BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Niralle

Niralle knew the Toa was bluffing. A Ta Matoran -who bore no Onu Koronan insignia- waiting in line for the receptionist; Niralle doubted he was even associated with the ussalry. "thank you for your time, ussalryman" He smiled. It would have been petty to call him out and make him look foolish.

He had no cause to do so, and it would have soiled face for everyone in the room.

His bodyguards about faced and Niralle took his leave. As he passed the de-toa who had taken his rest in the doorway he paused 
"I say, you wouldn't happen to know where Captain Onepu is, would you?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Reson.

"I'm afraid not," Reson shrugged, "last I saw he was heading out to patrol and..." he trailed off. Reson was fairly certain Onepu wouldn't want him telling everyone that there was a possible impending attack on the city.

"Yeah, I don't know where he is right now. Sorry. Might I ask why you were looking for him? I'm just a lowly guard, but I might know something that could help you."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Toa Fionne

Currently: Observing

Interacting with: Toa Akari

Mood: Slightly irritated

A more irritated Toa might roll his eyes, or give some rude remark to this... Tsuda.  But Fionne was not that kind of guy.  Irritation showed on his face for a split second, but soon was replaced by a polite, but somehow snide smile.  The others were ok, but deep down, somehow he didn't think he liked this guy very much.  Something about him got under his skin, but Fio had never been one to show truly negative feelings like everyone else did.  The Onu-Toa just chuckled quietly, giving a small smirk before instead turning to face Tio.  He wasn't sure what to think about her just yet, but she seemed to catch his interest.  He thought there might be merit in watching her.

((I can somehow see Fionne and Tsuda having a sort of rivalry before now.  Maybe.  <w<  Also, I'm sorry for not posting, really... I've had a bit of a lack of motivation but I really want to be more active, and develop relationships and such.  c:))

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC Niralle and Eretas

Niralle gestured to his right and another matoran stepped forward. He was proud, wearing a gunmetal hau. Clearly he was not a simple servant
"because my client" the lawyer began "has been detained by the ussalry." he paused, "My client has the right to an attorney." He stopped to give the ussarlyman a look "or has the guard stripped her of all that is decent?"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

"What client?" Reson asked.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Ah don't think that kind o' talk is necessary, sir," Gavarm cut in an even response to the evident lawyer, shooting Reson a glance that said let me take this from here. "Firstly, we all know Onu-Koro believes in th' raht ta counsel. Secondly, in th' case that yew did imply otherwise, it would be very...impolaht...given this location."

He paused to let that sink in for a moment.

"That said, Ah'm also uninformed. What's this about yer client?"

Edited by Carson Chambliss

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Akili.

"Okay, we're all here...I think," Akili said to the rest of the group. "...wherever here actually is... Now what do we do?" 

IC Niralle and Eretas

"A she-vortixx named Lash" Eretas pulled out his iStone and began perusing his notes "oh, and it looks like she is the caretaker of a rahkshi"

The matoran put away his iStone before reestablishing piercing eye-contact "most engaging."

--Character Profiles--

"I wasn't aware that Lash had a lawyer." Reson challenged. This was the second time today that someone who he was certain didn't even know Lash was trying to find her

Apparently just having a Rahkshi had made Lash the most popular Vortixx in town.

IC Eretas

"that's because it was none of your concern" Eretas retorted matter-of-factly. "What is your concern is making sure that I can speak with her." Eretas was cold and rude, a stark contrast from Niralle's charming warmth

--Character Profiles--

Reson recognised that he had very little choice in the matter. Whether he was Lash's lawyer or not, he was a lawyer. Reson couldn't deny him, and since Lash was in a public workshop, Niralle and his cronies would find her soon enough anyway.

"Very well," he muttered, "I'll take you to where she is."

• Upvote 1

Ic: Dahtar

"A friend of mine has a rather large boat that crashed on the shore of Le-Wahi recently. I was wondering if you could help us fix it. If you can't, do you mind telling me if there are other builder-types that I should ask?" Dahtar smiled nervously "Oh and I would be happy to pay you"

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

OOC:  Hey, Geardirector, there's no way to distinguish Ishi as a Po-Matoran these days.  Check out the profile for an updated description of appearance. :)  If I got this right, there's Eliphko, Dahtar, Dervish, Ishi, and Ferron in the forge right now.  Is Tulli around too?

ALSO, so sorry for the delay.

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (Ferron's Forge)

The inside of Ferron's Forge glowed from the light of smithy fires.  Not as bright or numerous as the factories dotting the village, but Ferron epitomized the old way of making things in metal.  The Turaga rocked in his stride, uneven legs teetering his shoulders about as he turned from one customer to the next.  The Informant noted the other occupants; a skakdi of brown and tan with a strange rifle of stone slung over his shoulder bent to speak with Ferron, and a po-toa in similar tones rocked on her feet with what seemed like anticipation. Why?  Whatever the skakdi and Dervish's purposes were, it was obviously holding something up between the toa and turaga.  

Whatever she wanted, Ishi had more important business.  If Ferron's transformation was recent, then...

"What am I supposed to need from a forgemaster when I can't pick it up?" Ishi joked, and prodded Dervish's rips with an elbow, after Ferron turned his back.  The matoran found himself a seat near the front desk, tapping his toes on the dirt floor.  "I'm just here with my friend is all.  But, I wouldn't mind a moment of gossip.  There's some wild rumors abounding this place.  Some onu-matoran back at the bazaar who gave directions said something about a turaga transformation, but that's impossible: there hasn't been a turaga transformation since the Dark War."

Edited by Kughii

OOC: I am so sorry for the delay! I've been sucked up into the wonders and glory that is Alpha Sapphire and everything else just completely slipped my mind! Best game ever, seriously.

IC Onoraza
(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, barracks):

"I have not been a registered citizen, because I never actually lived in the village. One might call me a hermit of sorts."

OOC: You did it again.

IC: "Captain Onepu."

IC: Onepu

He immediately straightened up on top of his Ussal and turned toward the source of the voice. "Sulov Koskium," he greeted, a mixture of surprise and dread in his tone. He remained on Ruwe for the time being, urging her gently toward him. "I did not expect you back in Onu-Koro so soon after your message."

IC Andrex: Sighing, The Ta-Toa turned back to the receptionist, "I'll take that interview, if it's open...." He pushed the bag of widgets over, "and also an anonymous donation."

IC: Receptionist

"Err, thank you." She dropped the bad onto the desk and turned her attention back to him, clearly a little overwhelmed by the commotion she had just witnessed. "Very well, we have one more open slot for interviews today, in three hours. As you are not in our files, the interview will be mandatory. We also urge you to fill out this sheet beforehand." She handed him a sheet with the following:

Name: _________

Species: _________

Element (If applicable): _________

Town of residence: __________

Length of residence: __________

Desired Position: ____________________

Reason for Application (circle the one(s) that apply/ies):

- In need of paying work

- Looking for induction to Ussalry

- Seeking citizenship

- Working off criminal sentence

- Other: ______________________________

Why the Ussalry? (If applicable): ________________________________________

Are you comfortable working in confined spaces?: Y/N

Are you comfortable working at a desk?: Y/N

Do you require silence in your workplace?: Y/N

Do you prefer physical or mental labor?: ___________

"And this is a list of available consulting positions."

• Mechanic's assistant [ ], armorer's assistant [x], training assistant [ ], archivist's assistant [ ]
  • Delivery [x], messenger [x]
  • Receptionist [x], secretary [ ]
  • Polisher of Onepu's things [ ]

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: I am so sorry for the delay! I've been sucked up into the wonders and glory that is Alpha Sapphire and everything else just completely slipped my mind! Best game ever, seriously.

OOC: AGH, jealousy, I want to play that so badly, but alas, I have no DS and no money. Such is life of the struggling high school student. But I digress.

IC Andrex:

Andrex looked over the forms for a brief moment, making sure to read the whole thing, before grabbing a (pen? do we have pens in the RPG?) and scribbling in his information. A few minutes later, he handed the forms back to the receptionist with an air of confidence that couldn't be mistaken.

Name: ___Andrex______

Species: __Toa_______

Element (If applicable): __Fire_______

Town of residence: ___None(yet)_______

Length of residence: __N/a________

Desired Position: _____Ussal guardsman_______________

Reason for Application (circle the one(s) that apply/ies):

- In need of paying work

- Looking for induction to Ussalry

- Seeking citizenship

- Working off criminal sentence

- Other: ______________________________

Why the Ussalry? (If applicable): ___________Seemed to be the place I could do the most good._____________________________

Are you comfortable working in confined spaces?: No

Are you comfortable working at a desk?: No

Do you require silence in your workplace?: No

Do you prefer physical or mental labor?: ___Physical________

• Mechanic's assistant [ ], armorer's assistant [x], training assistant [ ], archivist's assistant [ ]
  • Delivery [ ], messenger [ ]
  • Receptionist [ ], secretary [ ]
  • Polisher of Onepu's things [ ]

OOC: In other news, I made a fool of myself just a short time ago IC! Yaaaaaaay~

OOC: Tuli is otherwise occupied, something which Ferron is sorely lamenting right now  :P

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"I'm afraid ship construction and repair is a bit beyond my means, especially without any staff around. My assistant is busy elsewhere, sadly" Ferron responded after a moment of deliberation. Tapping his left fingers on the table beside his suddenly very inviting wicker armchair.

"The Toa Akiru could have been an alternative, but their forge is closed and I haven't seen them for months, and I'm afraid I can't think of anyone else who could be of help. Hopefully you'll be able to find the service you need somewhere"

Turning around again, Ferron caught the grey-armored Matoran's remark. His attention already drawn, Ferron regarded him casually. His differently colored eyes was a point of familiarity, but the rest of him projected something Ferron couldn't place.

"I... believe they were talking about me, my transformation was mere weeks ago" Ferron said, somewhat unsure about how much he wanted to reveal in such a casual manner rather than letting Oliphko hear it in a better context.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Niralle and Eretas

Niralle signalled for the servants to disperse, leaving only Eretas and two bodyguards to follow the guardsman.
Niralle walked forward of the group. Leaning in to Reson's ear he whispered "You'll have to forgive my friend for his behavior. Most unbecoming." After walking for a small distance Nrialle turned to the ussalryman and extended his hand "I beg your forgiveness, but I'm afraid I did not catch your name"

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Ugh, again? Gee, it's more confusing than it should be...

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, barracks):

After shaking the Matoran's hand, Onoraza nodded her thanks. "I appreciate the chance", she said once more.

OOC: I was gonna bring Khervos and Tuli back soon anyway, but I guess this is as good a time as ever.

IC Khervos & Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

After returning to Onu-Koro from Ga-Koro, Khervos went to his office to sort out things while Tuli returned to Ferron's forge.

"I'm back", she announced as she entered, then saw the relatively large group of customers. "I'm gone for a day and suddenly we get all this activity? "

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (Ferrons's Forge)

Any attempt to continue down the subtle road of investigation exploded with the wide-swinging door of a matoran's exuberant arrival.  Ishi blinked, taking in the matoran's physique with a critical eye -- her muscled arms, the forge-treated brow of her kanohi used to the sweltering heat of a blaze.  By her manner she seemed an assistant to Ferron, or at the very least a close friend or trade partner.  

"Things only get busier, it seems," Ishi said with a smile toward the turaga.  "Actually, Forgemaster Ferron, there's something I might want from you.  You any good with armor, specifically repairs?  I've got a brigandine sewed into a coat I'd love to have fixed.  My employer here," Ishi nodded in Dervish's direction, "surely wouldn't mind supplying the funds for her scholar's adventuring gear.  Right?"  

He looked at Dervish, knowing she was stuck.  Swapping roles, assigning jobs -- Ishi created a script on the fly with perfection; Dervish only needed to follow the lead.  Alloy gave all the members of The Company a ridiculous forward income in precious gemstones and Arabeth wasn't one for blowing her fortune on gambles, despite her berserk form of swordplay.  Surely her purse was still weighing heavy on her belt.  At least, Ishi was willing to gamble it still had a small fortune inside.

Ic: Dahtar

"Eh it's okay. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your time." Dahtar said while dropping a coin on the counter. He walked off empty handed, very reluctant to return to the other two Vortixx. But his time was up. He scurried through the caves back up to Po-Koro

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

Reson reluctantly shook the hand Niralle offered him. "I'm Reson," he introduced himself, "and this is Curmudgeon." he indicated his Ussal.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Niralle and Eretas

"Pleasure to make your acquantance" he said with a smile.

The four matoran continued to follow Reson through the perpetual nightlife of the glorious undercity "Might I be so bold" Niralle spoke out of the darkness, "as to ask where we are going?"

--Character Profiles--

"Inventors workshops on the edge of town," Reson explained, "that's where they're keeping her."

"Follow me," Reson said. He knew these backstreets well from his drinking days. Within a few short minutes, they'd reached the workshop. "Here we are."

IC Niralle and Eretas 

Lord Niralle handed the guardsman a wighty bag of widgets, "for your troubles". Niralle approached the workshop with his bodyguards. It seemed to have a pretty decent crowd gathered, but his forward guards cleared a path.

The Matoran made quite a scene as the marched their way straight into the workshop

OOC Who is there to talk to in this workshop?

--Character Profiles--

"Ugh... Thanks..." Reson knew he probably shouldn't be taking bribes, but he didn't care. It was money, and he liked money. That said, he wasn't just going to turn a blind eye to whatever was going on.

Waiting until Niralle had gone inside, he leaned against one of the walls, next to an open window. By focusing his powers, he could clearly make out everything that was said inside.

OOC: I think Lash and Skoll are the only PCs in the workshop.

• Upvote 1

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

"You're Lehti."

"I am."

Tio nodded after a moment. Lehti wondered why all of them suffered from memory loss, although it seemed that some had forgotten more than others. Is this just a coincidence? Or did something - or someone - cause the amnesia? She couldn't know. But she remembered, that they had an important mission. But the details were shrouded in darkness. How can any of them accomplish their mission, if they don't even remember what it is? Lehti sighed, and said: "Well, let us hope that this is temporary. Come, I'm sure you want to meet the others. Do you remember their names?" She started walk towards the rest of the team.

IC: Tio

I thought for a moment as I joined Lehti on the walk over, "No," My brow softened and I turned to Lehti as our feet padded the soft wet sand, "I think I need to see them."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

She took the sheet and gave it a glance over, then turned it back towards him. "I see you're dedicated to receiving a guard position, but I'm afraid that until you've established the Ussalry's official trust, we don't let anyone from outside Onu-Koro into them. In the meantime, you're free to take any of the consulting positions on the sheet that don't have X's by them. Those ones have been filled."

"There's my office at the HQ, will that do?"

IC: Kehuri

Done with his meditation, he returned to civilization, not feeling like he'd expanded his energy reserves at all, but still hopeful.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC ANDREX: "if that's the case, I suppose I'll give training assistance a shot. I'm able to become a citizen through this program, correct?"

She indicated the X next to that position. "That one is full, I'm afraid. And this is not a necessary part of the registration process, merely a way to make money, help, or have a roof over one's head during it."

IC: I nod.

He urged Ruwe back on, keeping her pace matched with Sulov's. His first instinct was to begin a conversation as they went. But even if Sulov were the talkative type, whatever he had to say would be best kept for the privacy of his office. 

He arrived at the HQ to see it was busy as ever. "This place has been filling up these past two days. As if on cue." He dismounted and sent Ruwe to the stables before entering. "I'll be in my office," he told one of the receptionists. "Nobody is to interrupt me until I instruct you otherwise.  I don't want to hear about anything short of a Koro-wide emergency." With that made clear, he opened his door for Sulov, for the first time finding his need to bend over to fit inside a door unable to force a smile out of him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

Lehti nodded, and continued walking quietly for a while. Then she asked "Do you remember anything? I can still remember some things.. but vaguely. It seems to me that some of us have more memories intact than others." Other Toa Akari appeared larger and more detailed as they approached them. She glanced at Tio. As pure as always, she thought, maybe somewhat battered: her posture wasn't as straight as usual, she had some small cuts and bruises here and she seemed somewhat tired or unhappy. Lehti hoped that recognizing familiar faces would cheer her up at least a little bit. Although she had some shady memories about Tio not being the most sociable of the group..

She turned her head back to look at others. "Well, there they are, Tio."

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro prison)

The Lesterin was sitting in his cell, contemplating, trying to remember.. remember his past, remember who he was. He remembered something about great and powerful beings, who watched over the world, who ehlped those who worshipped them.. but he wasn't sure who or what they were. Maybe others knew about them? He stood up, and walked closer to the bars. The hallway was quiet, apart for some silent clanging as someone was eating food with a metal spoon. Possibly porridge. Tasteless, bland and grey sludge that the guars called porridge. He then asked from the two Toa who were more familiar to him than anyone else: "Silo, Kavala.. who or what do you worship?"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Khervos & Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

"I'm back", she announced as she entered, then saw the relatively large group of customers. "I'm gone for a day and suddenly we get all this activity? "

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (Ferrons's Forge)

"Things only get busier, it seems," Ishi said with a smile toward the turaga.  "Actually, Forgemaster Ferron, there's something I might want from you.  You any good with armor, specifically repairs?  I've got a brigandine sewed into a coat I'd love to have fixed.  My employer here," Ishi nodded in Dervish's direction, "surely wouldn't mind supplying the funds for her scholar's adventuring gear.  Right?"

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Oh, thank goodness you're here" Ferron said upon Tuli entering the forge. The Forgemaster was visibly exasperated and a bit worn out by the sudden rush of customers to his forge.

"Would you mind, please take this crate to the back with the others" he requested, pointing to the box with Dervish's scimitars.

"Armor? Of course," Ferron continued, turning towards the Matoran, "that'll be doable"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tsuda

"I would never forget such a pure-looking maiden. You're Tio!"

Brushing Kojak and Fionne aside, I greet Lehti (again) and Tio. "Seems to me that's all six of us, it's coming back to me that teams of our sort usually have six participants. I think we ought to find out if there is any civilization on this godforsaken rock."

...but close to it