BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kelz and Ryza.

Her bullet wound stitched up and bandaged, Ryza thanked the healers and got to her feet, moving to stand beside her brother, who was approaching one of the Sentinels who had helped them. 

"Ahem," Kelz attempted to get the guard's attention. "Do you need my sister and I to remain here and give statements or something, or are we free to go after the person who shot her?"

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Avier

The Toa of magnetism downed his milk in one go, setting the glass back down on the counter once he finished. The rest of his steak followed just as quickly, and he started to pick his teeth for anything that got stuck. He retracted his finger, a piece of meat stuck on his nail.

He flicked it at Kubrick.

IC: Elysi

Elysi swallowed the last chunk of her fish steak with a satisfied sigh, gently placing her cutlery on the plate with a quiet 'tink'. As usual, the Roasted Ruki's repertoire of dishes was excellent; the skewers that she had finished earlier were especially delightful to consume, the steak itself was delicious (although they had changed the sauce from last time, which she had preferred). It was a good idea to come here for some chow.

"So what are your thoughts?" asked the Lightning Toa to her companion, stretching her arms out as she watched the morning patrons slowly filter into the stand.

IC: Naona

Naona took off in a burst of speed, ignoring the surprise of any subordinates who saw the whirlwind travel into the records room.

Nothing was going to stop her.

Edited by Purple God

IC: Dehkaz

The toa of Magnetism followed at relatively sedate pace than his counterpart, though simply because he lacked the necessary Kanohi to match her speed.  Though that certainly didn't mean that he walked towards the room which they had left earlier that day, nor did he have any less trouble clearing his path towards his destination.  And so, a whirlwind of motion was followed closely by an unstoppable wave.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Forsi / shipyards

"I am presentable," scowled the Su-Toa defiantly. "My face looks good with engine grease on it."

The Axe appeared in the engine room doorway, glancing quietly about the heart of his new home territory, looking even bigger than usual as he carefully navigated his rangy bulk through the complex maze of pipes and pressure gauges and heavy metal support trusses.

"Isn't that right, Nero? She's trying to make me clean my face. Nero, make her stop!"

"..."

IC: Zelvin (Forsi, Shipyards)

Unperturbed, the Kru-Toa came closer, much too close some might say. One of her hands moved towards her mouth, the tongue sticking out and grazing her thumb, the other shot out lightning quick and grabbed hold of Rhea's chin like a vice.

"You'll watch your looks if you want to inspire proper respect or loyalty in your crew, Rhea. As far as I'm concerned you just got some catching up to do"

And then...

IC: Avier

Avier nodded, slightly impressed. Such quick, precise reflexes didn't seem possible. 

Must have been luck.

"As is staring." Avier said, looking at Kubrick now. "If you're gonna check someone out, at least have some tact and discretion."

Elysi swallowed the last chunk of her fish steak with a satisfied sigh, gently placing her cutlery on the plate with a quiet 'tink'. As usual, the Roasted Ruki's repertoire of dishes was excellent; the skewers that she had finished earlier were especially delightful to consume, the steak itself was delicious (although they had changed the sauce from last time, which she had preferred). It was a good idea to come here for some chow.

"So what are your thoughts?" asked the Lightning Toa to her companion, stretching her arms out as she watched the morning patrons slowly filter into the stand.

IC: Mar (Forsi, The Roasted Ruki)

"Right now, I'm glad I wear an Akaku" I remarked.

My own meal finished, I watched Avier and Kubrick give Karv some real competition in the execution of bad table manners. It was amusing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The records room of the Sentinel Headquarters was impeccably organised. Everything was sorted in alphabetical order, and each set of shelves were assigned to different types of documents. So it was a breeze for Naona to move immediately towards the shelf that contained information on "people of note" to the Guard and search through the Rs for this "Roth". It didn't take long, mostly because there weren't many people Po-koro considered to be incredibly noteworthy.

"Onu-koro," she noted, snapping shut the meagre file. "Dehkaz, do you believe this location is accurate?"

"Lucky you."

No more playing around, she was serious.

Zelvin studied the emerald embers resting in the back of Rhea's gaze, listening to her breathing. She was ready to move in the blink of an eye, and Zelvin didn't doubt for a second that she'd do it.

The bigger question was why?

Zelvin was no fool, she could only play a very convincing one. However, she'd been careless and stepped right out on unstable ground and would have to consider her next move carefully.

"Let her have her way" she decided eventually, "let her be right, and don't provoke her."

She let go of Rhea and took a step back to give her space. If this had been played right, Zelvin had just gotten an extremely intimate look into Rhea's persona, while she in turn didn't get any extra reasons to hand Zelvin her notice right then and there.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dehkaz

The toa of Magnetism closed the file he was looking through with a snap of finality, the few stone tablets inside clacking together with the motion.  His gaze settled on the file in Naona's grip, as if attempting to read it through the closed sides.

"Onu-Koro is possible," He started, tucking the file in his hand under his arm as he spoke, "Roth wasn't a wanted man in the normal respect, he seemed to keep his business at least mostly respectable.  Even so, Onu-Koro did always have the least out for him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he set up shop there."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Forsi / shipyards

Rhea didn't move, didn't shift her gaze from Zelvin's. Her face was pale and very very still, and gradually the green eyes cooled.

Breathe in, girl. Breathe out. She meant you no harm.

Until finally the white heat burned itself out and faded and was gone and the younger bounty hunter sat alone on the gearbox with black engine grease streaked in a lone guerrilla whorl across her face, across her mask. And all at once she looked sober and troubled and heartbreakingly earnest.

"I'm sorry." she said quietly. "I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have meant that. But I can't stand it when people touch me."

A careful pause.

Then, even more quietly this time. "It's not your fault. You didn't know. Please forgive me."

Nero the Axe watched and said nothing.

OOC: From Onu-koro

IC: Syvra and Co.

Syvra knew they were getting closer to Po-wahi due to the growing amount of sand that had found it's way into the tunnel. A noticeable grimace graced his face. 

I hate Po-wahi with a passion... 

Why is that?

It's just so, so... barren. Not to mention it's a general hassle to even attempt traveling through.

Can't argue with ya there. What little we were in it last time did not leave a favorable impression.

We were also attempting to pick up on a trail the ussalry had failed to continue. Good old politics getting in the way of revenge.

Syvra looked over his shoulder at his two companions and announced

"Shouldn't be long before we arrive."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Sade

A Vo-Toa with a cute butt sat down nearby, seemingly oblivious to the fact that others were already using the table

Sade redirected her attention to Andrex.

"Yes, it does seem rather interesting. (Moreso than my original plans in Po-Wahi) Perhaps we should go to Po-Koro on the iron mahi and learn more."

...but close to it

Another long pause.

The older bounty hunter was clearly thinking through the scene that had just played out, scene-by-scene, line-by-line, trying to make sense of it with what she knew.

Eventually, an unexpected smile appeared on her face. Not a smug or triumphant one, but somber and subdued, like what she'd seen reminded her of something she'd rather forget.

"You had every right to defend yourself against someone who for all intents and purposes is still a stranger. You're forgiven."

IC: Mar (Forsi, Roasted Ruki)

"I make my own luck"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Leron

Leron felt the blade graze the side of his arm as he lurched to the side using his mask. "****, I'm too slow," he thought to himself as he drew his sword and swung at his attacker.

IC:

The Toa Voya never get a peaceful moment, do we?

The former owner of this here ship was, apparently, raring for some revenge but hadn't taken long enough to pinpoint who he should be taking revenge against. I mean, he could have tried killing one of us, the people who had actually stolen the boat from him, but noooooooo; he had to go and start whaling on the one guy who had nothing to do with the heist.

And of course, I couldn't let that happen, now could I?

I drew my sword as I was running for the ship's gangplank, my trip down and across the dock barely registering for me. In no time at all, I was approaching the skirmish, trying to come up behind the attacking Toa whilst trying to remember what his name was so I could come up with something witty to say when he was defeated.

I was running at him, aiming my sword for a slash across the back of his left calf, lamenting the fact that I probably wouldn't be able to come with any sort of one-liner, witty or otherwise.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"You had every right to defend yourself against someone who for all intents and purposes is still a stranger. You're forgiven."

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi / shipyards

Rhea nodded, cautiously returning Zelvin's tired-but-understanding smile. "Aye, and thank you."

...and enough of it. Topic closed.

Abruptly, she swung down off the gearbox.

"Let's go find the team. I could use a proper breakfast."

OOC:

Blargh. Tension headache = poor post quality. :sick:

Feel free to timeskip. I think this scene is pretty much over, and we should keep things moving.

OOC: Timeskip initiated

IC: Zelvin (Forsi, Roasted Ruki)

The search for their comrades had given the trio something to put their mind to as they traversed the Sentinel settlement. By the time they finally found what looked like a proper Inn, from which they could hear familiar voices, Zelvin was more or less back to normal, and as far as she could tell so was Rhea. She certainly didn't lose any form as she lead the way inside...

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Leron

Leron felt the blade graze the side of his arm as he lurched to the side using his mask. "****, I'm too slow," he thought to himself as he drew his sword and swung at his attacker.

IC:

The Toa Voya never get a peaceful moment, do we?

The former owner of this here ship was, apparently, raring for some revenge but hadn't taken long enough to pinpoint who he should be taking revenge against. I mean, he could have tried killing one of us, the people who had actually stolen the boat from him, but noooooooo; he had to go and start whaling on the one guy who had nothing to do with the heist.

And of course, I couldn't let that happen, now could I?

I drew my sword as I was running for the ship's gangplank, my trip down and across the dock barely registering for me. In no time at all, I was approaching the skirmish, trying to come up behind the attacking Toa whilst trying to remember what his name was so I could come up with something witty to say when he was defeated.

I was running at him, aiming my sword for a slash across the back of his left calf, lamenting the fact that I probably wouldn't be able to come with any sort of one-liner, witty or otherwise.

-Void

IC Halyx:

"Lumira! Ugh! Why are these Le-Matoran always so stubborn?" Halyx activated his Calix, hoping to provide some much needed assistance to the Matoran and her Toa counterpart. 

IC Tallix:

Tallix had barely enough time to register Lumira's attack, though thankfully for him, her sword barely grazed him. After recovering from the pain, he tried to attack Lumira, attempting to stab her in the heart.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: She was inclined to agree with the Ta-Toa a mere one table behind her.

Iron Mahi? I've never heard of that.

Sounds like it could be something fun.

Now that she'd tuned in, this did seem a bit less abnormal than she'd hoped, but hey, when you're an adventuring knight-errant-in-training-sorta-kinda-not-really (she really needed to find something more succinct to call herself), anything's better than roaming a desert. 

A harsh, unforgiving desert. She grimaced at the thought. It had honestly been the first time she'd ever wanted to get out of the sun, a thought that almost seemed... heretical by her standards.

And the nights, just as cold as the days... an unconscious shiver ran down her spine. Brutal stuff.

helo frens

IC:

Halyx was yelling something at me, but I was having a little trouble hearing him over the sound of my attacker trying to stab me.

Jalim, was that his name?

I torqued on my heel, planting my other foot so that I was standing in front of him, face-to-face.

Yeah, that sounds about like his name.

His sword was coming in, and I barely had time to bring my own blade up to meet it, pushing the weapon to one side.

All right, I'm officially referring to him as Jalim from now on.

Jalim's attack taken care of, I stepped in towards him, aiming a horizontal slash across his abdomen.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Tallix:

Tallix jumped back skillfully, gasping in relief as the sword barely missed his midriff. "I suppose I should give you my name. It's Tallix. Jalim's the guy I stole the boat from to begin with. Silly little Ga-Matoran trader, made me chuckle as I crushed him with a cocoon of stone. Perhaps I'll do the same to you." Tallix summoned several large boulders and began throwing them towards Lumira, attempting to crush her. 

OOC:

Is this an autohit or godmodding or something? I'm not sure.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Jarrun (Roasted Ruki)

Jarrun had spent all day traversing across the Po-Wahi desert looking for junk, rare rocks or anything he could collect to get some widgets. He stepped up to the Roasted Ruki, a tattered grey cloak falling off his worn and sun-bleeched brown armor. Jarrun nibbled on a toothpick knitted between his teeth as he began to walk towards stand, his large proto-steel hammer resting against his shoulder. He whistled slightly as he approached the stand looking at the menu. Nothing looked that good to him.

"What can I do for you?" the stand-worker asked.

"I guess I'll take a fish." Jarrun smiled at the barkeep. "It was hot out today, not that it isn't always hot out. I could use something in my stomach." the owner didn't seem to really care and passed Jarrun over a plate a little while later with a cooked fish on it. The Toa of Stone passed him some widgets before taking a bite. Its not that bad...

OOC:

FIXED THANKS

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

OOC: The Ruki's a fish stand.

What was coming along with her?

Beyond her usual medkit, money and lockpicks (confiscated from a prisoner long ago).

Not the Kolhii staff. Her own staff had returned to her.

Her eyes drifted over a spear.

No.

But she was hesitant.

Why was she even considering it?

There was nothing but bad memories.

But ...

She was going after Hari.

It is possible I might need it.

Her own tools may not be capable of protecting her protege.

So she took it. Even if it may have once been covered by her blood.

Even if.

Edited by Purple God

IC Andrex: he raised an eyebrow, "Iron Mahi?"

IC Sade

"It is a locomotive." She wore an incredulous, "you do know what that is, right?" look.

"...you do know what that it is, right?"

No attention was paid to the Vo-Toa, her silence was practically drowning our the other noises of the room. She seemed ready to burst at the seams with various emotions.

...but close to it

IC: "You heard her," Gyn said, warm again. Darling Dalrin was doing splendidly. He gestured to the wall where antidermis has been detected. "We need to probe the wall, dig into it and see what's happening, but caution comes first." A child of the darkness much as Gyn, Dalrin doubtlessly knew not to compromise structural integrity. Yet there were other risks that came with this territory, and if the rumors were true, they were risks Gyn did not believe he could take in good faith.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Skuggy

Sailing on the seas was a pirate's dream. Except Skuggy wasn't a pirate. He was just a weirdo who had a boat and worked for Po-koro. I mean yeah he did some pirating maybe back in the day, but he was an honest gentleman now. Look at his eyepatch and the two parrot heads attached to him? Isn't he honest-looking?

OOC: Skuggy and Boat open for interaction on the Po-wahi coastline.

OOC: I guess I'll take that invitation

IC:

Jarrun ate his fish while he walked. He wasn't sure where he was going, just that he needed a change of pace. While munching on the roasted fish he left the docking area and began to walk across the coastline, admiring the way the waves hit the Po-Wahi shore as he finished his snack. He then tossed the fish-bones into the water when he was finishing, watching as he threw them just right, making the bones skip three times before they sank underneath the surface. That was when Jarrun noticed a boat.

He walked up to the boat, only to see an unfamiliar person (Skuggy) seemingly alone who also had an eye patch and a pet parrot. Jarrun liked him already. He tipped his worn desert hat at him.

"You need a hand on board? I'm lookin' for some work." Jarrun said.