BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

"I think we should consider pursuing some sort of operation by proxy now at first. If we could find some mercenaries or n'er-do-wells who could make it inside the Koro, and report back with some in-depth reconaissance, we would have more information to work with"

IC: Silence as we think about it.

"Korero could help." Yes. If we could talk to him. I have a location, I don't have communication. He comes to us or we don't know jack.

Gali might...

I feel the hunch easing in and breathe it out, sit straight. I can't offer much to this. This group can deal with specifics. Best now: move the plan.

I take out a tablet and give it to Onepu.

It says, Is the offer still valid?

[NPC] IC: From their various positions atop, inside, and before the walls, fingers on Patero and steam cannon, the guards peered warily at Tjuran. An escapee could be a valuable ally, but the last batch had arrived days ago. Their professional masks concealed hope and suspicion. 

At least their scans had revealed that the being was only armed with a visible spear and shield, and that he was injured. Whoever he was, the guards felt the small comfort that he was not a physical threat. They could keep an eye on him to prevent anything potentially negative. 

The Matoran operating the post's communications quietly sent for healers and one such eye. "Name?," an Akaku-wearing Onu-Toa asked the visitor by the gate.

Edited by The Scottish Play

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Jettix

"Useful or not, idiocy gets you killed."

"Very true. Although, as long as he keeps his ###### voice down, he couldn't be any worse than numbskull over there. As for getting out of here, there's an abandoned tunnel along the Onu-Ta-Le-Koro Subtransect. We'll all exit this place from different entrances, none at the same time. Then, just go north of here, into the Subtransect tunnel; watch the right wall and enter the second cave branching off. Follow that tunnel and take the first left. We'll meet there."  

He turned back to Faraki.

"And if I hear another sound from your mouth above seventy decibels, I'll uh..."

"...melt your face off. I guess."

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Savfina

"Would you mind if I joined you? I'd love to watch Rahkshi in action at least once in my life."

Edited by Perplexed
  • Upvote 1

IC:

With footsteps that jumped from the hard-packed earthen walls of the tunnel in a distinctive two-tone beat of her almost-not-quite skipping walk, Leli emerged out of the lightstone-lit underground highway into the cavernous city.  Her gait, accented by the clattering footfalls of her Ussal, slowing significantly and taking on an almost furtive quality as she approached the more populated areas of Onu-Koro.  The Colonel's black-plated hand was gripping her old Le-Koroan leaf-made pack, which itself was held closely to her body, as if it held within it her very soul.  She managed to keep her gaze from darting around, and no one questioned an Ussalry member going about her business withing the Koro, even if said member was a head shorter than most.

She... she had to go report back to HQ, let them know what they'd found in the Darkwalk beneath Po-Wahi.  If there was Antidermis, the term was still slightly foriegn to her, there, then there was no saying there wasn't any of that liquid elsewhere.  Including Onu-Wahi.  Of course, that wasn't all that they had found down in the dark, unnatural depths of the blasts tunnels, but that was the most important.

But.

Well, maybe she could have Kirsug do that for her, he was far better at the admin side of things than she, anyway.  She had... things... to do, right?

Right, first she had to get home, and not the barracks, and get thi-

Her eyes interrupted her thoughts for a second, as they fixed themselves on a familar face among the crowd, and her mouth acted before her brain could run damage control.

"TARNOK~" She practically sang, not the kind of thing that should have been heard from the mouth of an Ussalry Officer.  The part of her that spoke, though, didn't quite care.

Her legs, mutinous as they were, began to move her in the general direction of aforementioned person.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra

It was simple enough to ask the local guards if they'd seen Naona and the others accompanying her. It turned out they had in fact seen someone of that description heading toward the Ussalry headquarters, rather recently in fact. Without a moment to lose I dashed off toward the Ussalry, I ran at a considerable speed, I wanted to make sure I got there before they left. 

As the headquarters came into my vision I slowed my pace, panting heavily as I started to walk toward a group of people that were quite familiar to me, at least the majority of them. 

"Hello Lieutenant." I gave Naona a weak smile, out of breath as I was. I was just happy I'd actually found them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gavarm frowned slightly at Wiremu's trouble, but his enthusiasm proved inexorable. "Good ta hear." He gave Wiremu a benevolent clap on the back. "Speakin' of hearin', I heard y'all're done with those suits. Sorry ta not help earlier--ya know how work is, never as planned--but would ya mind showin' me and my friend here," he spoke brightly, indicating Rynekk, "my baby?"

IC: Wiremu (Workshop)

"Of course, right this way" Wiremu replied.

The engineer lead the two to a door in the back, a rather large one at that. Inside was a well-lit room with several of the mechanical marvels standing neatly organized in rows.

"Yours is over here" Wiremu inclined, gesturing towards the mech in question.

IC: *Follows Darx*. 

IC: Foreman Darx (NPC)

Darx brought Luta to another office, where he caught the attention of a teller hard at work.

"We've got something for you, here" he said

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tjuran (Onu-Koro Highway)

"Tjuran of Ko-Wahi." Old habits don't die fast, and Tjuran still considers Ko-Wahi his home, and even a part of his name. Tjuran dropped two shards of ice to the ground, widened his arms ready for a strip search. Just in case Onu-Wahi was like Ko-Wahi, inhabited by enemies, he didn't drop his shield or spear. "I have sleeped for too long, and do not know what is happening on Mata Nui, so excuse my behavior." Tjuran stood silent for a bit, and said silently to himself: "It is good to see a Toa for a change."

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Jettix"Useful or not, idiocy gets you killed."  "Very true. Although, as long as he keeps his ###### voice down, he couldn't be any worse than numbskull over there. As for getting out of here, there's an abandoned tunnel along the Onu-Ta-Le-Koro Subtransect. We'll all exit this place from different entrances, none at the same time. Then, just go north of here, into the Subtransect tunnel; watch the right wall and enter the second cave branching off. Follow that tunnel and take the first left. We'll meet there."  He turned back to Faraki."And if I hear another sound from your mouth above seventy decibels, I'll uh..."

..."...melt your face off. I guess."

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Savfina"Would you mind if I joined you? I'd love to watch Rahkshi in action at least once in my life."

IC (As Faraki): The Skakdi of Magnetism nodded in response. "Go north from the bar into the subtransect tunnel, watch for the second cave on the right wall, follow the tunnel and go left. I've got it, now who's going to escape first?" Faraki asked the toa of plasma in a quiet voice.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I returned her salute, I thought about telling her she didn't have to do that, but she'd probably keep doing it anyway. "At ease...I'm not here on official business or anything. Just heard you were in the area and thought I'd stop by." I looked at the other's present, noting Krayn was here as well, as well as Dehkaz and some other familiar faces. 

"So uh, why are you here in Onu-koro anyway? On some sort of mission?" 

IC:

Krayn had been about to reply, probably pointing out that he'd never told Four anything about his family, when the doors opened. And in walked one of the last Le-Toa he had expected, or really wanted, to see. Through little fault of her own, the Commander had become emblematic of all the reasons he had chosen to leave. Yet here she was, apparently back from the urgent trip to follow Dorian that had lead her to leave both her own mother and Onuzek in his care. 

Though he regretted it, his mood soured, and a fact only amplified by Naona's explanation. After a long pause, he looked back to Four.

"For all you know, I have several younger siblings."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: *Follows Darx*. 

IC: Foreman Darx (NPC)

Darx brought Luta to another office, where he caught the attention of a teller hard at work.

"We've got something for you, here" he said

IC: Oohh let me see!

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

IC: Savfina

"Would you mind if I joined you? I'd love to watch Rahkshi in action at least once in my life."

IC:

"More friends to beat and melt Rahkshi with?"

Peho Eniblad seemed slightly incredulous.

"That would be...," he began, stopping when he realized that the adequate word to describe his current feelings was not in his vocabulary, and then replaced it with a grin and an exclamation of, "YAY!"

IC: Wiremu (Workshop)

"Of course, right this way" Wiremu replied.

The engineer lead the two to a door in the back, a rather large one at that. Inside was a well-lit room with several of the mechanical marvels standing neatly organized in rows.

"Yours is over here" Wiremu inclined, gesturing towards the mech in question.

IC:

Rynekk's eyebrows shot up.

Of all the times not have a paper and pencil on hand.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kale Ironshaper- Onu-koro

IC: It looked like someone else was joining the crew, although Kale was somewhat confused as to who it was exactly. She and Naona certainly seemed to know one another from the way they were talking.

Looks kind of like a female version of that Skyra fellow that helped us save Onewa. In fact I think I remember hearing that something happened to him...

"Skyra?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Wait Hari isnt here!? My brain had automatically assumed that she had to be in the group, I scanned the assembled party again and to my horror Hari was in fact missing. And they'd all come to Onu-koro to look for her, but that meant...

"How long has she been missing? Is she okay?" I spoke hastily and with a bit of alarm. 

"Skyra?" 

I heard the voice of confusion from a familiar face, it was a sound I was starting to become accustomed too. It was Kale, I remembered him, I didn't really know him personally, but we'd fought together along with Naona and the rest of the gang, seemed like ages ago. 

"Yeah, it's me. And there's a long story to go with it. But that's not important right now, what happened to Hari?" I'd explain my womanhood later, Hari was more important. 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC: Naona

"She has disappeared to chase after those involved in her parents' death," said Naona, her matter-of-fact tone hiding light ebbs of impatience and frustration. "I do not know if she has been harmed or not."

She was worried. Very worried. Hari needed to be safe. Needed to. She couldn't fail to protect her loved ones. She needed Hari to be okay.

Oh god... If Hari was chasing after those who killed her parents, then she was in very real danger. The not knowing if she had been harmed was what really bothered me. 

"I'll do everything in my power to help, we'll get her back Naona, safe and sound." That was my attempt to reassure Naona, who looked like she was ready to crack. I didn't know if Hari was okay or not, but she had to be. If she wasn't then someone was going to pay. 

IC: Navuru (Onu-Koro)

Well that was a tremendous waste of my time. I can't believe they had the gall to call that food. And I refuse to believe I had the gall to swallow it.

I walk home, but in my way there seems to be an excess of people coming out of the Ko-Koro tunnel. Odd. Normally the tourist traps don't open until a few months.

OOC: Navuru open for interaction. Near Ko-Koro refugees.

IC: She or he--the Exo-Matoran brought to mind gender, but not one specifically--was painted like untouched snow. The suit was gracefully constructed given its building period, ever-so-slightly more curved and lean than others of the same generation, and seeming in form to be much more lissome. The weapons of the suit seemed places where the dream met the reality, smooth transitions from sloping sides to clawed extremities; notably, the two standard shoulder launchers were replaced by a broad artillery launcher where the head would be, and a scatter-launcher at the base of the "neck."

Gavarm turned to Wiremu, hauled in the inventor and pecked him on the cheek. "Man, that's easy on th' eyes." Gavarm rose into a grin. "Let's call 'er 'Immaculate.'"

[NPC] IC: "You're clear, Tjuran," the Onu-Toa declared, scope zooming back out as he finished his scan. He stepped aside as the gates lifted, leaving an open path to the Koro. He tossed Tjuran a tablet, adding, "The Mata Nui Daily. It should help you catch up. Now get into the village; healers should be here for you soon."

OOC: It's a newspaper, so you can assume it has Mata Nui's recent events as found in Chapter III of the BZPRPG Starter Topic.

Edited by The Scottish Play

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tjuran (Onu-Koro Highway)

"Thank you, but I don't think this... piece of stone gives me enough knowledge. May I ask where the nearest library is?" Tjuran looked at the tablet curiously, tabbing and rotating it around, slowly figuring out how it works. "If you have a spare bag, may I have one? Carrying all this is a bit difficult with just my hands."

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Tjuran (Onku-Koro Highway)

Tjuran put the tablet and the shards in the satchel, nodded at the guard and continued his journey to Onu-Koro.

IC: Dervish

"Your forge is pretty quick with repair jobs," Dervish commented while walking toward the counter.  She was a day early, after all.  "Does it cost extra?"

IC: Ahkmou

Stepping inside Wise Man's Archive, Ishi smelled the scent of old books, of stone tablets gathering dust in the back corners, of freshly brewed coffee, and of the trellised vine flowers crawling along the banister to the second floor.  He felt in a haven of knowledge, a sanctum of wisdom to wile away the hours divining the best course of action: another cup of coffee, or another book to take home?

"Just like I remembered it," Ishi said as Skoll and Sajis made their way in after him.  "I guess the only thing that changes in this village is the level of technology.  Speaking of which," he looked back at the skakdi even as his palms slid across the cover of a fresh printed copy of poems near the door, "you're in engineering you said?"

IC: Jettix

"And if I hear another sound from your mouth above seventy decibels, I'll uh..."

"...melt your face off. I guess."

IC: Minjao

The captain sure knew a thing or two about loyalty, because Minjao was sold.

"I'll be off then." he said, giving a curt nod before activating his Volitak and slipping out a window. Or a backdoor. Something inconspicuous like that.

No one saw, nor heard him leave the bar, and he might as well have been a ghost in the dim lighting of Onu-Koro's streets.

IC: She or he--the Exo-Matoran brought to mind gender, but not one specifically--was painted like untouched snow. The suit was gracefully constructed given its building period, ever-so-slightly more curved and lean than others of the same generation, and seeming in form to be much more lissome. The weapons of the suit seemed places where the dream meets the reality, smooth transitions from sloping sides to clawed extremities; notably, the two standard shoulder launchers were replaced by a broad artillery launcher where the head would be, and a scatter-launcher at the base of the "neck."

Gavarm turned to Wiremu, hauled in the inventor and pecked him on the cheek. "She's a beaut." Gavarm rose into a grin. "Let's call her 'Immaculate.'"

IC:

Rynekk peered as close as he dared to the creation, his expression a mixture of trepidation, curiousity, and a sort of religious reverence for ... for ...

"What is this?" the Toa asked, turning to face the engineer, his mouth curving upwards slightly into an incredulous smile.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Onu-Koro (Shady Bar)

"Fine, but if he squeals, a melted face is going to be the least of his problems," Taranis said, both lowering his weapon and motioning for Tenjin to do the same. "Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be making our exit the same way we came in, since the bartender can confirm that we were only back here to use the bathroom."

And with that, the duo made their way past the others, exiting the bar and eventually disappearing into the city streets.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Tjuran (The Wise Man's Archive)

Tjuran entered the library. He needed to write a letter, but sadly he didn't have any widgets at all to purchase some writing tools or paper. He would need widgets to spend some time in the library as well, and so he told the staff: "I am in need of some widgets. Do you happen to need some help around here?" Pausing for a while, he asked: "Is the Turaga in the Koro?"

IC:

"... No." The De-Toa admitted, crossing his arms again. "Only child, actually."

IC:

At the sound of his name, Ussalmatoran Tarnok pivoted in place, eyes scanning the crowd for whoever had called out. He didn't have to look long, and at the sight of the familiar face moving swiftly towards him, a smile broke through the impassive expression he had worn.

"Commander. It's been a while."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Leli

Too late, keep going, can't backpedal.

"Yeah," her voice found it's own prerogative to speak, and the words barely left her mouth before she had her arms wrapped around him in the best bear-hug her smaller stature could manage.  Pulling back, she stared up at Tarnok  "You wouldn't believe what I f- what happened."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

So Hari was, or at least recently had been in Onu-koro. But considering they had not found her yet, I had a feeling she was no longer in the village of earth. 

"What's the plan then?" I was still out of the loop, Naona looked like she was ready to move, so they had to have a clue on where to search next. 

Edited by Lara Croft

IC Tarkahn:

It was about time I went to see the Akiei about these thoughts is been having.

It was so delightfully good to have all the cards.

I would get what I wanted, and they would get theirs.

I strode through the streets with an air of such confidence that it might be mistaken for ego.

I'd never admit to it, of course.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC: Priicu - Wise Man's Archive

The Matoran of Ice's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "The Turaga...? Which Turaga?" It didn't occur to him that anybody would refer to Whenua as such, given his current occupation. "If you mean Ferron, he should be in his forge."

IC: Kehuri - Ussalry HQ

The young Toa returned to the HQ to check his schedule and see where he was due next. As he entered, he was immediately greeted by a voice that sounded vaguely familiar, but not from Onu-Koro. His eyes quickly found the source. Oh Mata Nui. That was the Le-Toa he had embarrassed himself in front of during the Rahkshi invasion.

Why was it you always remembered your embarrassing moments the best? There was no way he would have recognized her otherwise. Well, not that that was important. He had no business with her, just 10 minutes of history. Trying in vain to not blush at the memory, he checked his schedule, as he originally intended.

IC: Onepu

His brow furrowed at the note. Offer...?

Oh.

His eyes widened with comprehension and surprise. He nodded.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Tjuran (The Wise Man's Archive)

"Pardon my lack of knowledge. You see, I have been... sleeping since the attack of Makuta. Thus, I must ask: how long have I been asleep? It feels like years, at the very least." As Tjuran said this, he had looked around, noticing the improvement in technology and other things like architecture. Those were a proof that a long time had passed.

IC: Priicu

That explained a lot. "Ah, well, yes. It has been a long, long time indeed. The original Turaga of the island have all been the victims of murders. The villages are now ruled by Akiri, elected Matoran rulers."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord