BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Jokaro

"Permission won't be a problem." He scribbled in whatever was required on the form.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gatanka

The Lesterin caught the fruit, stared at it, and then (disregarding Onamazu's tutorial) put the entire thing in his mouth and chewed, as he had the apples.

He nodded in approval.

"The skin is quite bitter, but the rest is quite delectable." He continued to chew, mumbling "How have I never come across these?"

Lenat- Po-koro- Engineering Department

IC: Taking the now completed form over to his desk Lenat stamped it with one of several stamps sitting on his desk. Several filing cabinet issues later the pair were walking back out of the office.

"I guess the first thing to go over is organization, which is pretty simple. We have two different types of workers here, Inventors and Builders. Inventors are self explanatory, they come up with stuff for the koro to use. The builders jobs are, once again pretty self explanatory. They make the stuff that the inventors come up with."

"You of course are one of the former.Each inventor has their own private workshop, somewhere they can think and tinker to their hearts delight. That can either be in this building or in a place of your choosing. I must warn you though, choosing an outside workshop limits the amount of security that can be in place."

Leading the way down two flights of stairs and past several rooms the duo came to what was probably the largest single open area in the building. Long tables filled the area in rows, most of them empty. However one row had six beings of varying species at it. Each one was assembling a piece of some mechanism or another, passing it on to the person next to them once finished. At the end of the tables sat several very large crossbows that had obviously been recently finished.

"This is where the Builders work. When things are slow they each work on a single project, that way everyone knows how everything is put together. However we have recently started work on a new form of crossbow so the second method is used. By having a single person specialize with a single part of whatever is being created we can speed up production and the quality of each individual piece, and therefor the entire product."

Turning to look down at the person beside him, Lenat asked.

"Any questions so far?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Mihlra [Market]

The toa of Lightning smiled in greeting, and absently ran her hand over the top of Karv's head once again.  Maybe she'd have to get herself a cute little Kavinika pup, Mata Nui knows she deserved it.  Maybe Le-Koro, they had a thing for Rahi taming, right?

"If you don't mind me asking Mar, what kind of job are you working through now?  Someone look at another the wrong way?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Day

It would have been easy to hold fast and wait for the beasts to fall upon them. It was definitely the smarter choice, rather than scramble and get picked off one by one. Day however, had the luxury of a Kualsi; if he played his cards right and reacted quick enough, maybe he would be able to do some damage and get away before they offed him.

Maybe.

He didn't know enough about them yet, so he wasn't ready to charge in right away. Instead, he followed Lux's lead, teleporting to a safe distance behind the minotaurs, baring his blade in observance.

Once they were distracted, he would strike.

IC: Rungui

I was soooo tempted to unload the entire clip into one of those things. My fingers were this close to snapping the trigger repeatedly, and they probably would have kept going even as the gun went click click click.

Fortunately, I still had some reasonable sense going on for me. The pistol behaved more like a shotgun than anything, which meant I had to wait 'till they were close enough before I could fire away and pray I didn't get speared or stampeded or eaten alive.

How the ###### did I land myself in this mess?

---

IC: Avier

"Who doesn't like the concept of free money?"

One of the teams scored. Crowd went wild. Woo.

"Still, it goes beyond money for me. I just like to win, y'know?"

Lenat- Po-koro- Engineering Department

IC: Oh how wonderful...politics.

This was a tricky question for the Vortixx. Technically he was part of the revolution, but his current position in Hewkii's government was still entirely valid and would need to remain so if Lenat was to have any chance of bringing it all to a peaceful conclusion.

"I can't say that they are entirely without merit. Hewkii passed some very strict laws to protect the koro a while ago. However, those fliers and posters play too much on the reader's emotions and knee-jerk reactions. I know a lot of Sentinels and none of them are how that propaganda displays them. I also know for a fact that Hewkii did what he did out of a desire to make sure the koro survived."

"I fail to see what that has to do with the situation at hand though."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Ryza and Kelz.

"Come on, get up," she nudged him with her foot, trying to get him to wake up.

But, considering how ridiculously drunk he was, it was no surprise that he continued snoring away. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Daltrahk

Finally catching up with his companion, Daltrahk kept up the pace rather well. "So... Where are we.. Headed?"

IC: Zelvin (Po-Koro)

"I can't tell you at the moment, but rest assured I think you'll understand when we get there" Zelvin replied where she ran in the front of the group.

She appeared quite springy for her age, by the way.

Zelvin herself didn't offer any thought to how she looked as she was running through the streets, her mind was racing even faster than she was. She had a plan (however small and arbitrary) developing, and when she had a plan developing she was always went all-in.

This could end up being very fun.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Skyra

Ronah's response snapped me out of my thoughts enough to make me blush. I didn't want to pretend to be newlyweds, it wasn't fun anymore. Not with how reality was slapping me in the face. 

Instead of some sort of quip or overly cheerful response I just looked away from Dorian and Ronah, pretending to be distracted by something else. I looked for something, anything to focus on. 

Well, there's that butterfly again... It seemed to be spinning in circles and going in random directions, struggling to keep itself flying. Feeling a bit sorry for it, I carefully guided it with my powers, the wind gently blowing it towards my hand. It landed...or crashed rather into my palm, but once it was safe in my hands it remained there, seemingly content to stay put. 

​I stared wistfully at the mentally challenged butterfly, feeling nothing but melancholy as I realized how much we had in common, we were both damaged, through no fault of our own, and there didn't seem to be anything we could do about it. 

Is this what being depressed is like? It kind of sucks. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Nartam) Back again. How many times have I come here? 4 times? 5? I can't even remember anymore. It will be dark soon. I should find some shelter before the nocturnal Rahi awake from their slumber. Not that I couldn't fight any of them off. Not that I cared if I got hurt in the process. But I'm weary from my last battle with the Rahkshi. I need to rest. I see the Tiro Canyon. That will make a good shelter for the night. I enter the Canyon, set up my tent and a fire, and prepare a small fish I caught earlier in the day. It wasn't much, but it would sustain me until I reached Po-Koro. I had my meal and put out the fire. Darkness soon fell upon me. Soon, despite my best efforts, I lost myself in sleep. Now I hate sleeping. When I sleep, I have nightmares, terrors that already haunt my every waking moment. The only difference is I can't distract it with the struggles of everyday life. It's like being forced to watch a Muaka maul an Ash Bear, eating it over and over and over again. I miserably tried to wake up, tried to end the nightmares, but I was so tired, and sleep was so welcoming. I didn't wake up until the sun was at it's highest point in the sky. I was half insane when I did. Packing my tent, slowly regaining my sanity, I left the cavern and headed to Po-Koro. My name is Nartam, and this is my story.

OOC: Hello BPZRPG. Ready to begin.

Edited by Bioghost1000

IC: It took a moment for Skorm to compose himself. He had been standing in front of Stannis' door for what seemed like weeks. He sighed, steeling himself. Whatever the Toa Maru had to say, it was ultimately up to Skorm to decide his own fate... to discover his own Destiny. His Antidermis infection had fed on his resentment of his lack of choice; his life was finally in his own hands, but he had blood on them he had to expunge. The massive Ba-Toa sighed, and banged on Stannis' door several times.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Elysi

"You look like you're plotting something," said Elysi from beside her fellow mercenary. The reddish warrior was jogging in order to keep up with Zelvin's sudden increase in speed, which was rather surprising really. It looked as if Mama Clench hadn't lost too much since retirement. "Care to share some juicy details?"

IC:

"Well, if that's what you think." I laced my fingers together and cracked them, then rolled my head around on my neck with a low groan. "Any Aggressors in town, per chance?"

Anything that could get Skyra's head back in the game a little? Fine by me. Even if it meant a dull, throbbing ache in mine.

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm gonna name you Spazzy, I told the butterfly. I perked up when I heard the term 'Aggressors' come from Dorian's mouth. That brought back memories, I hadn't realized that little group of ours had become famous enough for Dorian to have heard about it, then again Dorian probably heard about everything

IC: (Darkwalk Quest)

Gyn's light stopped on a pair of sickly green eyes. 

There wasn't time for more observation than that, as the head of a spear rocketed out of the darkness towards the Matoran and his mount. From the shadows a bellow echoed, the sound wracking the nerves of even the most hardened soldier. Two shapes stampeded out of the dim passage, one on the left, the other on the right. They could be seen with a little more clarity, now; bull-like beings on four legs, spears held in their two arms. Their appearance was tainted, stained black with corruption while their eyes shone the same malicious green as the fluid they had encountered earlier.

They left little time for observation, however. Their arms were kept close to their chest to guard against arrows, while they charged the group at frightening speed. If their spears weren't a threat, their hooves were more than enough to smash an unsuspecting victim. 

With horror, the military members in their midst would realize that their behavior worryingly resembled flanking tactics.

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

Melna followed the charging creatures with every stomp. They seemed unstoppable, they couldn't be matched head-on, she had to play it smart and be faster than them.

An idea formed in her mind as she noticed Day teleport behind the bulls. She grabbed her spear and planted herself near where Lux was waiting. She wanted to make it look like she intended to face them, when in reality she would evade at the last minute with her Kualsi, and then... she'd probably think of something.

IC: Sentinel NPC

The knock was answered relatively quickly by a lean matoran bearing the Sentinel insignia on her brown torso armor.  She looked at the inventor quizzically, pale blue eyes narrowing, before asking with a relatively cheerful tone, "You wouldn't happen to be Farzan, would you?"

IC: Farzan (Sentinel HQ)

"That's right, are you the bossman?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

His hand still looked the same, but he could still feel the antidermis burning and writhing against it, hear Skorm's cries in his ears as the curse was blasted out of him. As Skorm had said, the mask certainly did have quite the kick on it... But more than Skorm's words, his own echoed in his head. If only his sin could be cut out with the gift of a magic mask... He shook his head, shaking himself out of his reverie, watched the muscles in his hand flex as he moved each of his fingers in order, then his eyes moved up to the mural he had painted. Reo had told him to get a hobby–“Take up fingerpainting” was exactly what the Ko-Toa had said–and he had. Started painting, to be exact. Paints were easy to come by out here, and it was a hobby he could do alone. He hadn't been terribly good to start with, but practice had helped, and the mural he had painted of the Toa Mata on his wall looked reasonably okay. All six of them, with their weapons extended toward the symbol of the three virtues in the sky... Kopaka surrounded in black, the others in white.

A knock at the door. Stannis stood, pulling a curtain across the mural, and going to answer the door–and that same Ba-Toa was there.

“Truth be told, I did not expect to see you again. Most don't come back after that level of pain from a healing."

IC: Ronah

"Of course quite a few of them still live here. Kale and Naona, I'm fairly certain... I know that Captain Dehkaz does. I don't roll with the higher ups, though, so I don't know a lot of what's going on." Ronah sighed, shielding her eyes from the sun. "We're almost there, but it looks like he might have company."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I moved a bit closer to the others, still holding the butterfly. "You wouldn't happen to know if Naona is in town would you?" My depression was still going strong, but the thought of seeing some of my old friends allowed me to push it down and set it aside for the time being. Looking toward Stannis house we'd just about arrived, though if he had company then we'd probably have to wait till they left. 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC:

you're heartless

she's an idiot

you're heartless shaddix

GET IT TOGETHER

"Maybe we'll see them in Le-Koro," I suggested. "Or Ga. I know you little s hate being at work almost as much as I hate you being at work."

get_it_together.exe failed

CIPH_PLS.wav [4]

"Maybe I should just see Stannis now."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Looked at Dorian for a moment. How should I respond to that? Should I even bother responding to that? A hour ago I would have said something witty but I just didn't have it in me anymore. 

"Yeah, that's probably wise. Who knows how long his guest will be here."

IC: Prei

I think back. They had left in a hurry, but Lusgi and Jim overheard something about Onu.

Likely the village of earth, unless they had decided against it.

I bite into a plain cinnamon doughnut. The sugary coating rubs against my lips. It is always interesting to cleanse my palate with the simpler flavours after consuming numerous, more radical ones.

Chew.

Chew.

Chew.

"Onu-wahi, possibly."