BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: I was actually going for a somewhat cleaner kill, closer towards the base of its skull, but I can roll with it.

IC: Dhalgira - Onu-Wahi (Surface)

As the Tiokaha prepared to move closer, she let out a silent curse as she realised that her shot hadn't exactly come off as clean as she wanted it to.

The wind must've changed mid-flight... I should've expected this.

Before she could get close enough to put the Rahi out of its misery, however, another one of the island's inhabitants wearing some sort of mechanical armor appeared and did the job for her.

Judging by the look in his eyes, he seemed to be rather displeased with what she had done, and to some extent, she shared his sentiment. Deciding against taking another step in order to prevent an already bad situation from becoming worse, she instead absorbed her weapon back into her hand and crouched down on the other side of the shallow river and began to wash herself off.

Choosing her next words very carefully in an attempt to avoid any further provocation, she then attempted to explain herself before the situation had a chance to spiral out of control.

"I missed. The creature was not meant to suffer like that, and I respect that you gave it the peace it deserved."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

Ezrak's stare continued uncomfortably for several seconds. Then, he gave a slight nod to the Tiokaha.

He raised Anvil's grip on the hammer and used the weapon's shaft to scratch three letters in the ground.

W.H.O.

The Matoran then pointed at the Tiokaha, his gaze transforming into one altogether more curious.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

While the Tiokaha had no idea what the Matoran had written in the dirt, she was intelligent enough to recognise that his current facial expression, combined with the fact that he was pointing at her, implied a certain amount of interest in her existence.

Whether he was truly unable to speak or had simply chosen not to do so, however, was a little bit tougher to decipher.

"I am Dhalgira, Tiokaha of the Mark Roth," she stated simply. "Were I versed in the scriptures of your people, oh Quiet One, I would offer you the chance to make a similar introduction."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC:

Ezrak let his eyes wander as he thought of the situation. He wouldn't talk - he would not break his vow - and it seemed the primitive Tiokaha couldn't read. This encounter had become more difficult than he'd anticipated. Even if he had one of those fancy new work devices, iStones he thought they called them, it wouldn't be of any use.

He lifted Anvil's arm, the one that wielded the hammer, and pointed at the simple weapon with his free hand. Then he pointed at himself in the cockpit.

He paused to signify an end to basic sentence. Then he pointed at Dhalgria, then turned his hand upside down and move two fingers back and forth. Walking. Then he pointed at himself, and then Ezrak turned and started heading away.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Assuming that the first set of motions was his way of identifying himself as a laborer of some kind, Dhalgira slowly nodded. While the second was much easier for her to figure out, she paused for a moment in order to take a look back towards the direction of her campsite. 

She wasn't too worried about someone stumbling across it and taking all of her belongings; the Tiokaha had taken a few precautions during her time there, such as camouflaging her shelter and setting up some simple traps in order to ward off any uninvited guests, but truth be told, what she did leave behind would be of little value to anybody else anyway, save for another of her kin. What really troubled her was that if she didn't return soon, it would likely mean that she'd be stumbling around in the dark later, which would mark her as fair game for any hungry predators that happened to be nearby. And, of course, the corpse of the Stone Ape still needed to be properly taken care of...

"Maybe it would be better if we were to meet up back here tomorrow instead," she suggested. "That way, we will have more time to prepare and converse."

OOC: Would you mind if we initiate a very minor time-skip? Dhalgira just has a few things to take care of first, and then we can resume our interaction as planned.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Seeing that the Matoran had agreed to her proposal, the Tiokaha watched him depart for a few moments longer before turning away, eventually setting off to collect some large rocks in order to set the foundation for the creature's gravesite.

Returning to the river the next day, Dhalgira took a seat near the burial mound she had constructed in an effort to pay her respects to the Stone Ape. A small collection of stones rested at its peak, purposefully laid out to resemble a design based around the head of the deceased, and one could tell upon closer inspection that she had clearly taken her time when building the Rahi's final resting place, which indicated the great amount of respect she had for her former quarry. From her point of view, leaving it to rot would've been simply unacceptable.

Figuring she was unlikely to return to the area, she had since dismantled her campsite, making extra sure to retrieve her snares and to fill in the holes she had dug in order to make sure that nothing would fall prey to them after she left. Since the actual shelter itself was primarily made from items she had previously scavenged from her surroundings, the only visible equipment she had on her was a hide bedroll and blanket tied together behind her lower back, bound with simple bits of leather and secretly hiding a variety of other items she had frequently used in order to ensure her survival, among them a makeshift cooking spit and a sizeable variety of herbs native to the island. Wherever the Matoran had wanted to lead her, she would be perfectly capable of setting herself up again within a few hours of their arrival.

All she had to do now was wait for him to show up again.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Rungui

"Not always."

IC:

For a second, the smile curdled on Dal's face into something ugly. But it was only a second, and before Rungui could be sure of what he had seen, it was back to something resembling breezy charm.

"Well, I mean, with you, Pink-Eye," he said, "maybe I can see things not working out. My fam? Nah."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Release from prison approved by Gear...

IC: Silo - Onu-Koro

I’m grinning as I stand ready, the cage-like gate sliding open. I’m grinning because the guards are refusing to look me in the eye. I’m grinning at the way they flinch as I stretch my arms above my head and let out a yawn. I’m grinning even as they say my inmate number and anxiously beckon me forwards. I’m grinning - and you might even call it leering at this point - as I stride down the featureless corridor. And even when dizziness hits me in tidal waves, my face is fixed in a wolfish grin.

Maybe it’s my grin that’s unnerving my captors so much, because they certainly don’t look happy. Maybe it’s the way I seize my mask as they hand it to me, smile stretching from ear to ear. Perhaps the reason their faces look frightened is my cold, polite silence, or my measured, purposeful movements. But more likely, the one on the left is agitated because he is afraid of being caught taking a bribe from a prisoner, and the one on the right is frightened of the fate that’s been promised if he doesn’t play along. Suffice to say, I reflect as my weapons are handed to me, that someone is going to lose their job, and possibly their head, after I have departed. And of course, soon I do depart, after filling out some paperwork that is doomed to fail in its task of saving the two guards from punishment. Oh well. They were a necessary sacrifice.

Ever noiseless, I step back into Onu-Koro for the first time in...weeks? Months? Time has blurred, but it doesn’t matter. Making no sound, I stalk along the empty lane, cast into never-ending night. I’m still smirking and speechless, but I’m finding it hard keep my cool exterior. I can’t believe it! Just like that! I just...walked out...I increase my pace to get away from the Prison as I try to contain my laughter. Walk, walk. Faster, faster. At last, once I’m just out of earshot, I can’t contain it any more: the tranquility of Onu-Koro’s obsidian streets is broken by peals of cacophonous guffawing. I double up, hands on knees, laughing until tears come to my eye. Just like that! I’m such a cynic I wouldn’t have thought it possible...if I were an imbecile, I’d say it was a miracle from Mata-Nui. Luckily, I’m not. Admittedly slightly overcome, I raise a hand to my mask, feeling the familiar ridges of my scar as I feel power from my Kanohi flow back through my veins. I let out another chuckle, and straighten up, sighing contentedly.

So, I contemplate, where to now? The last I heard from Rekhyt was Ta-Koro...he mentioned a mercenary organisation. Perhaps Ta would be the next logical step...and it would be good to catch up with recent events: the Battle of Ko-Koro, for which Phantom left a week or two ago, was reported to be ill-fated. Such a shame. But it begs the question, what else have I missed? My payed guard can only be so reliable, and so knowledgeable. Hmmm...and the rumours about the Vault, let us not forget, may have since developed into slightly more than rumours. So much opportunity! I can hardly contain myself! I smile inwardly as I realise how long it’s been since I’ve felt like this, how long it’s been since I’ve been out of that lackluster cell.

I’m like an excited child on Naming Day, who is just resisting tearing his present open. And let me tell  you, I won’t resist for long - once I find Rekhyt and these so called mercenaries, I’ll be back in gear, and I’ll be back for good. No more silly toa, no more unexciting prisons. I’ll show them what being a mercenary is, I think, a smug and slightly amused expression reappearing on my face. So, to Ta-Koro then? Yes, I think so.

OOC: Silo to Ta-Wahi

Kathok

IC: Selris - Onu-Koro

The Onu-Matoran slowly departed from his cave, squinting slightly at the dim light of the Koro as he adjusted the cloak upon himself. Activating the simple locking mechanism, he stretched his limbs, slightly grateful to be out of the confines of his rather cramped home. After a couple moments of scanning the area, he began to make his way to the nearest shop.

IC: Leli

Wide-eyed, Leli's gaze shock across the multitude of buttons and controls within the mechanical suit of armor as she slid herself into place. It felt strange, being this high up compared to everyone else, though she supposed that's what Toa felt like.

"Gosh, these things look like they could punch a hole in someone."

"...Figure out how to turn the thing on yet?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Leli

She did as instructed, for once, and felt her heart catch in her throat as the machine clunked to life at the press of the button, kinda. So maybe it wasn't an instantaneous startup, but it sure was exhilarating. 

"Gotta say, still feeling like I might step on someone with this thing."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Onu-Koro)

On his way back from his visit to Wiremu's office, with a single Ussalry guard in tow for the minimum protection he was required to bring along while outside, Nuparu was making his way back to his office, enjoying a rare walk in town for no particular reason, they'd gotten increasingly fewer and farther between after he took up the position.

His village, his city... sometimes he still failed to grasp how much it had grown in the recent times, ever since the First Toa's original fall, in fact, when all of the island's Koros had to suddenly accomodate a new influx of citizens coming from somewhere unknown beyond the island's shores.

Nuparu's analytic brain weighted this fact back and forth, considering its ramifications and possible effects... and what had been done about it.

The Village (or "city", it honestly seemed more appropriate these days) he once knew was... busier, more cramped, less organized and less familiar. There wasn't anything wrong with that, per se, but something about it irked him, and he had a feeling he knew what it could potentially be...

OOC: The Bossman is open for interaction

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Mind if I take up on that offer, Gear?

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan walked somewhat aimlessly along the streets of Onu-Koro. Life, in general, had treated him well in recent times. Thanks to the development of the village, miners had more work than ever, and Kirgan found himself better off than before. Yet, life was also becoming increasingly monotonous. The threat of an invasion seemed to have passed long ago, and the city had set into a predictable routine. Not that Kirgan was the type of Matoran to yearn for adventure... but there was something he missed. A greater purpose in life, besides being a miner.

He was surprised to see Nuparu nearby, out in the open, walking along like any other citizen. Since becoming Akiri, Nuparu had scarcely been seen outside his hut. But that didn't mean Kirgan had forgotten about a time when he was merely another villager (aside from being a technological genius), spending time with his friends on an equal footing. Kirgan had never been a close friend of Nuparu - miners and engineers spent their time in different ways - but they were certainly friendly acquaintances. And since there weren't many people to talk to nowadays, he decided to try if the Akiri still remembered him.

"Nuparu!" Kirgan called out, trying not to sound too annoying. "Nuparu, it's been a while."