BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Farzan

"Maybe if I got a clever idea out of an accident with a heatstone and a Patero launcher that last comment would apply... though that's not a bad idea, me"

"Anyway, I already said I was going for the chance of getting some new ideas and testing my gadgets. As long as I get to do that, I can roll with whatever you guys decide to band together on."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Gatanka

Twenty widgets was a bit steep, but seeing as the shopkeep decided he was more interested in something else, and Gatanka wasn't too concerned financially, left his widgets on the counter and took the wrench, putting it in its proper place within the Kit.

He turned around to find a rather flamboyant Toa dragging an Ussal attached to his leg out the door with him.

Probably wasn't the strangest thing he'd ever seen.

He followed the Toa out the door, curious as to what this rather odd assortment of beings were doing grouped up outside the shop.

Oh. They're performing some sort of blood ritual.

Must be a cult.

IC: Haruru

As Onamazu called out to a local Matoran, Haruru simply stood in the back of the group and rubbed his temples. 

"Oh, great...this noise is giving me another headache..."  he complained internally as the sounds of the busy station flooded into his ears. " And I'm sure it will get much noisier as we move further into the village. At some point I really need to work on how terrible I am with mentally blocking out noises..."

IC: Talinka Quine

We clasped hands with those who had decided to participate in our sacred blood oath of eternal friendship. The ones called Jerin and Stronin were quick to agree to the ritual, we felt we could trust them. We would not insist on the others joining the oath, but we would be more wary of them. 

"Now that we are bound by blood, we will now explain to you why we talk in a duplex manner." We paused, it was a somewhat lengthy explanation. 

"You see, we possess two spirits within us. One is called Talinka, the other is Quine. Together we are Talinka Quine. When we were in our mother's womb we were twins, separated from one another. But as all princesses that are born in Cry-koro we became sickly in the womb, and Talinka was forced to devour Quine while in the womb in order to survive. We became one being with two spirits, as is the tradition of our peoples."

We weren't sure if these heathenous savages would understand, but we could only hope. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Vine

"... we became sickly in the womb, and Talinka was forced to devour Quine while in the womb in order to survive. We became one being with two spirits, as is the tradition of our peoples."

What.

Vine had seen some crazy things in his life (and as much as he insisted he wasn't, everybody called him the craziness), but this was new. The Bo-Toa stepped a little closer to the assembled group, wanting to hear this conversation.

"Fascinating"

No joke, honest, I really did find Talinka's biography interesting. There was something there about spirit brats I liked.

Kreff had abandoned his tug-of-war with Vine and came over to me. I patted him quickly on the head as I looked around. I had a feeling that going on this double-quest was going to throw me deep into some crazy ####. Oh well, I'm pretty used to that.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Jerin nodded, before turning back to the larger group.

"Alright, so. Mission objectives: 1, search for Panacea. 2. Rebuild Talinka's home Koro. Everybody in agreement? Also, if your names haven't already been shared with the group, share them now, and we'll all reciprocate. Gotta make sure everybody can at least call each other by name."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The Lesterin laughed, something he didn't do often.

"I've seen many a fool say the same thing and be swarmed by an angry mob the day after."

He shifted the armour around his right wrist before continuing.

"Though what interests me is that you're seeking a Panacea, not offering to sell one. You're no merchant."

IC:

"Some small amount of information on the creator, a riddle he left behind detailing where to find it, and other records that creating a panacea was the intent of the creator, although nobody knows if he ever truly finished, and if he did, what he did with it," Jerin replied.

"This creator was slightly eccentric and paranoid, explaining why he hid away his work and used riddles to hint at where to find it."

profiles i guess

IC:

"It has been statistically proven that you're more likely to be beaten, killed, or just flat-out disappointed when chasing after treasure known to be real, however. So our chances are actually better when hunting down something that may or may not be just another hoax."

profiles i guess

"Threat of dying's just an invariable constant for me. Danger is danger. Running off all foolhardy after something that most likely doesn't exist strikes me as something a little more futile than one that does."

Gatanka seemed to consider for a moment before slipping a widget out of one of the pouches on his belt and flipping it between his fingers.

"In my experience, the presence of riddle leading you somewhere isn't gonna get you anywhere other than some more words written by a bloke who thought he was being wise when he scrawled them. Bet you fifty widgets this panacea's a fake like the rest."

"And I'll bet you fifty widgets that whatever this is, it's more than we bargained for and will accordingly try harder to kill us than we expect."

"Granted, you lot don't look like you're any averse to dangerous situations, and that goes for me, too. I have a feeling someone's gonna have to prove their pure heart before this is all said and done"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"Fine, why not?" Chavara didn't really care much either way. This whole idea still seemed stupid to her.

Onic said nothing, still warily surveying their surroundings.

Panyk farted quietly.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

Having followed Onamazu into the now very crowded building, Chavara frowned at their exchange. "I wasn't aware that hero was a species," she remarked dryly.

Hovering just inside the door, Onic listened intently, but said nothing.

Beside him, Panyk stifled a yawn.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: *facepalms*. I'd actually forgotten about that. Stupid me. :)

IC: Chavara.

"Who are the rest of you?" Chavara asked, ignoring Stronin's snide remark.