BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Konihi: I awkwardly accepted the handshake ... just gotta keep acting friendly. Not like anyone was aware of the stuff I stole back at home.

"Hello, I'm Konihi ... and I must admit I was not expecting to meet more of my kind on this island so soon"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: Rungui

Rungui nodded. "It's a six shooter, don't need to do the math for you. Give it another go and I'll show you how to load it up when you're out of bullets. Try not to kill the wall this time, alright?"

IC:

Dal's grin was as jaunty as the day was indistinguishable from night in Onu-Koro.

"Don't worry about me, love," he said, thumbing the hammer back and winking. Or, something close to a wink, anyway. With a wink, the eyelid usually closes and then opens again, whereas with Dalrin, his just stayed shut while he brought the gun up into a shooting position once again. Thud thud was the sound of his feet planting themselves on the ground. His tongue flicked out over his lips, then flicked back away. His fingers were white around the gun. His index twitched--

CRACK

--and the dummy's arm dropped from its shoulder, a rain of straw surrounding it. Dal, on the other hand, hadn't dropped, and was surrounded only by the palpable aura of cockiness that was bound to be present for the rest of the ... oh, millennia? At least until he could stop using it as a talking point.

"Second time's the charm, after all."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

With folded arms and a languid nod, Rungui inspected the dummy from afar as straw flurried around it. 

"Nice," he remarked, planting one hand on his hip and pointing to the target with the other. "See where it cuts off? That would've been the anterior deltoid. Tough shot to land but one of the best if you're trying to cripple someone's arm. Now then,"

He tapped to the left of his breastbone.

"Hit him here and here," he put a finger to his forehead. "And I'll buy you a drink. You get what's left in the chamber."

IC: (Ranir and Ayna)

​She took note of the beings with Konihi. A Toa and two Matoran. The red and yellow one seemed a bit strange, while the black and purple girl was keeping her distance, staying close to the tall green Toa.
​"Well, it's nice to meet you all. It's almost as if fate has lead us here, for our groups to meet like this."

"Yeah," the Onu-Matoran mumbled, "fate."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Konihi: So that Azureus was also a  lightning Toa ... he did share similar colours to her so it made sense. That said I cared little for the offence he took.

"And how has fate treated you on Mata Nui my fellow Araka?"

Oh how I hate being with the rest of my kind, disguising my frown would have been almost impossible without my helmet. Yet  I managed to keep my voice cheerful somehow.

With folded arms and a languid nod, Rungui inspected the dummy from afar as straw flurried around it. 

"Nice," he remarked, planting one hand on his hip and pointing to the target with the other. "See where it cuts off? That would've been the anterior deltoid. Tough shot to land but one of the best if you're trying to cripple someone's arm. Now then,"

He tapped to the left of his breastbone.

"Hit him here and here," he put a finger to his forehead. "And I'll buy you a drink. You get what's left in the chamber."

IC:

"Get your wallet out, buddy ol' boy," Dal said, cocking the gun's hammer back yet again. "The beer'll be flowing tonight."

Legs braced again, the gun levelled at the dummy once more, one golden eye shut, tongue out and then back in. Breastbone's right in the chest, he thought. Probably easier to hit than anything in the head. He felt his finger slide onto the trigger, raised the barrel just a little, and--

CRACK

--in a cloud of hay, there then lay a hole in the dummy's abdomen. 

"... y'know," he said, looking over at Rungui. "In the grand scheme o' things, the stomach's not that far from the ... y'know, the chest thingy."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Konihi: I was going to question if we had really sightseen everything in Onu Koro when Wasuka mentioned suicidal water village. I turned towards her as Kanonu questioned Wasuka's definition of suicide. My face beneath my mask could have been described as wat, but I decided not to vocalize that yet.

IC:Wasuka

"Well-fortified towns in the canopies of trees tend to be fairly safe, in my experience. Provided it's built well enough." She shiffed, reaching under her helmet to wipe her face.

"Probably why everyone lived there."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Kanonu

Kanonu turned to Konihi.

"Our group came from the Ga-Wahi region. It so happens that Ga-Koro, the region's village, is built on water. Looks like Wasuka and Ranir expect Takea sharks to be jumping out from the ground,swallowing whole the villagers walking down empty streets. Also" She turned her face back to Wasuka. "Falling down from trees isn't the first thing I'd associate with the word 'safe'."

IC Konihi: The idea seemed crazy, and yet Kanou was resolute that Ga Wahi was safe, nobody from this group seemed badly hurt. Did the people of this island tame the waters? Is that how this Koro was built? I would have to take a look at this place in person.

"It's more a relative safely, life back home is more about relative degrees of safety than  actually being safe"

"The rectum?"

IC:

"Funny guy," Dal deadpanned with an easy twist of his mouth. "There's a lot of stuff in your chest, you know? Lungs, heart, veins ... probably another organ that a high school education never got around to telling me about. But I definitely know there's no rectum there, I can assure you."

He levelled again and--

well you know what happens by now

--the right side of the dummy's hip was blown out and into the wall, another cloud of hay blooming.

"... I meant to shoot that."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Wasuka

She sniffed.

"We know how to deal with flying rahi, and the canopy cover tends to give us a bit of visual cover. And besides, if something like a Tarakava is trying to climb a tree, just go for the eyes or mouth, it's honestly easier than fighting it on the ground."

She glanced at Kanonu.

"We're well aware of the risks of living in the trees, that's why all our villages have at least three things keeping them up there. At least, mine did. And, do yours not have safety railings?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"If that's your prognosis, Doc," Dal said, gun already aimed at the dummy's head. Two bullets left, he thought to himself. I can get this in two bullets. Definitely. Probably only really need one for this job, honestly. Yeah, just one bullet. Just one, that'll do it. Yeah.

You can imagine the bitter disappointment in his soul when his first shot buried itself into the hard stone of the wall behind the dummy. It suddenly appeared that the resident strawman wasn't the only fellow here that was suffering. That the second bullet sent its head exploding in yet another cloud of hay did little assuage either of their miseries.

"Well, that was fun," he said, fully turning to face Rungui. "How'd I do?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Well, let's see," Rungui said, examining the end result of their little experiment. Dal had missed only twice, which went against the Vortixx's expectations, and tallied up a double-double when it came to crippling versus lethal shots. Decent for a first timer, but Dal didn't need any more praise, God forbid. No, if Dal could use anything, it was practice.

And Rungui was feeling generous.

"Well, you're not getting any beer tonight, that's for sure," he stated, taking back his revolver. From a squatting position, he flicked the magazine open and let the empty casings fall to the floor before outfitting it with a fresh set of rounds. Popping it back into place, he returned the gun.

"But you can have this."

Edited by Young Wade