BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

IC: Day

Day looked down at Melna, the hard look in his eye softening but only slightly.

Tears or no tears, he was still angry with her and right now, forgiveness wasn't in the cards.

Without lingering, his gaze broke from hers and he stared at the source of the mysterious sound.

"Get up."

IC: Rungui

"We're so dead."

---

IC: Avier

"You're in desperate need of a hobby then."

"Or a girlfriend, take your pick."

Avier suddenly grinned mischievously.

"Do you like gambling?"

IC: Banar

As Banar walked towards his hut, his eyes began to gaze at the sky, then to the ground as he reflected on today's events.

When he walked inside, he told Johk and Gerox, "I'm going to go to sleep for now; I've had one karz of a day."

Banar then curled in his bed, which was meant for a matoran and was much too big for a toa, and began to fall asleep.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC: "There is. There's always a situation. Just how it's dealt with is key–"

A butterfly being flicked off of someone's shoulder caught Ronah's eye, the shoulder being that of a female Toa of Air. She sighed, muttering something about "stupid endangered butterflies".

"Hey," she said, walking up to the pair. "Ronah, Po-Koro Gua-... Sentinels. Those are endangered. I don't know if you've noticed this, but Po-Koro isn't exactly a garden."

IC: A rap at the door, waking him from rest. The Toa Maru of Stone rubbed the sleep from his eyes, running a finger over the lines of the Warua before walking to the door, meeting a nurse he recognized from the hospital–

And he was on his way. The nurse was too excited to make coherent sense, but the one word Stannis had understood–antidermis–was enough to merit investigation. His polearm was across his back, just in case.

• Upvote 5

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

for 'S--

"See, Sky?" I asked genially, cocking my head to look at her and trying not to roll my eyes. "It was endangered."

Actually...

My head lolled back around to cock itself at the (cute) Sentinel. Score.

"Sorry, officer. Can I make a donation or something, and we'll call it even? Twenty widgets? Fifty widgets? Cup of coffee?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra

Well now I just felt terrible. 

Ohhhh...maybe I should have just used my powers then. Oh hey wait it's a cute Sentinel! Score! Just what we were looking for.

"We apologize for flicking the innocent butterfly."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Gerox told Johk where to turn over the skakdi and recived the reward. 1500 widgets. He divided the reward in three parts, 500 widgets for each one.

Seeing that Johk had little money and nowhere to stay, Gerox gave Johk his part of the reward and told him he could stay in his house.

The next day they went to Banar's house to give him his part of the reward.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC:

"Didn't die, did it, Skyra?" I asked, turning again to face the Toa of Air.

if i just ended a species i swear to the spirit i will punt your ###### back into your office in le MYSELF

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

It took two hundred years worth of willpower not to shriek and snap Skyra's neck right in front of the cop. As it is, I had to put both hands behind my back and squeeze my wrists. Hard.

"He's a friend," I assured the cop quickly. "He'll know it's me, and I only need ten minutes of his time."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "It's relatively public knowledge, how come you didn't- oh yeah, too busy killing endangered insects. I can show you, I suppose. Just have to drop that one-" Her head gestured to Jokaro. "-off at the Guar-Sentinel station."

Edited by Joseph Cooper

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: A twisted mind's sadism is unrelenting... even to itself. Skorm lied on the gurney, in a feverish fugue. His fragmented past was dangled in front of him like a scrap of meat, before being torn away.

There was a time... before he was a Toa. A ba-matoran, stout, short, and pudgy. His supervisor had praised his work, behind his back calling him insufferable. Wasn't his fault he had a work ethic, as if his supervisor even understood the words strung together. When Aelied first visited him, told him that he was to drop his work and come with him, he had been terrified: was he in trouble? What could Aelied want with him? He was given simple tests. Well, Skorm thought they were pretty simple. Morality, gravity-related physics, some more mystical, like a quiz on masks. Skorm guess he passed, since he was kept around for a few weeks, learning more. Then... the others started showing up.

First was the idiot. Oh, he was smart. Some hot-shot weapon designer fa-matoran. But he didn't do a day of honest work in his life, just let others give him the fruits of their labor. Casanuva was always so smug... what was it he said to him that day?

"Well, I think he's putting together a crack team for building something. We're both top of our fields, aren't we? Even if I am a bit more top than you," he snickered, patting Skorm on the head. "Well, if we ever need to grab a grant, leave that to me. I'm not sure your eloquent grunts would help us in that situation." Skorm didn't think of a good response to that at the time, retiring to his assigned bunk in shame. Well, at least the idiot was proven wrong the next day when the athlete showed up.

She was a su-matoran, Kolhii MVP. A small-scale celebrity. Spoke at events, and such. While Casanuva was stuck-up, the athlete was arrogant in a whole different way. Self-righteous. Initially, she was all humble, and wanted to work as a team. But it was obvious that in her mind, she was the leader. Granted, she knew how... but she never asked. Skorm hadn't given her anything, she had taken it.

There were more. The mute. He was coddled by the rest. There was... one more? No, another memory replaced by murky shadow... Then, there was her. Vo-matoran. Zueya, an acrobat. He remembered seeing her show once, with Zueya swinging wire. When Skorm grumbled, she laughed. He had to look up to see her mask, she was so tall. There was only about half a day of meeting her before Skorm was called away. From there it fades... a purple stone, Aelied talking, the Three Virtues spoken. Pain. When he inhaled, he no longer felt stifled. He stood, and he looked down at Aelied; he was a Toa. He was deemed ready... whether Skorm though so or not.

The rest followed. Skorm couldn't help laughing when he saw Zueya next, and she barely reached his chest. Before, she had had long, flexible limbs; now, she was small, and lithe. After that, came the training.

Physical training. Kalyss was queen, at least at first. After his first elemental lesson, Skorm figured a way to cheat. Same exercises... higher gravity. He worked twice as hard as everyone else, and it showed. The Ba-Toa beat everyone else in duels, and could outdo everyone. Except Aelied. Zueya did pretty good, as well. Almost outran him a few times.

Elemental training. This was a mixed bag for the team; Skorm took to it like a takea to ocean. Casanuva was pretty good, too. They started butting heads here. This time, though, Skorm butted back, and hard. Kalyss went down a notch when she capped out after about half the sessions Skorm did. Zueya did pretty well, but was afraid to go far enough. Skorm felt sorry for her.

Mask training. This was trouble. Kalyss took back the lead here, Vakua coming in at a close second. Zueya had a lot of trouble; never got the hang of her Calix. Skorm had trouble too, at first. One day, he was in a shouting match with Casanuva. What started it didn't matter, but what ended it did. Skorm had the idiot held up. "Figures. You pack on some muscle, and you think the Vo-Toa will suddenly fall for you? I've seen you fawning over her, feeling sorry for yourself." Skorm would have driven Casanuva into the ground, but there Zueya was. Yelling. At who he couldn't remember, just the shame. Made him twitch now. He wanted to disappear And... well, he did. Left, all of them. Skorm remembered total darkness, and bloody knuckles. Then... Vakua was there.

You should not take it so hard. We all are having a hard time.

"Yeah? Then why is Cas such a piece of-"

Similar thought patterns. You wanted a choice but got none. So did he.

Skorm mulled over that. "But Zueya-"

Wants to help you. You want to know what she thinks about? Improving herself, so she can spend more time with you.

"That's a load of-"

Why would I lie to you? Ask her yourself.

He wanted to. He tried. So hard. Tried to remember her more, but she was twisted, broken, torn to ribbons. Skorm's saber was in his hand, coated with blood. Laughing.

Skorm hacked and coughed as he woke up. His eyes hurt, and the bed was stained with more black stuff. He wasn't alone. A Po-Toa was in the room; didn't recognize the mask. Leaning on his back, he propped himself up with his elbows. The Ba-Toa narrowed his eyes when he saw the large polearm slung across the Po-Toa's back.

"What do you want?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 3

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Ronah rolled one shoulder. "No idea. Orders came from up top, I didn't see much point in asking. It's just the name."

IC: A Ba-Toa, in a bed surrounded by black blood... Stannis' eyes flickered up and down his form, focusing on the mask. Cursed by the kiss of Makuta's touch. "I want nothing. Nothing for myself, certainly. What happened to you?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Skorm's eye's flicked to his saber, across the room leaning against the wall. Feet away, but they might as well have been mios. He was in no shape to escape. Karna didn't look like he was going to interfere. If this was the end, he would go out on his terms. Absolved? No, spitting and screaming.

"Green skakdi splashed me with stuff in Le-Wahi. Told me when I met him again it was Antidermis. Turned my blood black, and my mask started leaking. Got a sudden urge to kill people. You're getting pretty high up on that list. Ribs were cracked by a Rahkshi. Pelvis was crushed in Mangaia by what I'm told is the Abettor. I think that's about it."

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Jokaro

The Sentinel walked off midsentence to go deal with some others about a butterfly or something.

Jokaro stood in the middle of the street, awkwardly waiting with his hands restrained.

Huh.

He kicked at the dirt once again and began to think - of inventions, blueprints, revolutions, et cetera.

Storm's a-brewin'.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gatanka

He turned to the Toa of Iron and blinked.

"I'm eating."

He ate another apple.

IC: "As said before, Ronah. Nice to meet you both. Didn't ask questions, as also said before. My old CO was put in command, I trust her, couldn't complain."

Her migraine was about to burst out of her skull, become a living individual, and stab her to death... Then hopefully kill all those idiotic butterflies, and people who thought taverns were a good place to do bomb tests, and preferably Hewkii for giving this revolution reason to occur.

IC: Stannis nodded, slightly. "Will you allow me to help you?"

OOC: Longer stan post next time.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Banar

Banar woke up the next morning to see Gerox and Johk offering him part of the reward from turning in the rogue Skakdi.

He simply thanked them as he claimed his reward of 500 widgets.  As they left, Banar sat back down on his bed.  Though Banar had won his first battle, it wasn't a landslide victory, as Banar was quite injured.  He simply needed to rest, as unfortunate as it was.  As cocky as he could be, he knew that he couldn't do much in terms of practicing his powers with his current physical condition.

Banar curled on his bed (which was still too small for him) and began to fall asleep.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC: Skyra

"Okay." It was totally a conspiracy. 

IC:

help me officer please take me to jail let me TELL YOU WHAT AN AWFUL PERSON I AM

"Sooo...I'm Dor. Hiya." I gave the guard a smile.

IC: Mar (Market)

Meanwhile...

...I was getting the sneaking suspicion that I might have chosen the wrong group of people to keep an eye on...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Skyra says she knows some Sentinels, and they're the most trustworthy people she's ever met. I wouldn't be too worried." 

If Skyra didn't pick up on the implied COOL IT I would kill her and dump her into a sand dune. My word is my bond.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

S H E   W A S    J O K I N G

CIPH

CIIIIIIPH

"Yup. We need to know if Mata Nui's cool with us," I said with a cheerful smile, pretending what I really needed wasn't Skyra's head twisted off her neck and put into service in a Kohlii pitch somewhere.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME