BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"My work grows along Po-Wahi's coast/In fertile valley, hidden from most," Jerin replied, quoting the writing on the paper perfectly. "That note is just for my own memory, really. I've gotten the info written down by a local scribe should somebody else need to know anything and not want me to explain vocally. I've noticed some people don't have memory like mine for those sorts of things."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Sooo... are you looking for treasure or an ancient answer to the meaning of life? Not to sound presumptuous but there's only so much you can expect from an expedition prompted by riddles and rhymes."

I'd know.

"Anyway if you need equipment you've come to the right place. What are you having?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I'm searching for a Panacea," Jerin replied, shrugging. "Not really treasure (in the normal sense, anyways), and definitely not the meaning of life." The Toa of Earth looked at what all the Matoran had in his shop, before shrugging.

"What do you have? What I was primarily meaning when I said equipment was something like food supplies and waterskins and such."

profiles i guess

"Then I'm afraid you're a bit too far ahead of your time, so to speak. This here's a gadget shop. Tech, tools and weapons are my forte, not outfitting scouting trips."

"Still, this plant you're snooping around after, what would you use it for if you found it?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"...It's implied with what I'm calling it," Jerin said, frowning. "You know what a panacea is, right? It's a cure-all. A functional cure all." The Toa of Earth looked around again, frowning deeper.

"What sorts of tools do you have? They might come in handy somewhere, you never know."

profiles i guess

"Well, at the moment I've mostly got weapons, to be pretty frank, but I've also got these"

I reached under the counter, and my hand emerged holding one of my babies.

"Wrist-mounted Volo Lutu Launchers. A modification of mine, if you will"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Uh-huh." Jerin grabbed the tool, looking over it relatively quickly. "So you've down-sized the mechanism into a form that can be mounted on somebody's wrist. Interesting." He handed the Volo Lutu back to Farzan, putting one clawed hand up to his chin, and grasping it at the elbow with his now free one.

"How well does it work?"

profiles i guess

"For beings at my size, wonderfully. Uuunfortunately I haven't yet finished a version that works for your size, although I just earlier today got an idea on that I've been itching to try out. I'm telling you, I could be on the verge of my next big break right here"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Jerin considered the Matoran's words, and then shrugged. "Well, you can always come with me," he offered. "You'd have more than enough opportunities to test out your new inventions - or to have me test out your new one - and you might be able to sell them at the other villages in the Wahi. And potentially at the other Koro as well - I have a feeling my 'quest' might be a long one."

profiles i guess

I retracted into my own mind for a moment or two as I considered Jerin's sudden offer. Not that its suddenness was a problem, mind you. I was guilty of that, too, and his offer certainly had some enticing elements to it.

Field testing was always an important part of making sure an engineer's equipment was up to par. And I had yet to give my new guns any real tests eithe

And besides, being on the move had this good feeling to it as well. There was something I'd always liked about that, maybe it had something to do with my extremely strong sense of direction, or perhaps based on my past as a homeless urchin... unsure.

"I suppose I could indulge some of my less laborious tendencies for a bit, if you really would have me along."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Wonderful," Jerin replied. He stepped over to the door, picked it up, stood it against the wall, and then gestured outside. "After you folks," he said. "I'll bar up the doorway so people can't get in and then we can go pick up more people for our group."

profiles i guess

IC: Talinka Quine of the expired village of Cry-koro - Barging into Farzan's Workshop -

We stared at the dirty Toa, boring into his very soul. We noticed his head was way up high. We decided to answer him. 

"We are searching for a new land where our expired village of Cry-koro can be reborn!" We exclaim proudly to the Toa of the dirty village of dirt.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: the karz these massive amounts of po-wahi posts coming from...

IC Onamazu

Merchant caravans took them as far as Forsi, the merchants they had been traveling with abandoning them during a routine "food stop."

She expected it was because they feared her, they have been carrying some sort of contraband she knew. She could smell their anxiety and fear at having five heroes of justice traveling with them. It was no matter though, the Iron Mahi was being readied to depart, it traveled directly to Po-Koro from Forsi. Cutting through the desert at high speed, a marvel of Onu-Koran engineering.

Her party's cabin was quiet compared to the desert winds or the coastal merchant towns, one a constant drone, the other a cacophony of people, rahi and machinary. She had not been to Po-Wahi, the neighbor to her home of Onu-Wahi in many years, the advancing technology surprised her. Truthfully, it even worried her. She did not trust a machine with a person's job.

The Onu-Toa turns to her companions, the quiet and older de-toa is a calming presence. The other three are less readable. Panyk and Onic still give her the impressions of tricksters, the noble golden toa is the hardest to read.

"Haruru, tell me of your past. What led you to Ga-Koro?"

...but close to it

OOC: Gatanka from Onu-Wahi

IC: Gatanka

The Lesterin of Fire arrived in the dusty village of Po-Koro. The heat was hot and the ground was dry but the air was full of sound. It felt good to be out of Onu-Koro.

He remembered that he'd lost a wrench from Thunderous' maintenance kit, and so began to wander the village in search of a shop that might supply him with a replacement.

After a few minutes, he found one that he found might be suitable. (Farzan's Workshop)

Huh.

What's happened to the door?

He shrugged and proceeded inside, where he found a Fa-Matoran, Fe-Toa, Onu-Toa and Cy-Toa standing around and causing a bit of a commotion.

Perhaps he should have knocked.

IC: Talinka Quine of the expired village of Cry-koro - Farzan's Workshop -

"Stop talking like we're not here!" We turned our head to look at the new person who had entered the workshop. "Intruder! Identify yourself or you will be tortured! Are you a spy for the witch doctor!?" 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The Toa Shaydas. 

Chavara sat down, rolling her shoulders. Her broken arm still ached, but it was safe in its cast, so it should be able to heal in its own time. She cursed the fact that she hadn't thought to find a healer while she'd still been in Ga-Koro, but it was too late to go back. 

Onic sat back, waiting to hear the other Toa's story. Once he learnt about the history of their companions, he could determine which ones were potential threats, and which ones were dead weight. 

Panyk fell asleep in the corner, drool dribbling from the corner of his slack-jawed mouth...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Onuark wakes up by Leva Bay and recalls a storm that had swept him away well he was meditating. He places his hand over his face "WHERES MY KANOHI?!" he yelled and looked around puzzled. He then goes and runs along the bay looking for his Kanohi.

IC: He digs all over the beach and finds a powerless Kanohi Hau. "This won't be much help but at least I can donate it to a Matoran." He then grabs out his sword and navigates his way to Po-Koro.

OOC: Hi guys its my first time doing a BZPRPG :D

IC: "Finally Po-Koro!" Onuark then walks up to a random Matoran and hand him the mask. "You keep that safe now, little one."  Onuark then runs off into Leva Bay.

• Upvote 1

IC: Haruru

Haruru sat in his seat with his eyes closed tightly and his chin resting on one of his fists. He was engrossed by the sounds of mechanical parts moving beneath the railroad car which he and his present company were currently traveling in. While at first he was worried that the noise would annoy him, he slowly found the symphony of sounds produced by slight bumps and rhythmic wheel turns to be surprisingly soothing.  As he slowly started to drift towards falling asleep, he was shaken awake by the voice of Onamazu speaking to him. 

"I...uh...er..." He blurted out before composing himself and quietly clearing his throat. "Ah, well, I've been wandering around the shores of the island by myself for quite a few years now.  It can be a bit lonely at times, but at least it's generally peaceful. I stopped by Ga-Koro since I was nearby and wanted to get a short break from the solitude. Its, uh, actually the first time in quite a while that I've traveled with a group of Toa..."

For a moment after trailing off, Haruru gazed towards nothing in particular. A few seconds slowly ticked by before he managed to shake off whatever memory had interrupted his previous train of thought.  

"So...if it's not too much for me to ask...what about you?" Haruru said to Onamazu in an attempt to change the subject. "What was your past like and what business happened to bring you to the village of water?"

IC: Onuark slowly wakes up from his meditation. "Where am I?" He looks around and finds his Kanohi. "At last my Kanohi!" He puts it on but it had lost most of its power and needs time to charge up. "Well this is just great!" he yelled sarcastically. "Maybe I can find someone around here who knows where I am." The toa of earth slowly walks toward Po-Koro. 

IC: Later that day he comes across a Matoran who tells him and shows him around Po-Wahi. "So this is Po-Wahi I assume?" NPC Matoran: "Yes but I have to go back to town." Onuark: "Fair enough, I don't want to waste all your time today." The Matoran slowly runs of in the direction of Po-Koro. "He ran off quickly. I wonder why?"

The Toa of Earth soon finds Leva Bay and starts meditating. His Kanohi starts glowing the coulor black and soon a shockwave of energy goes across his body. "Much better!" The Toa of earth yelled. Once again Onuark begins meditating by the tides of Leva Bay. 

OOC: I'm Canadian so if I spell things like coulor its just a tendency XD   

IC: A terrible storm starts brewing well Onuark try's to get everyone in the village to safety. "Everyone get in side!" He yelled. He got out his proto steel blade and used his "Mata Nui Cannon" to blast a hole underground for the Matoran to hide in. Then he runs into the heart of this odd storm to help anyone who was trapped there only to encounter a beast like figure. However with a whip from its wings it throws Onuark down and out cold. Right before he falls down he uses his earth claws to smash the beast into the water around Leva Bay. In a low tone he says "For Mata Nui..." He then falls asleep trying to recover.