• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
4926 replies to this topic

#4921 Offline dark•star

• Members
  • Language of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,100 posts

Posted Oct 01 2015 - 09:38 PM

Leli grinned.  "Don't think the Ussalry would appreciate it at the HQ, they've got enough trouble on their hands with everyone coming in from Ko-Wahi."

Carefully, as if it would melt in her hands, Leli stowed the glowing stone away in her pack, making sure to cover it with other items.  She didn't like the idea of leaving it alone in her dwelling.

if you want to spar we can do it no gloves / and if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard

#4922 Offline Voxumo

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,827 posts

Posted Oct 01 2015 - 11:33 PM

IC: Syvra

Syvra glanced down at Demos as he prepared the syringe.

A pity really, such a once proud killer reduced to this. Make sure you kill me before ever letting me become like this.

Can do.

Syvra knelt down towards Demos' left arm, and ran a finger along the bottom center of it. He paused at a certain spot, and quickly injected the antidote into Demos' bloodstream.

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Self-Proclaimed Lord of Ice Picks

#4923 Offline It's A Gundam MkII

It's A Gundam MkII
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 13,513 posts

Posted Oct 04 2015 - 06:57 PM

"You're free to go wherever, Uyism, but you're reading into things." The Onu-Matoran stood and stretched with the faintest hints of amusement, watching out of the corner of his eye as Leli tucked the Stone away. What it meant still weighed heavily on his mind, but it wasn't the time to think about it. "Shouldn't be a long walk there."

"Ready, Major?"

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

#4924 Offline dark•star

• Members
  • Language of the Past

• 02-December 10
  • 8,100 posts

Posted Oct 04 2015 - 10:57 PM

IC: Leli

"I'm ready," she affirmed, though it was hard to tell whether or not she was speaking to Tarnok, or herself.

if you want to spar we can do it no gloves / and if you're gonna run at me you better do it hard

#4925 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 21-October 11
  • 4,521 posts

Posted Oct 05 2015 - 03:26 PM

OOC: Timeskip With Minjao for the sake of moving forward

IC: Manjo

Jettix's thought train was derailed by the echoes of a merry tune, drawing his attention to a whistling Manjo and annoyed Sade on his tail.

"Ahoy Captain," he said, giving the boss a mock-salute. "Good news and bad news. Good news is, we found some crummy alchemy lab with all I need run by some senile old woman living in a bad part of town. Pretty sure she's keeping all the neighbourhood kids hopped up on whatever it is they're taking nowadays, 'cause her head was in the clouds, man! High as a kite!"

His hand sprung upwards with an audible "Whoosh!"

"Anyway, I'll bust in the night before the op, kill her, and cook using her stuff. When I'm done, I'll get rid of all evidence and make sure the body's never found, hide for a bit in case I'm being followed, and then hightail it back here so we can pregame before the main event.

"Bad news is Sade won't go on a date with me."

IC: Rungui

"There's something wrong with your face."

#4926 Offline Timageness

• Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 19-August 14
  • 2,814 posts

Posted Oct 06 2015 - 03:41 AM

OOC: Ditto.

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

"Such a shame," Tenjin said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he and his brother appeared but a moment later, hauling in their pilfered goodies. "You two would've made such a lovely couple."

Stepping over into an area currently unoccupied by anyone else, the duo set down what they were carrying, revealing the multitude of items they were able to scavenge up to the rest of the room's inhabitants. A few buckets of paint sat off to the side, surrounded by a few powerless masks that had haphazardly scattered themselves outside of a nearby bag. Leaning up against the wall was a roll of tattered fabric, most commonly used for making tents, that the pair had fished out of a surprisingly clean dumpster (a feat in it of itself considering their combined size), which they thought rounded out the collection of items pretty nicely.

In other words, depending on how much effort people were willing to put into making them, every member of the crew would have plenty of materials to fashion disguises from.

"What my brother is trying to say is... we've come bearing gifts," Taranis said flatly.

Active RPGs/Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Rail, Venom, Liar

Matoran und Panzer Characters: Kain and The Dreadnought

Bionifight Infinite Characters: Tarsus The Inquisitor, Amorigiahna, Ravyn (Revenant), Salera ("Five-Knuckled Sal")

Year 60,000 Characters: Smackdown, Phantom, Blockbuster

HF RPG 2.0: Riot, Leighla Artemis

RPG Scorecard:

The Asylum

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

#4927 Offline Kaihanga777

• Members
  • Tohunga

• 01-September 15
  • 27 posts

Posted Oct 09 2015 - 11:30 PM

IC: Saccior

A lone rowboat off the coast of Onu-Wahi slowly pulls to the shore, lurching to a stop amongst emerald waves. A lone figure steps out carefully, a sword strapped to his back. His golden mask glimmers in the sunlight, and he cracks a smile. 

"Hello Mata Nui."

OOC: Well, I've finally joined! My character is a prospective miner on the search for rare metals and gems. Open to interaction!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Maj. Spoilers