BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

The Onu-Matoran returned Leli's glance with a vaguely skeptical look, but he undid the hatch of his Exo-Matoran and dropped to the ground. He took up a position opposite the Matoran, slightly to the Major's left, and looked at the cloaked being questioningly. He kept looking at both Ussalmatoran with a casual patience, hands resting in the pockets of his cloak.

"I wanted to ask your opinions about the island." The Matoran began easily, looking between the two soldiers. "You two were two of Onu-Koro's most prominent defenders when the Rahkshi came. What are your thoughts?"

"Ko-Koro has to rely on hostage tactics. Once we can take that away, Makuta's followers won't be able to last." The Onu-Matoran answered, after a few moments of consideration. "Until then, all we can really do is prepare."

"Well, I wasn't referring to Ko specifically, but since you mentioned it... Doesn't waiting around seem to be an awfully wasteful use of your skills? Of your dedication to Duty?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Leli flinched ever so slightly at the mention of the mechanical terrors that had ripped through the village of Earth, though did her best to disguise the involuntary reaction with a motion. Prominent defender and all that, she couldn't freeze up every time someone mentioned a, uh, Rahkshi. Thankfully Tarnok spoke up for her, though why this matoran wanted their opinions was beyond her. She wasn't too keen on ending up, on some sort of headline on a daily tablet carving.

"We haven't been mobilized yet, uh, the Ussalry I mean. As far as I know we're still taking in refugees from the village," Leli replied, frowning as he mentioned dedication to Duty as if it were a foreign concept to either of them. He didn't have the slightest idea what-

"I recently got back from clearing out the Dark Walk, if we're going to want a tactical advantage, then that's as good as any."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"That's good to know, but it isn't really what I mean to ask about." The Matoran paused, crossing his arms across his chest in thought. He tapped his chin briefly, looking at the ground, then looked up again to meet the gaze of the Light Division's Commander. "You're a Major in the Ussalry. Thought so highly of that only two years after resigning from the Gukko Force you are trusted with commanding the entirety of the Light Division."

"Do you really think you're Destined for something as small as cleanup duty?" A pause. "Is that the most you think you're capable of?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

Destiny.

The word reverberated in her head, sticking with her long after the matoran had stopped speaking. It wasn't by any stretch of the imagination a word she hadn't heard before, though never had it been applied to her. Specifically her, what with the way that the stranger had addressed the topic. Not to mention, well, the faintly glowing stone that she had stuffed within her bag to avoid prying eyes, it had started to shift her perception of the world around pretty drastically.

Or you're actually seeing now.

"Well, uh, yes," she began, "We can always improve ourselves."

"...But two matoran can't take back a village, even with this kind of armor," She tapped the Exo-Matoran standing stalwart behind her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"What if," The Matoran began, looking the Major in the eye so there could be no mistaking the authenticity of his words. "I didn't mean by taking back Ko-Koro? Ko-Koro isn't the root of the issue, is it? It's a symptom."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

And then, something had shifted. The stranger before her wasn't just some curious civilian, not with the way that he had locked his gaze on her own, he was... she couldn't identify it. This wasn't normal, though, not with this line of questioning. Leli felt her heart rate pick up, and for a moment she half expected to fall into another panic attack.

Not here, not now.

Too late.

"...Do you mean the Dark Toa? As far as we know, he's holed himself up inside the Sanctum," she continued, voicing her thoughts lest she lose her ability to speak clearly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"He's a symptom, too. No Toa on this island should be able to stand against the Maru, the villages, without the backing of the Makuta, should they? But the Maru are scattered, a village has fallen to Makuta's followers, and they have powers no one has ever heard of." He paused, letting the words sink in, before continuing. "Makuta's influence remains. And Mata Nui doesn't have the strength to counter it."

"Why should she believe you?" Tarnok interjected, moving, ever so slightly, between the unknown Matoran and Leli. Something had shifted, and he could feel it too. He didn't trust it. 

The Matoran, meanwhile, shifted his gaze to Tarnok. 

"Why do you think I'm only referring to her?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"No one you know." The Matoran answered patiently, favoring both of them with a faint smile. "But I am here to tell you that your Destiny is perhaps not what you expect it to be. Mata Nui needs to be woken, and for that to happen, you two must help take the first step. You are Destined to do so. I have been chosen to push you in the right direction, but everything else shall be up to you."

He paused a moment, studying Leli intently. "You've already begun to wonder about what you're meant to do. It worries you. Doubt eats away at your conviction. But your path is there for you to take, when you're ready to follow it. Destiny is seldom clear, but rarely does it single people out. Now it has. It has singled both of you out, and four more to go with you."

"And you," He turned slightly to Tarnok, smile widening a degree as though he was amused by something only he knew. "The Ussalmatoran. Gotten a little cynical, haven't you? You don't believe in Destiny anymore. You've been kicked into the sand too often, forgotten too often, for that. But nothing ever seems to shake your sense of Duty. Whether anybody notices or not, I think, Tarnok, you'll find that the two aren't so easily to separate."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Upon us?

upon me

Leli was listening sure, though she wasn't quite hearing what the stranger was saying. It wasn't registering, not immediately.

She felt her pulse pounding in her head, a rhythmic beat that foreshadowed the arrival of each individual word one by one. Time felt as thought it were trapped in sap from one of the century-old trees of her home, and the hand that had been casually held against the cold steel armor of the mechanical sentinel beside her became far more of a handhold for her tenuous grip on reality. The world was spinning before her eyes, or maybe it was just her.

Mata Nui.

Even within her daze, the name sounded... different coming from the stranger. Not even from the fact that the matoran didn't use it ironically, which had become about the only time it was ever mentioned as of late. He spoke it with a certainty that few referred to a deity with.

Four more?

what others? who?

"What Destiny, what do you mean?" She had a vague feeling that the matoran wasn't talking about the small, uh, issue currently burning its way through her pack. "What could we possibly do?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"What can't you?" The Matoran replied rhetorically, the faint smile becoming a little more pronounced on his face. "Those with the power to affect the future, affect it in a meaningful way, don't just pop into existence. The mightiest Toa used to be a Matoran. But grandstanding aside, that's not something I can explain now. You wouldn't believe me if I tried. I'll let-"

"Why should we believe you now?" Tarnok interrupted, fixing the other Matoran with a piercing look. He was sick of riddles, and it showed. He hadn't done anything but use public knowledge, make grandiose statements, and generally act mysterious. It was all show, no substance. He knew the type. People who talked up the Virtues and the role of the individual in society. They always had another agenda. "What on Mata Nui could possibly make us believe anything you say?"

"You know, Koskium was a lot less skeptical." The Matoran seemed slightly taken aback, just for a second, before he focused on the Onu-Matoran thoughtfully. "He was a little more willing to believe in Destiny."

"Good for him. It worked out, but the Maru were a special case. Even with Matoran destined to become Toa, one in a few hundred might have a truly important Destiny. The rest can be good or bad, but in the grand scheme, their fates don't matter much. All that matters is what they do." Tarnok paused a second, crossing his arms across his chest. "Anyone can make a difference, but that doesn't make it Destiny. It all comes down to choice. I'll do my duty til the day I die because it's what I've chosen. Because I think it's my responsibility. Destiny doesn't come into it. Fate hasn't pushed me down any path, it hasn't made sure I got where I am today. did that. My friends did that. No deity gets the credit."

"..." The Matoran quieted a moment, rocking slightly on his heels. The smile had faded, replaced now by an intent frown. "Why are you so opposed to the idea?"

"Because either Mata Nui's asleep, like you say, or he's indifferent. If he's asleep then he doesn't have the power to influence the way the world works. To enforce Destiny. If he's indifferent than he has no reason to."

The Matoran mulled this over, resting the thumb and forefinger of his right hand on his chin in thought. After a second his smile returned, less amused and much more knowing. "You have a point. But Destiny doesn't necessarily mean something will happen, does it? The Mata were destined to defeat Makuta, but they failed. Destiny is the plan. The way things are supposed to go. But it isn't an assurance that they will. I told you that Destiny and Duty are not so easily separated. Destiny is the plan. Duty drives one to fulfill their Destiny, and Unity helps them make sure it happens. It does all come down to choice."

His smile was genuine, now, but he wasn't offering up any explanation. Just the same knowing look in his eye. "You're a protector of those who cannot protect themselves. One choice sent you down that path, one sacrifice showed you its meaning. Uyism reminded you of it but at the end of the day everything you do is your choice. Choices that create your Destiny."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Nokula):

This Onu-Matoran was cheap, all right. "Whaddaya mean, the map has crinkled edges? You can still use it to get from Point A to Point B, right?"

The Onu-Matoran furrowed his brow even deeper and picked at a scab in his wooden desk harder, a nervous habit. "I promised to pay you only if the map was brought unscathed. It remains up to me to determine exactly what that means." More picking. "As it stands, I am only willing to pay you 70% of my original offer, due to the distressed condition of the map."

Nokula was going to accept it anyway, but it still chafed her that she had gone to one of the deepest parts of Onu-Wahi sans guide to only receive 70% of what was promised. "Fine. But don't say I ever cheated you." The Onu-Matoran withdrew stack of money from his cloak and proffered it towards her. She put it inside her jacket. "So how ya been, Oppy? Had any strange characters come round here since I was gone?"

At the mention of his name, Opano, collector of antiquities, brightened. "Unfortunately not! I know how much you like to hear my stories."

Nokula was a bit disappointed. "That's okay. I'm gonna go grab some grub, interested?"

"Not today. I'd better get this map in a case before any more damage can be done to it." Opano grinned mischievously.

"Alright. Take it easy, Oppy!"

OOC: Open for interaction!

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC (Nokula):

Nokula walked into the bar, freshly flush with cash. After ordering the suspicious-sounding "Ussal Special," she turned to take in the room.  A lone matoran waited in a booth, also scanning the sparse crowd. Waiting for someone, Nokula realized. Why not me? The barkeep passed over the pungent drink, and she headed over to the booth. Gesturing to the bench opposite the matoran, she asked, "This seat taken?"

OOC: To you, Fanixe.

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

ooc: there's actually a Tiokaha in the booth too.

IC:

The newcomer Le-Matoran obviously hadn't seen Dhalgria from her vantage point or she wouldn't have been so quick to ask for the seat. Ezrak didn't really mind though. He didn't speak, so one-on-one conversations weren't quite his strong point.

He thought back of the Exo-Matoran in his home. Now THAT was his strong point.

He smiled cheerfully at the Le-Matoran and gestured for her to sit down. 

"Ezrak, I didn't pick you for such a socialite" the barkeep said with a chuckle. Ezrak gave him a dark look, which prompted a bark of a laugh before the barkeep went back to work.

Ezrak picked up the slate and chalk and wrote out one word. Name.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: El oh el! So there is another person in the booth.

IC (Nokula):

From her vantage point at the bar, a large pillar had blocked Nokula's view of half of booth. So when she saw a feathered, painted being occupying the bench across from the matoran, Nokula jumped. Fascinating, she thought. Feathers didn't seem too interested in conversation at the moment. The matoran gestured for Nokula to sit, which she did. He proffered a chalk tablet towards her with one word, "name," written on it.

Now this just keeps getting better. There was no irony in her thoughts. Does he want me to write my answer, or is he just quiet? To be safe, she took the chalk and wrote her own name on the tablet. Returning it to the matoran, she said, "I'm Nokula. You?"

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Ezrak genuinely laughed now.

He erased Nokula's name from the slate with his arm and then wrote his own name. Ezrak. He followed it up with a few words to help her understand the situation. 

I no speak. Write only. 

A server came by with three drinks. Ezrak had only ordered two, but it looked like the barkeep had been paying attention. 

Writing did tend to take a lot of time, so Ezrak tried speak-see. Maybe he'd have better luck with Nokula than with Dhalgria. He shrugged his arms as if asking a question, pointed at Nokula and finally at the ground. He added the word Onu to the slate to help get question across.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Nokula):

At the matoran's laugh, Nokula smiled. So he was silent, but still had a sense of humor, which was always a good sign. Not 'he,' Nokula reminded herself. Ezrak. 

He wanted to know what she was doing in Onu-Koro. "I'm a Le-Matoran. I go where the wind takes me. I know what you're thinking- 'there's no wind underground.' And you're right. In this case, a neurotic Onu-Matoran antiques collector brought me here, now." She took a sip from the fresh drink the barkeep had brought. Another "Ussal Special." Lovely. "What about you?"

As soon as she said that, Nokula immediately regretted it. Never mind his friendliness- it had to be pretty hard for this guy to communicate. What kind of a position had she put him in? "Er, uh, you don't have to answer that. If you don't want to, I mean. Uhhh...But I can answer any questions you have for me? Heh, is it just me or is it hot in here?" I'm such a moron.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Ezrak gave Nokula a quizzical look. She was acting pretty nervous. But, Ezrak, supposed, it couldn't be comfortable for Le-Matoran to be underground in Onu-Koro. Also, most Le-Matoran were pretty strange.

The Onu-Matoran added the word home to the slate beside Onu, and tapped it twice. Then he wrote down three more words. ​Waiting for mission.

As the barkeep brought over some food Ezrak erased the slate and wrote another message. What antiques?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Nokula):

Nokula saw the look of confusion that passed over Ezrak's face at her fit of embarrassment. Oh great. But he took it in stride, and kept the conversation going.

"Oh, maps of Onu-Wahi, mostly. The things are positively ancient. There's been so many alterations to the cave system since they were made that they're useless as navigational aids. Only hardcore collectors value them, like my friend." Nokula paused to examine the food the barkeep had brought. An unidentifiable meat lay before her, and its appearance belied its delicious smell. She picked a piece up and bit into it. Ussal.... again?

"But let those maps stay in the past. Only a fool disregards the past, but it is the bigger fool that places their past before their future. You spoke vaguely of a mission, care to elaborate? If it's too complex to be written down on that tablet, just know I'm an ace at 20 Questions." She let out a friendly smile.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Ezrak's cheerful face turned sour. He didn't especially like talking about the mission. It brought up too many memories of what had happened before, and those were times he never wanted to talk about, let alone think about, again. All Ezrak wanted was to finish his mission, no matter how long it took.

But he knew he would need help. He and Anvil were strong, but he needed a team with him. 

He took a deep breath. He composed himself. He didn't look angry now, just serious.

Revenge he wrote on the slate. Hunt Rahkshi he continued writing. 

Ezrak wondered what the Le-Matoran would say to that. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Nokula):

The change in Ezrak couldn't have been more apparent. As he wrote on the tablet and turned it towards Nokula, her heart sank and she could understand why. Rahkshi!, she thought. Her sadness was swiftly replaced with anger. Many of the matoran she had met in her travels had lost someone to the vile spawn of Makuta. It was something Nokula wouldn't wish upon her worst enemy. All of them wanted revenge, and their eyes glowed with the same kind of intensity that Nokula saw in Ezrak. However, many of the survivors became so unhinged or separated from reality that revenge was out of their reach. Ezrak was different than those matoran. Nokula sensed a determined purpose in him- he had not let his grief and anger consume him. Rather, he had turned them into something useful- a weapon.

"I think I understand," Nokula said solemnly, putting her hand on his. "I also understand that this is probably not easy for you to talk about. Thank you for entrusting this to me. I will guard it, and keep it close to my heart."  She didn't want to push him too far, but maybe she could help in some way. "Your purpose is noble. And I believe your will is strong enough to see your mission through to the end. But surely you do not intend to take on the spawn of Makuta all by yourself?"

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Ezrak flinched and pulled his arm back reflexively as Nokula tried to place her hand on his. He looked down guiltily when he realized what he'd done. He quickly scribbled Sorry. She was just trying to comfort him.... but he wasn't ready for that. No, he didn't want comfort, he needed revenge. Looking at the Le-Matoran opposite him, Ezrak saw the same fire.

It was the look of anger in Nokula's face that made Ezrak see a kindred spirit in her. Maybe she'd learned to quiet it down, but it was there.

Need help he wrote onto the slate. Thinking for a second, he drew a line threw help and replaced with another four letter word.

Team. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Nokula):

Nodule's eyes widened at Ezrak's proposal. 

"Look, I'm flattered. I've done my fair share of battling evil, but Rahkshi.... they're on a completely different level than some possessed Nui-Rama and criminally-minded matoran. We're just two matoran, what could we do?"

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC (Nokula):

Nokula had almost forgotten about the booth's other occupant. Ezrak's offer was tempting. But the danger implicit with such an offer could come at a terrible price. When I have ever worried about danger? I guess I've never been faced with such a dangerous venture before. But also, when have I ever been less than bold in accepting an offer to adventure? And who am I to reject him when he bought me dinner? Nokula smiled and took another bite of the Ussal meat.

"Ezrak, I would be honored to accompany you into the island's heart of darkness. I understand and accept the risks we will be taking. I hope you will find in me a worthy companion for the journey ahead. Together, I'm sure we can find like-minded beings. But first- who's Anvil?"

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Ezrak continued to grin rather devilishly.

Big friend. At home was all he wrote on the slate. Some thing's couldn't be properly described using only chalk and slate. Some things needed to be seen in person to truly appreciate their size.

And Exo-Matorans was big.

Sure, Ezrak could have written out what Anvil was, but the machines were rare enough most of the population wouldn't even believe their existence. A few lines on a board didn't do justice to Anvil. After they finished eating, maybe, Ezrak would bring Dhalgria and Nokula to his house and show them the exa-matoran. Dhalgria had already seen it, but Nokula hadn't. After she did, Ezrak didn't think she'd have as many reservations about hunting Rahkshi.

He ate some of the food.  Pretty soon, Makuta's sons would be as dead as the ussal on his plate. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: I guess now's the perfect time for me to jump in!

IC: Gallan

With a loud crash, Gallan slammed open the door of the Onu-Wahi bar. He stood there for a moment before entering, his red and purple armor glinting in the dim light of the building's interior. His hulking shoulders barely fit through the narrow entrance as he walked in, and he smiled apologetically when he noticed how much of a disturbance he'd caused.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed in a loud and booming voice. "I tend to forget the limits of my strength sometimes." He laughed heartily, and made his way up to the barkeep, who was staring at him quizzically.

"I'll take your daily special," The Toa of Fire commanded. "and make it double if possible. I'm absolutely famished. You have no idea how long the trek from Po-Koro is."

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC (Nokula):

Ooh boy. One of those toa, Nokula thought, wondering how the quiet Ezrak would take this intrusion into the bar. Big friend? Please not some half-wit Onu-Matoran who spent a little too much time bulking up.

"Big friend, huh? Can't wait to meet him." She flashes a wide smile at Ezrak and continues to eat.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Ezrak nearly choked on the Ussal meat when the huge Toa crashed through the bar doors. It took a few moments of sputtering and coughing to clear his throat and relax. He didn't especially like loud noises.

He rolled his eyes as if he was saying "some people".

The Matoran ended up staring at the newly arrived Toa. Ezrak had never seen him before, and he couldn't be too careful these days. 

Friend'd scare him he wrote to Nokula, pointing quickly to the Toa.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Nokula):

Interesting. Ezrak's friend must either be another toa, a Vortixx, or something else. With all the mystery, I think 'something else' is the most likely explanation.

"Not too dangerous, I hope?"

Flickr    BZPRPG   

As Gallan waited for his food, he glanced around the bar, taking in its occupants. It wasn't as crowded as he would've imagined it to be at this hour, but it was still a lot compared to Po-koro's gatherings. He noticed a group of Matoran sitting in a booth, and caught the Le-Matoran sitting there making a sour face, most likely at he commotion he had just caused. He also caught the other pointing at him.

Knowing that his order was going to take a while, he lumbered over to the booth, and addressed its occupants.

"I apologize friends. It was not my intention to interrupt your conversation." He thought for a second. "Well, I guess I am interrupting it even more at this point. So I apologize a second time." He gave them a thumbs up and laughed again.

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

From his position, Gallan caught a glimpse of what the other Matoran had written down. "Only Enemies?" He thought. "What could that mean?"

After a brief moment of reflection, he shook his head quickly. "I'm not an enemy my little friend, don't worry. Although if you'd like your privacy, I can respect that. My name is Gallan. and I just arrived here in Onu-Wahi. I'm here to help those in need of it. Heard of any disturbances that I can attend to?"

IC (Nokula):

Nokula nodded to Ezrak. That's good.

And now the toa was coming over to their table! She hid her distress behind a beaming smile.

"No help required here, fellow traveler. Unless you can pick up my friend and I's tab!" A short laugh.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Too late Ezrak wrote. His voice took a bitter tone as he remembered what had happened....

Nothing here. Rahkshi out there he continued writing, pointing at the door. He didn't mean Onu-Koro - he was talking about Mata-Nui as a whole. There was an infestation of Rahkshi and Makuta followers that needed to be stamped out. 

Looking at Nokula and Dhalgria, he wrote Tell? and nudged his head at Gallan. Writing out everything again would take too long. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

Gallan's eyes flickered with anger as he saw the word Rahkshi. He hated the Makuta spawn for what they had done to his team all those years ago, and he hadn't seen the name in a long time. Seeing it after this time brought back unpleasant memories, and he instantly attempted to wipe the look from his face.

He turned toward the Le-Matoran expectantly, waiting to hear what she had to say.

IC: Onepu

The captain gave Wiremu a nod of greeting. "I hope I'm not inconveniencing you. I'd heard you were working on countermeasures to Makuta weaponry and wanted to find out more."

IC: Wiremu (Wiremu's Workshop)

"Oh no, not at all. You're very much conveniencing me, that is to say... I have time"

Wiremu opened the door wide for Onepu to get inside.

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Onu-Koro, streets)

"You too" Nuparu replied, before turning back to Rynekk.

"Let's go back to my office, you can give me the information you have there"

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

It was a quiet and orderly walk to Nuparu's office. Nuparu himself appreciated that, it gave him time to rearrange his thoughts so that he was fully prepared to receive new information.

Well inside the office, Nuparu assumed his seat and spoke to Rynekk.

"Alright, then. Here you can speak freely. What are the news you're bringing?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Nokula):

Nokula sighed. What she thought of this strange toa didn't matter. She liked Ezrak, and Ezrak liked the stranger, so that would have to do for her. Turning to the toa, she said, "I'm Nokula, and his name is Ezrak."

"He's looking to assemble a team of Rahkshi hunters and general do-gooders. So far, there's only me, this-," pointing to the booth's third occupant, "and a 'big friend' somewhere here in Onu-Koro."  She leaned back, eager to hear the stranger's response.

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG