BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dehkaz

"Just be sure the safety's on, the little switch there, before you go walking around with it strapped to you body," Dehkaz instructed, "And you should be golden."

"The rifle should put down anything not wearing too heavy armor, and I'm sure you'll be able to find some fancy uses with your powers."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dehkaz

The toa of Magnetism nodded in agreement, and started off through the gates. The overland route to Onu-Koro was a hike, but it was still the quickest way to get to their counterpart; the village of Earth. Dehkaz angled himself in that general direction, his longcoat trailling behind him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona

Time to leave. Naona walked briskly through the gates after her friend, slowing down upon reaching him to keep with his pace. If she had been more impulsive, she would have aimed for a faster speed. But it would be a long hike. And they needed their energy.

Hari was waiting, after all.

IC: Skuggy

"Well."

Hoping to move away from the topic of slavery and his new crewmember's past, Skuggy quickly changed tack.

"How much experience ya got on the sea, kiddo?"

IC:

"Not much," Jarrun admitted. "But I'm a quick learner. I helped sail me and the others over here after... well I helped sail me and a group of Matoran to Mata Nui. Other then that, nothing."

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: It seemed like Kale was going to be looking after the ship again. Not that he minded doing it, he loved the Fowadi, or at least the crew that ran the ship. He just wished that Dehkaz would at least have come back with them to take a look at the new crew.

"You two go on ahead," he said as the other two started rushing around. "I'll stick around and see if I can find anything else before heading back to the ship and following you two that way."

So saying, he sat down and started browsing through any file he could fins that might have been attached to Hari's parent's case.

Sentinel NPCs

IC: The Matoran who had been guarding the medic looked up at Kelz.

"We are going to be busy for a bit here, so if you could at least find out where the person is, that would be great. Try not to kill them. I know they tried to kill your sister, but it would be a lot better if we could find out why and who hired them before they were sent off to meet Mata Nui...or Makuta."

That and we would have to arrest you, the Matoran thought. He did not vocolize it or let the thought show on his face, these two seemed like the kind of people who would find the first several reason much more convincing than the last.

Over where the fight had just ended, the Toa walked over to the conjoined twins. Holding out a pair of handcuffs, he spoke.

"Due to the somewhat confusing events surrounding your case, and the fact that you surrendered willingly, I will forgo the eye covers. Please just come with me to the station and we can get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible.

While he took care of the recent combatants, one of the Matoran turned to the Vortixx who had just saved them.

"That looks like a nasty break there. Why don't you come with us and we can get it into a splint. Thanks for the save, by the way. That broken arm of yours could have been my neck without your help."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Njaa and Sigu

"Pure McFunk in the house yeah! Everybody get down for some music!"

Njaa slumped over her desk, pushing her stationery towards her sleeping partner. Well, formerly-sleeping. The appearance of Pure McFunk (EVERYBODY GET DOWN FOR SOME MUSIC!) had woken the guy up. Not that she didn't like hanging around with the guy, but sometimes Sigu was even worse than the amateur DJ.

"Please," yawned the hipster Skakdi, "I was getting down for some music before it was cool."

See what she meant?

"I should have transferred departments when I had the chance."

IC: Tenjin took a puff of his cigarette as he looked down at the pair of cuffs that the Sentinel was carrying.

"You sure those toys of yours are long enough to accomodate for our, uh, "condition,"officer?" he said, motioning towards the space between the two Skakdi's arms. "Because we can go back to-"

Taranis sighed as he began to rub his forehead.

"Tenjin, do me a favor and just shut up before you make things worse than they already are," the De-Skakdi said before holding his arm out for the guard.

The Vo-Skakdi rolled his eyes, exhaling smoke into the air above them as he unwrapped the chain from around his fingers, letting it hang loosely over his hand as he did the same.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kelz and Ryza.

"Very well," Kelz cracked his knuckles, "we had a few questions for him ourselves. You good to go, sis?" 

"Ready," Ryza nodded. Dahtar had a good head start on them, but it wouldn't do him much good. The pair would find him eventually. 

"Then let's go hunting." Kelz said, heading in the direction the original gunshot had come from. Judging by the angle, he'd been up high when he'd taken the shot. Kelz clambered up, squatting atop the wall. He knew snipers well enough; his sister was one after all. After taking a shot, she nearly always fled in the exact opposite direction she'd fired at. If Dahtar followed the same strategy, that meant he'd run out into the open desert. 

"Come on Ryza," he jumped down from the wall to land beside her, "we'll need supplies before we can go after him." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Tallix is dead. Deader than dead, he's Julius Caesar levels of dead.

IC Halyx:

"Lumira? Did you... Is he dead? I mean... you saved us..." Halyx was still disorientated from his little attack on Tallix's stony shield, but he could clearly see Lumira standing over Tallix's stiffing corpse. "Are... are you okay?"

OOC: Ah. Gotcha, thanks.

IC:

i stand up.

halyx is there, talking. what's he saying? something about us. something about being okay. he is okay? are the toa voya okay?

tallix isn't okay.

i'm not okay

"He's dead," I said. "Must've hit a major artery or ... or something...."

I smelled the blood, already baking in the sun.

"We should ... we should bury him."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ryza and Kelz 

Ryza left the shop, carrying less widgets but more equipment than before. She passed some of the nonmetallic items over to Kelz. "I got us water, a map, an a few other assorted odds and ends," she informed him, "you're welcome." 

"Well then, let's not waste any more time." Kelz said, beginning to walk back towards the city gates. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro

IC: It seemed like Kale was going to be looking after the ship again. Not that he minded doing it, he loved the Fowadi, or at least the crew that ran the ship. He just wished that Dehkaz would at least have come back with them to take a look at the new crew.

"You two go on ahead," he said as the other two started rushing around. "I'll stick around and see if I can find anything else before heading back to the ship and following you two that way."

So saying, he sat down and started browsing through any file he could fins that might have been attached to Hari's parent's case.

IC:

"Hey Kale!"

It was easy for Rynekk to appear unexpectedly. Came with having a Kakama.

"How's it going sir?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- Sentinel HQ

IC: Kale did not jump in surprise as Rynekk appeared out of nowhere. There may have been a twitch that started in his hand and ran through the rest of his body though. Looking up from his work on one of the tablets, the Toa gave his friend a slightly annoyed glare before it softened and he spoke.

"Hari has gone missing. At some point it seems that she found a document or two that gave her a clue about some old retired mercenary in Onu-koro that might of had something to do with it. Dehkaz and Naona are heading over there now and I'm going to follow them with the Fowadi once I go over these records one more time. Trying to see if I can find out anything more on the case before we head out. Its annoying because all I seem to be finding is a whole lot of nothing. Anything that should tell me details on the case are either blacked out or just straight up missing."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- Sentinel HQ

IC: "Gone, missing, vanished leaving behind only her badge and vague clues as to where she went." There was silence in the wake of his attempt at humor. Looking back down at the tablets and papers arrayed across the table, a shadow crossed his face that found its way into his voice.

"I can't figure out why she would go off by herself like this. Hari must have known that all of us would have been happy to go with her on a trip like this."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Skuggy

"I am ... pretty uh, confused by your love for the hammer. But it's kay."

IC: Jarrun

"I used to be a slave to a wicked Skakdi. He kept us chained up. One day we all broke free, and I crushed his head with his own hammer, like a watermelon. I've kept this hammer with me ever sense. We've been through a lot."

IC:

"Hari's missing?"

IC:

nice job?

"But ... I killed him."

-Void

IC Halyx:

"Lumira, you saved us. That's all that-ARGH!" Halyx was once more overcome with a vision, this time of a battle between him and several Rahkshi. Alongside him were three more Toa. The first was obviously Jorik, the second, Tallix, but the third was unknown to him at first, but soon, several words came to mind.

KARDA.

ADOMAI.

BARRAKI.

The heart of Adomai the Warlord.

As he recovered, he realized the true purpose of the Toa Voya.

"We must go to Ko-Koro."

OOC:

And now, to tie up all my plots. Jorik and Halyx go way back, Jorik and Tallix knew each other at some point, and Adomai was Tallix's slave. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png