BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Konihi: More of these toa, though they didn't seem as threatening as the lightning one. The black one was taller than me, which was something I never really experienced before. The white one seemed rather timid ... maybe he was actually a ko toa? White was the colour of snow after all. Whatever he was I gently made my way towards this white and orange toa, it would be smart to deal with him before Biotron did something stupid.

"You might want to watch out, shortstuff there"

I pointed to Biotron "might think you're a Ko toa"

• Upvote 1

--IC: Gairu--

"Ah."  Complete insanity wasn't really something that Gairu had been overly exposed to in the past.  "Well, just because he's completely insane doesn't mean he can harass that poor orange-and-white fellow over there.  I assume that's what you were reprimanding him for a second ago?" he asked Kultax.

"Ah."  Complete insanity wasn't really something that Gairu had been overly exposed to in the past.  "Well, just because he's completely insane doesn't mean he can harass that poor orange-and-white fellow over there.  I assume that's what you were reprimanding him for a second ago?" he asked Kultax.

IC: Kultax

"Yeah. He's been on the verge of gettin' us into trouble before, and we don't want it again."

"Well, would it help if I went over there and tried to reason with him?" Gairu asked.  "If it doesn't work, at the very least it'll be interesting to see how it plays out."

IC: Biotron

Biotron gets up from a table and goes to Kultax and Gairu and says

"Dudes I've been waiting for you to sit so.......cmon whatcha talking about"

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

"Sweet.  Thanks," said Gairu.  Then...

"Dudes, I've been waiting for you to sit, so... C'mon, what'cha talking about?"  The little irritable red troublemaker had walked over to the table where Gairu and Kultax were talking and had rudely made his presence known.

Gairu smiled a slightly sinister smile.  "Hey there, little red dude.  I'm Gairu.  My friend Kultax here says you've been giving that orange-and-white guy over there a hard time.  What's up with that?"

--OOC:--

Sup, Tahu3.0.

• Upvote 2

--OCC--

Sup cap and hi.

"Well hi there Gairu but before you meet meeeee you must know 2 big fings......I KNOW KULTAX SINCE WE MEET AT GA KORO!....and I'm an ex Ta Koro guard member so I'm skillful and thanks for some dumb insident I was moved to Ko Koro where I......i.....eh who cares and........what else was I gonna say oh yea the thing about the other guy"

Biotron yells loud

"IT WAS BECAUSE HE LOOKS WEIRD!"

Gairu covered his ears as the red guy shouted at the top of his lungs, "IT WAS BECAUSE HE LOOKS WEIRD!"  He could see the target of that rude remark, the orange-and-white guy, cringe as the red guy threw the insult at him.

Once the yelling had stopped, Gairu replied in a perfectly reasonable tone, "OK, so you think he looks weird.  I think you look weird, yet you don't see me throwing insults across the room at you.  That's because it's not a nice thing to do.  I'd suggest that you start doing the nice thing, like me, before somebody throws something at your head.  And by somebody, I mean me."  That sinister grin was back.

--OOC:--

Sup, McCree.

Gairu chuckled.  This red guy really was completely insane, if he thought that nobody could harm him because he was "invisible."

"Invisible, are you?" said Gairu.  "Then if nobody can see you, how come I can see you well enough to know that you look weird?"

"I'd hardly call Turaga useless.  They bless our island with wisdom.  You'd do well to listen to one of them; you obviously need some wisdom."

OOC: hi. also if you're talking about the turaga, they're all dead. cut back a little on the ooc talk by the way guys.

​IC: (Ayna)

​"You know, first impressions are everything you two."
​Her hand went down to her pocketknife as the usually non-violent Matoran debated taking down both Gairu and Biotron, if just to make them shut up.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Toa that "protect" Matoran no matter what the cost well geez nice work on that"

Biotron leaves the restaurant and stays outside.

Edited by Tahu3.0

"Nah, it's cool.  It was probably my fault for starting this whole thing.  I shoulda known that trying to reason with him wouldn't work.  But hey, that's life.  Live and learn."

"OK.  Hurry back," Gairu said, watching Kultax leave the restaurant.  Then, after a brief moment, he glanced over at the black Matoran that had come over earlier, jerked his chin in a nod, and said, "Hey."

Edited by capMARVELOUS

IC: (Ayna)

Hearing shouting, she raised a finger to Gairu. "Uh, hold that thought," she said as she ran outside. The first thing she saw was Kohete putting his knife to Biotron's neck and, while in all honesty she wouldn't have minded seeing what might happen next, she also didn't want to allow murder to happen. That was bad form.
"Lay off, guy!"
​She pulled out her pocketknife.
"...or I'll cut you up!"

Edited by McCree

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)