BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: and my sense of timing is still two weeks late ;~; (sorry bro)

IC:

"I would have such a comeback for that if you didn't have two guns on you right now."

-Void

OOC: No worries, bro. School's a busy time for us all.

IC: Rungui

"Is that all it takes to shut you up? Man, maybe I shouldn't give this away."

He shrugged, then abruptly dropped the revolver into Dal's hands. 

Edited by Young Wade

IC:

Dal's mouth, half-open for another stubborn zinger, shut as soon as the revolver dropped into his hand.

It was heavier than he had expected, than he had remembered it being when he had first held it. Wouldn't it have been lighter without the bullets? Was he just imagining? Had Pink-Eye swapped it out with a fake when he had looked away (not that he could remember looking away) [or believe that a doctor could pull a sleight-of-hand on a fellow who'd seen the best of them pull the wool over his eyes]? No, that didn't seem likely, but the gun definitely did seem heavier. Probably just my imagination, he figured, but he still opened up the chamber to check for bullets.

"Aw jeez, Doc," Dal said, looking back at the Vortixx. "I dunno what to say."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Leli

"Right, I suppose I'd rather be safe than sorry at this point." She took a moment to let the rest of her mind catch up with what had actually just happened, and realized that her hand had been clenched up until that point. Leli relaxed, or did her best to given the current situation. For a moment, she mulled over what the strange matoran had said, his precise words coming back in bits and pieces.

shouldn't stop and think

"...So when do you want to head on over to, uh, there?" Not that she was particularly eager to follow directions from a probably crazy matoran.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"I need stop stop by Ferron's to pick up some of my gear, but other than that..." The Onu-Matoran thought for a moment, considering the best course of action. He didn't have any other responsibilities for the near future, and the trip to Kini-Nui wouldn't take too long, but he wanted to be sure any necessary precautions were taken before they walked into a potential trap.

"We should probably inform someone of where we are going, just in case, but I can leave as soon as we make that stop."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kanonu

She looked curiously at the tunnel.

IC: Azureus

"Ooh, secret tunnel."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Mmm, well I suppose there are some secrets buried back here" Ferron mused absent-mindedly.

The tunnel walk was very brief. After following the Fe-Turaga for a few moments, Azureus and Kanonu could see the Turaga pulling a big metal door open. The large construction looked awfully heavy, but turned on its hinges almost without noise. Ferron nodded in satisfaction and took the first step into the well-lit room beyond.

The inside was a fairly large room, furnished entirely in metal. In the corners and along the walls, disparate incomplete weapons and miscellaneous projects rested. There were visible signs of scarring on the walls, and scratches and small dents from unknown impacts.

"I think this place should have just what you need" Ferron said to the Toa with a triumphant expression.

Edited by Midak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

She stared at the room before her for a long while, her eyes wide. It reminded Kanonu of her own shop she once opened; discarded equipment everywhere, the worn out look of the walls. If it weren't for the weaponry and metal she would've mistaken it for what was once her workshop. But then something caught her eye as she scanned the room. 

"Turaga?" She asked.

"Toa?" Azi said, joining in on the joke. Azi noticed a strange looking gun on one of the tables. the barrel looked less like that of a gun, and more like a Tesla Coil, intriguing Azi. "whats this?" he asked, presenting the gun to Ferron.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: s'fine, i shoulda pmed you when i made the post

​IC: (Ranir)

She looked at Wasuka and smiled.
​"It's quite nice here. I'm glad I found someone..."
Even through her helmet, one could tell her face had just turned red.
​"...s-someone from the homeland, I mean. Ha."

Edited by McCree

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Krane The Rainmaker (Onu Koro)

Krane stepped into his small hut. The corpse of Toa Azthran laid dead on the floor. Krane crouched beside the Toa and placed his hand on the dead Toa's Mask of Translation. For a moment there he almost felt sorry for the poor Toa. They spent such a lovely time together but alas all good things had to come to an end.

Krane ended their friendship by literally stabbing Azthran in the back in a dark alley where no one could see them. The purpose of his actions was as casual as any other typical Vortix's goal, which was to receive benefits. But Krane did not expect any benefit from killing Azthran, well at least not in the form of money. No, Azthran possessed something of great value to Krane...something Krane figured would allow him to take a step closer into learning the secrets of the island.

Back in the underground laboratory, Krane noticed an odd item that Azthran carried in his pouch. He figured the item meant a lot to Azthran as it seemed like he had been keeping the item for years. It was unknown whether Azthran knew about the item's functionality or not, but Krane certainly did.

Krane took the pouch tied to Azthran's waist and withdrew a small bottle he kept in his satchel and poured a few drops of the bottle's unknown liquid over Azthran's corpse. Azthran's corpse started to erode along with his armor and soon his entire corpse turned into nothing but black goo. The most efficient method of disposing a dead body.

Krane stuffed his loot in his satchel and headed outside his hut. He didn't know why but he suddenly felt guilty for killing someone he knew dearly. This wasn't the first time.

He continued walking south towards the Onu Koro Highway, hoping nothing would interfere in his quest.

OOC: Krane is free to interact. I mean, c'mon, its been like years since I ever RP'ed with anyone.

Edited by Darth Kranie

IC: Krane The Rainmaker (heading to Onu Koro Highway)

Krane strolled down the streets of Onu Koro. As he walked, he shot glances of almost every stranger around him. He had to be careful.

From the largest Skakdi to the smallest Matoran, everyone around him could pose a threat especially if he happened to stumble upon anyone who recognized him.

He walked and finally he saw the mouth of the tunnel which was the Highway that linked Onu Koro to Po, Le and Ta Wahi. There were several people coming in and out of the tunnel. As he stood in front tunnel, he withdrew his hover board getting ready to make his way to Le Wahi.

OOC: Krane is still free to interact.

IC: Leli

"Alright then... did you have anyone particular in mind?" The matoran realized, rather suddenly, that she didn't exactly know enough people in Onu-Koro to really explain where she was going. Sure, she had met plenty of people, though it was more of a professional acknowledgement than really getting to know them. It was an odd feeling, one that she wasn't prepared for.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Wasuka

"Well, yeah, Az is a little full on, but I more meant, uh...what was his name? The guy from the homeland." She grabbed her drink, smiling.
"But anyway, I shouldn't be talking about people behind their backs. Cheers."

Clink

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"I'd rather ask" Kanonu interrupted. "what are THESE?"

She pointed at the nearest dent in the wall.

"Your friend's got it right. Sometimes, things just got a little out of hand, like with that one." Ferron said, and gestured to the unfinished weapon the Toa was holding.

"That's just a pipe dream, son. I shelved those sorts of ideas a while ago" Ferron replied, with a mellow tone. His expression was quiet, muted, and he didn't care to look upon the weapon for long.

IC:

"Our team managed to extract some information from one of Echelon's lesser associates," he said, careful to keep the Commander's name out of the darker parts of this mess until he was forced to. "He told us something of the Legacy's current capabilities. Looks like they're sitting on a pile of advanced technology over there, but it's hard to say exactly what they have.

"They've also got something called Antidermis. Apparently it gives some pretty unusual abilities, but our informant wasn't too fond of it. Something suspicious about it, I'm guessing, beyond just ... y'know. Echelon having his bony hands on it. They've got a derivative, too. Made by this Turaga styling himself as the Elder or something like that. It's supposed to unlock a Matoran's elemental powers, but it's incredibly addictive, not to mention dangerous in large doses. Ambages learned that the hard way when he tried to negotiate with the Big Bad himself. I hear he wasn't in any good way when one of Echelon's lackeys finally finished him off."

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

Nuparu seemed sumberged in thought. Almost drowning, although he wouldn't have described it that way. That sort of abstractions really weren't to his taste.

"You've given me a lot to think about, here, Rynekk." he said with gravitas. He righted himself in his chair and looked at the Toa.

"I think I can see what the problem is, it sounds like The Nightfall and their associates are amassing wealth and power, quite literally. They want people to see them as an attractive alternative, in spite of what they stand for and what they have done. That sort of tactics seems to be taken right out of the Makuta's playbook, and that's only fitting... for better or worse."

Edited by Midak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Azi looked at the weapon, scraping off some dirt to reveal a name on the side: ZEUS X27 "a pipe dream, eh? gimme a minute..." he set down his backpack, rifling through it for parts before pulling out an old welder, various machine parts that looked like they belonged to an attack drone of sorts, specifically the hands, a small battery, and a detachable Akaku scope. he attached the scope to his mask and zoomed in on the gun as he started taking it apart. "circuit board is shot, the triggers busted, as well as the inner workings and mechanisms. shouldn't take too long to fix it." He turned to Ferron. "i'll need a replacement circuit, but other than that i have all the parts."

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

• 2 weeks later...

Azi went to work, waiting on Ferron for the replacement board. As he worked, he heard something behind him, on a nearby shelf clatter onto the ground. He turned around to see what it was. He was distracted just long enough to accidentally start the gun up. He turned back to see the gun building up energy, sparking and crackling as it started a sort of self destruct. "Ohhh !" He said as he grabbed the gun and threw it, "HIT THE DECK!"

Edited by Toa Azureus

Also, because THEMESONG:

When the warning sounded, Ferron took Azureus' advice quite literally, and halfway dropped to the floor in a sideways crouched pose. His metallic hand hit the floor, his fist clenched, and the Turaga pulled himself up... and the floor came with him.

An entire floor panel of metal was raised up in front of the three, and then the blast ocurred.

After the dust settled, Ferron lowered the creaking floor panel to the ground, noting the serious scarring it had gotten on the underside. The Turaga didn't stand back up after lowering the floor panel again, but remained on his knees, his eyes closed and his breath flowing slowly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

Polishing off the last remaining drops of his most recent bottle, Dahrak carelessly tossed it into a nearby alley, hearing the glass shatter up against a nearby hut as he continued to walk down the street.

OOC: Same here.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Wasuka

"Haha, maybe. Something not as strong, though." she laughed, rubbing the back of her head.

IC: Rodyr

Rodyr strolled into the underground village like he hadn't fallen out of the sky about ten minutes ago, sword on one hip, pistol on the other.

He remembered being in Onu.

But he didn't remember why.

It was the closest to a Ba-Koro as the island got, he guessed?

He decided to just wander about, take in the sights. Again.

OOC: Rodyr here for the quest too. OFI until then.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

It had been a while since Wiremu last felt like he really needed a nap.

Not that he wanted to complain, mind you, that’d be awfully rude of him, and he didn’t like being called that.

Regardless, it had been a long day, and Wiremu was feeling pretty wiped. It’d be good to step inside and get a good night’s sleep.

He walked through the door to his workshop, and found his way through the cluttered live-in room to the place at the back. He briefly disappeared behind a stack of papers before reappearing again in front of his bedroom door. The engineer threw a quick glance around the room, nodded in satisfaction and stepped inside.

The door closed, and silence filled the workshop, until the paper stack suddenly and inexplicably started… separating by itself.

The papers were each pulled off the stack, one by one, until the entire stack of papers was spread across the workshop floor like a set of watery puddles on the cave floor.

Almost invisible to the naked eye, a faint shimmer stalked around the room, searching and scouting in vain for something which apparently wasn’t there. An exasperated sigh could be heard, but only every so faintly.

The shimmer eventually gave way to a solid presence. A black- and orange-armored Toa, glaring with orange eyes through the eyeholes of his Mask of Stealth.

The strange Fe-Toa continued a quiet stalking around the room (surprisingly so for one of his kind).

There could be no mistakes. It had to be here somewhere, everything pointed to Nuparu’s left-hand man being the brain behind the device, the blueprint had to be here somewhere…

He placed his hand on the wall, and closed his eyes, concentrating, looking for- there!

The Toa flashed a satisfied grin, and walked further along the wall, until he found the spot he was looking for. With a simple wave of his hand, the wall panel slid away to reveal the door to the wall safe. It was well hidden, but no lock of metal could stop a Toa of Iron.

The combination lock was easy for the Toa to solve. He opened the door, and there was his price.

The Toa carefully plucked out the blue parchment, and kept it rolled up as he stuffed it into his backpack.

An unexpected yawn caught the Toa off guard, and he was startled into a quick swerve around to see where it came from.

Wiremu was utterly speechless, staring at the scene before him. This was bad, this was really really really bad.

“You can’t have that, it’s not yours” Wiremu cried, but the Toa didn’t answer, he just disappeared into a faint shimmer, and before Wiremu could do anything, the door was flung open and then shut hard again.

A cold sweat quickly showing, Wiremu rushed over to the empty safe, muttering a frantic “no no no no” the whole time.

Wiremu stared into the empty safe, almost to the point of stuffing his whole head inside. After several moments of deadening silence, Wiremu finally whimpered.

“…help.”

-

The next day, the Ussalry’s bounty board could sport a new addition.

A picture of a Volitak-wearing face, orange eyes and black highlights and all, adorned the board with the text:

BOUNTY NOTICE

WANTED FOR BREAKING AND ENTERING, THEFT

PRESUMED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

SUBSTANTIAL REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO APPREHENSION, OR BRINGING SUSPECT IN ALIVE. STOLEN GOODS ALSO DESIRED RETURNED.

LAST SEEN ESCAPING INTO THE TUNNELS THROUGH THE NORTHERN ENTRANCE.

OOC: Alright, here we go. You have your first breadcrumb.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...