BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Gairu--

"Hey, don't say that to me," said Gairu to Ayna, as she got between him and Kultax.  "I didn't have anything to do with this."

IC: Toa Selos

Toa Selos has been months looking for a Matoran that helped him on tragic times and then dissapeared. He finds a group of people and hears the phrase I think we should get the little guy first. Toa Selos runs to the Toa of Plazma who said that and says.

"Hey have you seen a little Matoran with a red Volitak called Tyranus?"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Toa Selos stops and and says to himself only people close to him know that name then he sees a melted rock and says

"You knew him"

Then he gets his sword out

"YOU TOA OF PLASMA KILLED HIM!"

And thens he pins the Toa of Plasma to the floor.

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Gairu was too slow to prevent the Toa of Fire from jumping, but he was able to pry him off of Rebraz and get him to the ground.  He put his foot on the Toa's chest.

"Look, bro," he said, "Can we stop with all the impulsive trying to kill everyone?  You're just as bad as Biotron."

IC: Toa Rebraz

Rebraz got to his feet. He approached the Toa and pinned him against a large rock.

"Hey listen, pal. You shouldn't be going around accusing people of murder. I didn't kill nobody, you hear me?"

He lifted his fist in front of the Toa's face. "And if you don't believe me, well, let's just say I haven't used this fist for anything useful for a long time."

Edited by Koala Kranan

IC: Konihi

Ok this was unbelievable. It was also a good example of why I preferred to stay alone back at home. These people can control the elements themselves, yet they waste their time being idiots. As soon as a good opportunity presents itself I am ditching these people. I could deal with this violent raving madtoa, but I didn't care for saving Rebraz either.

• Upvote 1

"I am accusing but you as only people close to him knew about him being kicked out of Ta Wahi and having that ridiculous name after that"

Then he hears what another person said and he respond

"Insane I think you are confusing names here Biotron cured me from being insane from almost passing away by impaling myself. He is the nicest guy that I ever knew and you took him away"

Toa Selos activates the powers of the Hau to escape from being pinned.

OOC: Guys am I doing something wrong in the RPG just to know?

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

OOC: I'm not sure if you can escape from being pinned with a Hau. Other than that, you're doing fine.

The Toa created a sheild around himself by activating his Hau, separating Rebraz from him. This Toa was really infuriating him.

Alright Rebraz, calm yourself down. He took a deep breath to ease his thoughts and turned back to the Toa.

"Look, pal. How about we settle down and talk like civilized people, okay?"

Edited by Koala Kranan
  • Upvote 1

OOC: Thanks for a moment I was worrying if I did something wrong

Toa Selos stays still and says

"Alright then but I'm gonna check that melted rock before we talk"

Toa Selos comes back and says

"Well it seems I was wrong you dint kill him but why issint he with you and how do you know him"

OOC: Just to clear some stuff out the reason he freaked out is because he dint see Biotron with you guys and you people knew his name sorry for the confusion but that's why he attacked you guys.

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

OOC: It's okay, I can understand why he attacked.

He crossed his arms and turned to the others then back to the Toa.

"Um, let's just say the guy freaked out and ran off to who-knows-where."

Edited by Koala Kranan

Now that things were calmer, I might as well get some background info on Biotron. This Toa might be able to give me some clues to how Biotron spotted me so easily when we first met.

"Bigger question is, who was the Biotron you knew? Why do you care for him so much?"

OOC Edit: Missed a quesiton mark

Edited by The Invisible Noob

"Well my name is Toa Selos I and another Toa knew Biotron from one day I and 2 other Toa where in the woods and in there we fought something I've forgotten over time what it was but it took one of the Toas lives we later ran to Ta Wahi in there we sat outside without a place to stay and having thoughts of departing this island forever till Biotron known as Tyranus at the time a member the Ta Wahi guard gave us shelter and made us happy and got rid of those thoughts that we had. Sadly that would not last as one day a Ko Matoran a visitor found out that Tyranus was sheltering us and because of that he was banished to Ko Wahi in where he lost a bet with another Ko Matoran and from there he was named by him Biotron I would visit him in Ko Wahi till one day he disappeared. We've never seen him since but we did found a piece of wood with carvings that said places to go and it was circled Ga Wahi we dint find him there so we split and I chose to look for him in Po Wahi and it seems that he is here somewhere. Now I must ask all of you what are you're names"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

So Biotron used to be a  guard, that partially explained how he was perceptive enough to spot a hidden Araka. Still, in my homeland, no tribe was so inhospitable that it would banish a person for sheltering others. They were pathetic weaklings, but they stuck together. Why would Ta Koro be so draconian. What was up here?

"Konihi, and why was he banished for sheltering your group?" 

Toa Selos thought for a second if he could say it but he later found out that it would be better to be honest to them by not killing him

"Well you see in my early days me and the other 2 were let's say bad people and we we're banned from Ta Wahi for what we did in those days that's why he was banished by sheltering us but I don't know to this day how that Ko Matoran knew who we were as we've changed since those days"

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: Dalyn

Dalyn erupted from her seat in a flash, nocking an arrow as quickly as she could in her abrupt transition to face the rear guardsmen. Her eyes immediately locked onto the one with the crystal prisms, identifying her as the bigger threat out of the pair, and she released the bowstring no more than a second later before preparing for another fast shot.

"Get the guy with the hat," she said to no one in particular.

Edited by Young Wade

This guy wasn't really making any sense.  Might as well just humor him and give out my name, Gairu thought.

"Gairu.  And we said Biotron's crazy because he is."

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - The Iron Mahi (Passenger Car)

Upon noticing that their chances of subtly making their way towards the back of the train had effectively gone up in smoke, Taranis simply shook his head before turning towards his brother and revealing their plan of attack.

"Remember "The Great Brouhaha?" Specifically the part before you decided to #### everything up?"

"Of course I do, moron. Everything that made that job worthwhile was because of me."

"Same concept," he said, gesturing towards the Toa of Sonics Kynaera was currently dealing with, the overeager passenger attempting to play hero, and his apparently nauseous sidekick who had barely bothered to do anything yet. "Different targets."

Giving Dalyn enough time to pass them as she focused her efforts towards the Sentinels at their rear, the duo forced themselves into the aisle as they too readied their weapons and prepared for battle. Taking advantage of the sudden opening left by their teleporting comrade, Tenjin fired a quick blast of Impact Vision towards the Sentinel's position, attempting to catch them off-guard and make them slightly easier for the Ba-Toa to deal with. The De-Skakdi, on the other hand, leveled his Sonic Projector towards the direction of the other two before unleashing a continuous cluster of high-frequency sound waves, aiming to painfully disorient the pair and make them think twice about butting into matters that didn't concern them.

OOC: That's Sorox and Datrox, by the way. Looks like the two of you will be fending off the Terror Twins for the duration of this fight. :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Toa Selos looks at the stranger confused and says

"That's impossible Biotron is the most sane person that I've met"

Then he thinks for himself....maybe the Toa of plasma thretend him yes that must be Biotron would NEVER attack without a reason.

Then he looks at the Toa of Plasma and says

"You must've threatened him there is no OTHER REASON why he could've attacked you HE is not crazy HE can't be"

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

"Thanks then I'll be going trying to find him"

Toa Selos while leaving thinks

It can't be he can't be crazy and if it is it's my fault I endangered him now I need to take care of him.

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: (Datrox)

"Get the guy with the hat."
Oh.
That's me.

​Datrox looked around to see if any other beings had rose to attack, and saw a Skakdi leveling some sort of weapon at that him and Sorox, that suddenly unleashed a soundwave that prompted the Toa of Fire to cover his audio receptors. He turned to Cyramar.
​"M-maybe now's a good time to actually do something, Patchwork!"

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Cyramar

The third member of the trio, a quiet mass of parts that didn't belong with one another, had been ignored by this enemy. And, the Skakdi that was now attacking Datrox and Sorox was focusing on them, not him.

Of course, Datrox had decided to blow his element of surprise out of the water.

In one motion, Cyramar stood up fully, drawing his...plasma gun, he supposed, pointing it at the Skakdi's waist and loosing two quick shots. A painful distraction, at the very least. It could burn through stone, after all.

OOC: Mebeh not, Taranis/Tenjin :P

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"Well, that was weird," Gairu said as the Toa of Fire left.

To Rebraz, he said, "As you can see, we seem to have a habit of attracting all sorts of characters."

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Huh, these people had  surprisingly low amount of loyalty to each other if they could just forgive the guy who scared off their friend like that. Then again was Biotron really our friend? He wasn't mine at the least.

"Now back to treasure hunting, what do we know of this temple?"