BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Torvoth

Torvoth lowered his weapon after successfully repressing the urge to jam The Judge into the back of the green Skakdi's neck as he walked by and splatter his brains onto the wall. "Well. That was pretty anti-climactic. And you saved them with my gizmo, thank you very much." He glanced around the unlikely group of miscreants that now stood around in the tunnel. "So, my Skakdi friends... what were you doing wandering around these fine Onu-Wahi tunnels? Also... what are your names? This Toa here is a fine fellow by the name of Ardoku, while I'm Torvoth - I have no known weaknesses."

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IC: Ardoku, Aidrak and Saedrak

Saedrak slowly raised the rifle back up, but Aidrak lowered it back down. "My name is Aidrak" Aidrak said. "While this is my partner, Saedrak. We are tunneling our way to Po-Wahi, as an easier way around the island." Aidrak continued. "We've currently dug from Ko-Wahi to Ta-Wahi to Onu-Wahi, and now we are here." Aidrak raised an eyebrow. "But what are you two doing down here?"

Saedrak slightly growled.

"Well..." Ardoku began.

IC

Tharros lifted his glass to the other before taking another significant intake of beer, "wise words, my friend." He said with more solemnity than was usually heard in his voice, "I wish someone had told me that before now." Signaling for a third beer, he added "My life may may have been quite different."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro

"If I'm not your type, what is?" countered the Toa of Plasma, grinning. "But you are right, of course. We are most certainly not compatible, seeing as how I am far, far too much of a girl for the likes of you."

Then, sobering quickly as the Wise Man's Archive came into view a few blocks ahead, she added firmly, "I am not, I assure you, going to pursue this controversial matter of Surina's freedom any further, at least not in a directly forcible way. You are correct not to trust me; as was mentioned earlier, we understand each other very well, I think. I have made a substantial profit from this deal, as have you... and better, neither of us obtained exactly what we wanted, which makes us even and lets the deal close on all-around good terms..."

She smiled wryly. "I do not particularly like you, Tivanu, but I must admit it is a rare pleasure conducting business with someone who actually possesses a brain, of sorts."

IC: [ Nero ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

"Whatever." grunted Nero. With an air of belligerent weariness, he then proceeded to lean back in his chair and flatly ignore anything Surina tried to say in reply, thus abruptly halting their unusual little conversation.

OOC: Right back at ya, Wade.

IC: Dally

The sound of a bad joke dying on a man's tongue caught my attention.

Still using the pitchfork as a crutch, I turned my head until the image of a Vortixx climbed up into my vision. One of his hands was leaning on his pitchfork, while the other was floating in the general vicinity of his belt where, given his response in context to my own semi-joking, semi-suicidal statement, a pistol or something would've been. A thin scar of a mouth slashed his features, revealing none of the emotions hiding behind that pair of cold, hard, luridly pink--

Wait. No. ######, it's not ... no, it is...

"Wooooow," I said, emphasizing that middle letter for as long as I humanly could. "No offence or anything, Doc, but ... please tell me that wasn't meant as a joke."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"We all have wishes, don't we?" Grochi asked, shrugging. After a moment, he looked to Talinka, frowning. "Well, I'll leave it up to you, Tharros, to decide whether or not we should get some rooms and stay the night. I'd choose to leave, myself, but it seems our third member isn't quite able to travel."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu let out a hearty chuckle as he heard this his hands right on the door

"You should truly be glad you did not deal with either of my companions.. If you had things likely would have turned into a fight, They have no eye for business."

However just then Kive-phu landed on his shoulder and he smirked

"And the my type is winged Rhea.. She has no reason to betray me and will never talk back. And she is loyal."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab):

Shadd's words struck a chord in Kirgan's mind. The odd sight might indeed be chemical statis, though for what reason it was hard to tell. Kirgan felt sick. All the Matoran in the capsules were Onu-Matoran, which made it especially hard for him to watch. They were his people and they were trapped. And he still didn't understand why.

"Are they... alive then?" Hile asked, stepping closer to the capsules.

IC

"Personally I would like to begin the search for worthy blades immediately," he replied, "though our..." he muttered, turning to the slobbering mess next to them "... friend, seems unfit for such a quest." Walking next to the withpch slayer he held a hand inches below their (heavily) breathing stomach. Then, in one sudden motion he kicked the barstool out from under them and swooped it up into his shoulders. "One room please." Then turning to Grochi he followed, "what do you say my friend? I have no need to rest right now. Let us search for warriors in this city whilst our friend retains their dignity?" He asked, still carrying the slobbering one on his shoulder

--Character Profiles--

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

"It is just as well, then, that they had you with them." remarked Rhea, not smiling. "Had they started a fight, I believe I would have been forced to kill them."

The words were hard, and there was nothing in them that hinted at a joke. As Tivanu swung the door open, she stepped inside and gestured briefly at the waiting Toa and Matoran of Air. "Everything is cleared. Surina is yours to do with as you will, although it has been agreed that Mar is to accompany you to Ga-Koro, and so you will need to wait until he gathers his equipment before you depart. And of course, I will need my manacles back, the ones that Surina is wearing, so I hope you brought rope or the equivalent with you."

Giving the duo a few moments to absorb the information, she continued on to the private room, tapped gently on the closed double doors, and said simply, "Alright, Nero."

The feral Le-Toa bodyguard rumbled a single-syllable noise of acknowledgement and rose to his feet, sliding his combat machete back into its scabbard.

IC Viima

(Onu-Koro, Wise Man's Archive):

There was nothing like the sensation that came from pure triumph. Although it was Tivanu who had negotiated a deal with Rhea, Viima felt like he had been the one winning. His greatest enemy was now in his hands. Bringing her back to Ga-Koro to face justice would be a pleasure to him, though he wished he could find a way to punish Surina herself...

Viima pushed thoughts like that aside. It was not smart to descend on the level of the Skakdi he was working with.

"Well, looks like you did, Tivanu", he said with a smirk. "She'll be in for a shocking surprise when she sees me with you, don't you think?"

IC Surina

Surina looked as defiant as ever as she glared at Rhea, but both knew she was relaying a message: If you betray me and I get killed, I'll return to haunt you.

IC: Mar (The Wise Man's Archive)

I threw a single, perceptive glance at Rhea, merely acknowledging the announcement as I stepped aside to allow her passage to the prisoner.

Karv's head followed her warily, he still wasn't completely sure of her, which I really couldn't fault him for. The bond between a Man and his Dog (or Wolf, in this case), let some things that others didn't notice through. He knew that I didn't trust her completely, which was to say I trusted her to cut me off as soon as my usefulness ceased.

Well, I wasn't planning on stopping to be useful anytime soon.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

Rhea caught the Ga-Matoran's defiant glance all right; read its meaning loud and clear.

Only problem was, Rhea didn't mind betraying people, and she wasn't afraid of ghosts.

She didn't smile. "Good luck in Ga-Koro, Surina. I'll do what I can to get you off death row, but if I fail... then remember it was you who first decided that the world needed one less Akiri. You chose your path; if you burn in it, you have only yourself to blame."

And with that parting ultimatum, the lithe Toa of Plasma withdrew back into the bookstore's main lobby and demanded the attention of her newest henchman with a deft, militaristic hand gesture, completely ignoring the nearby Tivanu as she spoke. "A word, if you please, Mar."

I approached her quietly (my favorite type of approach), regarding her expectantly as Karv's attention was once again directed at Tivanu's Lava Hawk, he didn't growl this time, but watched her carefully.

"So, what scheme have you cooked up?" I asked, assuring only Rhea heard it.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Well, what the zog are you looking at me for?" asked the Vortixx, but he continued before Ardoku could say a word. "Okay, I guess I can answer this anyways. You see, my new friends, we were just feeling the urge that cannot be scratched by sitting upon our cushy tushies, the itch of adventure abruptly fell upon us, so Ardoku gave us the idea to prowl the tunnels and see if there was anything good lying around. In the middle of the night, yes. Do you mind telling me what you two are looking for in Po-Wahi?"

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

IC: Rungui

Is my sense of humor really that awful?

“Weeeeeeell,” I begin, stretching out that middle letter in equal correspondence. “If it makes you feel any better, I’ll just shoot you next time, okay? No killer jokes included.”

Probably.

Lazily, I continue to scoop out droppings of various sizes, shapes and dare I say, colors. Already, I feel like calling it quits so I can pass out in my own bed and dream up sick, sadistic fantasies of all the ways I could perform surgery on Demtof. My arms are lead, my stomach aches, my legs have been reduced to jell-o and as if the stench of my own sweat wasn’t bad enough, I have to endure the putrid fumes of my torture.

Maybe I should drown myself next time I take a bath.

“So, what do they call you? GoldenEye? I’d tell you my name, though you already seem to know it.”

Rungui. Doc. Pink ####### Eye.

“You do know my name, right? My real name…?”

Tivanu laughed rather deeply as he handed the rope off to Orderin and Viima and motioned to Viima

"You two tie her up.. And use the small rope to tie her hands together. Leave nothing to chance.. Imagine she needs to be wrapped in a cocoon. And don't remove her shackles until she is bound up."

He looked at Viima very closely

"And don't do anything stupid Viima."

However he stuck unusually close to Rhea and turned to Mar

"Oh did she forget to mention that i mentioned i wasn't going to let he talk to you without me present? She knows i don't trust her and as such i am not letting her out of my sight while we are here in Onu-koro. And once we leave Onu-Koro mar you and i are going to become close friends for I don't trust you either."

He said this whole bit with a rather devilish grin

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Aidrak sighed. "We are not 'looking' for anything. Like I said, we are tunneling, making easy passageways around the island."

Saedrak how ever had lost all interest in this stupid duo that had interfered with their operation, and walked back down the tunnel to keep digging. Before getting out of range of Aidrak, how ever, he lowered the wall he had formed behind them, hoping they'd get the signal and scram.

Ardoku raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's actually quite interesti..."

IC: [ Rhea / Nero ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

Rhea raised an eyebrow, stifling a malicious grin. "Keep your implications straight, Skakdi. The agreement was that I was not to speak to Mar without you present. It was never specifically stated that I was to allow you to hear what was being said, was it?"

Turning back to the Toa of Sonics, she continued, "I am not going to leave this Surina matter to chance. I intend to see it to its close, whatever that may. Unfortunately, as per the demands of my chosen occupation, I will not able to do so in person... which is where you come in. I am hereby appointing you my representative in Ga-Koro."

Palming the silver ring Tivanu had given her, she passed it over to Mar. "This is the surety. Tivanu and company have agreed to exchange all government reward resulting from Surina's capture, for Surina herself. In particular, an open-ended grant signed by Akiri Hahli, which would allow us to demand any one lawful favor we desire... not something to take lightly in the least. This ring goes back to its owner only after you have the document in hand and legally authorized."

"Of course, this bargain demands that Surina is transferred without incident to the safekeeping of the Marines. If you can think of a way to allow her to escape after this exchange occurs, without incriminating yourself, by all means do so. If you cannot, which is what I expect, I would like you to petition Akiri Hahli, in person and in my name, that she be forgiven the death penalty, for no other reason that I feel life imprisonment would be much more terrible to her independent, determined nature than would be mere execution."

"Once all this has been squared away, I would like you to visit the Ga-Koro shipyards. The Toa Akiri and a few other independent metalworkers will be there, working on the vessel I mentioned to you earlier. They would, I imagine, appreciate any and all assistance in their efforts, and it will allow you to become acquainted with the ship you will be serving on. If you will but give me a few minutes, I shall draft a few design concepts that I've come up with since I commissioned it, and send them along with you."

---

Nero watched impassively as Viima and Orderin began tying up Surina.

I accepted the ring passively, two slender fingers clutching it gently, yet firmly was the last thing seen before it disappeared under the fold of my cloak. I nodded to show I understood.

I threw another dangerous glance at Surina, the lenses on my Akaku whirring as if they were zeroing in on a target. I pondered the practicalities of maybe getting her out somehow.

Eh, if she died it wasn't my problem.

"Then I suppose I better go get my things" I mumbled.

"Karv; Guard!" I said, pointing at Surina. The Kavinika immediately fixed his eyes on the Ga-Matoran, ready to jump into action should she try anything.

"I'll be back" I said to Tivanu, then I walked out.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Oh, my!" exclaimed Torvoth with abrupt excitement, "I've just come upon the greatest idea. Wait for it!" the black-armored Vortixx held out a finger as he paused for theatrical effect. "Let's team up and adventure together!"

Tivanu looked at Rhea and nodded

"Of course.. But still rhea i am not letting you out of my sight till i am out of Onu-koro. And really i would be a bit more appreciative since you have the most productive side of this deal."

A side that doesn't even exist.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Surina and Viima

There was nothing like the shock in Surina's eyes when Viima stepped into the room with Orderin, ready to tie her up. At that moment she ignored everything Rhea or the others said. Her attention was on her ex-lover, now mortal enemy.

"You!" she snapped in complete surprise. "You're working with your enemies!"

"Tivanu was my enemy cause you paid him to be", Viima replied sharply, but gave a wicked grin afterwards. "Besides, I'd team up with anyone to bring you back where you belong."

"I don't belong in Ga-Koro anymore", Surina replied.

"I didn't mean the village", Viima said darkly. "You belong in the realm of the dead."

"And to think we were once lovers", Surina said. The amount of sincerety in her voice was zero.

"All we ever had was an illusion. An illusion you kept up to use me. And even after it was over you still used me in your sick goals to get rid of Akiri Hahli. It's about time you serve your sentence."

"You're capable of more than I thought. Killing being one of those things."

"Look who's talking."

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Onu-Koro, Great Mine, Secret lab):

"Go right ahead..." Kirgan said to Xaron. "But I won't be standing around when you do that. They might become zombies or something."

"Oh, for crying out loud", Hile said and quickly walked over to one of the cylinders, knocking on its surface with his hand. Nothing happened.

"See? There's no such thing as bottled zomb -"

The cylinder spontaneously shattered, sending the liquid inside pouring on Hile. He screamed, even as the limp Matoran fell to the ground beside him.

Kirgan screamed too, hiding behind Xaron and the Parakuka on his back.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Saedrak peeked around the corner of the tunnels, an annoyed look on his face. Meanwhile, Aidrak smirks, biting his lips together from the inside, almost as if he is trying to suppress laughter. "Team up? Adventure together? What do you think we are? Adventure co.?" Aidrak shook his head, still smiling. "Oh, what the karz, let's do it."

Ardoku looked distraught. He turned to Torvoth and said "Why do you feel the need to do that?"

OOC:

Just a friendly warning; if Tivanu betrays Rhea, he's asking for eventual death, maiming, and/or serious injury. In keeping with her hot-blooded character, she takes vengeance very seriously.

Also, a slightly off-topic inquiry: I've just acquired a new laptop, and am having trouble making the spellcheck work properly (actually, work at all) here on BZPower while posting. I think I've heard other people mention this, so might someone know a fix?

IC: [ Rhea ] - Onu-Koro / Wise Man's Archive

Rhea shrugged dismissively, helping herself to a nearby quill pen and stack of blank parchment. "I'll be appreciative when the mood strikes me, Skakdi, and not before. You are, as we both know, a treacherous backstabbing sidewinder, and you should be glad I ever even considered cutting a deal with one of your ilk."

"But stick around, if it suits you. You can fetch fresh ink vials for me."

The back and forth between the archive and the diminutive vacancy I'd managed to scrape together the money for was short and uneventful. I walked into the crum-bum little inn, zoning out the snores of the Onu-Matoran innkeeper as I snagged my key from across the counter.

I walked through the halfway-hinged door to see a hide backpack discreetly placed in a dark, cool corner. I pulled off the gray cloak I was wearing, and put it away as I did a quick inventory: A nearly dried out fortune of Widgets, cluttering lifelessly against the tin casserole that'd prepared many an ill-gotten meal, with a heatstone lighter, a sharpening stone and a few extra crossbow bolts rounding out the deal.

I soon appeared at the entrance to the archive again, with the worn pack slung across my back, it didn't bear witness to a whole lot of material wealth, or for that matter an entirely healthy lifestyle, but I honestly couldn't care less about appearances at the moment. I didn't need to make an impact of any sort on Tivanu's group, I just had a job to do.

I whistled to Karv, beckoning him to come out, and he eagerly did so. Something limp, with the stench of death about it, flew from my hand into his waiting jaws, and he gobbled it up greedily.

"Good boy" I mumbled.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Xaron

Oh joy, funny-smelling fluid. The strange stuff washed out along the floor, covering my feet. It certainly smelled like chemicals. I stopped breathing through my nose, and went over to Hile.

"I think that this guy is dead, Hile." And, to prove my point, I poked the body.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The Vortixx wrapped a thin arm around Ardoku and leaned forward conspiratorially to speak to the unlikely team. "The way I see it, if there are more of us, we've got more eyes to look for loot. If it turns out that the loot is dangerous or guarded by the stereotypically horrible monster of terrifying evil, then there are more of us to give it a good thwacking so we can take its loot. Kapeesh?" To himself, he added, And there are more lives between me and danger than simply my own.

IC - The Lightstone Bar:

"..." Grochi frowned, looking at Tharros, currently carrying Talinka. "I don't know that I want to leave her unsupervised. We might as well just put her on Sidiros and keep going."

Kairo, meanwhile, shrugged. "Well, if you're done with the Ussalry, I don't know what to tell you." He shot a sidelong glance at the three just a little ways away, frowning. "You could always figure out what it is they're up to, and go on with them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC

"Alright then, let's"
At that moment the bartender addressed the other who had been sitting at the bar with them. Upon hearing prospect of another companion, Tharros turned his attention to the other man at the bar. Still carrying the drooling Talinka on his shoulder he addressed the woeful veteran, "We would be most pleased if you would join us my friend. If you can wield a weapon, we would welcome your services."

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Lol well I would like to also state that Tivanu is not a spring chicken and can hold his own in a fight. Though he is decent enough in deceit. But it should be interesting to see how it works out. Though i shall say tivanu does have something up his sleeve

Tivanu made a scoff sound and looked at Rhea

"Come now rhea.. Words do not hurt one of my kind. Though perhaps one day when this whole matter is resolved we should spar. It would prove interesting correct?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu