BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Konihi: "Well I say we should go to Le Koro, 'peeking' at a village of murderers in Ko Koro is a terrible idea"

The mountains back home were the most dangerous of places, I didn't feel ready to visit the mountains of Mata Nui yet. Besides I wanted to see if I could get some good supplies at Le Koro, maybe get more poison, a new bow, scope out what the wildlife is like.

IC: Kohete

I hate restaurants.

I hate people too.

I hate a lot of things, really.

The whole thought of having people around you to watch you eat is extremely disturbing to me, yet that seems to be the only way to eat properly round here.

So as I ate my mahi steak, I constantly looked around, checking to see if anyone was watching me. They weren't.

I sighed in relief, and continued to eat.

OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Roadhog

IC Konihi: I step into the restaurant after them, leaving the other Araka to their own devices. Inside I could see Onu Matoran resting form a hard days work, I assume they were mining. There was one guy in particular that stood out though, a short white and orange Toa in the corner suspiciously watching the other restaurant goers. I couldn't help but look at him.

What was his deal?

Edit: I'm surprised everybody else didn't say goodbye to the other Araka. I mean Konihi has no manners but I assumed everyone else did.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC: in my defense i was under the impression we were all leaving for the restaurant. especially since kultax invited anyone to join us.

​IC: (Ranir)

She shrugged.

​IC: (Ayna)

She eyed the Toa of Plasma for a bit before turning her attention to a nearby table.
​"Let's sit there. It's all isolated and far from everyone else, just how I like it."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC:Wasuka

"The problem with asking the newcomers if there's anything they'd like to see, is that they don't know what there is to be seen." She sniffed.

"Aside from...repetitive domed housing..."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

--IC: Gairu--

Gairu strolled up to the door of his old house (it was a surprise that he still remembered where it was; it hadn't changed a bit), and was just about to open it when he realized something... He didn't want to go home just yet.  Instead, he wanted to interact with everyone else here in Onu-Koro.  He hadn't been here in some time, and it would do to get to know as may people as possible.  After all, meeting new people was something he loved to do.  Who knows, maybe he'd even be able to form an alliance with someone.

A loud grumble sounded from Gairu's stomach.  "Heh heh.  Maybe I should go meet people someplace where there's food," he said to himself.  Turning away from the door, he shrugged his backpack higher up on his shoulders and headed back into the village.

Now he was able to take a good look at his surroundings.  He was surprised by how little change had happened in the time between his exile and now.  Granted, new houses had been added for all the new residents of Onu-Koro, and the signs for all the shops had been updated into a more modern style, but other than that, everything looked pretty much the same.  That wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

A delicious smell found its way to Gairu's nose.  He looked around, trying to see where it had come from.  His eyes landed on a restaurant which several people in brightly-colored armor had just entered.  The smell was coming from the open door.  Gairu made a beeline for it, opened the door, and took a seat, waiting patiently for a waiter.  He observed a bit of a kerfuffle going on in the corner...

--OOC:--

Aw yiss!  I'm finally here!

Gairu is Open For Interaction, in case anyone wants to officially break me in to the game.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Gairu saw one of the people in the corner looking at him while simultaneously reprimanding one of his buddies.  He waved at the person cheerfully.

IC: Kultax

I look from the Toa, and then to Ayna.

"I'm just gonna.... yeah."

I nod to the Toa as I walk over to him. Simultaneously, I size up the dark stranger. He's a bit taller than me with some strange accents on his armor. Almost looks like a Toa of Earth, but not quite.

"Hey there. Name's Kultax. Anything I can help you with?"

"Hey, Kultax.  Name's Gairu."  Gairu offered his hand for Kultax to shake.  "There's not much you can help me with at the moment, other than telling me what's goin' on in the corner over there.  Your red buddy doesn't look like he's having too great a time."

--OOC:--

Sup, Nightbeat.

Edited by capMARVELOUS