BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Po-Koro (Shady Bar)

"We didn't start anything; those Karz-heads tried to rob us first," Taranis growled. "Maybe you should get the facts straight before you start running your mouth."

"Figures that we'd run into one of the spectators here, drowning themselves in a bottle and being useless as usual" Tenjin said as he rolled his eyes.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kelz - Shady Bar.

"Oh, go to karz," Kelz scowled, picking up his bottle and taking another swig. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Farzan (Po-Koro)

You ever have that feeling where you're taking an absurd amount of time to get somewhere even though you knew where you were going and what you were going to do there and you'd even memorized it in the form of a rhyme and you were so sure you were going to get there but it turns out you weren't so sure of it after all and you just kinda got lost because you couldn't ever dream of asking someone for direction and now you're slowly dying inside?

*Deeeeeeeep breath*

Yeah, me neither. Though I feel sorry for anyone who does.

I had, with a few totally intentional detours made my way to the Sentinel HQ to pick up the supplies the commander had promised me. I knocked on the door after standing up on my tippy-toes to reach the handle.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

i will kill you daring. before dawn i will break your neck and have you chopped up into hamburger meat for sale as ussal feed. and i hope they puke you out so you're puked up ussal feed meat. that's about what you deserve for putting me through this

I smiled easily and looked at Skyra.

"Smile wide, Sky. It's adventure time."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

please no he can't be

"You single?"

I don't care I don't care I don't care how bluntly I put it I literally can't even handle this ruse anymore she is ditzy

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mihlra

"I'll take that as a good thing, then," Mihlra decided, running her fingers through the tufts of fur on the rahi's lupine head.  She didn't really have any experience with rahi... actually on second thought she did, a lot of experience, regardless, who didn't like to be pet?

That was metaphorical, and the next person to run their hand over her head was going to be needing a replacement.

"So what, you're some kind of animal trainer?"

IC: Sentinel NPC

The knock was answered relatively quickly by a lean matoran bearing the Sentinel insignia on her brown torso armor.  She looked at the inventor quizzically, pale blue eyes narrowing, before asking with a relatively cheerful tone, "You wouldn't happen to be Farzan, would you?"

Edited by The Tomorrow Girl

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Been there, done that. Got some free weapons. Want to see?" Tenjin asked, pulling his arm back and charging up a ball of throwable electricity.

"Yeah, let's not get into another fight so soon, knuckle-head. I didn't exactly find our last stay at Hotel la Prison all that enjoyable," Taranis growled, causing his brother to mumble something incoherent before he eventually dispersed the energy. "Besides, we should just let tall, dark, and brooding over here continue to drink himself to death. He seems to be doing a pretty good job of it already, and it would be just a shame if we were to interupt him."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"You've already interrupted me, brakas," Kelz snapped, standing up and straightening to his full Vortixx height, towering over the conjoined skakdi. "Now apologise." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"And if we don't...?" Tenjin asked, already knowing the answer as he slowly wrapped his chain around his fingers in anticipation.

"Here we go again...," Taranis sighed as he suddenly facepalmed.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Kelz smirked. "Stop hitting yourself." 

"If you knew what it was like to be attached to him since the day you were born, you'd be constantly doing it too," Taranis said.

"Hey, I'm still here, Karz-head! Not that I could really go anywhere without your buzz-killing rear in the first place, but semantics," Tenjin said.

"I'm surprised you even know what that word means."

"Shut up."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He was beginning to think he could have a lot of fun with these two. "So, which one of you is the smartest?" 

"That depends on your definition of the word 'smart'" Taranis stated abruptly. "If you're looking for someone who can actually come up with a coherent plan that doesn't usually end up backfiring in your face, I'm your man. If instead you want someone who's knowledge is only limited to giving himself alcohol poisoning and lung cancer while maintaining the common sense of an average rock, you're looking for this bozo over here."

"No, no, no... He's got it all wrong," Tenjin explained. "If you're searching for someone who thinks fast on their feet and and excells at causing damage, both of the personal and proprietal nature, I'm your guy. If instead you're looking for someone who devotes his entire existence to thinking up ways to ruin your fun, you want this buzz-kill."

"Well, considering that your definition of 'fun' seems to draw the attention of the village guard everywhere you go, we'd probably still be rotting in jail if I didn't, Gukko-brain."

"And if you didn't, there'd be a few less guards that upstanding citizens like ourselves would have to worry about in the first place, Kikinalo-face."

"Manas-meat."

"Kavinika-dung!"

"Kane-Ra-skull!"

"Brakas-tentacle!"

"That doesn't even make sense!"

"It doesn't have to! Now shut up!"

Taranis unsheathed his machete and raised it above his head threateningly as another ball of electricity cackled in Tenjin's hand.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He did his best not to burst out laughing. This was the most fun he'd had in ages, but all good things had to come to an end. Time to finish them off. "Alright... but which one of you is better with the ladies?" 

IC: Ryza - Po-Koro Streets.

Ryza stormed down the street, scuffing her feet. Kelz never ceased to infuriate her. He was pompous, arrogant, and here he was again, bragging about murdering their parents. But he was still her brother. She had to tolerate him, which was difficult to do at times like this.

She just needed some time on her own to cool off.

OOC: Ryza open for interaction. 

IC: Skyra

As we followed Rohan and got closer to Stannis' abode, I found myself thinking more and more on this mission ahead of us. We had to venture into the six temples...but what for? What was in there that was so important that Joske had insisted this be done?

And where the ###### is Joske, that ######. 

"Dorian..." I brought the prolonged silence that Dorian was busy brooding in, Rohan was far enough ahead of us that she couldn't hear. "We don't have any idea what to expect in these temples...what do we do if Stannis doesn't know either? Go into these temples blind?" I'd venture into these temples no matter what the stakes, but having some idea of what we were dealing with would be nice. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Taranis grimaced, catching on to what the Vortixx was trying to do.

"I prefer a specific type of woman, and don't chase down every one of them I see in the hopes that I'll eventually get some action," he responded. "So in that respect, I'll have to concede that one to my brother."

Tenjin smiled. While he wasn't as gifted in realising when he was being played, he did recognise one of his twin's plans when he saw one.

So he did what came naturally to him; he started running his mouth.

"Simple," he said. "Me. Just ask the one you were with last week; we seemed to really be hitting it off."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Is that so?" Kelz mused. Obviously these two weren't quite as dumb as they looked. Still dumb, of course. "It's funny, because the only girl I've spent any time with since I wound up on this island a fortnight ago was my sister... and she hasn't been anywhere near you two... or you one... whatever the karz you are...." 

He glowered at the duo. "The next time you want to come up with a stupid story, try for something a little more convincing." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC:

"You'll have some stories to tell your surfer pals, if you ever see them again. Or we'll die," I said casually. "I'm still alive for Tuara. Do you see me giving a about Echelon? Did you notice how long I stuck around to do my job in Ta-Koro? It ain't nothin' to me anymore, Sky. The good guy experiment failed. I'm doing this favor for Cael...and then I'm getting the girl back. Cross my t's. Dot my i's. That's my five hundred year plan."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Oh, but she was," Taranis said grinning as he lowered his weapon. "You see, when the Sentinels blasted us through that wall during the fight, we ended up emerging into the street right next to her and the other guards that were patching her up."

"Granted, we didn't have the chance to properly introduce ourselves, but the look she was giving me said it all, buddy," Tenjin continued, wondering if they had succeeded in getting under his skin yet. "And boy, was she into me."

"Yup. I sense a romantic dinner for... well, technically three, since I have to be there and put up with them and all, in the near future."

"Who knows? Play my cards right, and I might just end up becoming your brother-in-law someday..."

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He captain stifled a yawn. The skakdi's attempts to get under his skin were really quite pathetic. "A word to the wise, gentlemen," he slurred, "before trying to insult someone's sister, try to get all of the facts first. My sister only dates her own species." 

Which was why he'd stopped hiring Vortixx for his crew a long time ago. Ryza had kept gallivanting off with every cute guy - or girl - she met. Incredibly frustrating.... kind of like these two idiots were being right now. "Now, are you morons done wasting my time?" 

"You never know," Tenjin said. "I've been known to be mighty... persuasive when I want to be."

"Besides," Taranis piped up. "You've gone and drank yourself into a stupor, so even if we weren't done wasting your time, which, for the record, we aren't, it's not like you could stand up on your own long enough to get away from us anyway. Karz, for all you know, we could be figments of your imagination that took on the appearance of two very attractive gentlemen you saw in the street a week ago, come to torment you while you sit here and wallow in your own suck. Sure, you could ask the next person who walks by if they see us as well, but can you really be one-hundred percent sure that they aren't just another resident taking up space in that messed up world you call a head? I didn't think so. Like it or not, your stuck with us for now, and we're just getting started."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Or I could just tell the bouncer that you two are harassing me," Kelz replied smugly, "so even if both you and he actually are figments of my imagination, you'll still be gone.... when he tosses you out on your sorry conjoined behinds." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick