BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Onamazu

"I do not understand your quip, Fe-Toa. A hero can come from any blood and any walk of life."

Things seem tense, rather unfriendly.

"I apologize for the sudden entrance, we are travelers from Ga-Wahi. We're looking for a female toa that was abducted and brainwashed by a group of Makuta's worshippers. I led us north to Po-Koro in hopes of finding a trail. So far we have found none."

...but close to it

IC: Stronin

"I can understand that," said Stronin, "but if you're in search of a hero, I'm not one."

Still, if the guy needs help, I'm perfectly wil-

No Stronin, stop. You're not getting involved just because there's someone to be rescued. You're not a hero.

I'm involved with the others already, aren't I?

That's because you're self-serving.

"I, uh," he quickly spoke up, although there was a hesitant tone present, "do you need any help?"

... You just have to keep helping, don't you? What's with you these days?

IC:

If he'd been a Matoran, his punching out of Torvoth might've made me fall in love with Stralix. As it was, I wasn't into Skakdi, and I had more important things to worry about right now.

Like not dying.

With Torvoth no longer being able to move (which he wasn't able to do before, but now it was even worse) it would be doubly important that Odobo and Kirsug's crab were able to get him to safety. Still watching to make sure that everyone was getting out okay, I brought two fingers up to my mouth and whistled. Odobo (bless his name) turned immediately, and I quickly gestured for him to keep moving with the rest of the group, an order he eagerly followed (an action which I hoped the other crab would in turn follow). I figured he'd have done that anyway, given enough time, but he could have been goddamn stubborn enough to try waiting out the tremors.

Couldn't really blame him though; he has me as a role model, doesn't he?

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Our quest is twofold, but I'm sure we could add on an extra objective," Jerin said, in response to the new group who had come and was already starting to merge with his group. "We're currently searching for a panacea - that may or may not actually exists - and then we're going to rebuild the home of one of the members of our group here. If we find your missing friend along the way, it'll just be extra icing on the cake!" He then turned back to Gatanka.

"By the way, whether or not this panacea I'm looking for is a real panacea or not, I bet you another fifty widgets that we'll still be able to make some money off of it without even lying about whatever it is. After all, it might just be some exotic fruit or something."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Talinka Quine

We observed the two newcomers who had graced us with their presence. They seemed to be requesting the help of heroes and heroines to save their friend from worshipers of the dark lord. Luckily for them we were such a heroine. 

"We are Talinka Quine, once the princess of the deceased village of Cry-koro many ages ago. We are also heroines....and looking for people to help build a new koro." 

We figured if we helped a lot of people out and made them love us they'd want to be part of the new Cry-koro. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Chavara

Chavara was starting to wonder if there was a single sane person left on this entire island.

She had a moralistic sister who wanted to kill her but didn't have the guts to go through with it, Onamazu was clearly deluded, that idiot over there thought that "hero" was a species. And now there was this crazy chick who kept referring to herself as a plural.

Even in defeat, Makuta had seemingly succeeded in driving the citizens of Mata Nui to madness.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Chavara.

Onic and Panyk moved forward, letting Chavara cut their hands with her sword, before the three Dark Toa shook hands with the others in the group.

Chavara quickly cauterised her wound. A blood oath, like all other oaths, meant nothing to her. Only her vow of allegiance to Makuta meant anything...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Haruru

So much had happened so quickly. For a moment Haruru just stood there slightly dazed. 

"Oh, uh, yes." The older Toa said as he got his head around the situation.

Stretching out his hand, Haruru allowed Onamazu to create a small wound. As a decent amount of his blood oozed across his palm, Haruru silently shook the hands of those around him.

As he attempted to stop the bleeding with the pressure of clenching his fist, he wondered about the ramifications of now being in such a large group.

OOC: Third and potentially final character being introduced.

IC KOTAK: In the desert wastes of Po-Wahi, a lone figure trudged through the wasteland. A thin and beaten leather duster blew about him in the wind, and a large round metal shield glinted from the sun on his back. He activated his mask, scanning the horizon for the entrance of Po-Koro. His Akaku's lens chirped and adjusted as it focused and refocused to the distance. He finally spotted the carved matoran head marking the entrance, and checked the range finder. He was still a mile out. Sighing, he said to himself, "At least I'm going in the right direction." His voice was even, with an icy touch to it that belied the personality of the white and silver warrior. leaning heavily on his halberd, which was currently being used as a walking stick, he started off again. As he went, he mumbled to the wind, "I hate the desert...."

OOC: ah, heck, all of my characters are open for interaction unless otherwise stated. Kotak included. Though he'll likely be the least friendly of my characters. 

IC: Onic.

While
Panyk was busy slacking off and Chavara was following the conversation, Onic sized up the new group members. They were a perplexing bunch: unusual, unstable and quite likely to be completely unpredictable.

This would be interesting..

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

Panyk guffawed, trying and failing not to laugh.

"Oh my gods..." Chavara muttered to herself. They were all idiots. Every last one of them.

"We've wasted enough time on introductions," Onic cut in. "How about we instead focus on this quest. Where are we going, why are we going there, and when are we leaving?"

OOC: Kotak to Po-Koro

The wind blasted Ko-Toa finally entered the village of Po-Koro. It was his first time posting for a job here, and ordinarily he'd never set foot here. But, it was either here or Ta-Koro, and there was no way he was going there. He walked over to a public board, pulled a posting that he'd prepared several weeks earlier, and with a quick use of his elemental power, pinned it to the board with a spike of ice. "That ought to last a while." He thought. He then left and found the nearest inn, and paid for a room with what was left over from his last job in Onu-Koro.

The posting was a simple one, stating his availability for any variety of jobs, and where to find him at the closest inn.

OOC: open for interaction

IC: Stronin

"I recommend investing in one," said Stronin honestly. "They are remarkable deterrents to would-be thieves."

Speaking from experience, of course.

IC: Farzan

"Thieves, transients, beggars, vagabonds, something else beginning with b... the lot of them"

In the presence of such a large group of people of height I felt rather... no, "insignificant" isn't the word, more like... "comfortable", actually.

As the conversation took its own turns from deep to then just plain bizarre I suddenly felt that old itch in my fingers. Like the valuables in these people's pockets were asking me to... relocate them"

"No" I told myself, "you're a respectable businessman now (somewhat), you can't be going around rifling people's pockets. Besides do you really want to know what might be in Jerin's pockets?"

"...No"

"Exactly"

I clasped my hands behind my back and whistled innociously.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Man, you all are really bad at reading what I write. =P

IC:

As Gatanka started trying to act intimidating, Jerin, in response, stood at his full height, towering above all the other beings around him (especially Farzan), while extending his claws with some small annoyance. "I meant we as in all of us," he growled in response to Gatanka's questioning. "Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Jerin turned to Onamazu next. "I already explained the what we're questing for, that panacea. The why is to either help people or make money, and to rebuild Talinka's home, when is hopefully soon, where is probably this entire crazy island (and wherever Talinka's home used to be), how is by, well, trekking around and following what clues we have. And, of course, we're going to be looking for your missing friend as well, if you and yours do come along with us." Once he finished, he turned, looked at the whistling Farzan, and moved so that Stronin was now between him and the little Matoran.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vail

As the Toa of Fire neared his companions, he noticed Tupua's wound close up on its own.

Interesting...

Vail's eyes glowed with desire. He could sense what lurked behind that skull-emblazoned Tryna...

Power.

His shadowy appearance and detached presence seethed with it. It was in the air when he drew near, so much that Vail could almost taste its sweetness on his tongue. Tantalizing, invigorating. Tupua was far above the level of an average Toa such as he or Voulge, and not one to be trifled with. Vail was so intrigued, curiosity had smothered the majority of his lingering doubts. He wanted to know how one could attain a power such as this...

Voulge interrupted his thoughts with the mention of his name.

"If I know Vail well enough, he will probably want to burn them." he stated as if he were talking about a daily chore.

I think I'm rubbing off on him, Vail thought to himself. He smirked. He was glad neither one of them seemed to mind his murderous habits. To them, it was a clean cut and ruthless vigilante routine, nothing more. He intended to keep it that way.

"Yes, burning them would be my preferred choice. However, I have a feeling our quiet friend here has something else in mind."

He winked at Tupua as if the two shared an obscure secret. The dark Toa would likely regard the gesture as ridiculous, or odd. Vail often had that affect on people. He possessed the ability to set himself up as someone he truly was not. A perfect lie, a perfect act, it was all part of the constant game he played. To him, the lives of others were things he could meddle with as he pleased.

IC (Tupua):

The dark Toa showed no outwards signs of it, but he did felt a tinge of amusement as he noticed how his newfound companion's attitudes had practically reversed in the past few minutes. Vail was looking at him and winked, a gesture that  manage to mostly, but not totally, obscure the underlying curiosity. He had caught a glimpse of the Aitua's power and was intrigued. Tupua doubted that would be the case if he ever learned of the price for this ability. But where it had been Vail who had regarded him with disdain before: now it was Volgue who wore the expression of disapproval. Such was the fate of the Aitua: They were strangers and anomalies, even among those already working outside of the black and white of right and wrong, making their live in the gray.

"I had nothing particular in mind." the dark Toa replied. "But," he started, while activating his mask, their dead opponents corpses starting to twitch and move in a grotesque fashion as they struggled back to their feet by his command, "it would be prudent to burn them somewhere where the pyre won't leave as much of a trace."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png