BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Gothicus found a shop. After spending some time bartering with its owner, and being kicked out for reasons we won't disclose, he decided that hey, he was thirsty. He headed for the cantina. Maybe that would go better.

Maybe.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Ugh, I need to some leaving certain posts open like that. Should've just made one post and gotten inside the cantina already. I'm awful. May just find an excuse to head to a different location.

IC: Gothicus entered the cantina.

"I'm baaack! Who wants to hear my newest story?"

A collective groan followed, presumably.

He took a seat, completely oblivious, with a smug look on his face as he prepared to recite his latest tale of excitement in the Po-Wahi deserts.

OOC: Open for interaction, btw.

Edited by Artakha's Ghost

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:Arvas

Arvas sighed. These people, he didn't even.

"There's this wonderful thing called alcohol, or something like that. A lot of people like it, it gives you a headache that's memory-worthy the following morning and makes most people lose their inhibitions and start shambling around like the ambulatory deceased. That's what she's probably on about." He explained, his voice slightly more grumbly than usual. He turned on the spot.

"Personally, I'm okay with one or two of them. Now, next question." He clapped his hands together, eyes scanning the group.

"Who here knows how to find an inn?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Arvas' face instantly changed from a hopeful, questioning look to what would initially appear to be a blank one. Upon closer inspection, however, there was a subtle but present look of despondency, and almost desperation.

"What. What.. That was a simple yes or no question, how did you conclude to respond to that with demands for alcohol?" The intensity in his eyes strengthened with each word, but he gave no time for an answer.

"Y'know what, on second thought, don't answer that. I'll just go find an inn." His voice became ever so slightly raspy towards the end. Without another word, he spun on the spot, striding off ahead.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Volin

In my position, most people would spin a story about how they had the dumbest, most interesting time trying to strike a bargain with a pirate captain, but hey, I'm an honest man and I aim to please no one. So, being true to the lazy schmuck I am, I'm just gonna tell you that I had a chat with the captain of a legitimate trade ship headed to Ta-Koro, and he agreed to deliver our crew for a nominal fee of five hundred widgets.

I called him cheap, so we settled on four hundred. 

After shaking on it and agreeing that me and my crew would pay up front the next day, I wound up back on the streets, looking for the others. Sure enough, they didn't get far 'cause there was Arvas, walking ahead of everyone else with pout on his face and sulk in his stride.

Probably had enough of the hippie's ####. I know I had.

"Yo!" I called out, waving for their attention. "I got us a ride!"

IC: "Now," Gothicus said, "pay me."

The small audience that had gathered around him, most-likely outsiders who weren't aware of Gothicus' "legacy", seemed incredulous. One pointed out that Gothicus' story wasn't even finished.

"It's intermission," the Po-Matoran lied as he started to slink away, "I'm just getting a drink." He headed over to the bar and sat down. Geez, crowd gets tougher every year it seems.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: *awakes* "Gosh... What is this place? Am i in middle of a Desert? I remember being here before... A long time ago.

My head hurts! And why am i even talking to myself?"

OOC: Suddenly a voice in Izen talks to him.

IC: "Looks like we passed out have we?"

"Wha... Who... Umm... Where are you?"

"Another plane of existence... You'll remember when you get a little energy."

OOC: Izen slowly walks around in the desert looking for a house nearby.

After a pretty long time ago "starting" im back ... Oh and the "Another plane of existence" thing isnt all too necessary

just a pinch of my characters weird backstory i wont go into detail too much about that so dont worry!

Edited by Kayori alias Equalize

I am sorry for all grammar errors.

If i dont response to any important posts pls message me.

My BZPRPG Profiles are:

Izen [Toa] [Pakari] [Iron] [Smith,Wanderer,Warrior & more]

Aum [Rahi] [Bird] [Companion of Izen]

Edan [Toa] [Volitak] [Sonic] [Thief and Asassine]

Koyo [Matoran] [Sanok] [Plasma] [Travelling Merchant/Cook]

Placeholder [Species] [Kanohi] [Element] [Quick Info]

Arvas looked up.

Mata Nui, please let this man be as sane as I remember

"Good job. Now we just need to find an inn, because I ain't never been to this town before, Guitar Girl has descended into nothing but demands for alcohol and nobody else seems to know what they're after either."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Gothicus ordered a drink. He glanced around the cantina a bit while waiting for it, briefly noticing the crowd he had accumulated dispersing. Oh well. He turned back to see his order sitting before him. Just before he was about to take a drink, he realized something: he didn't have any money. Oh, right. Ungrateful Brakas didn't pay me, he thought, looking over his person in vain, hoping to find something to give the bartender. "Listen," he said, "I'm a little short on funds. Here's what we'll do, I'll just take this, and when I have the widgets, I'll pay you for it. How's that?"

A loud THUD indicated the Po-Matoran being thrown out on his face.

He got up and dusted himself off. "Fine! I didn't want it anyway! It's not like I'm incredibly thirsty...and hungry...and tired..."

By all means, this was not a good day.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Probably not," I shrugged, being none the wiser. "but it'll do. C'mon, let's go inside." 

Pushing the door open, I made a face when I caught a whiff of stale beer and what could've been mould. The place looked worse for wear on the inside than it did on the outside, which was saying something, and I could already pick out the drunks and troublemakers by the bar. 

Poor consolation or not, at least it was cheap.

"Make sure your wallet and your dignity are intact by the end of the night. Gonna need fifty widgets each and all of you in walking condition for the ride tomorrow morning, alright?"

The smell of beer didn't seem to bother Arvas as he entered, but the mould did. If that's what it was.

Guitar Girl asked for money. And he sighed. What was this lot? Grumbling, he reached into his pocket, feeling about and getting a rough estimate of his money. He pulled his hand out and handed some to her.

"There's 25, half of it done. Have fun."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"Uh no." I said rather suddenly. Before guitar girl could get her grubby little fingers on the widgets and 'have fun' (for god's sake Arvas), they magically shot through the air and into my palm, only to magically disappear as I shoved them in my pocket.

Woooooooooow.

Volin's being a ##### again! 

"Listen," I started exasperatedly, trying but failing to keep the irritation out of my voice. I mean, how did this girl expect to buy beer or rent a room if she didn't even have any money? "If you're gonna hand out charity to the broke girl, give it here. I'll make sure it actually goes toward her fare and not a wild night of beer and throw-up."

Edited by TX Wade

IC:

"Hey now...I was only planning on using that money for the rent!" Oceanna said with exasperation.

Curse you Volin, I really wanted that beer.

"Anyway...the music industry has been a little rough lately, but I promise after we make a killing from hunting Rahkshi I'll pay you back with interest!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Moving this thing along (per request) 'cause we've been here forever

Y'know, I'm not really up to describing my morning, so I'll make it nice and short for you. We woke up, ate, walked to the docks, boarded the ship, paid the captain, and sailed to Ta-Koro.

Oh, and someone probably threw up somewhere in that chain of events.

Whoo.

OOC: Rahkshi Hunters to Ta-Koro

IC: Gothicus wandered the streets of Po-Koro. He wasn't entirely sure what to do next, just that he needed money and a place to stay. Surely, an inn wouldn't turn away a poor soul in need of rest just because of a lack of widgets, right?
Oh, they would.
Dejected, the Po-Matoran decided that maybe he should just return to the desert.
The barren, vicious Rahi-filled desert.
A nearby collapsed shack seemed awfully inviting right now. Gothicus curled up under it and hoped that the morning would bring new beginnings.
And some food.

OOC: I'm probably painting the residents of Po-Koro as extremely rude. I guess that's just how Gothicus perceives them.
Also, I hope there's nothing wrong with the collapsed shack bit...

Edited by Artakha's Ghost

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Marda

Marda walked into the cantina and looked around, scratching her head.

"Uh...Karz, this isn't my bar...Great Spirit, my head hurts..." she groaned, walking over to the bar and sitting. She rested her pounding head in one hand and tapped on the bar with the other, hoping someone was actually there. "I want the strongest drink you've got...twice." she said, praying whatever she got was strong enough to soothe her pain. It was clear she wouldn't be getting rid of it the usual way anytime soon.

OOC: Marda is open!

OOC: Hello, Marda

IC: Farzan (Po-Koro, Bar)

"Fascinating! Today seems to be an unusually good day for the 'people who drink to forget' demographic" a totally non-ironic, hopefully husky and way too jovial voice beamed in thought-emptying deliberation.

At the theoretical instance when the supposed Toa strained her jangly neck and tilted her head upwards to investigate the sound, the overactive visage of yours truly beamed down at her from up under the ceiling, visibly engaged, but at the same time embarassed.

"Don't worry, citizen, I'm a professional" I assured her as I returned my attention to my current experiment. I had developed a hypothesis that my Wrist-Volo when fired with oversized springloads would lodge itself so thoroughly in the ceiling of commonplace domestic housing that it would be a real challenge to loosen it. The experiment was so far proving my theories very conclusively.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Are you having trouble up there?" somebody else in the tavern asked, in a tone that made one think that the man asking it was raising one eyebrow while he spoke in a small expression of curiosity and bemusement with what was happening around him. Which, of course, he was. After a moment he stood, and walked over to Farzan, smiling at the slight predicament that the Matoran had gotten into.

"Need somebody to help pull you out?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Farzan (Po-Koro, Tavern)

Still hanging onto the launcher itself, I procced to dangle slightly, suspended by the grapnel claw that still hung tightly in the ceiling. It made the point better than any words could, which was a shame for the many words I were about to use.

"In order to complete the experiment, my current working theory is 'yes', but we can't just skip to the next base like that all of a sudden. Ma's last words, or at least it was something she said at some point before she died, was to not trust strangers with sensitive business. So let's introduce ourselves first, eh?"

In lieu of a handshake, I opted to wave instead.

"Name's Farzan; taskmaster, inventor and reformed member of the criminal elements, and who might you be?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"My name is Cotan," the Toa replied, nodding back. "Currently unemployed mercenary, who generally avoids taking on any criminal contracts. Nice to see we're similar in that regard at least." He then looked at the grapnel stuck in the ceiling, then back at the Matoran who was currently attached to it.

"I'm sorry to say that this doesn't look like particularly sensitive business, if you're testing it in the middle of town."

profiles i guess

IC: Farzan (Po-Koro, Tavern)

"Yeah, I think I overestimated the effect that my reputation would have on people's ability to not take me seriously. You proved that right now"

Whoa, that was unusually self-aware of me, maybe the blood rushing to my head was having an effect.

I clambered back onto the beam, and took a moment to let my mask lenses whir as a demonstrative sign of deep, considered contemplation.

"I could probably use some help avoiding more than strictly necessary property damage, I'm not too fond of mobs, there's so little space in them"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Keep your hands out of the way, then," Cotan replied, before stepping over. There was a bit of cable left between Farzan's wrist and the grapnel, which Cotan wrapped around his hand before he grabbed the base of the currently-lodged tool. Then, without a second's warning, he yanked rather hard, the grapnel coming out quickly - almost fast enough that Farzan would have been sent flying if he wasn't prepared.

Instead, of course, he was floating in the air before being gently set upon the ground, courtesy of Cotan's Matatu. Transferring his attention, the Toa of Air looked back at the now-gouged ceiling, and shrugged. "I doubt much better could've been managed. Maybe it'd be slightly less noticeable, but that's about the best result we could have at the moment."

profiles i guess

IC: Marda

I'm...not drinking to forget...just to dull the pain in my skull." Marda said softly, though the stranger was already engaged in a new conversation. Realizing that all the alcohol in the Wahi wouldn't help her, Marda inched her hand slowly towards the stranger, hoping he wouldn't notice when she discharged a mite of her pent up energy into him.

"Just a tickle of confusion...behind the eyes...nothing more..." she whispered.

Edited by WalkLikeAZombie

IC: Farzan (Po-Koro, Tavern)

"I agree. At least now I have a convenient excuse to offer the proprietor my services fixing it by testing another invention"

It was at that moment that a weird feeling came over me, my gaze suddenly swimming out of focus like an embarassed Ruki Fish, and a stinging feeling prodding into my brain like an incredibly annoying idea shouting at me "look at me, I'm an awesome idea, you should totally use me for something right now"

And then it disappeared, like the flash in the pan it probably was and the world came back to normal.

"Whoa, that was trippy, but... nothing came of that. I kinda expected an amazing idea to slam into my head from that, but... nothing. Did you also go out of focus for a sec?" I asked Cotan.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...