BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Rungui

"What, you afraid of discovering a side of yourself that feels a rush with every bullseye? C'mon, it'll be fun." 

With a pat on the shoulder, Rungui led them back to the Ussalry's headquarters. There weren't enough gun-totting soldiers to warrant their own firing range, earmuffs and all, so they were stuck sharing practice dummies with archers and the occasional techie. 

"Here's the deal," the vortixx said, whipping out his pistol. "You're going to hold it like this, arms outstretched, both hands firmly grasping the hilt. This thing's got a lot of kick even for me, so be ready for that or else it'll bust your tiny, fragile wrists."

He tossed the weapon into the Matoran's hands.

"Now nail that dummy." 

IC:

"I throw knives, buddy," Dal said, although his grin was noticeably smaller as he stared at the gun in his hands. "I'm sure I can handle this--"

--which was followed by a BANG, an Onu-Matoran flat on his back, and a bullet lodging itself firmly in the wall a few inches behind a above the dummy's head.

-Void

Edited by Bad Machine
  • Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Sorry about the wait breh

IC: Rungui

If Dalrin could hear through the ringing in his ears, there was a slow clap waiting for him. Sauntering over, the good doctor crouched down beside his friend and quietly stared at him with a smug grin. 

"I salute you, my fallen comrade."

IC: Biotron

"So this is Onu Koro the Ko Koro wannabes"

Biotron starts walking and falls by a small rock.

"Anyone wanna help the useless Matoran that is me"

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

OOC:Let's give this a whirl, for the 2nd time I think. Open for interaction but right now I'm prolly going to bed so don't expect an immediate response. I just want to get the introduction done so people know where mah character is.

IC:Konihi stood at one of the entrances to Onu koro, stunned by the view of the great caverns it dwelled in, contrasted with the small lights emanating from the huts within the city and the deafening clangs of industry. Diminuative black and grey fellows worked strange machinery and rode on tamed rahi, something Konihi never thought he'd see.

Konihi reminisced, he had made his way to the island of Mata Nui from his lethal homeland, stowing away on an airship before offing the pilot. Unfortunately he knew of no way to land the hot air balloon forcing him to teleport off with his equipment, and some rahi hides and meat . It was good fortune that he had found someone to shadow to civilization, even though he felt uneasy as he descended to the cramped underground.

The Araka of teleportation gathered himself, this was a place of industry, perhaps he could gain better equipment and get more information on this new island. Though he'd need to barter for some coinage first ... whatever the coinage was on this island.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: (Ayna)

The familiarity of the Koro was immediately replaced with annoyance at having to be in the place she had tried so hard to avoid lately. Ayna glanced over at her companions repeatedly, waiting for someone to say something to distract her until they reached their destination.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: A red short humanoid approached his position, babbling something about hearing something and adventure. While it was fortunate the natives spoke his language, it seemed that the red person had detected him. Konihi stepped out of the shadows, his heavy bag of exotic wares on his back. Where Konihi now stood, he now noticed that with this red creature had companions. One of the short black things with purple, and a taller green humanoid, of a similar height to him but with pupils and plantigrade legs. By the looks of them, it seems they had been on a journey.

"It seems your friend found me, who are you?"

IC: Biotron

"And I'm Biotron an ex member of the Ko Koro guard that is bogus and hahahahahahhahah if I find a Ko Matoran here it's gonna be fun time for me"

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

IC: Konihi considered his options, this Kultax had guessed correctly and Konihi was in need of a guide. Could he trust these people to tell him the truth about this island? ... they didn't seem to pose any obvious threats. Though Biotron did seem unstable.

"No, I'm not from this island at all. My name is Kohini, I originate from a significantly more dangerous place."

IC: Now that was a surprise, other Araka had arrived before him? Well that threw out the point of any secrecy. Still the natives were incredibly friendly, which was good. He did need to learn about this island.

"I accept your offer, I need a guide to this island and a journey would help... though first I need to sell these"

He nodded towards the bag on his back.