BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Trava (Onu-Wahi)

"Just about, it's not the longest trek from here, but it'll take at least a day. At this time of day," she squinted at the sun, "it'll be dark before we get all the way there. So one stop and up bright and early, we can get the base camp established by this time tomorrow"

The edge usually so present in Trava's voice had given way to a much more professional intonation. Now she was talking business, and she knew her business well.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Naona

"Understood," she said, nodding, before throwing off a formal salute to Gavarm. "Private, try and keep up."

The air cracked. She was moving already.

IC: [ Rynekk ] - Exo-Matoran Storage

Rynekk Simul glanced over to Gavarm, one eyebrow raised and a sly half-smile on his face.

"Until next time, then, sir," he said, giving the Ussalmatoran a wink as he stepped forward into a running position. "Try not to scuff the paint job on ol' Immaculate too soon, old sport."

He didn't wait for a reply; he didn't have to.

The air cracked.

Rynekk was off again.

Suddenly, the reception area became one body more crowded.

"Sorry about the wait there, guys," the Sentinel said, smiling embarrassedly and rubbing the back of his head.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Eutuchia:

Eutuchia walked in after being given entrance, that he wasn't the only person to have come to Nuparu that day. He nodded at Tarkahn, before turning back to Onu-Koro's Akiri. "Hullo, Nuparu. Figured I'd come and see what all is happening here in the Koro of Earth - although, if it's a bad time, I can always go hang out at an inn and wait."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"They were fine. Your mother departed, if I recall correctly, for Po-Koro. Onuzek boarded the ferry for Ga-Koro. I do not know where they went after, as I returned to Le-Koro."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jettix

He made his way into the cave, behind Faraki.

"Alright. Everyone accounted for? Good."

He leaned against the nearby stone wall, cracking his knuckles.

"I'd like each of you to tell me what you can do - powers, abilities, et cetera et cetera. If we're gonna start planning how to do this, I need to know what you lot can do."

IC (As Faraki): "I've got laser vision and magnetism powers I can't unlock. If you got a weapon capable of channeling powers, I can make use of it." Said the skakdi of magnetism as he took out a knife. "I also have this combat knife, it works wonders alongside my claws, but I'm suited to ambushes or close combat, not long range."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Minjao

Minjao nodded.

"You already know I have a Volitak and that I can get around unnoticed. I mean, I did sneak up on you guys so..."

He didn't feel awkward, but rubbing his neck seemed like the courteous thing to do.

"Yeah...I'm also a Toa of water, though I don't know how useful that'll be down here. I'm good in a fight with these," he said, tapping his wakizashis. "but I've also got a patero launcher with varying types of ammunition, explosive included. Other than that, I can make just about any type of medicine or poison if you get me the right ingredients."

He shrugged innocently.

"That's about it."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

The Vo-Skakdi briefly glanced over towards his twin, the look on his face indicating that Taranis would be the one doing the talking on his behalf.

"Mr. Talkative over here has Impact Vision and Lightning in his biological arsenal, and I've got Laser Vision and Sonics at my command," the De-Skakdi explained. "We both also have access to elemental weaponry to use at our own personal discretion, and because of our condition, we never have to look too far for another Skakdi when the situation becomes a little more... troublesome."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: 

"A whole bunch of them, actually," Leli went on, an involuntary shuddering breath leaving her lungs as her mind wandered back to the... eldritch tunnels beneath the surface. "Great, huge beasts, twice the size of a Toa.  They practically radiated evil, it was coming off of them in waves."

"They had a torso like us, but the body of a Rahi.  Four legs, very fast, very strong.  All they had were spears, but I wouldn't want to meet them again."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Eutuchia:

Eutuchia walked in after being given entrance, that he wasn't the only person to have come to Nuparu that day. He nodded at Tarkahn, before turning back to Onu-Koro's Akiri. "Hullo, Nuparu. Figured I'd come and see what all is happening here in the Koro of Earth - although, if it's a bad time, I can always go hang out at an inn and wait."

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Would you? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could" Nuparu said eagerly, "I may be a multitasker, but of mechanics, not of politics"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC - Eutuchia:

"Alright," Eutuchia said, smiling. "I'll go hang out. Maybe find something to do. Send somebody to find me once you're ready, if you could. Preferably before I get lost down here." With that said, he turned on his heel, and walked right back out of the hut and into the Koro.

OOC: Eutuchia open for interaction.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dehkaz

"No," Dehkaz spoke up, speaking for the first time since they arrived at the Ussalry headquarters.  His gaze, an unwavering certainty beneath it, passed from each of his comrades, friends, and for all intents and purposes, family, in turn.  They couldn't just abandon what they stood for, what they had given their own blood to uphold, and beyond that, it was simply the right thing to do.

"I'll be going after Hari, I've got history with Roth and I know how to track someone down," Mata Nui knows he'd been doing it for some time, "You need to help Ko-Koro, we can't risk the lives and well being of an entire village for one, even if she is one of our own.  Hari can take care of herself, she's strong, and she wouldn't want us to put the greater good aside for her sake."

Dehkaz slipped the tablet containing the information on Roth under his arm.

"I'll meet up with you as soon as I find Hari.  It's... better this way."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra

I felt like I was seriously out of the loop here. 

"Forgive me if I sound ignorant, but what's happened to Ko-koro?" This was the first I'd heard of Ko-koro being in trouble. Though the tone that Dehkaz conveyed had a graveness that gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Naona

Naona's eyes narrowed, her stare intensifying upon her friend's figure.

"I'm coming with you."

She had not left the village to chase after her si-subordinate only to change track here. The current state of affairs in Ko-koro was absolutely unacceptable, she knew, but she was after Hari. And she was not going to give up right now.

OOC: Roger that  :D

IC: Trava (Onu-Wahi, Surface)

"Then you must've been ready for a while" Trava replied, with a wink for good measure, before she started leading the way across what started out as rocky, featureless landscape. The surface of Onu-Wahi was a no-man's land if ever there was one, with little but rocks, dirt and the snowy capes of Mount Ihu in the distance.

For now, that mountain was the waypoint, until the terrain changed, then Trava knew where to change course, and enter more friendly territory.

It'd been a while since her last leaf-run now.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Invoking 12-hour rule

"Now then" Nuparu said and turned to Daltrahk.

"I hope you'll understand if I'd prefer to remain discreet regarding the knowledge I possess about Ko-Koro. If you have direct access and spend time there regularly, what's to stop you from simply telling them what you hear from me?"

"That's not a risk I can take, so if you want to see if your information is worth anything, you'll have to humor us"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tarkahn:

I nodded, "that's reasonable. I'm sure you know that the Legacy and Brotherhood of ak'rei'an took over Ko by force,."

I paused, thinking over the last couple of days.

"What you may not be aware of is the fact that the Legacy drove out the brotherhood shortly after that. In addition, the Piraka have set up shop there."

I stopped, waiting to gauge the Akiri's reaction.

Nuparu wasn't good at keeping a poker face. Truth be told, he didn't even know what the word "poker" meant beyond that expression. When Tarkahn revealed the schism between the conquerors, and the presence of the Skakdi recently sighted in Ta-Koro, his eyes widened visibly, before he gave a few nods to the others sitting with him.

It didn't indicate much, but it was clear that something Tarkahn had said was news to the Akiri.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: my character is Tarkahn....

ICTarkahn:

"Now, I can get you more information, for a price, Nuparu. I know that Onu-Koro has been developing the Exo-Matoran, and once this whole debacle with Ko-Koro is over, I'll likely be out of a job.

If you provide me access to one of the Exo-Matoran, I can become a valuable asset in constructing more and modifying existing ones."

I frowned.

"I will also need a way back into the taken city...."

"...you already said you have free access to said city"

"I'm one of the only people able to come and go as I please in Ko-Koro right now who isn't a religious fanatic. That's what you told the guard."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tarkahn:

"Aye, that I did, and it may be true. Assuming they think nothing of a simple merchant, I do indeed have free access.

On the other hand, should they be more tightly gated, then I will need a different way in."

I sighed.

"I do apologise, Nuparu, I may have been.... Overstating my abilities. However, it is true that once in the city, no one will question my presence. I can walk the city freely. Getting in May be more difficult....."

"We're I a Toa with a kualsi, it would be little matter, simply to climb the mountain above the village and look down."

I gestured to my lanky, but still very Matoran body.

"As I am, I must rely on another for now."

IC:

Dehkaz returned Naona's gaze.  The toa of Stone's was intense, an admirable glint of amber-hued determination, almost disconcerting to have directed in his direction.  His own was distant, uncertain.  Shadows of what could only be identified as trepidation, for it certainly couldn't be fear, writhing beneath violet irises.  He returned, but didn't meet, her gaze.

A short, quick nod, succinct so as to shake away the moment.

"Alright, let's get moving."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Fourth

Away from the intense staring contest, Four leaned in towards Skyra's ear. "Ko-koro has fallen to the Legacy," she explained sadly.

IC: Rynekk - Ussalry HQ Reception

"Not just the Legacy," Rynekk said, his voice somewhere between sadness and ... something unrecognizable. Something hard and angry. He walked over to Four and the Toa of Air. "Echelon's gotten all buddy-buddy with the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'En -- a bunch of zombie cultists who are still raging over being pushed out of Onu -- and a sextet of Skakdi who managed to break into the Makuta's Vault."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Skyra

I took this new information as well as I could. You know, looking dumbstruck at first, followed by rubbing my temples and sighing.

"So this was what Joske was talking about..." I muttered to myself. It would have been nice if he hadn't disappeared in Ta-koro without a trace. 

This wasn't good, an entire koro taken by Echelon...we'd let our guard down when Makuta had been defeated by the Maru, and this was the price. I clenched a fist, I wanted to help find Hari, more than anything. But I couldn't ignore what was happening in Ko-koro either. 

Guess I had to decide. 

"I...want to look for Hari, however Commander Dehkaz is right...we can't ignore what's going on in Ko-koro. I can't ignore it, not as an officer or a Toa." It was time to get back to work it seemed, Dorian was right about that after all, not that I was gonna ever tell him that. 

"So I guess the question is, who's going with who?" I was going to do what I could to help free Ko-koro, that much was certain. But it was up to the others if they wanted to continue looking for Hari or help Ko-koro. Neither choice was wrong, but it wasn't an easy decision. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kale Ironshaper- Onu-koro

IC: "I'll go with Skyra." said Kale. "This does not sound like the kind of situation a person goes into alone and I trust you guys to bring Hari back safe."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dervish, Onu-Koro

What can I say about the lull in my life?  In a moment, somewhere between my disassociated spacing out and the ringing of the doorbell, an amnesiac toa with a thing for leadership had come and gone.  Once the door had closed, it was as if he'd never stepped foot in Ferron's Forge.  Except for the shield on the counter, of course, all battered from use. 

"Uh," I said, dazed.  "I forgot what we were talking about.  Weird."

OOC: Ishi coming later, or sooner, or something.

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Wahi / surface

I fall back half a step into standard flanking position, letting Trava take point. I maintain vigilance, my mental state alert but relaxed.

We move swiftly. The landscape shifts around us, but remains, as usual, devoid of threat.

Edited by Shadowhawk

And so it went for a while.

The only indicators of time passing was Mount Ihu slowly growing larger in the distance, and the sun crawling higher and higher, before slowly beginning its descent again.

This trek hardly registered to Trava. This was the part of her work that just required going through the motions, her muscle memory did the job for her. She felt at ease, if not necessarily relaxed, and a little excited. She was back outside, she was going out again, and that was always a plus the way she saw it.

In her head, her thoughts ran in circles around what was coming. Rahkshi, could she kill them, or would she have to go through the trouble of getting them out of the armor? Hammerlock probably wouldn't appreciate the latter option, which was a bummer, she didn't want to ruin her chances before they even presented themselves.

She'd have to see for herself, she concluded, just like before.

By now, Mount Ihu was filling up the horizon, and Trava started slowing down, eyes perked for... there it was.

"There's our path" she said, pointing towards a strip of woodland stretching towards a pass between Mount Ihu and the Mangai Volcano.

"We can make camp once we make it in there, and then tomorrow Kini-Nui will be right around the corner"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: [ Hammerlock ] - Onu-Wahi / surface

I squint carefully at the timbered mountain pass, analyzing the situation, and commence to be very thoughtful. I rub my jaw. I frown slightly. I open mine mouth and utter profound wisdom.

"O clever Trava, I perceive no obvious flaws in your plan. Let us hurry; the sooner I get to play mess cook, the better. I'm starving."

IC Tarkahn:

"As I said before, a Kuasi bearer likely could get in if they had keen enough eyes, though it would be a risk, and beyond that it might not be very accurate."

I paused in thought a moment.

"Perhaps a tunnel from a distance away to the inside? Opened into my own shop, it could provide a handy means of entrance and exit from the city, as well as a potential entrance point for a strike team when you make your inevitable counter against the Legacy, yes?"

IC:  Trava (Onu-Wahi, Surface)

"Well aren't you sweet" Trava replied, though she didn't look at him, and her tone clearly sarcastic.

The way he'd said that first part had hit much too close to home. Of course, she knew he had no way of knowing, but biting back a little bit had been too hard to resist.

She'd be okay, just... ugh, she still remembered when her dad had been particularly patronizing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "A Kualsi can only bring its user. A tunnel is costly through upkeep and creation in time and effort.

"Korero could help," I echo, knowing where he is.

Edited by Stevens

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Heh," Trava replied, "guess you are"

Okay, that helped. Apparently he had more restraint than he looked like, good for him.

They'd reached the pass, and Trava was walking more easily again. Hammerlock had done nothing wrong, so she'd just forget about it, and climb that tree.

Because there was one nearby, and before someone could say "Tree-hugging nature lover", she traversed the branches and ended up in the tree crown, scouting out over the landscape ahead.

"I can almost see the temple from up here, but it's still a bit to go," she called downwards, "and the sun's starting to set"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...