BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Rungui

"That can be fixed." Rungui said matter-of-factly, eyes on his plate as he cut his food. 

IC:

"Be grateful that my parents are on the other side of that door, Pink-Eye. I come from the rough part of town, you know."

...which would have sounded more intimidating if Dalrin could have stopped smiling.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nacka

Nacka kept her distance and watched the trio with care. They didn't look important...but that's what makes them important. She thought she had it all figured out. The bigwigs, the ones that work around throwing money everywhere, might have a lot of money, but they don't have anything interesting. It's the ones that try to look as normal as possible that probably have something interesting to steal, whether for keeps or for selling herself.

Either way, these three fit the bill in Nacka's eyes. So she would watch.

IC Tuli, Khervos, Thira

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

"Great," Thira said with a big smile on her mask. "I can't wait to get started."

"Speaking of getting started, I should be heading to my office now," Khervos said.

"And I'm ready to begin my day's work too," Tuli added.

With a wave of goodbye, Khervos left the forge.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Right. Tuli, you know what you're doing, so I'll leave you to it. Thira, come with me"

Ferron gestured to the corridor in the back of the forge that led to the inner forgeroom deeper into the cave walls.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Rungui

"Oh, I'm trembling." Rungui mocked, an impish grin on his face. "You talk big, but we both know that mommy and daddy aren't the real reason why you won't walk the walk."

IC:

The knuckles of Dally's right hand popped audibly as he flexed them.

"Four o'clock? Behind the jungle gyms?" he asked, smirking.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Tuli and Thira

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

While Tuli dutifully attended to her routine work, Thira followed Ferron's lead into the inner forgeroom without a word. Part of her was excited about the lessons to come, while part of her was nervous. Could she really learn what Ferron had to teach?

IC: Syvra Location: Onu-Koro Highway

The last several months was interesting to say the least for the Bo-toa known as Syvra. Even as he walked down the cold, damp tunnel that lead to Ko-wahi he had to appreciate the events that had occurred thus far. The Ussalry-sponsored destruction of Blackrock, The disappointing death of a serial killer, the acquirement of a new onu-koro made prosthetic foot, free of charge, and to top it all off he finally found the time and solitude to use the antidermis he had carried this whole time.

He stared down at his left-arm affectionately, running a hand over the smooth plant-like texture. When he dared to inject the Antidermis into his body, he never expected what would come from it. He had somewhat expected the searing pain and desire to kill ones self to escape said pain, but at end of the metaphorical tunnel he hadn't expected the full-transformative capabilities of the Antidermis. To have his left arm quite literately explode in a glorious shower of blood and metal was shocking, but not as shocking as the plant-matter that started to writhe it's way out of his shoulder. He watched as it grew and slowly took the shape of his former arm, complete with a dark wood taking the place of his armor. If he hadn't seen the process with his own eyes he wouldn't have known this wasn't his arm. There were differences of course; The color was slightly lighter from the original greens and navy that composed his armor, and the fact that when you felt the arm it no longer felt like metal and flesh, but clearly the familiar texture of plant-matter and bark. 

He had afforded himself quite sometime into investigating the full capabilities of this new limb. He could control it just as easily as his prior arm, though he could also manipulate it fully with his elemental control, changing it's very substance and form. He had tested several different forms, many of which required very precise changes such as one that created a reservoir of poison in the center of the arm with tubes running to the tip of the fingers, though others were simpler and could be made in an instant such as changing the arm to resemble a whip or vine. No matter the form his control over the arm remained. The greatest test was when he cut off the plant-arm, he felt little pain and was able to regrow the limb through the use of his element.

Sure it wasn't some flashy ability like Telekinesis or Dark Magnetism, but he felt it suited his tactics. He had the potential to kill with a handshake, or hold back an opponent with his vine, heck he could even form a shield of hardened wood from his arm should the need arise. He wasn't going to allow this gift to go to waste.

But he had more important things to worry about than how best to use his gift. During his excursion to locate and destroy Blackrock, Echelon and the rest of Legacy had been busy taking over Ko-koro, with the assistance of the Brotherhood, a very odd alliance in his opinion and one that worried him. It's no secret the Brotherhood wanted him dead, just as he did them, so would he be able to even enter Ko-Koro with them there? Would he be labeled a traitor by the Legacy for destroying Blackrock, a fortress of their new allies? These thoughts plagued his mind as he walked through the tunnel. Echelon had known his plans to destroy Blackrock, yet those left at Blackrock did not seem be aware of the impending attack. Normally you would reveal information that could negatively affect an ally, unless of course you did not see them as an ally, but as an expendable force.

He shook his head, trying to dispel the thoughts. He could spend his time trying to think of every possibility, and never actually face the future, or he could take the risk of entering Ko-Koro and deal with problems as they come. The latter seemed a better option, especially since it would quiet his anxilia, who nagging at him for worrying so much. 

Whatever the future held for the Bo-Toa, he felt he was a little more prepared for it than he ever had been before.

OOC: Syvra leaving Onu-wahi.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Kirgan, Jarkale, Lai Lai and the Red Star Voyagers

(Onu-Wahi, Papu Niho Reef):

The sound of waves crashing against the rocky shore.

Seagulls screeching.

The howl of the coastal wind.

The Papu Niho Reef remained in a state of nature, undisturbed by outside influences. The reef had its own vibe, its own rules, its own circle of life. It was like a world of its own, which was exactly why Kirgan enjoyed an occational visit to this beautiful place.

Of course, that was not the only reason Kirgan had ventured so far. The reef was also an excellent place for fishing, which was one of the hobbies he enjoyed more than the usual Onu-Matoran. Once he found a good rock near the water to sit on, Kirgan used his fishing staff to cast a net, then began waiting for a catch.

That was when he noticed something in the horizon... an indistinct object approaching quickly. It didn't take long for him to identify it as a ship, looking like it had been built by the best shipwrights of Ga-Koro.

After a while, the The Inika landed on the shore.

"We made it!" came a shout from the deck. "It's a new world! It's..."

Kirgan stared at the ship and its passengers, surprised to see that they were a fairly diverse group Toa and Matoran. Why would such a group sail to this spot?

The crew left the ship and hopped on the sands of the reef, one at a time. They scanned the scene with awe and wonder, but their eyes soon locked on Kirgan.

Jarkale would normally have been the first one to jump up and down in joy, but something about this place felt strange... familiar, somehow. And this Matoran fishing on the coast...

"Uh, hello," Lai Lai said. "We have journeyed a long time to get here... would you mind telling us where we are?"

Kirgan looked puzzled, but replied, "Um, you're in Onu-Wahi," he replied. "The Papu Niho Reef, to be more precise."

It was at that moment that the hearts of each of the members of the Red Star Voyagers sank. Had they really journeyed for over a year... just to wind up in another region of Mata Nui? And how exactly had that happened?

"We never changed direction," Jarkale said, awe-stricken. "We sailed straight, attempting to reach the spot under the Red Star, but instead..."

"There's only one explanation," Lai Lai said. "You know what it is, right?"

Jarkale nodded. "Our mission was a failure... but for all intents and purposes, we're home. And we learned something about the nature of this world no one else ever has."

Jarkale turned to the rest of the voyagers. "It has been a long journey, friends... two years at sea. But at this stage I think it's safe to say that our mission is over, despite the outcome. I, for one, would like to return to my village to see how it's changed in the last few years... and I suspect many of you want to pursue similar courses of action as well.

Lai Lai nodded. "I've been away from home so long, it'll be good to see it again. I think it was Mata Nui's will that we return to our home, and we should learn something from that."

"It's been a pleasure, friends," Jarkale said to the Red Star Voyagers. "Perhaps we'll meet again, someday. Until then... farewell."

With that, Jarkale left the reef to search for the shortest route to Po-Koro. Lai Lai took one last look at the Voyagers, gave them a friendly nod of goodbye, and left for Ga-Wahi.

Kirgan looked at the scene and blinked. "This turned out to be one strange day..." he said to himself.

OOC: Jarkale to Po-Wahi, and Lai Lai to Ga-Wahi.

• Upvote 1

IC:

Her hand opposite of Tarnok clenched. It was hidden from his view, though she still relaxed it, a motion which took more willpower than expected. That particular moment in history wasn't something that she liked to relive. It was an odd sort of poetic justice, building the suits out of the creatures which had caused them--her-- misery.

"Ah," She replied eloquently, still reeling from the realization. Thankfully, she wasn't given much time to mull of the implications, as the Ussalry HQ was just up ahead.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Tuarn

(Onu-Wahi, Papu Niho Reef):

Tuarn, stepping down from the deck, paused for a moment, feeling the sand beneath his feet. He was, in a word, a little disappointed.

Still, the journey had it's spoils. He was home again, and in possession of a woundrous tidbit of information about the world. He couldn't ask for much more than that from a voyage.

He then turned to his fellow voyagers, those he had spent 2 years of his life with, "It has been a pleasure, my friends. I sincerely hope to see each and every one of you again."

Letting his parting words hang in the air, Tuarn turned, and, with a little less spring in his step than usual, left, for parts unknown.

OOC: Tuarn to Le-Wahi

Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:

"They're being stored with the engineers, I believe." Tarnok pulled open the doors to headquarters, and held it open for Leli to pass through. "Down the left hall. Towards Nuparu's workshop."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nacka

Nacka stopped quickly and swore. Guard HQ! If they had kept on walking everything would have been fine...but in the HQ, now that was a problem. Nacka clenched her fists tightly; they would arrest her the instant she stepped in there.

But if they went into the Guard HQ, they were most likely carrying something of value, no doubt. Nacka dashed down a side street and began zigzagging towards the HQ. The sides of the building were safer to approach than the rear or front. She slid up to the wall, retuned her ear-piece, and waited.

Edited by FallenAtlas

• 3 weeks later...

IC: Leli

"We store our engineers now?" Leli cracked a smile for a moment, self-congratulating mirth bubbling up for an instant. "It would certainly explain a lot."

She stepped through the open doorway giving a small nod and slow blink in thanks to Tarnok. She paused for a moment just inside, bouncing once on her heels as she glanced around. They were familiar faces here, both of them were on the list of "pretty much lived at HQ", they only got small greetings from those still around at this hour.

Leli started down the hall towards the engineer's division, glancing back at the larger matoran inquiringly. "They issue you one of them?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"I was. Received a requisition tag from my commander earlier today." The answer was as short as ever, but Leli's brief showing of happiness brought out a genuine smile and an amused shake of his head. Tarnok reached into one of the pouches on his belt, holding up the slip in question between two fingers. He hadn't had time to go claim the machine, or even see it, but he figured it wasn't exactly pressing. Especially not after Leli's return to the village and the events surrounding it.

"Haven't seen it yet. Should be interesting."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"No one ever accused you of lacking for energy, Colonel." He commented dryly, but he picked up the pace even further. He was actually moving a little quicker than Leli, now, thanks to his longer strides. He wasn't going to point it out, but it made him smile a little. Especially when she had to move a little quicker to keep up. "Come on, then, let's get there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

It was through sheer force of will and unrelenting determination that Leli managed to continue to pull Tarnok along despite the fact that she had to move her feet at a decent clip faster than him. Of course, it didn't stop her from nearly skidding to a stop at the door, grabbing onto the handle with the opposite hand to both open it and stop herself from launching down the hallway. The door was barely open when Leli slipped through, her air of infectious merriment returning in small bits and pieces.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

A laugh almost escaped the usually stoic Onu-Matoran when he caught the door and slipped through it after her, keeping pace with the smaller Colonel without too much difficulty. 

"Didn't you just get back from a long, tiring mission?"

fK5oqYf.jpg