Jump to content
Nuju Metru

BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: Konihi

 

I paused for a moment, going outside to graba  rock for every rap ahead of us would get tiring fast, and night impossible to do as we make our way past the traps.

"I have a better idea, Kultax can you use your element to apply pressure to the floor tiles ahead of us?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Alright, I'm just going to go along with everything previously typed up beforehand with this so I can finally put that recent fiasco over in N&D behind me. Whether those blasts of Laser Vision were deflected or not, that's something for Aegis to decide, as his character's currently the only one in harm's way.

That being said, here's Taranis and Tenjin's endgame, and one final shot in the dark from yours truly. The odds weren't exactly in our favor here anyway.

 

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - The Iron Mahi (Passenger Car)

 

Crashing into the booth they had just previously emerged from due to the unexpected blow from behind, the De-Skakdi was already in the midst of planning out their next move as his vision slowly began to return. Noticing a few more splotches of red coming from Kynaera's position than he was initially comfortable with, a quick glance in the opposite direction informed him of a distinct lack of any visible adversaries, and that Dalyn herself had more or less been captured as well.

It was abundantly clear that they needed to even the score now more than ever. 

"Tenjin," he growled quietly. "Remember what we talked about before boarding the train?"

"Well, it's about Karzing time!"

Within moments of pushing themselves back out into the aisle, sound waves and arcs of electricity from their respective bodies began radiating out into the car around them, only to lash out indescriminately at those unfortunate enough to still be nearby. Given their already fairly cramped surroundings, which served only to amplify a portion of the impending attack, the time their closest two adversaries required to retreat and avoid being caught up in the ensuing maelstrom was limited at best.

Unfortunately, however, the same could not be said for the group of spectating Matoran filling up the adjacent seats, who were now not only trapped, but also constantly being bombarded with two different types of elemental energy. True, the Toa of Sonics Kynaera was dealing with might've been able to prevent at least half of it had she been closer and not focused on fending off their teammate, but as far as Taranis was concerned, the threat they currently posed should've been enough to make those goody-two-shoes think twice before doing anything stupid. And if that happened to fail, the guards themselves would also have to concern themselves with preventing the trio from trying to call their bluff, which meant they wouldn't be able to focus entirely on the battle at hand.

"Back off! Drop your weapons, get down on the floor, and let us and our associates collect what we're after! Comply, and the hostages live to see another day!"

"Don't, and you'll be pulling them all out of here in body bags! ####, you might even have to do that for a few of them anyway, depending on how slow you all are! First one dies soon, so choose wisely!"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kultax

 

"Worth a shot."

 

I close my eyes and shake my arms a bit, loosening up. Taking a deep breath I raise my arms and lower them slowly, bringing the wind down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Temple Run

 

Po-wahi- Temple

 

IC: The test, already fragile when it was made, had not taken the last eight hundred or so years well. Tiles began dropping into the cavern below. First one by one and then all at once.

 

What remained were a series of stone pillars rising from the darkness below. Each one held a single tile on top. An inspection of those tiles would reveal the pictures to be that of a foot standing on a stylised pillar.

 

If any of the group cared to check the letters on the newly revealed path the would have discovered that they formed a word.

 

KNOWLEDGE

 

There was an almost petulent air to the hallway. As if it's long dead creators was upset at their bypassing of the rather painfully set up test. Nevertheless the path ahead was clear.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: That's the problem with running challenges for super powered individuals. They cheat.

 

IC: Konihi - Po Wahi Temple

 

I took notice of the letters below my feet as I walked the path of tiles, even though it was disconcerting to look down at the thin columns that held us up above an endless abyss. That said I had slept just fine in trees just as thick back at my home. There was something funny about how they read knowledge. Sure wisdom could take the form of spotting patterns, but back at my home wisdom always took the form of risk avoidance. On an island where danger lurked everywhere, the smartest option was to fight unfairly.

"Come on, I don't want to wait here too long before something else collapses"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

"All right, fine!" Sorox wheezed as best as he could above the noise. It would be surprising if anyone but the pair of Skakdi even was aware he could croak.

 

He began clearly rummaging through his pockets, electricity striking against the floor of the train and making him jump in surprise each time. Come on, somebody, do something! and whatever you do, don't trip him or the next breakfast course on this car will be the Sorox pancake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Cyramar

The lasers had seared his hand and momentarily made the gun leave said hand, but the red, apparently fire-themed armour had seemingly taken the brunt of it. With the blasts his first instinct had been to get out of the way, dodging back behind the cover of the seat. It was shortly after this that shrieking sonic waves and crackling arcs of electricity begun blasting through the carriage. Cyramar momentarily questioned the continued integrity of his hearing, before deciding that was an issue for another time. Cyramar got down low. With the sheer sound drowning out everything else, his movements were effectively silent, already quiet without the excess noise. Elecricity crackled over and through the chair, searing his leg, the piecemeal entity stifling a cry of pain. He had to focus.

Evening his gun out, under the gap of the chair he saw the legs of the being on the offensive. And they likely wouldn't hear or see him. Placing the sights over the knee of his target's right leg, he pulled the trigger. A hit to the legs might distract them long enough for his friends to assist. At least, at any rate.


aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

 

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

 

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Ayna)

She nudged Kultax.
"You first."


IC: (Datrox)

Mourning the destruction of his audio receptors, Datrox noticed Cyramar move to shoot one of their opponents out of the corner of his eye. He steeled himself, and crouched with his weapon still drawn, his eyes cast downward.

To Taranis and Tenjin, it would have seemed as though he was standing down--but in reality, he was waiting for his ally to hopefully succeed in striking one of them, leaving an opening for him to attack.


letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu was just about to cross the chasm, when he realized for the first time that it was uncomfortably hot down here.  Like, really, really uncomfortably hot.  His vision started to get fuzzy; he felt lightheaded.  He felt the water cloth around his head; it was completely dry.  He sloshed around his water bottle; it was empty.

He couldn't take the heat.  He had to get out of there.

As gently as he could, Gairu set down the Fire-Crystal Lantern, then bolted for the door of the temple.  The outside air offered some relief, but not much.  He looked around for a place to re-soak his water cloth and fill up his empty water bottle.  A shallow river was nearby.  He stepped into it and was relieved that the water was cool.  He submerged himself up to his shoulders and just sat there, letting the water take the heat away.

 

--OOC:--

I'm dropping out of this quest and letting Invisible Noob take over since this quest must obviously be run on his own time, even though I'm the one who's supposed to be running it.  Peace out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Dude, Silvans running the quest. Also we're down to 3 people now so that sucks.

 

IC: Konihi

 

"Coward"

Speaking of cowardice, the others were also taking their time. At this I proceeded to the next chamber. After all it was only natural that the strong would leave the weak behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Prei

 

My shield rises to meet the torrent of well, power, being flung in all directions, its hardness adjusting according to the force behind each blow of sound and lightning. I can feel my ears shaking themselves apart with every impact, but that's not going to stop me. The conjoined Skakdi may try to flee, but letting him go free isn't, and never will be, part of my plans. Definitely not when he's now chosen to threaten the lives of the Matoran onboard. I have a duty to stop him, and I will fulfil it.

 

Another few steps forward.

 

The shield leaves my front. I'm open.

 

That doesn't matter.

 

The Skakdi's open too.

 

I swing.

 

The shield careens towards his neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Po-Wahi- Train Heist

 

IC: The Calix wearing To a reacted equally quickly, continuing to pull back on the staff as she moved out of the way. With a solid thunk the blade slammed into one of the nearby seats. It was a solid stab what the force of two people behind it. While not completely stuck it would certainly require a solid tug to remove.

 

The hammer wielding Toa took the moment to recover from his swing before making a shorter and more controlled bash at Kynaera's midsection.

 

 

Over at the other side of the car things had taken a decidedly serious turn. Attacking Sentinels and assumedly trying to steal the precious cargo in the nearby armored cargo car was one thing. Guards signed up for this and the Koro could always mine more gold. Things changed when civilians were targeted though.

 

Thoughts of capture for trial left the minds of the two Sentinels facing the conjoined twins. The Skakdi have proven themselves to be too much of a danger to the civilians to waste time and energy on that.

 

A trio of prisms cut through the air on a direct path for the twins, making sure not to hit Prei awhile they were at it. Unlike those that had covered Dylan however, these would not simply spread to cover their target after impact. No, these would dig in first. Slamming into the flesh of their targets like massive arrowheads.

 

Then they would spread. Fragments of crystal shooting out from the initial fragments as elemental energy was fed into them. It would not be a pleasant way to go.

 

The trio of prisms shrieked like banshees as their sharp edges sliced through the chaotic sonic waves on their way to the targets. None of the random lightning strikes would touch them either. Without being directed by the will of somebody they acted as nature intended. Bright arcs of electricity slammed into the various pieces of exposed metal in the car. Not touching anything that might ground them meant that the crystals were completely ignored.

 

If the pair didn't move and disrupt the already precarious concentration required for a dual element move, they would most likely die.

 

 

Po-Wahi- Temple Run

 

IC: As the remainder of the party moved into the next room the could not help but feel how stale the air was. It was as if the air in this section of the temple had not moved for centuries. Not since it had originally been built.

 

And when they turned a corner they saw that such may have been intended.

 

It was a sizable room. Easily thirty yards between them and the barely seen door on the far side. Between them and it was a most peculiar sight. Innumerable thin stone rods filled the chamber. It was obvious that whoever had crafted this test had been a master stone worker for the rods were so thin that the barest touch looked like it might break them. The rods shot from the surrounding rock seemingly haphazardly. Straight up and down, slanted in all possible variation of degrees. There even looked to be a couple the crossed the room sideways(a much shorter distance.)

 

The walls and ceiling of this room were also different from that of the room before. Rather than the smooth and well worked stone of before, these seemed jagged and rough. Almost as if they were boulders stacked to make a cavern.


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Konihi

 

The smell of stale temple was a new one to me, and not something I waned to smell again. Still the stone rods here intrigued me.

"I have an idea ..."

I said whilst picking up a loose stone. Backing off a bit, I threw it at one of the rods.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - The Iron Mahi (Passenger Car)

 

Even with the last bout of attacks positioning their bodies parallel with the aisle, leaving their attention divided between the two groups currently flanking them, things did not go as intended for either Taranis or Tenjin.

Unaware of the shot aimed towards his kneecap, the Vo-Skakdi buckled over almost immediately, diverting the majority of his concentration towards the burning substance still trying to melt its way through his appendage as he growled in pain. Needless to say, not only did the elemental attack dissipate entirely because of this, but there was already so much adrenaline pumping through his veins that he didn't even feel one of the prisms tear into his left shoulder until it had already started expanding. His sibling, on the other hand, wasn't fairing much better. Ducking his head and reflexively raising his arm in an effort to at least somewhat fend off the shield this time around, he had already begun to feel himself being pulled down towards the floor long before the blow had even managed to connect, throwing him off-balance enough so that the other two projectiles buried themselves into his hip and thigh. Gritting his teeth and leveling his weapon towards his currently unguarded attacker in response as he fell, he soon thought better of it, and fired off another blast towards the nearest Matoran, hoping that the do-gooder would throw themselves in front of it and possibly buy them some much-needed time.

"We're cutting our losses, Tenjin! Time to get out of here!"

Nodding through his agony and tossing a bit of ball lightning towards the Ga-Toa to ensure some small degree of separation, the duo quickly gazed upon the closest section of wall and summoned up a continuous barrage of Laser and Impact Vision, blindly forcing themselves back onto their feet as they prepared to ram themselves into it with all of their combined body weight. Was it a desperate plan that reeked of stupidity? Yeah. Did it leave them wide open to further assault? Sure. Were they likely to sustain even more injuries due to the resulting heat, possibility of broken metal, and the act of jumping off of a moving train itself? Probably.

But the pair had already been inside Po-Koro's prison system once before, and in their minds, this was still a much better alternative. Whether they would actually succeed or not was another matter entirely.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Po-Wahi- Temple Run

 

IC:The fragile stone rod shattered the instant the rock touched it. It was followed by ominous grating from the unhewn boulder it was helping to hold up.


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Po Wahi temple run

 

IC Konihi: Well that confirmed my fears. I could teleport past this easily but my meat shields couldn't. 

"If we touch too many pillars this whole room will collapse I could teleport across but going through the temple alone seems like a bad idea ... Ayna you're small so you go first"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Yay thanks for joining in again terror.

 

IC: Konihi

 

I watched Kultax intently, if I wanted to conserve energy I would need to avoid teleporting, so if he found a safe path it would be best for me to copy it.

"Watch carefully, whatever path he takes is the one we may have to"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

And this is where he really wished he hadn't woken up this morning.

 

The ball of electricity hit the floor next to him for the most part, but enough collided with his stomach to force it to convulse and send acid shooting up his nose. That, combined with his headache, and the fact that there had been an abusive amount of sound around him a moment ago meant that it was going to take awhile to even get off the floor, much less fight.

 

He glanced towards Datrox and motioned for him to do something about the wall of meat walking off the train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Datrox)

The Toa of Fire nodded to Sorox. Things sure as hadn't gone the way he'd hoped, but the duo's attempt at escaping still left a chance for him to finally give them a piece of his mind. He got to his feet.
"You ain't gettin' off this train."
He dropped his sword and raised both of his hands towards the two skakdi, before unleashing a wall of flame on them. At most, it would burn them and bring even more pain to the already injured beings, and at the very least it would stagger them long enough for someone else to deliver a follow-up attack.

  • Upvote 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Cyramar - Under a train seat

Cyramar, still prone and in some degree of cover, watched as his targets attempted to flee.
This was not something he intended to let happen.
He aimed for the back of the knee as they turned away, and fired again.


aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

 

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

 

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Po-Wahi- Temple Run

 

IC: There was no set path through the forest of stone. Rods shot every which way in a seemingly chaotic and random pattern. Upon closer inspection (or first hand experience) one might have noticed that some areas were less packed than others. Odd angles and iffy looking lengths of stone turned the room from impassable very tricky.

 

One might also notice that the room had not been designed with anything the size of a Toa in mind. The temple was old. So old in fact that it predated the arrival of the Toa Mata. Back then the only friendly beings likely to come here would have been Matoran, like the builders themselves must have been.

 

As such while there were openings and passable areas through the forest of "supports", they were small enough to make things...awkward for the more common types of adventuring beings in the modern day and age.


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

Once he had been sufficiently cooled off, Gairu emerged from the river and began to head back to the main part of the city.  A vague sense of regret gnawed at his heart.  He had to leave his new friends because he overheated.  It seemed a silly thing to abandon his friends over, now, but nonetheless, he couldn't risk it happening again.  They would need everyone to be strong for the trials that the temple held, and with the heat in the temple, he wasn't strong.

Gairu sat down on a free bench and took a swig from his water bottle.

 

--OOC:--

Gairu is Open For Interaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Prei

 

If the conjoined Skakdi thinks he can get away with attacking those Matoran, only bad news awaits him. I throw my shield, the metal object spinning through the air to collide with that blast. It's definitely unharmed, but as a result, I don't have anything on me. I don't want to get caught in that wall of flames either, so it wouldn't be good. There's something else I can do.

 

I might not be too good at it, but it'll work.

 

My hands slam against the ground. Elemental energies flow out of me. Every inch of my control is put into this.

 

Gravity rapidly increases around the fleeing Skakdi. If he's rooted to the ground, escape will definitely not be an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I wasn't sure what to do with the twins for a while, then I remembered something previously discussed that rendered a lot of it something of a moot point.

 

Po-Wahi- Train Heist

 

IC: Po-Koro's train cars were built with a fair degree of comfort in mind. After all the tracks were out in the middle of the desert, space was hardly a limiting factor. Cars were made to be big enough to prevent passengers from feeling cramped and uncomfortable.

 

Even so there was a limit to how wide one could make one of the enclosed cars before they simply became too cumbersome. They could be crossed in a few steps by most beings. Perhaps more for Matoran but not that many more. It could be crossed in a second or two at a run.

 

All in all it did not give the conjoined Skakdi twins much time to work with as they blasted away at the far wall with their vision powers. With Crystalline tendrils tearing through their internal organs with every movement, a leg that should have been completely disabled if not removed via plasma blast and even more crystal in the other leg, the two charged forward.

 

Only to bounce off of the armored exterior shell of the train car. The interior coverings had been burnt and blasted off by the two pronged assault, leaving behind a scorched and dented armor plate.

 

Hewkii had decided early on that it would be better to take an extra loss on the construction of the cars than to possibly lose entire trains to raiders. The end result was that while the interior looked soft and pleasant the exterior was a hardened shell of battle armor. It would take more than a couple seconds of blasting to get through.

 

Even if they had aimed for a window it still would not have helped. The openings a tight fit for a normal Skakdi. Two fused together as they were? Quite impossible in the time allowed.

 

Prei's gravity hit them then as they fell back. With such an ever increasing list of injuries it was unlikely that they would be able to get up. In fact with the crystals still growing as they were it was possible that the two might not survive the attempt. Even if a doctor with a Mask of Healing was in the room and ready to start working it was highly likely that the twins would find themselves severely lacking in limbs soon.

 

As Taranis and Tenjin lay groaning on the floor a clear, bell-like voice cried out.

 

"Surrender or die."

 

It was not a massive jump to assume that the voice belonged to the Toa of Crystal. A clear and confident tone the Senior Squad Leader had formed back when the Sentinels had still been called the Po-koro Guard. It had served her well in many a situation just like this.

 

As she spoke she stopped the growth of the crystals in her opponent's body. One of the tendrils had almost reached a spinal cord and it would only take a short jolt of energy to send a spike through it.

 

OOC: I'm going to give Legolover another day or two before I whack Kynaera with a hammer. In the meantime I'll try to get in contact with him.


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

 

For a moment when the big Skakdi hit the floor, he thought the train had disconnected or derailed. But the sudden silence of incredibly abrupt noise was a large sign that whatever it was had ceased. He lay breathing for a moment before he tried to get up.

 

Nope. Not happening.

 

He looked to Datrox, finally noticing Cyramar under one of the seats. Had that fellow thrown his shield or was he using it to try to protect himself from the fire? He thought maybe it had flown over him, earlier, but he wasn't sure. There was only one thought in his head right now:

 

Someone, somewhere, get me a doggone drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: (Datrox)

Once the duo was down Datrox lowered his hands and grabbed up his blade.
"I don't know why she gave you an 'or,' 'cause I think it's pretty clear which one you wanna choose."
He turned his attention to Sorox, helping his ally at least sit up and bracing him with his arm to make sure he didn't flop back onto the floor and crack the back of his skull.
"You alright, pardner?"
The light from outside shone through the window and framed the cowboy hat-wearing Toa of Fire. He almost looked heroic.
...
Almost.

Edited by Gigatron

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

What the fluff is with the 'pardner'

 

He coughed. "Well, I think I can taste my stomach through my nose, so I'm guessing that isn't a good sign..."

 

"You and Patchwork okay? That fellows made my lunch invert and I think I gotta burn on my stomach, but otherwi-"

 

And he abruptly coughed out a large ball of spit and stomach acid onto the floor and slumped against Datrox's arm, clearly out of the fight. "Okay don't ever listen to me regarding medical stuff."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Cyramar - Train Heist

Failing to even notice Sorox's current state of being, what with standing closer to his enemy, slowly Cyramar crawled out from under the seat, stumbling slightly as he rose to his feet, weapon still raised. Seeing other folk had them under control, Cyramar turned, looking at Datrox and Sorox.
"Is he dead? Or...about to be dead?"


aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

 

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

 

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Had to at least try, right?

Seeing as to how Septima's my only other character that's not interaction-locked at the moment, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with her, I guess I'll just be slipping back into inactivity then. No big deal.

 

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - The Iron Mahi (Passenger Car)

 

Great... Prison with this Karz-Head again. How wonderful.

"Whatever... #######," Taranis growled, gritting his teeth in agony.

"Go ####... yourself, Brakas..."

"Just a... forewarning, but you're... probably going to... need to... knock him out. He's really not ... known for his... intelligence..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Sorox

 

As the pair dragged him up, he tried desperately to make it look like he wasn't that bad off at all. It failed worse than Datrox's epic lighting.

 

"S-set me on the bench," he grunted, trying his best not to gasp for air in a horrifying manner. It was then that he noticed his sword off to the side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Gairu--

After mulling it over in his head for a solid fifteen minutes, Gairu decided that perhaps the best course of action would be to just go home for now.  He had left Onu-Koro just about as soon as he had returned, and there was now nothing for him here.  Aside from hopping back into the temple, but he had already decided that he wouldn't do that.  Yes, home would be the best thing for him right now.  At least he could fulfill his promise to protect Onu-Koro.

With a last look in the direction of the temple, and the friends he had left behind, he rose and began to go back to Onu-Koro.

 

--OOC:--

Gairu to Onu-Wahi.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kanonu

 

Upon entering the Wahi, Kanonu felt the wave of heat hitting her body and harsh sunlight attacking her eyes. She wasn't very found of this hot region, but she managed.

 

She looked back to see if her companions weren't left behind in the tunnel.

 

OOC: Just arrived, what is happening in Po-Koro as of right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...