BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Datrox, Po-Wahi desert)

As much as he wanted to press further about the spheres, Datrox decided to focus on Kultax's injuries.
"Mmm, yeah. We should probably get you some medical help."

IC: (Ayna, somewhere in Po-Koro)

She opened her eyes slightly.
"Who...the ######...are you..."

Edited by Dio Brando

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Toa Selos

Toa Selos holding Biotron's leg replies saying.

"Don't you remember? It's me Toa Selos. Kultax told Biotron to take you back to the Koro but it seems that Biotron's accident left you stranded in the Wahi with him t'ill I found you two and took you to the Koro"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: (Datrox)

"Suit yourself, pardner. C'mon, Cyramar. Let's saddle up and get the ###### out of--"
He was about to walk away but paused. Perhaps Cyramar noticed it--there was a gleam in the Toa of Fire's eye.
"Hey, green guy," he said, turning and pointing to Kultax, "you aware of the situation up in Ko?"

IC: (Ayna)

"Kul...tax? Is he...?"

Edited by Dio Brando

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Hat man? The ######?
"Yes, actually. Quite a bad scene up there, some Makuta-lovin' ######s decided it'd be fun to take it over and turn it into their own personal fortress. Patchwork and I--"

He gestured to Cyramar, then himself.
"--
are heading there to challenge 'em and take the place back, but we need more allies. If you're interested in helpin', we could always use a +1. Once your wounds are fixed up, that is."

Edited by Dio Brando

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Kultax

Makuta? I narrow my eyes almost involuntarily at the name. Anything to do with him was big time bad business. Not rogue Araka and treasure hunting type stuff.

"It might even be a plus three. Or four. Heck, in better days it would have been plus seven. But yes, that sounds like a good cause. Once my friends and I are ready -which will hopefully be very soon- I'll find you."

Toa Selos answers to Ayna.

"I don't know he seemed really out of shape when I saw him but he later said that he was ok but I really think he lied to me"

Toa Selos then asks Ayna.

"Is there a hospital here?"

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

He tipped his hat to the Toa of Air.
"I look forward to it. 'Till then, pardner."
He turned on his heel and started to walk away, motioning for Cyramar to follow him.

"There...should be...I don't know where it is, though..."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Well here we go"

Toa Selos picks up Ayna and puts her in his shoulder he also does the same thing with Biotron and he takes his severed leg and he connects it to one of the handcuffs that he has in his belt.

"Wow for Matoran you two are heavy"

Toa Selos after exploring the Koro he enters the hospital and finds that the hospital is empty.

"Hey this hospital it's literally empty!"

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: Cyramar

Holstering his weapon, Cyramar crossed his arms, following behind. He didn't know enough about this island--or anything, really--to get anywhere himself. Reliably, at least.

IC: Wasuka

As it turned out, unlike the humid heat of her tropical home, deserts were prone to a rather new experience called dry heat.
And it was on a whole other level of unpleasant.

"Hey, yeah, uh, why do people live out here?" she asked abruptly as the trio walked.

OOC: Bout time I got Was goin again lol

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

OOC: Hope I'm doing this right.

Toa Selos hears the voice of a Matoran saying

"Sir....sir it's not empty I work here"

Toa Selos looks down and puts Ayna on the Matoran's table and says.

"Well she is kinda hurt really bad so can you take care of her"

The Matoran responds.

"Sure I'll take care of her anddddddd what about the other one with the missing leg"

Toa Selos calmly says.

"Uhhh i have it"

The Matoran shrugs and takes Ayna away.

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Toa Selos while holding Biotron and the Matoran's severed leg spots Kultax and approaches him saying.

"Kultax Ayna is already in....... i'll.. get another staff member to take care of you ok"

Toa Selos finds another staff member and tells it that Kultax is hurt and the staff member after looking at Kultax moves his head in a yes motion. The staff member walks to Kultax and says.

"Well have you been fighting today?"

The staff member immediately says after taking a deep breath.

"What are you're injuries?"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

While they take Kultax away into the hospital a staffmember bring Ayna back to the lobby of the hospital where Toa Selos at the moment was putting back on Biotrons severed leg to his body. And after spotting Ayna he says.

"So are you ok?"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

Toa Selos finishes up putting Biotrons leg and sits him on a seat. Toa Selos then walks to Ayna saying.

"Kultax is being checked out by the hospital staff"

Toa Selos puts his hand in front of her saying.

"You should sit to rest a bit"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

"Ok then"

Toa Selos walked to his seat again and woked up Biotron.

IC: Biotron

Biotron openes his eyes and screams

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Toa Selos tries to calm down Biotron and says

"Hey hey! Carefull that were in a Po Koro hospital"

IC: Biotron

Biotron yells

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE!

Toa Selos answers saying

"Quite the opposite"

Toa Selos softly punches Biotron face and by doing this puts him to sleep. Seeing Ayna again he said

"I think it's better that he screems outside a hospital"

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

OOC: Well might as well move things on a bit.

IC: Konihi

Returning to outside Po Koro, I wondered if I was on the city watch list yet? Regardless there was a quiver full of exploding arrows I fully intended to acquire. There was no high ground for me to look over the cities walls, so teleporting in would be difficult. Noticing a large wagon approaching the gate, I pulled out my spyglass and examined the scene. As the guards opened the gate to let the wagon in I got  a glimpse of the city beyond he walls, Taking the opportunity while the guards were too busy watching the wagon, I teleported directly past the walls and hastily joined the crowds of Po Koro's outskirts.

Edited by Supreme King TIN

IC: Konihi

Making my way back to familiar territory I walk past what might have been Toa Selos, though I dare not check. Causing a fight in a busy city like this one was a recipe for trouble. There was a shop here I needed to return to, and as I made my way back to a familiar street I spotted it, the 'Ember-Mata Nui Technology Emporium'. I was arriving much later than the shopkeep may have expected me, part of me knew though that I was taking a risk. If the shopkeep was kept abreast of wanted fugitives, and if the guard had been alerted about my recent actions then  might get arrested. Still I was willing to take that risk to get some explosive arrows. Resolute in my actions, I opened the door and stepped in.

The Onu-Matoran heard a familiar voice, and quickly turned to see Kultax. She ran to the Toa of Air and hugged him tightly.
She said something. It was muffled as she buried her head in Kultax's torso (her height keeping her from reaching his chest) but could still be understood:
"I'm so glad you're okay."

Edited by Dio Brando

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 2 weeks later...

IC: A green and gold armored piraka woke up on the shore. He didn't know were he was or why he was there. He heard something making noises nearby "Yert-Yert-Yert". He decided he liked that sound so he named himself Yert. Not knowing what else to do he began to walk around. Not too far away from were he washed up Yert found a red sword. He felt like the sword had belonged to him already and that he had used it before, but he couldn't remember anything more. He decided to stop trying to remember the past and instead chose to move forward. And began walking.

Edited by Medalis

IC: Yert had been walking for two days now and still found nothing but sand. But something wasn't right, he was hearing birds. What would birds be doing if there was no water? He started to run forward as fast as he could in hopes of finding water. And he found what he was looking for, but not in the way he intended. Yert was so exited by the fact that he might have found water he didn't notice until to late a cliff was in front of him. He tried to slow down but it was to late and he fell off into the sea.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySx7bbwf1s

IC: Jokaro

Sure was boring around here.

The Po-Matoran sat slouched outside Farzan's workshop in a shoddy lounge chair made from scrap. A hat with a rather large brim shaded his face as he relaxed, feet up and fingers laced over his chest, a toothpick shifting lazily between his lips.

Wonder if the Akiri has anything he needs building.

Life was slow in Po-Koro these days. Slow and bloody hot. Still, better than being in Ko-Koro, he figured. Maybe Forsi was more lively.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Savfina

Forsi was dead.

Figuratively, not literally. Though, the Turaga was getting to the latter herself - and she was certain she'd die before the dock workers got her machine onto the boat.

She couldn't really blame them, though. Figuring out the logistics of getting an Exo-Matoran loaded onto a barge were beyond her, and they were having difficulty figuring out the answer themselves.

After brushing off several apologies about the wait from the dockmaster, Savfina decided that a quick stroll through town wouldn't be too bad.

And it was at that point where she discovered that there were fewer beings than she could count on her fingers on the streets, and as many buildings to match.

Sighing, she turned back to the elevator down to the docks. She really didn't want to wait around all day, but patience was key, she reminded herself. Taking a few breaths, Savfina decided to find a spot with a view. Looking around the edge of the cliff, she found a sizeable rock. Carefully climbing on top and perching herself on it, the Po-Turaga treated herself to a spectacular view of Naho Bay. She could even see Ga-Koro. Perhaps a little meditation was in order.

OOC: Jokaro and Savfina open for interaction.

• 3 weeks later...

Toa Selos says while scratching the back of his head.

"Well Biotron can't be awoken here, because the staff will think that he is crazy"

Toa Selos stops scratching his head and says.

"But yea, to be quite honest everyone is safe"

Edited by Tahu3.0

tZa6I5y.jpg?1

IC: Rongo - Po Koro

It was at that moment that one of the Koro's doctors happened to notice the group. A Ko Matoran by the name of Rongo, who could see Ayna's terrible wound.

"Oh my ... are you all okay? you need to get to the hospital!"

Edited by Supreme King TIN