BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Po-Koro (Shady Bar)

"Tossed from a bar before I've even had a drink? That would be a first," Tenjin said as the duo pulled up a pair of chairs and took a seat at the Vortixx's table.

"True, you could do that," Taranis continued. "But considering that we're both sober at the moment and you would be the one making the scene, the more likely scenario would be that you'd get thrown out instead, so you might want to rethink that little plan of yours."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kelz - Shady Bar.

"Didn't you two just get let out of prison?" Kelz challenged. "The guards probably know your faces."

He sneered at them. "It's hard to forget something as ugly as that." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Yeah, for... what was the term they used again, Tenjin? "Resisting arrest after an over-zealous display of excessive force during the defense of our persons?" Either way, it sure as Karz wasn't getting sloshed and causing a scene in a bar, so it kind of nullifies the grounds for your whole argument there," Taranis said, grinning as he ignored the Vortixx's insult. "You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to get rid of us, pal."

The Vo-Skakdi's smile widened.

"Told you he mastered the ways of the buzz-kill. I'm just glad he's not using his skills on me this time."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Well, I could always just leave," Kelz replied pointedly, finishing his drink and putting the bottle aside. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Melna (Darkwalk, Civilian Group)

IC: Day

Day looked down at Melna, the hard look in his eye softening but only slightly.

Tears or no tears, he was still angry with her and right now, forgiveness wasn't in the cards.

Without lingering, his gaze broke from hers and he stared at the source of the mysterious sound.

"Get up."

IC: Rungui

"We're so dead."

---

IC: Avier

"You're in desperate need of a hobby then."

"Or a girlfriend, take your pick."

Avier suddenly grinned mischievously.

"Do you like gambling?"

IC: Kubrick

"Every second in this career is enough gambling for a lifetime.

"Yes, I suppose I do. Don't you?" Kubrick asked.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: (Darkwalk Quest)

Gyn's light stopped on a pair of sickly green eyes. 

There wasn't time for more observation than that, as the head of a spear rocketed out of the darkness towards the Matoran and his mount. From the shadows a bellow echoed, the sound wracking the nerves of even the most hardened soldier. Two shapes stampeded out of the dim passage, one on the left, the other on the right. They could be seen with a little more clarity, now; bull-like beings on four legs, spears held in their two arms. Their appearance was tainted, stained black with corruption while their eyes shone the same malicious green as the fluid they had encountered earlier.

They left little time for observation, however. Their arms were kept close to their chest to guard against arrows, while they charged the group at frightening speed. If their spears weren't a threat, their hooves were more than enough to smash an unsuspecting victim. 

With horror, the military members in their midst would realize that their behavior worryingly resembled flanking tactics.

IC: Lux / Dark Walk

Because Lux had never actually had a centaur charge at him before, his brain went from competent-survivalist mode to hmm-I-should-stand-here-and-watch-my-death-stampede-at-me mode pretty quickly.

Fortunately, good readers, there was still one mind in this body that wasn't a complete bumpkin.

Yeah, you know the drill; my hands were talons, my incisors flashed yadda yadda yadda, we've danced this dance before, haven't we? That's what I thought. So we all know that, between Luxy-Wuxy and myself, it was pretty clear who the best man for such dark and dangerous situations as these was. This was my Father's domain, after all; I was infinitely better suited here than some idealistic Matoran like Saran.

The beat of hooves was like thunder down here, reverberating against the tunnel walls until you could barely hear yourself think, and the glint of their spears in the light of a dozen lightstones in swinging limbs was like the accompanying lightning. So despite my reputation as a being of action, even knew that trying to square off against these beasts now would be suicide. Instead, I leapt at one of the tunnel walls, claws scrabbling for purchase (they found it pretty quickly) and two damaged legs burning like the eyes of my Father (though they held firm).

Now, all I had to do was wait for my chance to strike.

---

IC: Dalrin / Dark Walk

Though I wouldn't quite consider myself a military man after only four months in the Ussalry, enough discipline had been instilled in me that I didn't think twice about what unsheathing a throwing knife and sending it hurtling straight at one of the eyes of the closest centaur.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Leli

One to the front and two more at the sides, spears in hand.  They looked like a toa riding some form of rahi, but the fact that they were singular beings made them all that more dangerous.  They moved fast, really fast, and they were moving around.  A curse that really didn't fit her frame nor personality rose unbidden from the depths of her conscious, and may have flown from her lips, as she backpedaled a few steps to keep all three of the creatures in view.

"Stay close!" She shouted over the beat of hooves against the hard-packed earthen floor of the tunnel.  They had to close ranks, fast.  If it wasn't a flanking maneuver she didn't know what was, though it was eerily similar to pack hunting techniques.  And they were the prey.

"Don't let them separate you!"

There was no point in attempting to stop the pair's advance on either side, but the first one they could deal with.  With a little luck, Gyn still had his head, if not, well...

"Aim for the one, don't let him block our path!"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Andrex-Market district:

The Colossal Fire Toa continued meandering through the dusty streets, taking in all the sights and sounds of the market. There were fewer of the strange fliers he'd seen earlier, but every so often he caught a glimpse of one. There were other Toa, Guards, he surmised, looking for and destroying any of the fliers. 

Strange.

OOC Andrex open for interaction.

IC:

Did I have to take the wind outta Sky's sails and let her know, balls out, that she had zero chance of being in my future? Nah, that was a dick move. But - and this is something that if I ever hear reaches her I will kill you because you're the only person I'm saying it to - I liked her enough to do this now, and here, and like this, instead of screaming at her until she starts crying, and then snapping her neck with a ~PRACTICED FLOURISH~ and getting gross Skyra tears all over my hand.

I think we're all tired of seeing that one. 

So I restrained myself from patting Skyra on the shoulder (you'll get em next time slugger) and walked up to Ronah.

"You know who I am," I said levelly.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: General clothing store coming up.

Point it out to her?

I gave it a moment to marinate, letting the thought hang in the air as we kept on keeping on.

Well, the way I figured, this'd be a good exercise for awareness of one's surroundings, something any mercenary should have in spades. If she didn't catch it, that was on her.

Besides, she was actively looking for it. No way she doesn't, right?

helo frens

"Then let it be known that we'd glady accept your admission of defeat," Taranis said, fishing out ten widgets and signaling the order of two drinks to the bartender, who eventually sent someone over to deliver them. "Drink up, Tenjin. It's about time we bailed on this dust bowl of a village."

Grabbing the necks of both bottles between his fingers and carelessly flicking off the caps with his thumb, the Vo-Skakdi began chugging their contents simultaneously.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"You two are idiots." 

"Takes one to know one," Taranis said as his brother continued drinking.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"That explains why you two are so... close." 

• Upvote 1

"And apparently why we're still sitting at this table with you, listening to your lame puns," Taranis said as Tenjin set the empty bottles down and belched loudly.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"If you think they're lame," Kelz said to Taranis, "then you must think they're funny," he pointed at Tenjin. 

Taranis burst into a fit of laughter as he slammed his fist against the table repeatedly.

"That's extremely... unlikely... considering that he... lacks the required intellect... necessary for the knowledge of puns," said the De-Skakdi, still trying to catch his breath.

"HEY!!!" Tenjin barked, not caring in the slightest if the entire bar heard him. "I KNOW WHAT A PUN IS!!!"

Taranis turned to look at him as a few moments passed them by in silence.

"Just to make sure we're all on the same page, one of you should recite the definition."

"Told you he didn't-"

"Shut up!"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Interesting...." Kelz grinned widely; he was enjoying this little game, "...if you're so smart...." he fixed his attention on Taranis once more, "....why don't you define pun for your brother?" 

"A pun," Taranis explained, "also known as a paronomasia, is a form of word play that suggests two or more meanings, by exploiting multiple meanings of words or of similar-sounding words, for an intended humorous or rhetorical effect."

"Idiot."

The De-Skakdi barely had time to raise his arm and fire off his Sonic Projector, shattering the bottle that Tenjin attempted to smash over his head.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Stop hitting yourself." 

Tenjin turned towards the rather smug-looking Vortixx on the other side of the table, picking up his second bottle as he did so.

"Would you rather I started hitting you, then? Because that can be arranged..."

"Oh, knock it off already," Taranis said. "He's just trying to bait you. Let it go."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Trying to bait him?" he sneered, "I think you'll find that I'm succeeding."

"And I think that you'll wish that you weren't when you're picking glass out of your face!" the Vo-Skakdi said as he prepared to throw the second bottle at the Vortixx as Taranis unsheathed his machete and pressed it up against his brother's throat.

"I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!!!"

Tenjin diverted his attention to the De-Skakdi for a moment before placing his projectile back on the table and turning towards the wall, mumbling to himself about the many ways he was going to wipe that stupid grin off of the other drunk's face.

"I just simply cannot take you anywhere," Taranis said, shaking his head as he returned his weapon to it's proper place on his back.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Why don't you just...." he grinned cruelly, "....cut him loose?" 

"As much as I've pondered that myself, I guess it's because we're the only family we got left," Taranis stated, glaring at his twin. "He's still my brother, even if he is absolutely infuriating on occasions, and we take care of our own."

"Speak for yourself," Tenjin scowled. "I'm only in it for the extra arm and the powers; that, and the thought of bleeding to death in glorious battle is preferable to going out with a whimper in some shady hospital."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I see." He straightened to his feet. "Well, it's been fun chatting with you numbskulls, but I have places to go." 

"Coincidentally," Taranis began, signaling his twin that it was time to go. "So do we."

The pair stood up, shuffling themselves around the inebriated Vortixx as they began heading towards the door.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Kelz & Ryza - Shady Bar.

Those two were adorable together... utterly inseparable. He smirked at his own terrible joke and collapsed back into his chair, his legs unable to properly support him. He just sat there watching as the two skakdi started walking towards the door....

....which swung inwards, pushed by a familiar female Vortixx in a sailor's outfit. It seemed that Ryza had finished her pouting already. She closed the door behind her, turned towards the inside of the bar and... "Ugh." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Look, Taranis," Tenjin said. "It seems that we're not the only ones that come in pairs after all."

"Coming from the guy who just had to entertain your drunken idiot of a brother, while juggling the responsibility of having a moron of his own to look after, I might add, I offer you my sincere condolences," muttered the De-Skakdi. "I think that I would've punched my own clock by now if I'd been born attached to him instead."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Ryza - Shady Bar.

"Right..." she stepped around the creepy duo, "you two have fun..." somewhere else far away from me, preferably. 

IC: Jokaro

The Matoran began following.

"How many are you in your department?"

Lenat- Po-koro

IC: "It depends on how busy we are at the time. I hire a lot of civilian help when we get busy so numbers can go from as few as ten people all the way up to thirty."

Lenat quickly led the way out of the prison and onto the sandy streets of the koro. For a second he stood there, shading his eyes as he allowed them to adjust to the bright sunlight. He may have lived in the desert for a fair amount of time now but Lenat was unsure if he would ever get used to the way the sun blasted away at the place.

Eventually his eyes adjusted and he stepped forward, making his way in the direction of the Engineering Department. Taking a moment to look at his companion, the Vortixx asked.

"I understand the basic principles for your devices as you explained them to the Sentinels. I want to know the details, material composition, measurements. ease of use. Anything that you might want to throw out there to convince me to buy them."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Gyn saw eyes, diseased reflections of his grey gaze, pools of verdigris over the blood that surged up in his veins, and his heart rose through his arms and into the finger that stroked the trigger and loosed two bolts in that direction, but Danger whispered protestations in his ear. He felt a return message blown his way.

Ah. The response. Now she had it.

Two players, one game.

Gyn opened his hands and let the crossbow clatter down. He shifted, gaze toward the response.

His mind clenched around the spear. Its penetration met resistance in the air. Its arc sank.

He did not stop it there. What fun was a dance of incomplete figures?

He just drew out the moment. There was a spear flying for his trunk, altitude and velocity fatally dropping.

And there were his hands, gently seizing the shaft and spinning, commandeered tip inviting Danger.

Gyn received it.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Lenat- Po-koro

IC: Lenat took the offered plans and glanced over them as he walked, muttering under his breath as he almost subconsciously avoided people and carts on the busy street.

The plans were impressive. Especially having been made with only the things commonly found in a prison cell. It was pretty obvious that the devices had been made on a budget. Basic jars were hardly something that a well a proper inventor used, if given the chance to design a custom container specifically for something like this.

After several more minutes of walking and mumbling Lenat abruptly turned to the right and looked up from the plans. In front of them was a two story square building. The words on the sign above the door idly crossed Lenat's mind as he opened the door and walked in.

Po-koro Engineering Department

The first room was pretty obviously a reception area. A secretary sat behind a curved desk covered in papers. The Po-Matoran glanced up at the pair as they entered, only to give a nod of greeting to the Vortixx before going back to her paperwork. Wordlessly Lenat led Jokaro to a door off to one side and then up a flight of stairs, eventually leading to a rather sparse looking office with a desk facing the door and a worktable against one wall. On the worktable were all of Jokaro's personal possessions, including a pair of straw filled cases with the remaining smokebombs in them.

"I do most of my real inventing over at my Emporium workshop, but I still keep an office here. I do have official duties after all."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Skyra

I knew what Dorian was probably thinking, I was a ditsy girl with a crush who couldn't take a hint. That’s what I wanted to think too, I knew from the start that he had Tuara, at first in Ta-koro I had told myself I just wanted to be friends, then Grokk happened and everything went to ######, we both got drunk (mostly me) and then that happened.

Why did that have to happen? It would have been easier if it hadn't, Dorian had even said what happened in the loft stays in the loft. I’d kind of ###### that up too. That wasn't a pun okay.

Why had I become so infatuated with Dorian? I wasn't completely sure myself. Maybe it was because I found myself relating to him more than I would have ever admitted. Maybe it was because I hadn't really gotten over my sex change. Oh sure I could act like a girl, embrace it even. But I couldn't honestly say I’d gotten over what had been done to me. I didn't feel like the Skyra Daring I was before, I wasn't even sure if I was Skyra Daring anymore. He might as well have been dead and I was someone else entirely. I’d taken a very extended leave from the Force, I couldn't just go back to work and act like nothing had happened. I didn't look the same, I didn't even feel the same! The others in the force didn't look at me the same, I wasn't sure they thought I was even the same person. Maybe they shouldn't.

My obsession with Dorian was a way to forget about all that, forget the life that was forever altered and start a new one. I didn't want to deal with it anymore. I...I couldn't. I didn't want to see how differently my friends looked at me anymore, like I wasn't the same person. Tillian, bless his heart, still treated me like his best buddy...but I had been nothing but a jerk to him, told him I’d meet him in Ga-koro and I ended up going to Ta-koro instead. I wasn't sure what he thought of me anymore, he probably hated me.

And Liara...I owed her more apologizes than there were noodles in spaghetti. I wasn't sure if I could face her again, not after all I put her through.

So yeah, it was easier to be this ditsy girl that liked Dorian than think about how my life was in shambles. It was a selfish thing, but it was easier. But that was falling apart too, Dorian loved Tuara and I was just in his way.

I wasn't sure what to do anymore, I just kept following Ronah and Dorian towards Stannis’ place. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I wasn't gonna do that to Dorian I couldn't I’d caused him enough problems. I’d just focus on the mission, no more flirting. I could do that, temples and danger and stuff. Yeah.  

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Syvra

Syvra had lead the group towards a rocky outcropping near Blackrock. From the vantage point they could faintly see Blackrock in the distance. They were close now, close to achieving what syvra had been working on for sometime. 

Moving a safe distance away from the edge of the outcropping he turned towards Demos and Seren, speaking in perhaps the quietest tone they had ever heard him use "Alright you two, We are close enough now to Blackrock that caution is of the upmost importance. Now if what the messenger from ko-koro said is true, than likely a good portion of the brotherhood is away from Blackrock, meaning less security." He glances over his shoulder "I'm going to have Venixa do a quick scouting of the area, in hopes she can provide guard placements, at least on the surface. Now I have no idea of the layout of blackrock, or how far down it goes, so our best bet is once we are in to try and bring the enemy to us instead of running into them or possible traps."

It was then that syvra pulled a jar from his satchel. Within the jar was a murky substance, but it was not the substance that Syvra was interested in. Unscrewing the lid of the jar syvra reached in and pulled out something. Upon closer inspection it was the small, fragile body of bird rahi, mostly preserved. 

You know what to do.

And it's true she did, for Venixa had done this many times before when a subtle scout was needed. She began concentrating on the corpse, willing the lifeless flesh to move again. Once it was ready she focused on seeing through the eyes of the corpse.

Alright, I'm ready.

Good. Try and avoid notice. Relay anything odd or suspicious you may notice along with as many individuals you can see.

Roger that.

With a few hesitant flaps she took off, heading towards blackrock fortress, while syvra turned back to his two companions

"She should be back in anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. That's the most my mental capacity can take with this method."

OOC: Should anyone have characters at Blackrock now would be a good time to post.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Jokaro

The Po-Matoran walked into the room and inspected his grenades. They seemed to be fine and in working order - maybe a little damp, but the internal heatstone should've taken care of most of the water.

Looking over to the other side of the room, he found his belt and backpack, and quickly retrieved his tools, knife, and mortar.

"Right, I'll do a quick disassembly here. Watch closely."

He took one of the grenades and pulled the mortar closer to himself as he leaned over the workbench. Using a screwdriver, he poked through one of the wax-covered openings on the top of the device before turning it upside-down and letting the brownish-red compound he had mixed empty out of the device, into the waiting mortar.

"This is the lachrymatory agent I used. Made up of ground pepper seeds - Mangai peppers, I think - mixed with some brand of alcohol called 'Jaga-Venom.' A lot of peppers were required for just this much of the agent."

The sludge finished draining out of the grenade. He turned it back right-side-up and showed Lenat the holes in the top of the device, one still covered by wax.

"These are pressure seals, intended to break once the heat from the reaction at the bottom of the device vapourizes the agent."

He set the grenade down and began to pry the washer at the top of the device loose. Once he'd finished, he held the plunger mechanism up to Lenat.

"This is the plunger. Once this pin here is pulled, the handle can be pushed down to start the reaction, induced by this heatstone here. The cork closer to the handle plugs the central channel so nothing escapes through it."

He took the knife to the device again, prying the can's lid off and exposing the innards of the device. He showed the lid to Lenat first, pointing out the escape seals again, before showing off the internals of the grenade.

"This is the central channel here, which the heatstone travels down to the wax chamber at the bottom. After the wax melts, the reaction occurs. Gives it an appropriate time-delay. The rest of the area around the central channel is where the agent was stored."

It took a bit of effort, but he managed to get the central channel loose, pulling it out of the grenade. He then took his knife once again, cutting the dried wax out of the device and freeing up the wax chamber. He then turned the device over again, and the wax chamber and small shards of lightstone spilled out onto the workbench.

"The lightstone shards sat in a chamber at the bottom of the device, covered only by the wax chamber. There are smaller wax seals on the side here so that the reaction can reach the agent."

He put his tools down and made sure all the parts of the grenade were lying out on the workbench before turning back towards the Vortixx.

"So, to recap: pin is pulled, freeing up the plunger. Plunger is pushed down where the heatstone rests in the wax chamber at the bottom. The wax chamber is melted, allowing the the lightstones to fall onto the heatstone. Thermic reaction occurs, generating immense amounts of heat which quickly vapourizes the agent via smaller seals adjacent to the wax chamber. Pressure builds as the agent is vapourized, and the gas breaks the seals and floods out of the device."