thing, too, since she only had a couple thousand more feet until water. Channeling plasma through the soles of her feet and activating her skates, she leaned down. She hit Naho Bay skating on the water; they didn't sink.

OOC: Mura and Kalyss to Ga-Wahi.

IC: Naona

Naona got to work.

Like a localised hurricane, paperwork was swept up into the blur that was the Kakama-user, each and every document and article processed at terrifying speeds. Rejected applications for transfers, unfounded complaints ... they were scattered towards one side on the room in a neat pile. Legitimate requests and others were fed into John, stamping her signature down. It was a testament to the quality of the machine her Commander had provided that it did not break under the strain of her intensity.

Yet despite her speed, the paperwork did not seem to lessen.

That didn't matter.

The paperwork needed to be completed.

Even if three-quarters of it was actually Tillian's.

IC:

"I thought that was a given." The Ta-Toa responded, pushing open the door easily, despite the relatively significant accumulation of sand against it. Her pace exceeded 'brisk', took a few steps past 'power walking', and was probably just a little short of an actual jog. She seemed very much intent on making her estimation a reality.

"Well, time to see how mom and pop are doing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: At a slightly more relaxed pace, thanks to his longer legs, Erzu was right there with her. Though it seemed a bit counterproductive, this was really only a step or two above their regular traveling speed. He could keep up if things stayed like this.

"Of course. Just have to go through with the formalities, y'know?" he returned with a smirk. "Just don't start flying away on me and I promise I'll behave."

helo frens