BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lash - Niralle's Estate. 

"Thought as much," gesturing for Breathless to follow, she made her way towards what she assumed to be the entrance. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Korero and Leah from Ga-Wahi

IC (Korero)

In an alley near the house of one Toa Maru, a white flash of light spat out two more.

Korero wasted no time in setting off towards their Brother's abode, with Leah following a short ways behind (although she was used to it, the Hiko Jump still left her a little dizzy).

Having knocked for the third time with still no answer, the two Toa had decided Sulov must not be at home. After a short search, they had found an Ussalmatoran who informed them that the Toa Maru of Earth was in a meeting with the Akiri.

Now, at last, they stood outside Nuparu's office, waiting to be let in.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Thought as much," gesturing for Breathless to follow, she made her way towards what she assumed to be the entrance.

IC Niralle

The butler welcomed the two newcomers and lead them through the mansion.

The halls were decorated with precious stones mines from the depths of Onu Koro, each shimmering more brilliantly than the last.

They came at last to a great doorway where the butler bowed and departed.

Giant wooden double doors stood before the Vortixx and her shadowson companion

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

"Certainly loves showing off his wealth," she mused, turning to Breathless, "Get the doors, will you?" Out of all that, the rahkshi probably only understood the word door, but having seen how doors work, it wasn't too difficult for the rahk to figure out what was expected of it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Certainly loves showing off his wealth," she mused, turning to Breathless, "Get the doors, will you?" Out of all that, the rahkshi probably only understood the word door, but having seen how doors work, it wasn't too difficult for the rahk to figure out what was expected of it.

IC Niralle

The doors swing open, the Vortixx standing between. Even hunched to distract unobservant goes, Niralle could tell she was a force to be reckoned with.

He stood from his desk, buttoning his suit jacket as he did so "You must be Lash?" Despite the wealth and pomp that surrounded him, there was something about his voice. He spoke with genuine kindness and sincerity, with a sense of friendship unexpected by one of his status "Please, please come in!" He spoke quickly, and almost frantically "please make yourselves comfortable. Do you want something to eat? Steak? Burgers?" He began immediately to ring for the butler "Or perhaps cake? Hedron, you know, he makes the best cakes. Would you like some music?" He snapped his fingers and violins filled the naked air

--Character Profiles--

She straightened to her full height, surveying her surroundings as Breathless followed her inside, the door swinging shut behind them. "What I would like," she said, raising her voice to be heard over the violins, "is an explanation." 

"Cookies?" That was certainly underwhelming. 

"There's nothing wrong with cookies," she shrugged, taking a seat, "it's just not what I was expecting." 

"It's not important," she was confused by the Matoran's earnestness, "I'm curious... your friend Xerrand told me I was chosen because I fit a profile. What profile, exactly, was that?" 

IC Niralle

Niralle rubbed his hands together "I suppose I had better tell you the truth, he said, walking passed his bookshelf "I needed to find someone who would equally benefit from my resources, as I from theirs" he walked with his hands clasped behind his back "You see, few people with your skills would understand the value a safe place to stay. Not nearly as much as you. You can benefit from what I have to offer, and o from your services. That makes the exchange mutually enriching; the only way I do business" he continued to pace the room "that's not all of course," he continued

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

"What else?" she asked, picking up a cookie. 

"How?" she frowned.

OOC: This minor timeskip performed with Grochi's permission

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

After Eutuchia had come and gone (and made a very productive deal), Nuparu was informed that two more of the Toa Maru, Korero and Leah, wanted to speak with him.

"Excellent, send them in" he asked urgently.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Dally rolled his eyes and smirked, but even he knew when to stop a joke. Most of the time.

"Well, if you're gonna be a spoilsport about it," he said and pointed down the road to where a humble little building of wood, stone and moulded earth sat with quiet dignity in the ... less reputable part of town. Shingled and shuttered like a forest cottage, the short flagstone path kept neat and tidy, windows clean and unbroken, it may have seemed very out of place in the underbelly of Onu-Koro's industrial revolution. Next to the door, a wooden sign hung, a single rose carefully carved into its surface and the whole thing engraved with the words, The Dark Rose Inn.

"Ta-da!"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sulov read Leah and Korero in the cards, but hearing their footsteps in the Kimi is a crevasse from them, and their impact only comes with the revelation of their presences in the here and now. An oasis appears in his vision of the desert. He gets up, quiet and stately, and strides to the others before giving them a gentle hug.

Edited by Stevens

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Oh, we're friends now, are we?" she smirked, "I thought this was just a business arrangement." 

"I see..." she drummed her claws on the tabletop, idly taking in her surroundings before picking up another cookie. "So, one friend to another, what sort of a businessman are you, really?" 

IC Niralle

Niralle smiled "I'm the son of some very wealthy miners. Sadly all dead now" he poured to cups of tea, "I grew up working in the mines. Hard labor, difficult business. When I was of age I was educated in the sanctum. It's a family tradition, you see."

--Character Profiles--