BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Couldn't really argue with the Skakdi on that one.

Pushing myself up with my staff, I clambered back to my feet; something which the constant tremors weren't exactly helping. But then, who's counting?

I glanced back at Melna and Day, making sure they hadn't been injured.

"What he said!" I shouted to them, before beginning the push deeper into the tunnels.

---

IC:

The Skakdi was right, unfortunately. Too late to get the civvies out; we'd just have to hope that we could keep everyone safe until we got to safety, a prospect which was looking more and more distant as the tremors continued.

"Everyone, keep moving!" I shouted to anyone who hadn't gotten the Skakdi's message, slowing my pace and shifting my direction so that I would end up as a rear guard, making sure everyone had made it on safely. If anyone had to be left behind, it should be a soldier like me. Top priority was civilian safety. "Don't stop! Keep moving until we get to safer tunnels!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Tupua):

"Actually..." the dark Toa started, looking at Voulge with a hint of a sly grin in his face. 

He pulled aside his cloak so the other Toa could see the wound. The bullet had been deflected by his armor for the most part, so that the actual injury amounted to a grazing hit. The fleshwound looked nasty, but was superficial - and it was healing up by itself already.

"Not invincible, but close enough. It goes a long way - for a price."

He then turned to Vail. 

"Your enemy?"

"Dead."

"Good."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Voulge

Voulge arched his brow slightly as he saw the wound healing itself. One could even say he had a look of disdain on his face just watching it, if the one-side lip curl was any hint. He returned to his full height as he leaned against the wall. He glanced at tupua, and just looked away almost immediately, shaking his head slowly. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Tupua):

Tupua wasn't surprised by Voulge's look. The dark Toa knew the reaction rather well by now.

Since Vail had mentioned the job was done, he flipped down his scythe's blade back into the halberd position and then clipped it to his back once more.

"What about the bodies?" he asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Voulge

It is beings like him I despise. Those who cheat injury and pain. There is a reason why we were created with fragile bodies.

When Tupua spoke up he shook his head as he returned to the here and now 

"We either leave them, or burn them. If I know vail well enough, he will probably want to burn them."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: 

Kaia was in one of her rarer moments of wealth.  It was the time between her expeditions into the wilderness, much like how peace is the time spend preparing for the next inevitable war, and her money pouch jangled with the weight of numerous widgets.  Her days in the desert always proved lucrative -- if she could count sunburns as much a currency as the sand tarakava bones she'd sold earlier in the week -- but she knew at heart her wanderlust would pull her on to the next innocuous cranny where Nature had hidden some little gem or secret.  Life moved in a dynamic flow, like the tide.

No, actually, nothing like the tide.  The tide is a bad-evil, kill-deadly, and all too devious fiend.  You can be rest-lying your back on the sand-beach for a little quick-tan and the next moment you're drip-soaking wet, or (even worse) fast-swept out to sea.  Beaches are better off avoided as well.

The le-matoran pulled her cart to the side of the road in a turn-out for Farzan's Workshop.  She'd seen some of the incendiary fe-matoran's contraptions in the field, and the volo-lutu gauntlets were already, in her mind, the place where all her widgets were about to go.  She could catch more rahi on the way to Ta-Koro to make up the loss in profit.  And, perhaps, she could do a little bartering.  One never knew when a few shells and pelts could be worth more than widgets, although it seemed less often of late.  

The door to the workshop opened as she entered.  

oOC:  Farzan interaction request

Edited by Kughii

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

*Knock knock*

After having performed that terrible impression, I looked at Stronin and nodded at the door.

"Just a sec, use the time you've now so graciously gotten to formulate a good entry tactic for our haggling. Back in a bit"

I walked towards the door and opened it with a serviceable (though not necessarily acceptable in polite company) smile. The Le-Matoran standing outside seemed to come straight from the rough end of the great outdoors, which is certainly saying something. My smile adjusted into more welcoming less off-putting folds as I opened the door entirely.

"Welcome to my workshop, what can I do you for?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Vail

As the Toa of Fire neared his companions, he noticed Tupua's wound close up on its own.

Interesting...

Vail's eyes glowed with desire. He could sense what lurked behind that skull-emblazoned Tryna...

Power.

His shadowy appearance and detached presence seethed with it. It was in the air when he drew near, so much that Vail could almost taste its sweetness on his tongue. Tantalizing, invigorating. Tupua was far above the level of an average Toa such as he or Voulge, and not one to be trifled with. Vail was so intrigued, curiosity had smothered the majority of his lingering doubts. He wanted to know how one could attain a power such as this...

Voulge interrupted his thoughts with the mention of his name.

"If I know Vail well enough, he will probably want to burn them." he stated as if he were talking about a daily chore.

I think I'm rubbing off on him, Vail thought to himself. He smirked. He was glad neither one of them seemed to mind his murderous habits. To them, it was a clean cut and ruthless vigilante routine, nothing more. He intended to keep it that way.

"Yes, burning them would be my preferred choice. However, I have a feeling our quiet friend here has something else in mind."

He winked at Tupua as if the two shared an obscure secret. The dark Toa would likely regard the gesture as ridiculous, or odd. Vail often had that affect on people. He possessed the ability to set himself up as someone he truly was not. A perfect lie, a perfect act, it was all part of the constant game he played. To him, the lives of others were things he could meddle with as he pleased.

Edited by Requiem

IC: Kaia

"Well then that sure-settles things quick-fast if you're Mr. Farzan.  I'll take-buy a pair of your volo-luto gauntlets, unless you'd be looking for a haggle-trade.  I got some fluffy-soft pelts back in my cart, and several pounds of quality kaoris from Ga-Wahi." Kaia stated after giving the fa-matoran a once-over.  The telescopic lenses resting on her rau gave the strange illusion of small horns, as if she was as much a wild thing as the rahi she trapped.

OOC: Edited for color

Edited by Kughii

"Furs aren't my forté, I'm afraid I'm much too attached to the life-giving clatter of a widget in my jar, that jar over there to be precise, unless its full."

"Treespeak" I thought, "I'm gonna enjoy this"

I like treespeak, I like the way it sounds in my ears, it's just so... unconventional.

"But if you're really hard pressed for payment I'm sure we can work something out, over some spirited barter-haggling."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"A man without a fuzzy-fur always makes me quick-think how much better he'd look with a pelt or two fast-tied around him.  But you're a friendly enough ground-dweller. Well, there's no starting a spirited barter-haggle without some product, is there?"  Kaia said and gave a chirpy laugh.  It was almost like a song-bird.  "But I'll start-offer with sixteen widgets per, so that'll total-sum up to thirty-six."

"These wares will most likely tickle your funnybone even further" I said as I snapped my fingers.

"Kreff, get me two Wrist-Volos for the customer"

The Ussal, frustrated loyalty ever present, quickly scurried around the back and emerged again with two of my babies cradled in his claws.

"thirty-two widgets? No, I think I'd be better served with round numbers, twenty widgets apiece I say"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kreff was a surprise, a happy meeting of rahi and trapper when Kaia saw the ussal scuttling from behind the counter.  There was a toa as well, but for now she really didn't care about much beside getting a pair of the shiny gauntlets, getting out of the desert, and making a profit in Ta-Koro.  Where they'll ready-buy my pelts and kaoris.

"Tough-love, Farzan.  You're making the price mountain-steep.  Why not let the widget drop-roll down a wee-bit to the tree-line?"  Kaia crossed her arms in an almost childish gesture.  "I'll buy-give you seventeen."

Edited by Kughii

IC: Dehkaz

Dehkaz made his way through the stone-and-iron labyrinth that made up the Po-Koroan Guard headquarters, an air of rolling wave of turmoil trailing a sharp, clear sense of purpose almost mirroring his coat billowing around his armored form as he strode on ahead. His face was set in a grim mask, almost unreadable save the twin violet orbs burning beneath his furrowed brow. For all the world identical to the expression worn by the Toa of Stone keeping pace beside him.

A series of shot, clipped exchanges with whoever they happened to encounter within the building lead them on a winding search for answers.

“When was the last time you saw the Corporal?”

“Did you talk to her?”

“What did she say?”

“How did she act?”

“Where did she go next?”

“Where was she before?”

“Where is Hari Korari?”

Eventually, their search ended at the doorway to a single room, the musty air of stacked upon stacks of parchment drifting out around the open door. A split second pause accompanied a brief flurry of questions and explanations that shot through the Commander's mind as his gaze moved across the room beyond, before he entered with a few quick steps.

Immediately, his attention was drawn not to the innumerable amount of files stowed away upon the floor-to-ceiling shelves, but to the blocky, granite desk that dominated the center of the room. More specifically, the open file strewn about its smooth surface.

And for the second time in that hour, his heart stopped just as his gaze was pulled to a single name inscribed on the worn parchment.

Tykoh.

“Karz.”

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Torvoth

"Are you mad?" screeched Torvoth, abandoning even the faintest delusional pretense of politeness and decency, even for him. "If the caves are likely to come down upon us, why are we trying to go further into said caves that are probably going to come down upon us and crush us like soft biscuits beneath a fat Matoran's behind?" He paused only long enough to take a breath before continuing his harangue. "I highly recommend that we instead try to weather out the cave-in using our Toa's Mata Nui-given powers. Or, we can listen to 'Teeth'n'Flamethrower' over there and get squished. That works too. Frankly, I'm up for whatever."

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Kreff was a surprise, a happy meeting of rahi and trapper when Kaia saw the ussal scuttling from behind the counter.  There was a toa as well, but for now she really didn't care about much beside getting a pair of the shiny gauntlets, getting out of the desert, and making a profit in Ta-Koro.  Where they'll ready-buy my pelts and kaoris.

"Tough-love, Farzan.  You're making the price mountain-steep.  Why not let the widget drop-roll down a wee-bit to the tree-line?"  Kaia crossed her arms in an almost childish gesture.  "I'll buy-give you seventeen."

I mirrored the Le-Matoran when she crossed her arms, and let my telescopic lenses run loose, I like to think it made it look like I was thinking real hard, which in a way I was.

"Hmm... tempting, very tempting, but I think we can stretch for a better resolution than that. How about eighteen? That or use a more colorful metaphor"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:  Kaia

"One sly Kavinika aren't you," Kaia said with the beginnings of a grin tugging at the corner of her lips.  It was difficult not to burst out laughing from the comedy.  here she was with widgets and willing to buy, but instead took the time to haggle a dusty inventor.  It's the exercise you know.  You don't learn to leaf-run just by fast-climbing a few branches.  Haggling's a way of life, a good way.

"I lost-forgot the next metaphor, so how about I buy-take them for eighteen on the first, seventeen on the second?  Nothing like a little peace-treaty when it comes to haggle-trading, eh?"

"Now just a moment" I began as I grabbed one of the launchers and was about to wave it around when a glint of reflected light and a clang of metal stopped me, as a part fell out of the interior of the device, one that was far too big for a Matoran.

"Kreff you stalk-eyed Hapaka, this is the Toa-size prototype, it's not supposed to leave the lab" I balked as I bent down and searched the floor.

As proud as I was of my baby, there was still work to be done if she wanted to be put into use for Toa-sized beings. None of the pieces I could scrounge up had the right size to fit into the mechanism. Someday, someday she would take me all the way to the top, and I could wait as long as I had to.

My fingers finally brushed against cold metal, as they were wont to do, and I picked up the gear that'd run off on wild adventures, and moved to place it haphazardly in the compartment again, where it would be a placeho...

By the great micromanager lounging in the clouds...

"Eighteen and seventeen? Yeah, sure. Kreff, go get another of the proper sized ones, I'll put this away"

"Just a moment" I said and disappeared quickly, and just as quickly reappeared with an expectant grin.

"We're agreed, then?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Agreed as a gukko and rider."  Kaia laughed and pulled the traveling backpack of her shoulders.  It fell to the ground with the sound of much rattling and clattering, the myriad items strapped across its surface were almost like a clown's drum kit.  Within moments Kaia had her purse in hand. 

"Alright Farzan, many kind-thanks for your product.  Here's eighteen and seventeen, so a sum-total of," she paused for a moment to do the mental calculation, eyes rolling toward the ceiling, "thirty seven widgets."

The gauntlets were beautiful, and Kaia already saw herself swinging from the trees or lassoing a charging Kane-ra bull.  They were an excellent addition to her adventuring kit, a kit which was beginning to become bloated and taking up far too much room in the car.  I can drop-ditch the climbing gear with these, she thought, those are bound to quick-sell.

She gave a final wave of thanks at the door, then left.  The store's little bell chimed softly as she departed.  Outside, Po-Koro was still ablaze with sunlight.  Kaia got her cart, turned it toward the gates, and began her journey to Ta-Koro.  She had just the right things to sell in their markets: pelts, kaoris, and rahi bones.

OOC:  Kaia to Ta-Wahi

IC:

Couldn't really argue with the Skakdi on that one.

Pushing myself up with my staff, I clambered back to my feet; something which the constant tremors weren't exactly helping. But then, who's counting?

I glanced back at Melna and Day, making sure they hadn't been injured.

"What he said!" I shouted to them, before beginning the push deeper into the tunnels.

IC: Melna (Darkwalk)

"Right-o" Melna replied with a nod, and followed after. Stralix's words had done her some extra good, something to focus on was just what she needed now.

"Keep your head in the game, Melna, just like you used to"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OoC: Lengthy character introduction post.

IC: Oliphko (Western Po-Wahi)

The wind was howling endlessly among the dry, rocky canyons. Here, there was no civilization, no life. Only the stone and the wind. In these ravines, I wandered with no destination. I was a simple stone carver from Po-Koro. But recently I had felt like my life was empty, meaningless.. I had no god to pray to, for Mata Nui was in deep slumber, and I would never worship the Master of Shadows. So, I decided to spend some time alone, in peace. I have always been introverted, but not having people around me allowed me to focus on myself, and understand what I was doing with my life. But I certainly didn't expect my life to go the way it did..

One night, I was sleeping in my woolen sleeping bag, because the nights are very cold in the desert wasteland. However, I was awakened by a sudden, painfully loud crack of thunder. I jumped, surprised and terrified, and looked around me. The world was now completely silent. Now, had I never been in Ga-Wahi during a storm, I would not have realised that the sound came from a lightning strike. This time it had been much louder, but I knew that there was nothing else in the nature that could produce a sound as loud as that. The sky was clear, countless stars twinkled above me. One of them was bright and red. It was the Red star. I didn't know how there could be lightning without clouds, but I suspected that the star had something to do with it. There are stories about lightning that comes from the Red star, but I wasn't sure if they were true. Right now, it had been the explanation that made the most sense.

The lightning had struck behind a large rock, and I went to investigate, fueled by curiosity. I peered behind the rock, and saw a charred and smoking crater that glowed red. It seemed fascinating.. but then, I noticed something weird. Right next to the crater, hidden inside a burning dry bush, was a metallic lever. It was completely out of place here in the middle of nothing. I wondered, what would happen if I were to pull it. So, I raised my metal staff and whack away the burning branches of the bush, and then cover them with my cape, extinguishing them. Next, I pulled the lever after it had cooled down. My imagination ran wildly, thinking about all the things that could happen, the dangerous ones too. I prepared myself to run away as fast as possible, but at first, nothing happened. For a moment, I thought that it hadn't worked. It was slightly rusty, after all, maybe it was broken. But then, I hear rumbling coming from inside the cliff face. I look around, afraid of something going terribly wrong. The wall before me started to move suddenly, and divide into two parts. I realised, that the lever had opened a secret, hidden door. I was immediately filled with excitement and curiosity, and I decided to walk inside, careful not to trigger any possible traps, interested to see what waited inside. I took out my lightstone, because the passage was dark and foreboding. I didn't like the dark, it terrified me and made my imagination run wild. I could sleep fine during nights like this, when the moon was glowing brightly. But otherwise, I kept my lightstone close and barely slept at all.

The passage wasn't very long, and it ended in a small cavern. It didn't seem natural, more likely it had been carved in this rock. But who had done it? And why? I still haven't got an answer to those questions, but I did find out what was inside. There was a small pedestal, on it something wrapped in cloth, and behind it, a small round hemisphere carved out of rock. There was sadly no treasure, and luckily no terrifying Rahi or zombies. I approached the only item in this room with curiosity. The pedestal it stood on was just a rough rock pillar, so it was unikely that it would've been trapped. I picked up the thing, and removed the cloth wrapped around it. It was a brown crystal stone, that seemed to be glowing. After a moment, I realised that it was a Toa stone.

I gasped in wonder. An actual Toa stone! This was amazing, and I entertained the thought of becoming a Toa. But something about it felt.. wrong. I am not a warrior, and something about changing into an entirely different being was disturbing. And what I could do as a Toa? I would make the worst protector of the Matoran, and I certainly wouldn't go back to carve stone. Then I realised, that I wore the Mask of Healing. I had never before even considered becoming a healer, becase I had no qualifications for it. My parents had taught me to carve rock, to write and read, but those were the only skills I had. But now, the idea of becoming a Toa healer was fascinating. I never hurt others, and respect life in general. Saving lives not by fighting, but by healing, felt like the right thing to do for me. There was a problem, though, because I had no idea what to do with this stone.

I approached the round rock thing. It was the only other interesting object in this room, so I figured that it would have something to do with the stone. And indeed, when I walked closer, the Toa stone started to glow brighter, and a socket suddenly opened in the rock thing. This was a small Suva,I realised, and if I would put a stone inside the socket, I would transform into a Toa. But I thought about it again. The change would be irreversible, and I would never be a Matoran again. I would have elemental powers awaken inside of me, and the people I knew would not recognize me. I had doubts about this. Maybe someone else was destined to use this Toa stone? I was not a good canditate for a Toa, to be honest. Maybe I should just leave the stone on the pedestal and go away. But then I thought about the events that had lead me inside this cavern. The lightning from the clear sky, the hidden lever, the fact that this place was stranded, far away from anyone.. it was my Destiny to become a Toa. So, with new determination, I put the Toa stone inside the socket.

Now, I stand transformed, and I feel tremendous powers inside of me. I am taller, the shape of my mask has changed, the old Oliphko is dead. This saddens me, but who am I to run away from my own Destiny? Now, there is new meaning in my life, new inspiration. I have become something more, a Toa. Who had difficulty walking. I stumbled as soon as I tried to take a single step. I'm not used to my new, taller and different body. And sadly, now my cape and sleeping bag are too small for me. Anyways, as I lie on the floor, I notice that the cloth which was wrapped around the Toa stone had markings on it. I crawl to it, and try to read it. The markings are weird, completely different from the letters I'm used to. But there seems to be a lot written here, and it's clearly a message for the person who would discover the stone. Maybe it says "DO NOT TOUCH"? Have I made a mistake? I need to find someone who can translate this for me, so I can be sure. But first, I would need to learn how to walk again.

OoC: She's not open for interaction until she arrives in Po-koro.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Onamazu from Ga-Wahi

IC Onamazu

Her vision is filled by sand and rock to the west. To the north, the ocean stretches on endlessly. The thin peninsula off the northeast of Leva Bay can be seen in the distance, the waves breaking upon it's shores, creating walls of white foam and low, subsonic rumbles. Her party has reached the settlement of Ostia just before night. Caravans run through the Motara Desert to Po-Koro from here, a safer and surer trip than one straight across the desert would have been.

The sun hangs half a hand above the horizon, she estimates they have perhaps nine hours before dawn, when they can charter a caravan to take them to Po-Koro, in the meantime she will look for lodgings for the night.

"Have any of you been to Ostia before?" She asks her party, conversation was intermittent on the march here. Strong desert winds drowning any attempts out.

...but close to it

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"No," Chavara answered for everyone. Panyk had nothing intelligent to say, and Onic was busy scanning their surroundings, as was his job.

Despite their recent rough patch, the team was still holding together. That was a good start.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Haruru

They walked and walked and continued to walk. 

It's not as if Haruru wasn't used to this much walking. The older De-Toa was actually quite accustomed to wandering about on foot all the time. What Haruru wasn't used to was traveling with a group. 

One thing he could say for certain was how much noisier this trip was then some he'd taken. The combination of the deafeningly loud desert winds and the occasional shouts of the other party members attempting to communicate over those said winds was quickly starting to make Haruru's head throb. His only respite from this bombardment of sound was found in the quick fields of silence he managed to generate around his head.

The first stop in their journey having been reached, Haruru silently waited to see what the other members of this small rescue team he had found himself on wanted to do next.  

IC: Stronin

"So."

"Huh?" I muttered at first in an unexpected, but pitch-perfect impression of a dumbfounded Skakdi on Naming Day.

"Right, yes. Tell you what, give me your best price and I'll see if I can get a compromise going"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Oliphko(Po-Koro)

I'm starving, tired, thirsty and sleepy, but hey, at least I'm a Toa now. Although I wish I would be a Toa of Water instead of Stone, because then I would never be thirsty again. But that was not my Destiny, so I can't really complain. Thankfully, Po-Koro is finally within sight. I doubt that anyone will recognize me (not that I have that many friends to begin with..) or believe me if I tell them that I'm Oliphko, now a Toa. Really, that sounds unbelievable even to myself. How can a shy and peaceful girl like me become a Toa, protector of the weak and the fearless combatant ready to smite evil? Or well, not many Toa are like that at all, now that I think of it. I guess I've spent too much time reading awesome tales of legendary Toa doing heroic stuff..

I pass by the Iron Mahi station, walk among the giant Matoran heads, and enter the city. The Sentinels who guarded the entrance didn't seem to mind me at all, guess I look too weak and frail to cause any trouble inside Po. My home. I head to the central square, walk to the well and drink plenty of water. I accidentally pour too much water and as a result, wet myself. Suddenly, I feel like everyone in the main square is looking at me, thinking about what a loser I am. This.. I haven't felt this feeling in months, ever since I arrived at the canyons.. suddenly I want to go back.  I put down the bucket, wipe all the water with my cape while trying to seem confident. I walk away with long steps. I swear that Vortixx was staring at me..

I walk around, not sure where to go after visiting the bazaar fo some food and checking my home. I need to find a translator, and someone who could train me to use my powers.

OoC: Oliphko open for interaction

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

It was a hot day in Po-Wahi, as most such days are; while most of those in Po-Koro were rather well used to the heat, some of those visiting it were not. As well, it was bright; the sunlight bounced off of the sands and the dried clay-and-stone buildings in such a perfect way as to end up directly in the eyes of those who did not need such an abundance of light to see well. Instead, those people needed things like shade, coolness, and water, rather than sunlight, heat, and dryness.

One of those beings was a massive Onu-Toa wandering through the Koro with a simple strip of paper in one clawed hand. He was hunched over, like most Onu-Toa were, though when he was trying to look at a sign and somebody got in his way, this Toa simply straightened his back, proving himself to be taller than most of the beings around him were as well. He sighed, leaning against the door of a shop that was right next to him.

However, that proved to be a mistake. He thought the door of that workshop was locked, but it wasn't, and it caved in under his weight, sending him tumbling into the shop, and the strip of paper (with essentially illegible handwriting) glided over to the Matoran who owned the shop, who was currently speaking with a nearby Toa - before, of course, he was distracted by the tumbling-in Onu-Toa.

"Sorry about the door."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Hopefully you're sorry enough to consider making a purchase? I'm not running a centre for letting people vent by breaking stuff"

"Although that's not a bad idea..." I muttered as I tried making sense of the note.

"Kreff, get the door, will you? Literally this time, for once"

The ussal crab responded dutifully by grabbing the door and dragging it along the floor away from the entrance.

"Is there anything I can do you for, while you're already here?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Can you show me whether or not the people who live here understand what water is, and can I have some?" the Onu-Toa asked, pushing himself up from the ground, and taking a look at the door. "Also, if you have any screws for the hinges, I could fix that relatively easily." He turned back to the Matoran, nodding at the other Toa in the room and patting the Ussal on the head. Extending his free hand to the Matoran, he spoke again.

"My name is Jerin. Resident of Onu-Koro. Be careful of the claws," he said, protracting them for a moment to make sure Farzan noticed them, before withdrawing them again.

profiles i guess

I nodded a brief moment in amused understanding at the Onu-Toa's lamentation at the lack of readily available water. Living respectably in Po-Koro was a far cry from scratching out a living in the moist gutters of Onu-Koro.

"Judging from the poignant aroma of sweat and sun-dried fruits, I'd say they've at best got their priorities on how to use it somewhat misplaced. And no I don't have any water for you, unless you can count the now-septic water I used to clean my tools earlier today."

As I noticed the claws, the lenses on my own Akaku narrowed almost upon reflex to study them closer. Fascinating, clearly some sort of mutation that'd been brought about by this fellow's transformation into a Toa. Looked like they were made for digging through the toughest soil with no problem.

"Oh I don't mind the claws at all"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"It'll take a lot more than the threat of mutilation to scare me" I said, taken aback by the words that rolled off my tongue. It was a tell-tale sign that I'd gone too long without something to run frivolous tests on. You know, for science.

"Name's Farzan" I said, offering a finger rather than the hole hand.

"Who am I exchanging banter with?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Jerin was somewhat taken aback by both Farzan's words and his apparent lack of comprehension of the spoken word. The former could easily be explained by slight annoyance over the broken door, although Jerin didn't really consider it worthwhile to be annoyed over something so easily fixed, but the latter was more than a little odd.

"I already said my name," the Onu-Toa rumbled, somewhat tentatively shaking the Matoran's finger, then he looked around and looked at the various things that Farzan had made. "Inventor, may I recommend you invent something to enable yourself to better notice and remember what people say to you? And, again, my name is Jerin."

profiles i guess

"Already taken care off" I said, tapping at the side of my mask where my telescopic lenses where mounted.

"Maybe I'd better start using them, then. And I really needn't worry about your claws, I know how to work with hazardous materials, comes with the job. The complete disregard for personal safety however is completely optional and not really recommended, it's just how I am"

"So, Jerin, what can I do you for?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...