• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4342 replies to this topic

#4321 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 08-June 12
  • 4,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2015 - 11:04 AM

IC: Trava (Onu-Wahi)

"Just about, it's not the longest trek from here, but it'll take at least a day. At this time of day," she squinted at the sun, "it'll be dark before we get all the way there. So one stop and up bright and early, we can get the base camp established by this time tomorrow"

The edge usually so present in Trava's voice had given way to a much more professional intonation. Now she was talking business, and she knew her business well.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4322 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 30-January 11
  • 3,825 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2015 - 02:59 PM

IC: Naona

"Understood," she said, nodding, before throwing off a formal salute to Gavarm. "Private, try and keep up."

The air cracked. She was moving already.

IC: [ Rynekk ] - Exo-Matoran Storage

Rynekk Simul glanced over to Gavarm, one eyebrow raised and a sly half-smile on his face.

"Until next time, then, sir," he said, giving the Ussalmatoran a wink as he stepped forward into a running position. "Try not to scuff the paint job on ol' Immaculate too soon, old sport."

He didn't wait for a reply; he didn't have to.

The air cracked.

Rynekk was off again.

Suddenly, the reception area became one body more crowded.

"Sorry about the wait there, guys," the Sentinel said, smiling embarrassedly and rubbing the back of his head.

-Void

#4323 Online Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Tracer

• 18-April 07
  • 13,296 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2015 - 03:09 PM

IC - Eutuchia:

Eutuchia walked in after being given entrance, that he wasn't the only person to have come to Nuparu that day. He nodded at Tarkahn, before turning back to Onu-Koro's Akiri. "Hullo, Nuparu. Figured I'd come and see what all is happening here in the Koro of Earth - although, if it's a bad time, I can always go hang out at an inn and wait."

#4324 Offline Riku Tryon

Riku Tryon
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,009 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2015 - 06:34 PM

IC:

"They were fine. Your mother departed, if I recall correctly, for Po-Koro. Onuzek boarded the ferry for Ga-Koro. I do not know where they went after, as I returned to Le-Koro."

f9QGmd9.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#4325 Offline Perplexed

Perplexed
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 07-December 07
  • 1,214 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2015 - 07:19 PM

IC: Jettix

He made his way into the cave, behind Faraki.

"Alright. Everyone accounted for? Good."

He leaned against the nearby stone wall, cracking his knuckles.

"I'd like each of you to tell me what you can do - powers, abilities, et cetera et cetera. If we're gonna start planning how to do this, I need to know what you lot can do."

a6lXiUn.png

[ L O R E   P O S T ]     [ A S H F A L L   M A P ]

B Z P R P G    P R O F I L E S

[ BZPRPG MATA NUI MAP ]

#4326 Offline Liuth

Liuth
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 22-July 14
  • 498 posts

Posted May 25 2015 - 08:21 PM

IC (As Faraki): "I've got laser vision and magnetism powers I can't unlock. If you got a weapon capable of channeling powers, I can make use of it." Said the skakdi of magnetism as he took out a knife. "I also have this combat knife, it works wonders alongside my claws, but I'm suited to ambushes or close combat, not long range."

BZPRPG  Matoran DJ Spinny (Animated)

Fulmen
Faraki

Adamas

Kudiha

Matoran Und Panzer 

Hisuti

Corpus Rahkshi  Matoran DJ Spinny (Animated)

Zubarahk

Tangirahk

Rise of the Rockets

Jake Weston & Mahiki

#4327 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 21-October 11
  • 4,313 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2015 - 09:51 PM

IC: Minjao

Minjao nodded.

"You already know I have a Volitak and that I can get around unnoticed. I mean, I did sneak up on you guys so..."

He didn't feel awkward, but rubbing his neck seemed like the courteous thing to do.

"Yeah...I'm also a Toa of water, though I don't know how useful that'll be down here. I'm good in a fight with these," he said, tapping his wakizashis. "but I've also got a patero launcher with varying types of ammunition, explosive included. Other than that, I can make just about any type of medicine or poison if you get me the right ingredients."

He shrugged innocently.

"That's about it."

Edited by TX Wade, May 25 2015 - 09:51 PM.

#4328 Offline Timageness

Timageness
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 19-August 14
  • 2,346 posts

Posted May 25 2015 - 11:33 PM

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

The Vo-Skakdi briefly glanced over towards his twin, the look on his face indicating that Taranis would be the one doing the talking on his behalf.

"Mr. Talkative over here has Impact Vision and Lightning in his biological arsenal, and I've got Laser Vision and Sonics at my command," the De-Skakdi explained. "We both also have access to elemental weaponry to use at our own personal discretion, and because of our condition, we never have to look too far for another Skakdi when the situation becomes a little more... troublesome."

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Liar, and Venom

Matoran und Panzer Characters: Kain and The Dreadnought

Bionifight Infinite Characters: Tarsus The Inquisitor, Amorigiahna, and Ravyn (Revenant)

The Asylum Characters: "Five-Knuckled" Sal

#4329 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,006 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 12:54 AM

IC: 

"A whole bunch of them, actually," Leli went on, an involuntary shuddering breath leaving her lungs as her mind wandered back to the... eldritch tunnels beneath the surface. "Great, huge beasts, twice the size of a Toa.  They practically radiated evil, it was coming off of them in waves."

"They had a torso like us, but the body of a Rahi.  Four legs, very fast, very strong.  All they had were spears, but I wouldn't want to meet them again."

bad wolf

(BIONIFIGHT)(EXO-FORCE)(BZPRPG)

#4330 Offline Tyler St. Francis

Tyler St. Francis
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,300 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 03:58 AM

"We're moving out."

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]

#4331 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 07:10 AM

IC - Eutuchia:

Eutuchia walked in after being given entrance, that he wasn't the only person to have come to Nuparu that day. He nodded at Tarkahn, before turning back to Onu-Koro's Akiri. "Hullo, Nuparu. Figured I'd come and see what all is happening here in the Koro of Earth - although, if it's a bad time, I can always go hang out at an inn and wait."

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Would you? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could" Nuparu said eagerly, "I may be a multitasker, but of mechanics, not of politics"

BZPRPG Profiles

Ferron-Nuparu-Tamachan-Wiremu-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4332 Online Grochi of Potoos

Grochi of Potoos
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Tracer

• 18-April 07
  • 13,296 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 12:33 PM

IC - Eutuchia:

"Alright," Eutuchia said, smiling. "I'll go hang out. Maybe find something to do. Send somebody to find me once you're ready, if you could. Preferably before I get lost down here." With that said, he turned on his heel, and walked right back out of the hut and into the Koro.

OOC: Eutuchia open for interaction.

#4333 Offline hollow( )moon

hollow( )moon
  • Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,006 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 04:48 PM

IC: Dehkaz

"No," Dehkaz spoke up, speaking for the first time since they arrived at the Ussalry headquarters.  His gaze, an unwavering certainty beneath it, passed from each of his comrades, friends, and for all intents and purposes, family, in turn.  They couldn't just abandon what they stood for, what they had given their own blood to uphold, and beyond that, it was simply the right thing to do.

"I'll be going after Hari, I've got history with Roth and I know how to track someone down," Mata Nui knows he'd been doing it for some time, "You need to help Ko-Koro, we can't risk the lives and well being of an entire village for one, even if she is one of our own.  Hari can take care of herself, she's strong, and she wouldn't want us to put the greater good aside for her sake."

Dehkaz slipped the tablet containing the information on Roth under his arm.

"I'll meet up with you as soon as I find Hari.  It's... better this way."

bad wolf

(BIONIFIGHT)(EXO-FORCE)(BZPRPG)

#4334 Online Lara Croft

Lara Croft
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disk of the Archivists Acquired

• 07-April 03
  • 8,939 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 06:53 PM

IC: Skyra

I felt like I was seriously out of the loop here. 

"Forgive me if I sound ignorant, but what's happened to Ko-koro?" This was the first I'd heard of Ko-koro being in trouble. Though the tone that Dehkaz conveyed had a graveness that gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth

540_rotator.jpg

#4335 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 07-May 13
  • 749 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2015 - 10:12 PM

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Wahi

I nod briefly, accepting Trava's command of the situation with little comment.

"Roger that. I'm ready when you are."

OOC:

Feel free to take charge of the timeskips, btw. You da navigator. :)

#4336 Offline Tyler St. Francis

Tyler St. Francis
  • Members
  • Destiny Fulfilled!

• 10-July 09
  • 22,300 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2015 - 02:57 AM

Naona's eyes narrowed, her stare intensifying upon her friend's figure.

"I'm coming with you."

She had not left the village to chase after her si-subordinate only to change track here. The current state of affairs in Ko-koro was absolutely unacceptable, she knew, but she was after Hari. And she was not going to give up right now.

PERSONA: SEA OF DJINN [RPG/Discussion]

RPG PROFILES [BZPRPG/Marvel]

#4337 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2015 - 04:52 AM

OOC: Roger that  :D

IC: Trava (Onu-Wahi, Surface)

"Then you must've been ready for a while" Trava replied, with a wink for good measure, before she started leading the way across what started out as rocky, featureless landscape. The surface of Onu-Wahi was a no-man's land if ever there was one, with little but rocks, dirt and the snowy capes of Mount Ihu in the distance.

For now, that mountain was the waypoint, until the terrain changed, then Trava knew where to change course, and enter more friendly territory.

It'd been a while since her last leaf-run now.

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4338 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2015 - 06:20 AM

OOC: Invoking 12-hour rule

"Now then" Nuparu said and turned to Daltrahk.

"I hope you'll understand if I'd prefer to remain discreet regarding the knowledge I possess about Ko-Koro. If you have direct access and spend time there regularly, what's to stop you from simply telling them what you hear from me?"

"That's not a risk I can take, so if you want to see if your information is worth anything, you'll have to humor us"

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4339 Online Chumpu

Chumpu
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 14-October 11
  • 3,538 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2015 - 11:06 AM

IC Tarkahn:

I nodded, "that's reasonable. I'm sure you know that the Legacy and Brotherhood of ak'rei'an took over Ko by force,."

I paused, thinking over the last couple of days.

"What you may not be aware of is the fact that the Legacy drove out the brotherhood shortly after that. In addition, the Piraka have set up shop there."

I stopped, waiting to gauge the Akiri's reaction.

"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend...of the Bionicle."
BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!
http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=770044 (I don't HTML very well.)

"The heroes of reality don't have those luxuries. We have to make the hard choices, the ones no one wants to make. It's not easy, it certainly isn't grand, and it hurts. Every. Time." -Kat

#4340 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2015 - 11:14 AM

Nuparu wasn't good at keeping a poker face. Truth be told, he didn't even know what the word "poker" meant beyond that expression. When Tarkahn revealed the schism between the conquerors, and the presence of the Skakdi recently sighted in Ta-Koro, his eyes widened visibly, before he gave a few nods to the others sitting with him.

It didn't indicate much, but it was clear that something Tarkahn had said was news to the Akiri.

Edited by Geardirector, May 29 2015 - 11:42 AM.

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4341 Online Chumpu

Chumpu
  • Members

• 14-October 11
  • 3,538 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2015 - 11:40 AM

OOC: my character is Tarkahn....

ICTarkahn:

"Now, I can get you more information, for a price, Nuparu. I know that Onu-Koro has been developing the Exo-Matoran, and once this whole debacle with Ko-Koro is over, I'll likely be out of a job.

If you provide me access to one of the Exo-Matoran, I can become a valuable asset in constructing more and modifying existing ones."

I frowned.

"I will also need a way back into the taken city...."

BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!

"The heroes of reality don't have those luxuries. We have to make the hard choices, the ones no one wants to make. It's not easy, it certainly isn't grand, and it hurts. Every. Time." -Kat

#4342 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 08-June 12
  • 4,109 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2015 - 11:46 AM

"...you already said you have free access to said city"

"I'm one of the only people able to come and go as I please in Ko-Koro right now who isn't a religious fanatic. That's what you told the guard."

BZPRPG Profiles

Want a Mech? Here's how

#4343 Online Chumpu

Chumpu
  • Members

• 14-October 11
  • 3,538 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2015 - 11:57 AM

IC Tarkahn:

"Aye, that I did, and it may be true. Assuming they think nothing of a simple merchant, I do indeed have free access.

On the other hand, should they be more tightly gated, then I will need a different way in."

I sighed.

"I do apologise, Nuparu, I may have been.... Overstating my abilities. However, it is true that once in the city, no one will question my presence. I can walk the city freely. Getting in May be more difficult....."

"We're I a Toa with a kualsi, it would be little matter, simply to climb the mountain above the village and look down."

I gestured to my lanky, but still very Matoran body.

"As I am, I must rely on another for now."

BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users